Messianism is a mess

Messianism is a mess

There are 3426 comments on the The Ellis County Press Online story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Messianism is a mess. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

ELISA NORMAN 10/28/2010 11:06:00 The beauty of Messianic Judaism is that it brings two halves of the story together: God's laws with God's grace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

messianic114

Canada

#3325 Feb 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, but it's only because you scared them with the prospect of the eternal hot seat if they don't accept your religion. Somehow,ostracizing seems so much more humane.
Tell that to all the Jews who committed suicide after being excommunicated from their own at a time when they weren't accepted by the Gentiles. No I don't think that is more humane.

Can you tell me of one person you know who is tormented by the thought of eternal damnation because I have good news for them.
Jude Zadok

San Francisco, CA

#3326 Jun 4, 2012
I need your help.

I am Paul David Wood.

I am sent to you by Emanuel.

I am born Wales September 11, 1963.

Name at birth was Paul Arnold David Woodhaddock.

I am the True Spirit: Thyatira in the fallen Scripture.

I am to herald the final age for the Emanuel.

I know all truth; I am ready to reveal the living Temple.

I have completed Halakah, I am ready to sacrifice.

I died in Poland 1939, the name I gave at death was my then occupation: I was a Jude Zaddick, written in Goyeem, as; Woodhaddock.

I possess the Gold plates of truth; the True Torah.

I am the Zadok.

I have overcome.

I possess the Morning Star

I am alone in New Germania, Yerba Buena. Now California.

There are some Jews, no Rebbe, and no Hasidim, only me the Nazarene.

I am currently being persecuted and jailed and impoverished and am being forbidden Spiritual access to complete Kosher Halakah.

I cannot complete the opening of my Seal without the Temple.

Paul David Wood
born Paul Arnold David WoodHaddock
JUDE ZADOK
ARONITE
LEVITE
JA HADON

Acknowledge your INSTRUCTION

I AM NOW AT WAR ADONAI

REDOUBT UNDERWAY

AS YOUR ZADOK

COVENANTS and PROMISE to be FULFILLED

ZADOK
ARONITE
PRINCE
KING
LEVITE

Nazerene

JA ADM
Jude Zadok

San Francisco, CA

#3327 Jun 4, 2012
California, USA.

12-08-2010

I need your help.

I am Paul David Wood.

I died in Poland 1939, the name I gave at death was my then occupation: I was a Jude Zaddick, written in Goyeem, as; Woodhaddock.

I am the Zadok.

I have overcome.

I am currently being persecuted and jailed and impoverished and am being forbidden Spiritual access to complete Kosher Halakah.

Paul David Wood

I AM NOW AT WAR ADONAI

REDOUBT UNDERWAY

AS YOUR ZADOK

ZADOK
ARONITE
PRINCE
KING
LEVITE

Nazerene

JA ADM
Jude Zadok

San Francisco, CA

#3329 Jun 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text> His name is Louis Woodhaddock and his sons name is Paul Wood.
California, USA.

12-08-2010

I need your help.

I am Paul David Wood.

I am the Zadok.

I have overcome.

Paul David Wood

I AM NOW AT WAR ADONAI

REDOUBT UNDERWAY

AS YOUR ZADOK

ZADOK
ARONITE
PRINCE
KING
LEVITE

Nazerene

JA ADM
Damon

Fort Gibson, OK

#3332 Jun 16, 2013
If you are not baptized with the Holy Spirit and speak in other tongues, you have no chance of entering the kingdom of God. Also if you do not obey the law of the new covenant and do not know how to obey the law of the new covenant, then you have no chance of entering the kingdom of God.

http://believeandobeythelawofthenewcovenant.b...

http://believeandobeythelawofthenewcovenant.b...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3335 Aug 27, 2013
Thyatira wrote:
12-08-2010
I need your help.
I am Paul David Wood.
I am the Zadok.
I have overcome.
I cannot complete the opening of my Seal without the Temple.
Paul David Wood
have you told anyone official? you know, like a rabbi, or a priest? but before you do, let me quote the first line if message that was conveyed to me in 7 segments over 14 years; 'there are many false prophets along the way. do not cry in the wilderness'

or maybe you should see a good psychiatrist.

