The Truth about Mormons

There are 1 comment on the psychologytoday.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled The Truth about Mormons. In it, psychologytoday.com reports that:

Ryan McIlvain, raised as a Mormon , went on a mission and later, in his mid-twenties, quit the church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at psychologytoday.com.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#1 Mar 14, 2013
If you're curious why he quit, see the below quote.

Q: What was the single most crucial bit of your becoming disaffected from the Church?

That said, I’d long doubted supernaturalism in general, and I’d be loath to place too much emphasis on the Mormon gospel. By my mid-twenties I’d given up the faith quest altogether.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 8 min Tre H 499
News Christopher Muther/Globe Staff Christopher Muth... Jul 14 Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... Jul 9 No Surprise 17
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 2
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) Jun '17 tongangodz 515
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) Jun '17 Good Riddance 32,098
More from around the web