Since: Dec 07

Smalltown, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

oops...that was supposed to be "best friend". Maybe I need a professional proof-reader. LOL

“Do what thou will, harm NONE!”

Smalltown, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

LiLi LaVeau wrote:
The bottom fell out on mom today. She was doing well yesterday, they were even talking about discharging her to skilled care this (Sunday) afternoon if her numbers looked good..last night she complained of feeling sick at her stomach, vomited, this morning same thing...then by 1:00 this afternoon she was semi-comatose and virtually non-responsive...by 3:00 they were moving her to CCU at St.Mary's. They think she has some type of "blood infection" (sepsis) but they don't know exactly what or why. She spiked a temp of 104 at one point and her BP has been as low as 71/46. Currently she is still semi-comatose, virtually unresponsive but more stable than she was earlier today. They're throwing every kind of antibiotic they can at her so long as it isn't on her "allergic to" list and they are also throwing lots of fluids and other IV meds. She is in pain..this is just about the only response we can get from her..she moans and will say she is in pain. She is also in late Stage 4 kidney failure. It does not look good. Please keep her in your prayers....for full recovery or release...
Thank you.
LiLi, how is your mom? My heart goes out to you and her. Blessings!

“Just Li'l ol' me....LiLi”

Since: Jun 07

Like many others

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

DawnK wrote:
Lili, how are you and your mother hun?
Bad DawnK honey....real bad....she is in "comfort care" dying. Please pray for a very swift and peaceful/painless passage....at this point it would be the greatest blessing we could have.

Thank you for asking.

“Just Li'l ol' me....LiLi”

Like many others

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Marionas Human wrote:
<quoted text>
LiLi, how is your mom? My heart goes out to you and her. Blessings!
Marionas Human and Mountain Gramma....thank you both for asking....please see my response to DawnK.

Now...I'm off to bed after being up for 27 hours or so...need to rest a bit before returning to the hospital.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

When my Aunt Vicki was dying, my mom was taking care of her.(Not a blood relative Aunt, but mom mom's friend since childhood)
Vicki was someone I wish I had known better - she was living away as I was growing up, so I didn't get a chance to really know her. She was an Artiste (stress the "e"), rather eccentric, born in Czechoslovakia, and a world traveler. She was rather wealthy, and had antiques and artwork all over, but didn't live like a rich person. She had racks of designer dresses, all with the tags still on them, and wandered around town in an old black raincoat and floppy black hat. Her house was quite old, and had a long stretch of property attatched going way back into the Great Dismal Swamp. It had a "studio" out back where she taught art classes. It was on beautiful, wild property with deer and wild flowers and bamboo grown from a plant a friend had brought her from China, and roses that had been growing wild for years. Her brother, who lived with her and died several years earlier, had raced pigeons, and the coop was still there.
She'd had a series of strokes and other problems, and was unconcious. Towards the end, Mom had her brought back home to her own bedroom.0 Mom sat with her each day, talking to her and telling her what preparations were going on, and how things were being set up for after her passing. Vicki kept lingering, never waking up, until finally Mom told her that everything was taken care of, it was all ok, and she could go now. Right after that, she passed. Mom said she could tell that Vicki was at peace, knowing that things were the way she wanted them.

“All knowledge is worth having.”

West Palm Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

LiLi LaVeau wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad DawnK honey....real bad....she is in "comfort care" dying. Please pray for a very swift and peaceful/painless passage....at this point it would be the greatest blessing we could have.
Thank you for asking.
Oh sweetheart! I will do as you ask. Prayers for her to pass quickly and painlessly are in the air. I am also sending you healing and strength for the upcoming days and weeks ahead. Just remember that we are here for you should you need a collective hug...well just consider that done too!

“Dont judge me.”

