First Prev
of 31
Next Last

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2008
Mountain Gramma mentioned having a thread to just chat, and it's a good idea. So, here it is. Enjoy.

Good morning to everyone, have a great Friday, and Brightest Blessings.

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Since: Feb 08

Winchester, CA

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Good Morning!
I'm posting questions from a quiz of spiritual gifts. The first set of questions is for Clairaudience:(They are all yes/no questions)

1.While I am speaking to friends, I know what they are going to say--BEFORE they say it.

2. As I begin to fall asleep, I hear a voice call my name.

3. I often hear a friend or family member's voice in my head, even when they are not physically with me.

4. I hear key phrases or words in my mind that then play out immediately in real life.

5. Whin I am frightened or nervous about something, I hear a comforting and calming voice out of nowhere.

6. If I have a person's name stuck in my mind all day, I typically receive a "surprise" phone call or visit from them.

7. I will have a song spontaneously pop into my mind that then provides me with insights or information for a particular problem.

8. I always pay attention to my "inner voice".

9. I hear what other people are thinking.

10. It is essential to me to use the sounds of nature to unwind.

Ok, guys..I gotta go pay bills and go to work. I'll post the Clairvoyance test either later today (tonight after work) or tomorrow morning. Enjoy your days!! Have fun with this!
Wes the Wiccan

Carthage, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2008
Um...What about Wiccans....could I chat with you guys....if not theres no problem....Im just trying to find something to do..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2008
Wes the Wiccan wrote:
Um...What about Wiccans....could I chat with you guys....if not theres no problem....Im just trying to find something to do..
That's fine. Wiccans are Pagans too :) I just titled it 'Pagan Chat' to be inclusive.

“Judgy not lest ye be judgied!”

Farmington, NM

#5 Mar 28, 2008
Triquetra, most of my life I would hear that same voice calling to me. It stopped as soon as I dedicated to this path, so I know it was the Goddess calling me to Her side.

Farmington, NM

#6 Mar 28, 2008

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Dec 07

USA

#7 Mar 28, 2008
I have a QUESTION:

I read on one of these thread about someone receiving a feather?????

Since my Mom's death I have found 2 diff. colored feathers in my house???

Just this AM I found a yellow feather in my Kitty's toy bag???

Don't say it was her prey??? LOL
She is an indoor kitty and I try to take any and all feathers off of her toys (if they come with any) because I am afraid she will swallow it and choke.

She has been very sick the past few days I had to take her to the Dr. and she is still sick; but better this AM.
(allergy and sore throat she lost one pound)

I just wondered if that was my Mom's way of letting me know she "knows about Mysti being sick" ????

Mysti isn't just any kitty. She is my family and all I have. She is my HEART.
When she gets sick I almost lost it.

So if anyone has anything to tell me about FEATHERS...

I"M LISTENING ,)

“Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici ”

Long Island

#8 Mar 28, 2008
Wiccad wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/ asiapcf/03/28/india.beating/in dex.html
After reading the article, I had to wonder...

The man paid the "witch" for her services, and it didn't work. If he'd gone to a doctor and the doctor couldn't help, would he have beat the doctor up?

“I am not Kathy Bates...”

Austin, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2008
GREW UP N DAVY wrote:
I have a QUESTION:
She is an indoor kitty and I try to take any and all feathers off of her toys (if they come with any) because I am afraid she will swallow it and choke.
She has been very sick the past few days I had to take her to the Dr. and she is still sick; but better this AM.
I just wondered if that was my Mom's way of letting me know she "knows about Mysti being sick" ????
I"M LISTENING ,)
Feathers are used mainly for smudging (I use my for bookmarkers and for decorating the altar). Other people have other uses, but this will be a question I will pose to my mentor this evening when he gets home (I am unpacking his stuff in his new place).

To me, the feather represents the Spirit in flight, ever soaring. So, in a way, feathers can be a way of a spirit contacting you.

Cool idea for a pagan chat!

“Wisdom is Magic to the Soul”

Vail, CO

#10 Mar 28, 2008
GREW UP N DAVY wrote:
I have a QUESTION:
I"M LISTENING ,)
Your Mom, sorry, I miss mine, there has been times I know she is speaking/sending. Your cat, glad it is better. I just lost three in six weeks.(that 3 thing)

Feathers mean different things to different people. I personally see them a messengers. All I can suggest, listen to your heart about it.

Animals sense energy easily, naturally. Maybe a sign from your Mom about the cat being sick - or - maybe the cat sick from the sign (energy). How long ago did your Mom pass, what color is the other feather? What else is going on in your life, how is your health?
Yellow, feathers, toy bag (fun and frolic) these things trigger "Spring" to me. Outdoors. Gardens. Friends. Animals. Cleaning and Cleansing.(allergies kitty has)

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 28, 2008
On the voices quiz, most p-docs consider hearing them as a sign of mental illness.

I tell my p-doc that I love listening to mine except when they ask me to hurt myself. Luckily, my spirit guide drowns out the bad voices. My p-doc has even given me the option of either taking meds or not and I told her that the main voice is guiding me (and telling the others to STFU).

So I am just taking an anti-depressant because my sertinon levels are bad.

(The voices like it when I threaten to find the catapult...LOL!)