“Liar Loans Were a Scam”

Since: May 09

Coalinga California

#3336 Dec 16, 2013
messianic114 wrote:
I think the term is punny, but no more accurate than saying Christianity is a mess, or Judaism is a mess. In all religions there are those that get off track, would we use this as the standard to judge? The lack of an organzational structure is a strength of Messianic Judaism as each individual is free to think and respond to the scriptures as his conscience dictates. This naturally leads to diversity, but the alternative of mind police and excommunication is far worse.
Messianic Movement is a total mess. The elect have the new Law of Christ in their hearts. The old Law of Moses has been both fulfilled by Christ and abrogated, or rolled away. The elect are saved by grace and the law has no power. http://newcovenanttheology.com

My natural father was Jewish and I stand for the new Law of Christ and you messianic Jews are not walking according to the spirit of christ.

You may also be interested in this article: Christmas Is a Bogus Joke and Sara Palin Is a Spiritual Reject http://www.bubblews.com/news/1828402-christma...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#3337 Dec 20, 2013
bgamall wrote:
<quoted text>Messianic Movement is a total mess. The elect have the new Law of Christ in their hearts. The old Law of Moses has been both fulfilled by Christ and abrogated, or rolled away. The elect are saved by grace and the law has no power. http://newcovenanttheology.com
My natural father was Jewish and I stand for the new Law of Christ and you messianic Jews are not walking according to the spirit of christ.
You may also be interested in this article: Christmas Is a Bogus Joke and Sara Palin Is a Spiritual Reject http://www.bubblews.com/news/1828402-christma...
"Messianic Judaism is Christianity, pure and simple. The two religions are mutually exclusive because Christianity is idolatry and the purest form of Satan worship. Satan is very clever, he's got a veil spread over your eyes and he can duplicate most of the miracles of God, except when it comes to life and death. Earth is "the land of the living" and Jesus is not here. Jesus went to heaven when he died, and that is the realm of the dead. He is also proven to be a false prophet and he has lead a lot of the elect astray into idolatry. Christians worship a dead god. The God of Israel is alive on earth now and will remain here permanently.

Location hidden

#3338 Dec 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"Messianic Judaism is Christianity, pure and simple. The two religions are mutually exclusive because Christianity is idolatry and the purest form of Satan worship. Satan is very clever, he's got a veil spread over your eyes and he can duplicate most of the miracles of God, except when it comes to life and death. Earth is "the land of the living" and Jesus is not here. Jesus went to heaven when he died, and that is the realm of the dead. He is also proven to be a false prophet and he has lead a lot of the elect astray into idolatry. Christians worship a dead god. The God of Israel is alive on earth now and will remain here permanently.
you are a total mess. I personally practiced messianic-judism & it is NOT Christianity, there are Christian converts among them, but they are by no means the majority. Messianic's practice Orthodox Judaism.They added a reading from the Brit Hadasha to the Torah ceremony. that's it UMJC style.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#3339 Dec 22, 2013
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>you are a total mess. I personally practiced messianic-judism & it is NOT Christianity, there are Christian converts among them, but they are by no means the majority. Messianic's practice Orthodox Judaism.They added a reading from the Brit Hadasha to the Torah ceremony. that's it UMJC style.
Is that all it is to you--a ceremony? No theology involved?

Location hidden

#3340 Dec 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all it is to you--a ceremony? No theology involved?
gthat's pretty much it. they have folk music/dance before bring out the Torah, reading the weekly portion, a sermon on the weekly portion, upstairs for a Kiddush and the afternoon broken up into various study groups. that's pretty much what goes on.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3341 Dec 22, 2013
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>gthat's pretty much it. they have folk music/dance before bring out the Torah, reading the weekly portion, a sermon on the weekly portion, upstairs for a Kiddush and the afternoon broken up into various study groups. that's pretty much what goes on.
and you call that Orthodox because?

Your description sounds more like Tot Shabbat
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#3342 Dec 22, 2013
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>gthat's pretty much it. they have folk music/dance before bring out the Torah, reading the weekly portion, a sermon on the weekly portion, upstairs for a Kiddush and the afternoon broken up into various study groups. that's pretty much what goes on.
You have been lead astray by Satans false messiah. The music of God is messianic Rock. "The Lord is my Rock, my strength and my song". Were you born into your religion, or did you convert? Hopefully the real Messiah will be able to redeem you out of paganism which is what you observe. Messianic Jews are just as deluded as other Christians and they all will have the same fate. You study a false, Satanic religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#3343 Dec 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all it is to you--a ceremony? No theology involved?
KimBoe ---you are a total mess. I personally practiced messianic-judism & it is NOT Christianity, there are Christian converts among them, but they are by no means the majority. Messianic's practice Orthodox Judaism.They added a reading from the Brit Hadasha to the Torah ceremony. that's it UMJC style.

