Ex-witch ministry
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Yes

Orpington, UK

#1 Jul 13, 2006
‘Pagan Christians’ or ‘Christian Pagans’ or…. hell I am soooo confused!

Kathi Sharpe and her Ex-witch outreach to wiccans etc seem to urgently need ‘all’ the help they can possibly get now that they are, according to the PAN website link that I recently spotted, seriously rattling their sabre with their fellow missionaries and being accused of being ‘false prophets’ etc. Even some of the Christo/pagan interfaith supporters are apparently ‘withdrawing’ their previous support for Ex-witch too…

http://www.patregan.freeuk.com/ex_witch_split...

It really is incredibly funny when you keep in mind that that this US-based Ex-witch Jesus squad actually ‘believe’ that have some sort of ‘Sacred Monopoly’ on truth and light (as if – that’s MY job, lol!) and know what’s ‘best’ for Pagans!

What a joke they are!
Mark

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 21, 2006
Most interesting piece of writing. but no.. we do not believe
we have a monopoly on truth and light..
What we have is a relationship with Jesus. He is the one with
the monopoly on Truth and Light.:)

have a blessed day.:)

Mark
madera

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 21, 2006
Yes wrote:
�Pagan Christians� or �Christian Pagans� or�. hell I am soooo confused!
Kathi Sharpe and her Ex-witch outreach to wiccans etc seem to urgently need �all� the help they can possibly get now that they are, according to the PAN website link that I recently spotted, seriously rattling their sabre with their fellow missionaries and being accused of being �false prophets� etc. Even some of the Christo/pagan interfaith supporters are apparently �withdrawing� their previous support for Ex-witch too�
It really is incredibly funny when you keep in mind that that this US-based Ex-witch Jesus squad actually �believe� that have some sort of �Sacred Monopoly� on truth and light (as if � that�s MY job, lol!) and know what�s �best� for Pagans!
What a joke they are!
Yes I agree, just another type of infiltration attempt. Kinda like King James corresponding the holidays.
Yes

Ballymena, UK

#4 Jul 23, 2006
madera wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, just another type of infiltration attempt. Kinda like King James corresponding the holidays.
"King James" - oh yes, I think that particular guy sorted out one of the trendiest version of the bible (when he was having a break from hanging heratics that is) which many funbdamentalist types like to use these days. So many differant editions to choose from though that it gets very confusing! I reckon that even God must be confused by all the scriptual re-writes that exist in his name these days. lol. If I was God I would first 'smite' all the holy Joe fundamentalists coz these are the nutters that create the wars.
Yes

Ballymena, UK

#5 Jul 23, 2006
Mark wrote:
Most interesting piece of writing. but no.. we do not believe
we have a monopoly on truth and light..
What we have is a relationship with Jesus. He is the one with
the monopoly on Truth and Light.:)
have a blessed day.:)
Mark
Ha ha, nice piece of utterly predictable fundamentalist, goggledygook, double talk there Mark. After reading that comical article in question I can see why that Australia Christian missionary dude who used to once support your odd group thinks you lot are 'false prophets'. No wonder you had to ban him hey!
that Jean ... dude certaily dont like Ex-witch in the USA does he..

"Why I do NOT support Kathi Sharpe and exWitch Ministries (USA)"

http://exwitchaustralia.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your "relationship" buddy!
COLLY

UK

#6 Jul 23, 2006
Odd thread but pretty interesting nevertheless!
Kathi

UK

#7 Jul 24, 2006
Look hon, if brainless morons don’t want to accept the Lord, save their own skins and go to the hot place instead then fine. To hell with them and their f*****g stupid worthless souls. Those that know the Lord and love him can only tell the truth can’t they. What more can I say?
Dan

Southbridge, MA

#8 Jul 24, 2006
So pagans are morons. Well i think Chatholics are. they want everyone to follow there religion and won't tolerate anything else. WE believe what we thik is the truth snd you guys believe what wver you guys do. Personaly Earth religon makes more sence because nature is around us. No one here has seen Jesus and the bible controdicts itself
Hello

Fort Myers, FL

#9 Jul 24, 2006
Kathi wrote:
Look hon, if brainless morons don�t want to accept the Lord, save their own skins and go to the hot place instead then fine. To hell with them and their f*****g stupid worthless souls. Those that know the Lord and love him can only tell the truth can�t they. What more can I say?
Tee Hee.. That was funny. But seriously, that is exactly what Christians should think. And of course, those that know the Lord are still able to lie, steal, sin, etc. Many know of the Lord, claim to be Christian cause that is what they are raised culturaly. But they are not Christian at all.
Kathi

London, UK

#10 Jul 25, 2006
And lots of room to rot and burn in HELL for all those IDIOT morons who fail to listen to the Word of His eternal love. Like Mark says,'He' has the monopoly on TRUTH so start to listn or BURN for eternity. The choice is yours to make. We are not just wasting time you know seeking to help you save yourselves so PLEASE wise up and smell the coffee - before it's too late!
Kathi

London, UK

#11 Jul 25, 2006
Dan wrote:
So pagans are morons. Well i think Chatholics are. they want everyone to follow there religion and won't tolerate anything else. WE believe what we thik is the truth snd you guys believe what wver you guys do. Personaly Earth religon makes more sence because nature is around us. No one here has seen Jesus and the bible controdicts itself
If you learned to 'spell' hon it would really help us all you know.

You can "believe" whatever you want (God gave us all freedom of choice) but the Word is the WORD so ask yourself if you may just be wrong or maybe misled by others. Satan is clever you know! I will pray that you wake up and open your closed little mind. Hey, you don't live in 'Australia' by any chance do you?

