What Jews and Xtians Can't Understand...

What Jews and Xtians Can't Understand About Paul

Posted in the Messianic Judaism Forum

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Galatians 4:8 "Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! 11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you. 12 I plead with you, brothers and sisters, become like me........"

MOST PEOPLE WHO READ THIS THINK PAUL WAS SPEAKING AGAINST JUDAISM

HE WAS WARNING GENTILES AGAINST RETURNING TO THEIR PAGAN ROOTS!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Nov 1, 2011
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Eph 2:20 "You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Messiah Yeshua Himself the chief Cornerstone."

The Law is NOT the foundation. If it were NO ONE could ever have faith to know their future. All they could do is follow the Law and the rabbis as best they could.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Of course, x-tians being for all practical purposes illiterate when it comes to the "Old testament," only a few have any real faith that is based on Scripture instead of Santa Claus, their favorite preacher, et al.

Luke 18:8
"I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Nov 22, 2011
2 Peter 3:16
"Speaking of this as he does in all of his letters. There are some things in those [epistles of Paul] that are difficult to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist and misconstrue to their own utter destruction, just as [they distort and misinterpret] the rest of the Scriptures."

http://www.eliyah.com/mp3/broadcast/11122011s...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#6 Nov 27, 2011
The world runs to the medicos for any type of life extention/salvation while they maintain their religions, armies and lifestyles, rather than prostrating themselves before Almighty Yahweh and asking for light, healing and forgiveness. I give my body what I think it needs to function the way it was designed, but at the same time, not interested in "treatment" by the medical/drug combine that pretty much amounts to cut, burn and poison. That being said, I'm not mourning for me, but mourn for all humanity who are in varying states of dying, and who try with all their might to pack life into their dying organisms while not thinking that the Commandments are of importance or the words of the Messiah and twist the Scriptures to their own philosophies/liking. I remember a quote from a few years ago that went something like, "It's not my fear that people won't believe, but that they will believe anything." This is not what people want to hear.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Earlier today I saw a TV program(I wish I could remember the title) that had to do with pride. In a nutshell pride involves an opinion that you or your group is somehow superior to others which is the basis of war. Consider this statement.

"Our Jewish sages teach that "whoever saves a single Jewish soul is considered as if he had saved an entire world." How precious is the Jewish soul! Though the Bible study which follows is a lengthy one, we have prepared it in the belief that - as a Jewish soul - you are worthy of any method which may be required. We hope that you too will value your soul highly enough to prayerfully ponder that which follows. God's truth is not always easy to discern, but we are possessors of a Divine promise;...."

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...

As we know, pride is one of the seven deadly sins which doesn't seem to bother most people as they would rather listen to their sages who interpret things for them and make up their own religions and dismiss everyone who disagrees as either some kind of heretic or just plain lost. This arrogance is of course the basis of war. Obviously Jews don't want to understand Paul, but neither do X-tians, Muslims, Nazis or anybody else.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#8 May 29, 2012
'...We at the Lion and Lamb Ministry firmly believe that The Bride of Christ and The Mystery, the Body of Christ, belong to different operations in the overall plan of God. Both are formed by Christ, and both are based on the redemptive work of Christ, but there are many differences, leading to the conclusion that they are in fact completely different.

They have different beginnings, different Apostles, different Gospels, there is numerous scripture that pertains to each separately, they each have different members, they each have different governing's, and they have different prophesies to them. What many fail to realize is this: because Israel, the first nation, nation #1, stubbornly rejected Christ the Messiah, God finally set her aside (albeit temporarily never ever forget that!) as a nation, as we read in Acts 28:28 , and, in unmatched incomprehensible mercy and love, interrupted the prophetic program, to which it is written,“none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.”(1 Corinthians 2:8 ), ushering in the present parenthetical Dispensation of Grace, the Dispensation of the Mystery, through the Apostle Paul, who had been our LORD's enemy, but was now the appointed herald of His infinite Grace. Isn’t that AMAZING! So let’s start the comparison

THE BEGINNINGS

Under The Bride of Christ Church, there was the continuation of the Old Testament operations; still existing at Pentecost

as compared to

The Body of Christ Church which began with the salvation and commissioning of Saul/Paul..........MORE"

http://lionandlambministry.com/index.php/home ...-
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#9 Jun 9, 2012
I believe it's that page in every Bible that says "New Testament".

