Obama, Romney share their Christian v...

Obama, Romney share their Christian views

There are 6 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Obama, Romney share their Christian views. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama and GOP contender Mitt Romney answer those emailed questions for Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
What faith agrees with Obamaloney policies and beliefs?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2012
It's very safe to conclude if America takes a back seat to b. h. obama's marxist ideology then Christianity is in the trunk.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2012
I for one would like a President who is an atheist. I hate religion and find it nasty and hate filled and bigoted. I hope by the time my grand kids are adults that religion has faded into history books so ALL people can be free and happy without the hate of religion.....Imagine almost no more wars with religion gone.....PEACE HARMONY AND FREEDOM...
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Obama practices the religion of peace.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Obama, Romney share their Christian views

Good its about time we get back to a moral values admin, Obama has thrashed our country and its values
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Obama is a Christian and romney is a mormon...huge difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 8 hr Who 425
News Christopher Muther/Globe Staff Christopher Muth... Jul 14 Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... Jul 9 No Surprise 17
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 2
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) Jun 23 tongangodz 515
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) Jun '17 Good Riddance 32,099
More from around the web