sonofhabakuk

Thalheim, Germany

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Hey there, I have reason to believe that I am a christian prophet. It's a bit confusing but I really have reason to believe this. I've had really nice visions and spiritual experiences that blew my mind.

I think I am somehow connected to Habakuk. I have found pictures of him and he looks like me. I also received a gift from God in that I can sing very beautifully - just like Habakuk could sing very well. I also love to talk with myself, just like I read Habakuk always did.

I would like to know more about Habakuk, but I can't find any website or book that offers more information about his life. I am not that much interested in the biblical book of Habakuk, I am looking for life information, habits and circumstances and such.

I also wanted to know whether it could be possible that the jews secretly stayed loyal to Jesus.
Yiska

Elyria, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Oy vey
Chavak

Newberg, OR

#5 Sep 7, 2012
I'm interested in knowing how you found pictures of Habakuk?
Do you think you are the "reincarnation" (for lack of a better word) of Habakuk?
isaac

Pataskala, OH

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Are you serious?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Messianic Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '17 Messianic114 42
Two House Theology (Jul '10) Feb '17 nijjhar 12
Two Comings Of HaMoshiach Clearly Supported In ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bruce 5
The Dangers Of Radiationism (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bruce 1
The curse of chiliasm (Jul '16) Jul '16 leon fortayne 6
Messianic group meeting in Arkansas (Apr '16) Apr '16 Dahlia Moriah 1
Messianic Congregation (Dec '15) Feb '16 messianic114 2
More from around the web