Editorial: United Methodists take brave stand

Jun 11, 2012 Full story: Albert Lea Tribune 10

It isn't much of a shocker that most of Minnesota's liberal Lutheran synods oppose a marriage amendment banning same-sex marriage.

Full Story
Lutheran guy

Pie Town, NM

#1 Jun 11, 2012
and its not much of a shocker for some one to easly figure out that those same synods are not realy lutheran at all.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Lutheran guy wrote:
and its not much of a shocker for some one to easly figure out that those same synods are not realy lutheran at all.
Obviously you haven't read "Pastor Bob's Poetry and Holy Lutheran Home Beermaking Guide".
Bigfoot

Hinsdale, MA

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Brave stand? What a joke this country has become. Now you got people appointed by Barry to teach this stuff to young schoolchildren, thank you Kevin Jennings.
What the hell is goin on round here. It almost seems deliberate at this point.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Bigfoot wrote:
Brave stand? What a joke this country has become. Now you got people appointed by Barry to teach this stuff to young schoolchildren, thank you Kevin Jennings.
What the hell is goin on round here. It almost seems deliberate at this point.
um, it IS deliberate. The Obamaniac said that. Wher've u been ???
Bigfoot

Hinsdale, MA

#5 Jun 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
um, it IS deliberate. The Obamaniac said that. Wher've u been ???
I was being facetious if you can believe that.
Save the insults for the diddlers, prison for many, take the fed with em.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Bigfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being facetious if you can believe that.
Save the insults for the diddlers, prison for many, take the fed with em.
My post is serious. The Obamaniac has said numerous times he wants to be a "transformational President" and change the U.S. into a Soviet-style republic. He's an unrepentant Marxist adn quite open and proud of it.
Bigfoot

Hinsdale, MA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
And even I understand liberals are trying to change us into a bunch of sexual deviants and should be put on a reservation of their own.
The fed's sheepishly devilish tendencies since 1913 has slowly and methodically destroyed the planet and thinned out our military. How does a party see through gay marriage or abortion and all the other dirty vices, only to welcome islam into the country. What the hell are they thinking there?

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Bigfoot wrote:
And even I understand liberals are trying to change us into a bunch of sexual deviants and should be put on a reservation of their own.
The fed's sheepishly devilish tendencies since 1913 has slowly and methodically destroyed the planet and thinned out our military. How does a party see through gay marriage or abortion and all the other dirty vices, only to welcome islam into the country. What the hell are they thinking there?
They are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Bigfoot

Hinsdale, MA

#9 Jun 12, 2012
My question is what, when, and where is the breaking point going to happen. We cannot go on like this much longer. I have 3 daughters along with my wife and I fear what is to come I really do. It is so obvious they are destroying us, at the same time I don't want to be a religious fanatic but libs could care less about any morals. This really is frightening where we are right now and I'm shocked to see how far left my state has gone over the decades. It seems after the Kennedy's got whacked this state never recovered and look who benefited here. I won't go into specifics, and leave the guesswork up to you.
Bigfoot

Hinsdale, MA

#10 Jun 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Yes, pure evil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Methodist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Christian privilege look like at Duke... Jan 21 Thinking 2
Acknowledging a debt: Methodist bishop emphasiz... Jan 19 Believer 1
In League with Israel: A Tale of the Chattanoog... Jan 10 lavon affair 2
Methodists end case against bishop who performe... Jan 10 Christian Fumblem... 14
Repercussions for Methodist Minister for Offici... Jan 2 Rainbow Kid 2
faith alone? Dec '14 HEATH - 72 1
UMC - Bishop Watch Website. (Nov '07) Dec '14 Al Mitchell 6
More from around the web