US peace and faith groups oppose new ...

US peace and faith groups oppose new Iran sanctions

There are 5 comments on the Ekklesia Daily News story from Jan 14, 2014, titled US peace and faith groups oppose new Iran sanctions. In it, Ekklesia Daily News reports that:

Sixty-two national peace, faith other NGOs have sent a letter to the US Senate, urging opposition to new sanctions against Iran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ekklesia Daily News.

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jan 15, 2014
I agree. Iran has absolutely no intention of harming anyone. Ignore the Jewish propaganda that the Zionist media is perpetually spreading. They wish to deceive you all into yet another unjust war for Israel but people are wise to their ways now.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Keeping a country under sanctions indefinitely makes no sense... but any relaxation of sanctions should be reversible in the case of Iran. I'll never forget seeing this young woman shot dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Neda_Ag...
Aussie Bob wrote:
I agree. Iran has absolutely no intention of harming anyone. Ignore the Jewish propaganda that the Zionist media is perpetually spreading. They wish to deceive you all into yet another unjust war for Israel but people are wise to their ways now.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping a country under sanctions indefinitely makes no sense... but any relaxation of sanctions should be reversible in the case of Iran. I'll never forget seeing this young woman shot dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Neda_Ag...
Nobody's perfect and Iran is far from a utopian society. But it has to be said that they are still better (more trustworthy) than the Zionist Israelis.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4 Jan 15, 2014
I'm no apologist for Israeli foreign policy but if they were the only two countries in the world for me to live in, I'd gladly pick Israel over polyester Dalek Iran.
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect and Iran is far from a utopian society. But it has to be said that they are still better (more trustworthy) than the Zionist Israelis.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
Suicidal Muslims have no intention of harming? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mennonites Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile meat canner coming to Lowville in April Feb '18 Don Cobb 7
News Gay rights debate reaches Lancaster Mennonites Jan '18 Gremlin 20
News Faith over fight: WW II conscientious objectors... (Aug '17) Aug '17 OLIGARCHS RULE 4
News Muslim leader wants to cover up "Syrian Refugee... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Federal officials were unaware of arcane citize... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Steven Harpo Spea... 2
News 'It looked like a giant rib cage in the ground'... (May '16) May '16 another 1
News Our Opinion: Mennonite convention a fellowship ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Curious 23