Fox News Attacks Wiccans

There are 4 comments on the Feb 17, 2013, mediamatters.org story titled Fox News Attacks Wiccans. In it, mediamatters.org reports that:

The hosts of Fox & Friends Sunday attacked the Wiccan religion, discounting its adherents as either Dungeons & Dragons players or "middle-aged, twice-divorced" women who "like a lot of incense." On the February 17 edition of the show, hosts Tucker Carlson, Anna Kooiman, and Clayton Morris discussed a story about the University of Missouri including ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mediamatters.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tinion Daye

Memphis, TN

#21 Feb 18, 2013
for anyone who still wants to see the original story, go here:

yes, I AN WICCAN.... and i take offense to how we were portrayed. i have gone thru alot over my beliefs already.... loss of job, friends, possible relationships.... all in the name of "christianity" !!!!
this kind of attitude makes me sick!!! i have done more to protect life in that "no-name" town than most will ever know, putting myself in harms way to protect people. yes, I PROTECTED THEIR LIVES!!
Fire KAT

Modesto, CA

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Please everyone go to Facebook and post to Fox News station with all your comments. Also go to facebook's Demand Fox News apologize to the pagan community and lastly check out our petitions on causes and on change.org ! Please sign and share. Even if you don't follow our religion were asking that you do not stand by while ANY religion is the target of ignorance, bigotry and fearful hatred. Blessed Be.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Negative stereotyping of everyone they don't like is the stock and trade of Fox News' 'journalism'. I am not surprised by any of this and the back-handed apology was expected. Instead of calling for an apology, let their bigotry and ignorance continue to shine on and be their ruin.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#24 Feb 20, 2013
A forced apology doesn't mean crap. Now make them play a few million dollars to a charity each time they commit acts like this and then they will really be sorry for what they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min Eric 217,464
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 56 min Patrick n Angela 14,614
Coincidence or some kind of sign? Apr 24 ChristySoy 1
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web