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

i beat my school i beat my school WOOT!!! I feel very accomplished right now lol, my school was against me wearing a tux to my senior prom seeing as Physically i am still a girl and regarded as such in my school, so a few phone calls and some talking with the ACLU and i won, my school is letting me into prom ^^
Wes the Wiccan

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Well allright good for you Pagan Heart, I hope you have allot of fun...and about the two faced little girl.......Im not shure what to say, Im glade she is fine and everything but Im not shure about the being worshiped thing.....It seem's to me it would be dangerous in the modern world to pose as a Rencarnated God.....I mean sooner or later your going to be attacked by someone whom hates or is aginst your religon.....especally in a 3 world country...this is just my view of it but what do you guys think....Im positive it would do more harm than good...
Wes the Wiccan

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Ahhhhhhh....damn I posted on the wrong form...sorry...

“Blessings to you and yours.”

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Pagan Heart wrote:
i beat my school i beat my school WOOT!!! I feel very accomplished right now lol, my school was against me wearing a tux to my senior prom seeing as Physically i am still a girl and regarded as such in my school, so a few phone calls and some talking with the ACLU and i won, my school is letting me into prom ^^
Congratulations Pagan Heart. Enjoy your prom.

“Rescue a dog, save a life”

Allentown, Lehighton, now WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Pagan Heart wrote:
Congratulations, and enjoy your prom, PH. It's something to remember always.:-)

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Pagan Heart wrote:
Congrats!!!

My college roommate was a m->f gender dysphoric (well is, but verb tenses suck). He, as he is now, has decided to back away from expensive surgeries for the moment and stay a man though he already has gone through long hormone treatments and had scheduled 'the surgery' at one point. It was simply too expensive and too problematic for his kid (whom no doctor believed he could have).

My best wishes to you and have a wonderful prom!

“Rescue a dog, save a life”

Allentown, Lehighton, now WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

LiLi LaVeau wrote:
<quoted text>
Marionas Human and Mountain Gramma....thank you both for asking....please see my response to DawnK.
Now...I'm off to bed after being up for 27 hours or so...need to rest a bit before returning to the hospital.
LiLi, my good friend, I'm sending all I can for you and your mom. I've thought about you endlessly the past week, and pray that she passes soon without pain. I know you know what's going on, and what DaBroad said to be true for the most part. So many have waited and held on for someone to arrive, or someone to tell them it's OK to go.

Sweet dreams and good rest, hon. Love and hugs to you.

Middleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

LiLi LaVeau wrote:
<quoted text>
Lili, may her passing be swift, and her journey thereafter a pleasant one. My best wishes to you and your mother in these hard times.

West Palm Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

A Rose is a Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I thought this was a Pagan forum? Not a forum about you and your school problems? Who cares what you wear to your prom? Why do gay people make EVERYTHING a gay issue?
Rose, you are out of line. Completely and totaly out of line. Pagan Heart is free to share his good news with us. The Pagan chat forum is a place where we can just say hello or to share something with the group. How dare you come in here and make such an inflamatory and derogative comment. Seeing as your found you way in here so easily I am sure you won't have any problems finding your way back out.

Of all the nerve...

West Palm Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Speaking of being able to share....Today marks my first day as smoke free. Let's see how long it lasts before people are handing me cigarettes just to keep themselves safe. =)

“Farewell”

GREENWOOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Marionas Human wrote:
Thank you everyone! I know he's in a better place and, like my best friens said, at least I was able to give his family some closure. She told me that it HAD to be me because no one else would care so much. Thank you again! Blessings everyone!
You see! There was a purpose for you in this situation! I'm very glad you're feeling a bit better about the whole thing.
mrsburd

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

Dear LiLi, My heart is breaking for you for i know your pain,i lost my mom in 1996.i told her that daddy was waiting for her to dance with and off she went.may your mom go in the peace and love.i'm sending love and light LiLi for you and yours.blessings mrsburd

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

A Rose is a Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I thought this was a Pagan forum? Not a forum about you and your school problems? Who cares what you wear to your prom? Why do gay people make EVERYTHING a gay issue?
Actually, this IS a Pagan forum among Pagan friends. If it concerns one, it should concern us all, but if it doesn't, the majority of us have the respect to remain silent if we cannot help or take part. Belittlement and bigotry have no place here.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

Blue Sky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth!!
See the above message.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••