Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Shabbat shalom, it's first friday of the month & that means a Shabboth with the Los Gatos Messianics. I heard some scripture earlier in the week that got me in the mood, so I was eager to hit the Rabbi with some of the things I found on youtube.

In the streets of Sunnyvale I met a man who lost some of his family at Jonestown & he informed me of FEMA camps & from there I learned of the RFID chip & how in the original ObamaCare package, 2013 was to begin citizen implantation with 'the mark of the beast'.

there's actually a bar code on these little chips with 666.

It was a tender nerve! He really didn't want to concede that the chip is probably the mark.

after 6 months Chinese army in Mexico & how did it get there? China controls the Panama Canal.

Europe has trained troops here inAmerrica for civilian population control.

What the New World Order/Illuminati iswaiting on is what, something that might trigger martial law,like global siesmic disaster,or a Israel/Iran war that Israel, although it is so certain it will win with the help of America, or it will self destruct...

But Obama seems to have given quite a bit of military aid to Egypt.

it's like the bible is coming down to the church of Romes war on unorthidox christianity.

America it seems is littered with FEMA Camps with Chinese made guillotines just waiting to martyr countless, those who will not accept the mark...

The death of her majesty, the queen of england is a factor too, especially since there's a theory that William is cloned from the blood of the Shroud of Turin. So perhaps her death triggers something

& I'm wondering if G-d is asking his messianics in american to go through concentration camps again

any thoughts?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
yon wrote:
Revelation 7
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, These that are arrayed in white robes, who are they, and whence came they?
14 And I say unto him, My lord, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they that come of the great tribulation, and they washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God; and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall spread his tabernacle over them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun strike upon them, nor any heat:
17 for the Lamb that is in the midst of the throne shall be their shepherd, and shall guide them unto fountains of waters of life: and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes.
http://passionfortruth.com/messageplayer.aspx...
then it's 2 for the messianics be sentenced to tribulation too & xian too.

with a hefty bit of scripture to back up the verdict.

i often equate those people who have survived the african tribulation to be those immediate people. mostly because it includes the fact that the sun has beat down upon them relentlessly during it all.

but certainly there is no reason to assume that the lord wouldn't ask of a 2nd holocuast, a more civilized concentration camp.

but camps of mass extermination just the same.

FEMA camps with the 4 to-a-coffin stockpiled & chinese guillotines

used a google check for the word and came back with this hit in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Messianic Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And Paul Was Right Times Mon Ben_Masada 1
Behold, it Was Leah!... or John? Sep 9 Ben_Masada 5
Messiah ben Yoseph Aug 23 Kolsofer1352 1
Love according to Yeshua Aug '14 no-one-special 2
Are you teaching the right Yeshua? Aug '14 no-one-special 1
Cult? Aug '14 Savoir 1
Messianism is a mess (Dec '10) Jul '14 xian_kim 3,426
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••