Jews don't venture very far beyond it and x-tians don't venture very far the other way. The page should be torn out of every Bible.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#10 Jun 10, 2012
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#11 Jun 10, 2012
"When we present Almighty Yahweh's law, And arguments from the Scriptures draw, Objectors say, to pick a flaw, "IT'S JEWISH."

Though at first Almighty Yahweh blessed, And sanctified His day of rest, The same belief is still expressed, "IT'S JEWISH."

Though with the world this rest began, and then through all the Scriptures ran, And Yahushua said,'Twas made for man" -- "IT'S JEWISH."

If from the bible we present, The Sabbath's meaning and intent, This answers every argument-- "IT'S JEWISH."

Though the disciples, Luke and Saul, Continue still this rest to call, The 'Sabbath Day', this answers all, "IT'S JEWISH."

The evangels taught a plain expression, That "Sin is of the law transgression", Seems not to make the least impression-- "IT'S JEWISH."

They love the rest of man's invention, But if Almighty Yahweh's Day we mention, That puts an end to all contention, "IT'S JEWISH."

Well, those who Yahweh's Day abuse, Simply because 'Twas made for Jews', The Savior, too, you must refuse, for "HE'S JEWISH!"
Rob-SAfrica

Polokwane, South Africa

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Yon wrote: "...Obviously Jews don't want to understand Paul, but neither do X-tians, Muslims, Nazis or anybody else..."

Rob asks: Yon, can/could you explain to me why Shaul/Paul took a blood-offering to the Temple after the x-fiction of Yeshua ?
Rob-SAfrica

Polokwane, South Africa

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Yon wrote: "..."Is the Law Jewish?"

Nope, it was given to :

1. Those of mixed blood.
2. All twelve tribes.
3. Those who "were not there" at that time.

A better question would be: What does "Jewish" mean.

Answer: a one tribed Nation called Juhudah who would like every one to think they are composed of all 12 Tribes.
Rob-SAfrica

Polokwane, South Africa

#15 Dec 4, 2012
http://www.passionfortruth.com/

I like his end-time series.
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Yon wrote ; "...What many fail to realize is this: because Israel, the first nation, nation #1, stubbornly rejected Christ the Messiah..."

Rob answers : Christ the Messiah was created by Constantine in +-352 AD similar to snow white and the 7 dwarfs.

Go read what the Tanach states about a false Prophet and you will understand what I am saying.
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#17 Dec 4, 2012
"..Dispensation of Grace.."

There is no such thing as D.o.G.

Grace was given to Adam and Eve as well , was it not ?

Did they not deserve death ?
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#18 Dec 4, 2012
"...There are some things in those [epistles of Paul] that are difficult to understand..."

Like/for instance, what is Torah and what is Oral-torah.
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#19 Dec 4, 2012
"...Eph 2:20 "You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Messiah Yeshua Himself the chief Cornerstone."
The Law is NOT the foundation..."

Oh yeah ? And who was made flesh and dwelt among us ?

The Torah my friend.
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Galatians 4:8 "Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! 11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you. 12 I plead with you, brothers and sisters, become like me........"

MOST PEOPLE WHO READ THIS THINK PAUL WAS SPEAKING AGAINST JUDAISM

HE WAS WARNING GENTILES AGAINST RETURNING TO THEIR PAGAN ROOTS!!!

Nope, he was speaking to those scattered among the Nations[Those who were once far off] or better known as 10 Israel.
Rob-SAfrica

Tzaneen, South Africa

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Shalom
Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Messianic Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Comings Of HaMoshiach Clearly Supported In ... Aug 25 Bruce 5
The Dangers Of Radiationism Aug 10 Bruce 1
The curse of chiliasm Jul '16 leon fortayne 6
Messianic group meeting in Arkansas Apr '16 Dahlia Moriah 1
Messianic Congregation (Dec '15) Feb '16 messianic114 2
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '16 messianic114 29
The Day of Atonement aka Yom Kippur (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ben_Masada 1
More from around the web