In Missouri, conservative women stand...

In Missouri, conservative women stand behind Akin

There are 22 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 27, 2012, titled In Missouri, conservative women stand behind Akin. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Republicans at a local fair explain why they agree with the congressman on rape and abortion, and what draws them to conservative values.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Drig wrote:
Unfortunately, the woman who is raped should not be held accountable for the actions of her aggressor...
She's not held accountable, but the innocent, helpless little baby shouldn't suffer the death penalty for the actions of the rapist either.

Besides, abortions performed due to pregnancy from rape are only an infinitesimally small percentage of the 1.5 million babies who are slaughtered every year in this country for the selfish convenience of pregnant women.
spin doctor

Overland Park, KS

#23 Sep 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I present to you scientific, biological fact that absolutely destroys the lies that you try so desperately to cling to. Hell, you won't even admit photographic evidence that positively establishes that a pregnant woman is carrying an unborn baby.
When Roe v Wade was decided by the Supreme Court, the opinion stated that the justices couldn't determine with certainty when life began, but they were sure it was prior to the end of the first trimester.
Since 1973, there has been enormously substantial technological and scientific progress made so that we now know for certain that human life begins at conception. The days of claiming ignorance are over. Well, over for all rational, thinking Americans. Only you die hard abortion supporters deny the facts.
As the old saying goes, you can lead a jackass to water, but you can't make him drink. I've brought you to the watering trough. If you refuse to drink, so be it.
Other than you who says life begins at conception? What scientific evidence and where can I locate this scientific evidence that demonstrates life begins at conception?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) 23 hr No Surprise 28,899
News Groups ask Trump administration to investigate ... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 1
News '50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Mar 14 ZIONISM 666 16
News Departing Visalia hospital CEO looks at nearly ... Mar 12 Sue 2
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) Mar 1 Rabbeen Al Jihad 438
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... Feb 28 Christian Fumblem... 12
News Annual Testicle Festival (Jun '06) Feb '17 Phart Divinely 58
More from around the web