Hello

Fort Myers, FL

#12 Jul 25, 2006
Kathi wrote:
And lots of room to rot and burn in HELL for all those IDIOT morons who fail to listen to the Word of His eternal love. Like Mark says,'He' has the monopoly on TRUTH so start to listn or BURN for eternity. The choice is yours to make. We are not just wasting time you know seeking to help you save yourselves so PLEASE wise up and smell the coffee - before it's too late!
Aghm.. <looks around> Notice how no one is preaching to you that your religan is wrong? However, you have no problem being rude enough to do it to others. That is why no one will listen to you. It's called lack of respect and unerstanding. You understand YOUR religan only. Which is why you think everyone else is going to hell. That's nice. Telling them that will not cause them to change religans. However, it will make it seem like your clueless. So why should they take advice from you?
Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 25, 2006
Kathi

Watford, UK

#14 Jul 26, 2006
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Aghm.. <looks around> Notice how no one is preaching to you that your religan is wrong? However, you have no problem being rude enough to do it to others. That is why no one will listen to you. It's called lack of respect and unerstanding. You understand YOUR religan only. Which is why you think everyone else is going to hell. That's nice. Telling them that will not cause them to change religans. However, it will make it seem like your clueless. So why should they take advice from you?
Not my advice hon - the Lord's advice. That which is clearly given to us all in love in the Bible in his love. You wanna burn in hell then fine, that's your decicion not mine. You have 'free will' so choose for yourself. You want to take in false religions that ok do it but remember my words when the Lod comes again and you wake up in a sea of flames for eternity. Can't you just get it that He loves you, are you that deaf and blind? Please read the bible for yourself and then try and tell me I am wrong to want to save your soul.
Kathi

Watford, UK

#15 Jul 26, 2006
Yes, good on the ESP Ministries for telling the truth. I know it hurts some of you new age sorts but get over it - please!
Hello

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Jul 26, 2006
Kathi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my advice hon - the Lord's advice. That which is clearly given to us all in love in the Bible in his love. You wanna burn in hell then fine, that's your decicion not mine. You have 'free will' so choose for yourself. You want to take in false religions that ok do it but remember my words when the Lod comes again and you wake up in a sea of flames for eternity. Can't you just get it that He loves you, are you that deaf and blind? Please read the bible for yourself and then try and tell me I am wrong to want to save your soul.
No, I just checked. YOur the one who posted that. Also, are you saying that Christianity is a false religan? Casue that is the one I follow. Your posts comes off as comeing from a 'haunty person.' Read what the bible says is going to happen to such folks. Since your the one who made such a post and now deny it, that sounds like a lier. Read the Bible wabout what happens to such folks.

My objections are with those who claim to Be Christians, speak for Christians, yet have no clue on what one is or how one should act. But Claim it to feel better then others. When clearly they are not. It's such a sad thing. The Lord says he will tell them that he knows them not.
exWitchOz

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jul 27, 2006
Yes wrote:
‘Pagan Christians’ or ‘Christian Pagans’ or…. hell I am soooo confused!
Kathi Sharpe and her Ex-witch outreach to wiccans etc seem to urgently need ‘all’ the help they can possibly get now that they are, according to the PAN website link that I recently spotted, seriously rattling their sabre with their fellow missionaries and being accused of being ‘false prophets’ etc. Even some of the Christo/pagan interfaith supporters are apparently ‘withdrawing’ their previous support for Ex-witch too…
It really is incredibly funny when you keep in mind that that this US-based Ex-witch Jesus squad actually ‘believe’ that have some sort of ‘Sacred Monopoly’ on truth and light (as if – that’s MY job, lol!) and know what’s ‘best’ for Pagans!
What a joke they are!
As I am the 'Jean-Luc deVere' mentioned in the link mentioned above I must say I was surprized to see my experiences with kathi Sharpe's US based 'ExWitch Ministries' being given such a prominent place on a Pagan site...
Many thanx to the person who e-mailed me and made me ware of it... 8-D
Kathi

Basingstoke, UK

#18 Jul 27, 2006
By oh boy - how predictable can you get! Boring (yet pretty darn typical)!!!
Hello

Fort Myers, FL

#19 Jul 27, 2006
Kathi wrote:
By oh boy - how predictable can you get! Boring (yet pretty darn typical)!!!
So you HAVE heard this before. Good! Glad to know your in a good Christian group that looks out for their Brotherns. To many bad groups encourage the followers to go ‘out there and preach’ without truly understanding and following the word. It’s pretty sad really. These persons calling them Christians, but not knowing how to act like a Christians, give ALL CHRISTIANS a bad name. It discourages others from Listing to Christ’s message. I think the Devil encourages this. Because it’s great for his side of things.

Let Christ’s words fill you until they pour out of you with every movement you make. You will then and only then truly understand Christ’s message. Harrassing others when you have yet to truly experience the gifts, isn’t it. It’s not Christ’s path your following yet.
Kathi

Stafford, UK

#20 Jul 27, 2006
Hello

You are obviously so up yourself that you seem to think you alone have some sort of sacred monopoly on the Word of the Lord. Sorry to burst your private bubble dear but you are living in Cloud Cuckoo land and it shows. You seem to be on this thread to just spread intolerance and delusion yet if that gives you your little jollies then who am I to say ‘stop it’. However, I do take exception with you telling ME what path I am on. You know absolutely NOTHING about me and so please stop pretending you do. It is YOU that is following the wrong path not me – I know this because your bizarre ‘love-less’ rantings, that you hide so well as Christian concern, here prove it. I really don't think you are what you think/say you are so let's quite the pretence hey!

Try letting a little 'love' into your heart for starters. I will sincerely pray for you to see the light and stop being misled by Satan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan 10 Abishai100 1
I'm searching for answers Jan 9 Anonymous 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec 31 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec '17 Mr goody two shoes 256,264
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
More from around the web