NBC commits to White House sitcom fro...

NBC commits to White House sitcom from ex-Obama speechwriter

There are 43 comments on the WGNO-TV New Orleans story from Oct 26, 2011, titled NBC commits to White House sitcom from ex-Obama speechwriter. In it, WGNO-TV New Orleans reports that:

Former Obama speechwriter Jon Lovett, to the far right of President Obama in the Oval Office in February, has teamed up on a potential new sitcom based on a fictional first family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNO-TV New Orleans.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Is NBC still on?
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Will the series capture the stench in the White House?

Are they going to paint it black?

Will they portray the first lady with thunder thighs and her ass riding up to her mid-back?

Will they require special Bausch & Lomb wide-angle lenses to capture the president from ear-to-ear?

Happy Halloween
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2011
They will have full episodes on the First "Lady", her garden, and her filthy hoe.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#4 Oct 27, 2011
will that taxpayer paid for limo get wrecked as it did in scottland?
will george soros be visiting as in real life?
will van jones be there for supper?
birther dumbasses

Allentown, PA

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
will that taxpayer paid for limo get wrecked as it did in scottland?
will george soros be visiting as in real life?
will van jones be there for supper?
Will you finally be sent to dumbass heaven?

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#6 Oct 27, 2011
This guy is great; he wrote the joke for Obama’s infamous “TELEPROMPTER” at the last White House Correspondence Dinner where the President (reading off the TELEPROMPTER) laid into Donald Trump. Trump looked like someone kicked him in the smooth area between his legs after the President finished with him, LOL.

Can’t wait to see what this guy comes up with on the highly rated NBC network.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Makes perfect sense as to why O had a meeting with the Hollywood elite yesterday. He's looking for the lead role for the sitcom. He knows he'll have the time to pursue an acting career in 2013.

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
This guy is great; he wrote the joke for Obama’s infamous “TELEPROMPTER” at the last White House Correspondence Dinner where the President (reading off the TELEPROMPTER) laid into Donald Trump. Trump looked like someone kicked him in the smooth area between his legs after the President finished with him, LOL.
Can’t wait to see what this guy comes up with on the highly rated NBC network.
Yea pretty damn funny that your Socialist in chief Obama can't even make his own joke. He has someone else writ it for him. Now how stupid is he. This show won't last 2 weeks.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Oct 27, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Is NBC still on?
not at my house!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Oct 27, 2011
They should get Will Smith to play obama, he's already got the ears...no need for stunt ears.

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 27, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
They should get Will Smith to play obama, he's already got the ears...no need for stunt ears.
Hell that get a jackazz to play him. They have the ears also.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2011
Doesn't NBC stand for Nothing But Commies?? Obama should fit right in with that crowd.
Back in the Saddle

Belle Vernon, PA

#14 Oct 27, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
Doesn't NBC stand for Nothing But Commies?? Obama should fit right in with that crowd.
It will be called, Keeping up with the Kenyans. Cameo's from OBL and Gadaffi will be weekly.
Mary E

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2011
Will they advertise their cannibal cookbook, make missionary stew? Show his Kenyan Granny? It won't work, and the sponcers will be boycotted, as well they will boycott the series. Americans don't like the way he lies all the time.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 27, 2011
Mary E wrote:
Will they advertise their cannibal cookbook, make missionary stew? Show his Kenyan Granny? It won't work, and the sponcers will be boycotted, as well they will boycott the series. Americans don't like the way he lies all the time.
You hit the nail right on the head sister.Wasn't NBC called Nothing But Clinton when he was in office? Kinda shows you what NBC is all about,doesn't it?-LOL-

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#18 Oct 27, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
This guy is great; he wrote the joke for Obama’s infamous “TELEPROMPTER” at the last White House Correspondence Dinner where the President (reading off the TELEPROMPTER) laid into Donald Trump. Trump looked like someone kicked him in the smooth area between his legs after the President finished with him, LOL.
Can’t wait to see what this guy comes up with on the highly rated NBC network.
Ahhhh....

Attack humor. You think it funny to watch Obama lay into one of his guests. Donald Trump being at the White House would be one of Obama's gussts, right?

I think I'll pass on this show. Obama wasn't funny then. He's not funny now.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#19 Oct 27, 2011
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh....
Attack humor. You think it funny to watch Obama lay into one of his guests. Donald Trump being at the White House would be one of Obama's gussts, right?
I think I'll pass on this show. Obama wasn't funny then. He's not funny now.
Trump was made to look like the idiot that he is… kind of like the idiot that you are for saying that the dinner was at the White House. Obama wasn’t funny, he was damn funny and everyone said at the time that Trump looked like a fool. Even Trump looked embarrassed, and it was fitting for the weeks of birther nonsense that he had been pushing.

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 27, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump was made to look like the idiot that he is… kind of like the idiot that you are for saying that the dinner was at the White House. Obama wasn’t funny, he was damn funny and everyone said at the time that Trump looked like a fool. Even Trump looked embarrassed, and it was fitting for the weeks of birther nonsense that he had been pushing.
And you are an idiot for calling Trump an idiots. Idiots don't becaome multi millionair you stupid fruad. Damn you are stupid. Obama could hold Trumps left nut, but you can suck them.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#21 Oct 27, 2011



I found out the Sit Com Name: "The Obama ERROR" - How to Destroy a Nation.




Funny.



“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#22 Oct 27, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump was made to look like the idiot that he is… kind of like the idiot that you are for saying that the dinner was at the White House. Obama wasn’t funny, he was damn funny and everyone said at the time that Trump looked like a fool. Even Trump looked embarrassed, and it was fitting for the weeks of birther nonsense that he had been pushing.
when your known to have a birth certificate made by bill ayres there is going to be issues.

maybe that could be one of the shows, The Obama watching his BC being made

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 3 min Belle Sexton 5,501
News Latter-Day Saints Founder Joseph Smith Murdered Jun 29 George 1
Archological Proof: The Book of Abraham is a Fr... Jun 28 Xcaliber 2
News The next battle over LGBT rights Jun 27 Everybody Wins 1
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Is Touring New York Thi... Jun 24 serenaspun 1
Temple Jun 22 robsmom60 1
News Deadmau5 Sends Cease And Desist to Toronto Frin... Jun 18 Brain Baloney 1
More from around the web