Eric---Is that all it is to you--a ceremony? No theology involved?

HughBe--- Observation, when Christians convert to Judaism they become JEWS by the authority of the rabbis. Note, this authority is NOT from God so is it from the Satan within them? I think so.

When Christians convert to KimB's sect it seems to me that both the converts and the JEWS are non-Jews. Why? My guess is, the rabbis have DECEIVED themselves into thinking that they can make anyone a Jew or not a Jew. These blind guides foolishly feel that they have more power than their Maker and that their laws are ABOVE those of their Maker.

Sheer hypocrisy, dishonesty and stupidity.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#3344 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call that Orthodox because?
Your description sounds more like Tot Shabbat
Did some on-line research. It appears that the Messianics are now having an internal struggle between the "Orthodox" Messianics and the "Liberal" Messianics.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#3345 Dec 23, 2013
KimBoe wrote:
And that's why the Messianics aren't Jews. It's all a dog and pony show. You are there for the "ceremony". What is being said goes in one ear and out the other. You don't listen. You don't understand. You don't have beliefs.

Location hidden

#3346 Dec 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did some on-line research. It appears that the Messianics are now having an internal struggle between the "Orthodox" Messianics and the "Liberal" Messianics.
Whats the difference?

Location hidden

#3347 Dec 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did some on-line research. It appears that the Messianics are now having an internal struggle between the "Orthodox" Messianics and the "Liberal" Messianics.
I quickly googled it. I get it. MY reaction is conflicted between amusement and disdain. How can one profess to be "orthodox" and NOT follow the belief system? Thats a lot of cognitive dissonance, more than what is usually acceptable.

A lot of reinventing the wheel. On Sunday morning NPR I was listening to an interview of a well regarded elder liberal Christian (non Messianic) scholar. He pointed out the theme of mourning and lamentations throughout the OT, and remarked that about a third of the psalms have a mournful theme. Then he remarked that this theme (the lament for the destruction of Jerusalem) was neglected throughout Christianity and that perhaps it should be recognized. NOWHERE in the interview did he mention that this is already done in Judaism (Did he even know?). Duh.

MY point is that if the Messianics actually took the time to UNDERSTAND the system they were trying to pirate, they probably would just become Jews and stop playing around.

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#3348 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I quickly googled it. I get it. MY reaction is conflicted between amusement and disdain. How can one profess to be "orthodox" and NOT follow the belief system? Thats a lot of cognitive dissonance, more than what is usually acceptable.
A lot of reinventing the wheel. On Sunday morning NPR I was listening to an interview of a well regarded elder liberal Christian (non Messianic) scholar. He pointed out the theme of mourning and lamentations throughout the OT, and remarked that about a third of the psalms have a mournful theme. Then he remarked that this theme (the lament for the destruction of Jerusalem) was neglected throughout Christianity and that perhaps it should be recognized. NOWHERE in the interview did he mention that this is already done in Judaism (Did he even know?). Duh.
MY point is that if the Messianics actually took the time to UNDERSTAND the system they were trying to pirate, they probably would just become Jews and stop playing around.
They are wannabees because they think it's so impressive to take part in the service. They don't understand the service. They don't understand the belief system. The Jewish guy that they are trying to emulate told them what was important. They don't seem to get it.

Location hidden

#3349 Dec 23, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>They are wannabees because they think it's so impressive to take part in the service. They don't understand the service. They don't understand the belief system. The Jewish guy that they are trying to emulate told them what was important. They don't seem to get it.
On the other hand, ritual, even if done only ritualistically, can still function as a gateway. I give them credit for seeking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Messianic Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ritual puts Messianic Jews, others in uproar (Feb '12) Oct 3 raphan disbarred 204
The Dangers Of Radiationism (Aug '16) Sep '17 Bruce 2
All Major Denominations Corrupted By Paganism Jun '17 Bruce 1
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '17 Messianic114 42
Two House Theology (Jul '10) Feb '17 nijjhar 12
Two Comings Of HaMoshiach Clearly Supported In ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bruce 5
The curse of chiliasm (Jul '16) Jul '16 leon fortayne 6
More from around the web