possibly cursed or just lots and lots of negitive energy around

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

Miss Bree

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
ok so over the last 2 or 3 years (yes I know a long time) my life has been getting worse and worse and I can not figure out why. I try to be nice to everyone I meet or run into and not cast judgment but yesterday was the worst day I have had in years and I can see myself homeless if it continues. I met my current boyfriend about 5 years ago and all was going well I moved in with him and we were happy then about a year and a half after I moved in with him we had to sell our house to help take care of his elderly mother since she can no longer live on her own. well after 2 weeks of living with her she decided I was a no good gold digger (big age gap between myself and my boyfriend) and kicked me out of the house so I had to move back in with my father and step mom 3 hours away from him it was ok for awhile I still see him once every few months and he is working up to get an apartment closer to him so I can move back out that way. anyway if that wasn't bad enough I found out about a month after moving back in with my father and step mom my step mother hates me and despite everything I do to try and make her life easier (house work yard work help with bills) she makes my life a living hell she has tried to kill my cats twice and I am forced to keep them in my room now. but yesterday it got really bad I could only take so much and ended up yelling at her cause she started to preach to me about how because im openly bisexual and openly polygamous im going to hell and yadda yadda yadda.....so she told my father about me yelling at her and now he said if im not nicer to her he will have to kick me out of the house cause she is his wife. I don't know what to do I could only take so much of the preaching. my boyfriend says she is trying to turn my father against me so I will be forced to leave the house and im scared she will be able to do that I need advice or a protection spell or something. if you have any questions about my situration please ask im pretty open about it and need the advice/help.
thanks,
Bree
Anonymous

Ames, IA

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Hi Miss Bree,

So sorry to hear about all the troubles you've been having. That is a serious string of bad luck. It's hard to believe your step mother actually tried to kill one of you cats. Cat murder is getting sorta evil; so I really hope that wasn't as bad as it sounds. Either way I hope you are able to move into an apartment or something soon.
Now the only things I really know about anything in your life if just what you've said in your post; but really I am wondering if you and your boyfriend of five years have talked about what the two of you want. I mean you had a house together that you gave up to help his mom, but she kicked you out and he is still living there with her. Which leaves you at you parents saving money for an apartment to be closer to him. But then what... Is he planning to move back in with you, or stay at his moms house to take care of her indefinitely. You don't have to tell me 'cause I am just some random internet person, but you might want to be sure you know what the two of you want to have happen. Because if you guys are wanting to live together it would seem like either he might need to get some professional at home care assistance to help with his mom when is not home, or you would need to reconcile with his mom, and he would have to support you when it comes to his mother. Either of these would not be fun but I think it is important for you to know what you want from this situation if you don't already.
Oh and as far as curses go, you probably aren't cursed. At least not in the super dramatic way they show in movies. But it is possible you are sorta cursed. It's like... have you heard of well wishes. Where you wish well of some one and the positive energy you direct towards them acts like a good luck charm of sorts. Even people who don't intentionally practice magic can send well wishes to others. Well ill wishes work pretty much the same. Sense you do currently have a couple people in your life who are directing animosity toward you, you have probably been recently hit with some ill wishes, or I guess you could call them simple curses. Which sucks I'm sure, but I wouldn't be worried about it. It's hard to explain but usually you can sorta just shake them off so they don't really effect you. Of course if you've been hit with some major mojo and it is feeling pretty intense you might want to look in to: cleanings, shielding, and potentially uncrossings or banishings. A cleansing of yourself and space, so your parents house or at least your bedroom, should help whether you feel you might be cursed or are just surrounded be negative energies.
I hope that helps a little. I'm sure things will eventually work themselves out. Best of luck to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Zahid 207,319
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web