East/West Chicken
Abishai100

Grand Ledge, MI

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Non-denominational groups such as the Red Cross which seem overtly Western in tone are criticized as being Christianity-biased.

Representatives of such groups claim that such monikers are inaccurate and unfair.

Because Western religions demonize concepts of human frailty and create elaborate images of seduction and seduction monsters, groups working for overtly altruistic causes seem pro-Western.

After all, Eastern paganistic religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism preach grand ideas about conversing with monsters, since monsters may exhibit an intellectual side, a notion explored in the timeless dragon-cartoon story "Grendel" (John Gardner).

Perhaps perception-hyperbole generalized Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Ravenous" (1999) serve as negotiation symbols.
TaterTot

Kernersville, NC

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Only one way to conquer the "monster" of sin:

www.mtcalvaryindependentbaptist.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan 10 Abishai100 1
I'm searching for answers Jan 9 Anonymous 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec 31 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec '17 Mr goody two shoes 256,264
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
More from around the web