Don't Mess with Magicks You Can't Handle.

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#1 Aug 6, 2012
You're just setting yourself up for some weird, nasty crap.

Take it from someone that KNOWS.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
King of Fun wrote:
You're just setting yourself up for some weird, nasty crap.
Take it from someone that KNOWS.
I am a practicing Magus,wizard, and Wicca for about the last 27 years. Pray tale your vast experience in metaphysics. Mind you those who wish to go into the old arts should do a lot of research and meditation but your post is quite vague. Now have I seen and experienced some "weird crap" on my path? Yes but that is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes at that time was still mundane. Some times we need to learn the hard way that we should not try to out run the bear.
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Ohhhh-KAY, then!

You realize, of course, that continuing on your current path will lead to your ultimate enslavement, ruination, and horrible demise?
The Gnome wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a practicing Magus,wizard, and Wicca for about the last 27 years. Pray tale your vast experience in metaphysics. Mind you those who wish to go into the old arts should do a lot of research and meditation but your post is quite vague. Now have I seen and experienced some "weird crap" on my path? Yes but that is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes at that time was still mundane. Some times we need to learn the hard way that we should not try to out run the bear.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2012
King of Fun wrote:
Ohhhh-KAY, then!
You realize, of course, that continuing on your current path will lead to your ultimate enslavement, ruination, and horrible demise?<quoted text>
LOL, how many times do I have to tell people...you shouldn't sniff the glue

“Reality = Playdough”

Merced, CA

#5 Aug 6, 2012
King of Fun wrote:
Ohhhh-KAY, then!
You realize, of course, that continuing on your current path will lead to your ultimate enslavement, ruination, and horrible demise?<quoted text>
Based on what? Please tall me your experience on this. So far mine is of peace and illumination.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#6 Aug 7, 2012
the Occult is DEFFINITELY nothing to play with nor venture into ignorantly.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Agreed. But not because there are "evil demons", but because things like self-discipline and self-awareness, stability and balance are essential. These are not highly encouraged traits in today's society of instant gratification, knee-jerk pathos, and over-consumption to waste.

“Reality = Playdough”

Merced, CA

#8 Aug 9, 2012
CShine wrote:
Agreed. But not because there are "evil demons", but because things like self-discipline and self-awareness, stability and balance are essential. These are not highly encouraged traits in today's society of instant gratification, knee-jerk pathos, and over-consumption to waste.
I fully agree that metaphysics isn't a hobby but a way of life. I just get sick of some folks "dread" warnings when they have no clue what they are talking about.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#9 Aug 9, 2012
The Gnome wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree that metaphysics isn't a hobby but a way of life. I just get sick of some folks "dread" warnings when they have no clue what they are talking about.
Oh yes, the vaguely hinted at dire consequences, which they can never elaborate on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min eanassir 203,997
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE