Mennonites protest church exclusion o...

Mennonites protest church exclusion of gays

There are 1 comment on the News Journal story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Mennonites protest church exclusion of gays. In it, News Journal reports that:

In a quiet act of defiance, gay and lesbian Mennonites dressed in bright pink gathered outside the church's official convention in Columbus on Thursday and criticized its leaders for trying to push them out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

tomas

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2009
We are aiming for the bottom of the barrel, with the Mennoites. They are so conservative they make Republicans look liberal. They are also not mainstream Americans. They are even more outcasts than any gays and lesbians around. Guess this is normal that such "strangers" have to beat up on someone they perceive to be weaker than they are. I would doubt if their perception is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mennonites Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Mennonite convention a fellowship ... Nov '15 Curious 23
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'A Church Divided' on Disco... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Paraguay 1
News 'Amish Mafia' Recap, Season 2 Episode 2: Buggyi... (Sep '13) Dec '14 Hans 2
News Mennonite working with drug cartel gets 15 months (Dec '14) Dec '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Retired pastor loses credentials over gay wedding (Nov '14) Nov '14 Gremlin 8
News Pastor's credentials lost after gay wedding (Nov '14) Nov '14 Thumper56 4
More from around the web