“HAPPY SPRING”

USA

#12 Mar 28, 2008
Healthy Habits wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mom, sorry, I miss mine, there has been times I know she is speaking/sending. Your cat, glad it is better. I just lost three in six weeks.(that 3 thing)
Feathers mean different things to different people. I personally see them a messengers. All I can suggest, listen to your heart about it.
Animals sense energy easily, naturally. Maybe a sign from your Mom about the cat being sick - or - maybe the cat sick from the sign (energy). How long ago did your Mom pass, what color is the other feather? What else is going on in your life, how is your health?
Yellow, feathers, toy bag (fun and frolic) these things trigger "Spring" to me. Outdoors. Gardens. Friends. Animals. Cleaning and Cleansing.(allergies kitty has)
The first couple were PINK (my mom's fav. color)
This one was yellow; my kitty's fav. color.

My Mom passed away in 2000.

I do need to do some deep dusting; but now while she is sick. I have been in quite a bit of pain lately with my back, shoulder and hand. Work related tho.
Thanks for the info. I tried to answer your questions; but like U I think just listen to my heart??
I don't think its a bad sign do U??
Maybe my Mom wanted me to know Mysti will be OK??
She knows how I stress out completely when Mysti gets sick.??? Thanks again.

Farmington, NM

#13 Mar 28, 2008
K, lame question, how do I get a cool witchy avatar?

Vail, CO

#14 Mar 28, 2008
LadyEagleSpirit wrote:
On the voices quiz, most p-docs consider hearing them as a sign of mental illness.
I tell my p-doc that I love listening to mine except when they ask me to hurt myself. Luckily, my spirit guide drowns out the bad voices. My p-doc has even given me the option of either taking meds or not and I told her that the main voice is guiding me (and telling the others to STFU).
So I am just taking an anti-depressant because my sertinon levels are bad.
(The voices like it when I threaten to find the catapult...LOL!)
I AM NOT saying to stop your meds. I AM wondering if you are also supplementing serotonin to get your levels up?

Vail, CO

#15 Mar 28, 2008
Triquetra wrote:
Good Morning!
I'm posting questions from a quiz of spiritual gifts. The first set of questions is for Clairaudience:(They are all yes/no questions)
1.While I am speaking to friends, I know what they are going to say--BEFORE they say it.
3. I often hear a friend or family member's voice in my head, even when they are not physically with me.
4. I hear key phrases or words in my mind that then play out immediately in real life.
5. Whin I am frightened or nervous about something, I hear a comforting and calming voice out of nowhere.
6. If I have a person's name stuck in my mind all day, I typically receive a "surprise" phone call or visit from them.
7. I will have a song spontaneously pop into my mind that then provides me with insights or information for a particular problem.
Ok, guys..I gotta go pay bills and go to work. I'll post the Clairvoyance test either later today (tonight after work) or tomorrow morning. Enjoy your days!! Have fun with this!
Often voices, simple like "slow down" and then there would be a cop. "Be careful" while working night shift giving me time to grab a broom (go figure) before some creep walked in and straight to me. Distinctively- male voice one night I was falling asleep sitting in my front yard star gazing. Still can here it to this day.

I wore these $8 fairy earrings every day for YEARS. The right one would fall out but I would always find it. Took me a while to see the pattern, one of my aunts would call and a few years later a friend was seeking me out.

“Rescue a dog, save a life”

Allentown, Lehighton, now WV

#16 Mar 28, 2008
Oh, this is just great!

Bitner, thank you! FINALLY a place to chat with friends of all paths without snarls and growls!

Triquetra, honey; I read your first batch of questions. Hmmmm...guess I just don't have it. But I did 'see' Bob's dad the day he died, and he was over 1000 miles away. So maybe every now and then, but not enough to be anything special.

#17 Mar 28, 2008
Healthy Habits wrote:
<quoted text>
Often voices, simple like "slow down" and then there would be a cop. "Be careful" while working night shift giving me time to grab a broom (go figure) before some creep walked in and straight to me. Distinctively- male voice one night I was falling asleep sitting in my front yard star gazing. Still can here it to this day.
I wore these $8 fairy earrings every day for YEARS. The right one would fall out but I would always find it. Took me a while to see the pattern, one of my aunts would call and a few years later a friend was seeking me out.
I just wanted to say hello! I don't think we've crossed paths on these threads.:-)

Austin, TX

#18 Mar 28, 2008
Healthy Habits wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT saying to stop your meds. I AM wondering if you are also supplementing serotonin to get your levels up?
Believe me, I am NOT stopping the meds, but I do take a malaton(?) supplement in order to rest and get into my delta state so my body can heal (I also have fibromyalgia).

I also find that taking potassium supplements helps with the musclar(?) cramping.

#19 Mar 28, 2008
Wiccad wrote:
K, lame question, how do I get a cool witchy avatar?
No question is lame, unless you don't ask!

Find a pic you like (on google, whatever) and upload it to your pictures on your computer. Then come here to your profile page, and where the avatar is, click on "upload pic", and there ya go!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 28, 2008
Triquetra wrote:
Good Morning!
My responses were pretty evenly divided between yes, no, and sometimes, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 202,559
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sun Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE