Syrian rebels storm base defending Aleppo airport

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: KXXV-TV Waco

11, 2013 minutes after a car bomb exploded. . In this photo released by the Syrian official news agency SANA, Syrian President Bashar Assad, right, meets with Patriarch John Yazigi, the Eastern Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, in Damascus, Syria, Monday, Feb.

Full Story
Syrian national

Damascus, Syria

#1 Feb 12, 2013
What a shame destroying Syria's air striking force for the sake of Israel
Bagus

Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Yesterday it was the dam. Now the airport. Soon it will be Damascus and Assad presidential palace will be next. I really can't wait to see Assad being hanged.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Another article of lies and disinformation.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Bagus wrote:
Yesterday it was the dam. Now the airport. Soon it will be Damascus and Assad presidential palace will be next. I really can't wait to see Assad being hanged.
Still dreaming jew terrorist supporting hasbarat??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Who cares. Syria is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orthodox Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 548,232
Can Syria's Christians Survive? (Aug '12) Sat drivel fixer 29
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) Oct 10 Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,164
Why the building of settlments in the West Bank... Oct 10 Grau 1
Archbishop says ACNA not part of the Anglican C... Oct 10 RevKen 3
Archbishop challenges Christians on sign of the... (Jan '14) Oct 7 later nonjuroror 6
Russian Orthodox leader denies being mouthpiece... Oct 1 NAZI RUSSIA 3

Orthodox Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE