Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments
16,461 - 16,480 of 32,001 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25

Since: Sep 12

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and Ann Smuthead Romney the filthy ***** does not have MS either.
It's Ann "First Lady" Romney, you cat lady.

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>I said that? Where? Okieeee... I didn't say that. You're so full of Sh!t your kiss hole you call a mouth stinks.
Wow you are a good Mormon

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

If Mormons are asked to prove they are Christian they must be right? Who is the gold statue on their temples? Not Jesus! It's Moroni the god

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
It's Ann "First Lady" Romney, you cat lady.
Ann fakes her MS. Show us her medical records along with the 12 years of Romney tax returns that she is hiding under the tub of lard in her pants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
If Mormons are asked to prove they are Christian they must be right? Who is the gold statue on their temples? Not Jesus! It's Moroni the god
I thought Moroni was the moron angel who comes down during pageants and scares children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
Is there a Bishop talking on here? Oh, you're making inaccurate assumptions again.
Yes, you are showing everyone how LDS Bishopricks talk in public.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

<quoted text>
In all fairness, I do not know of any church which condones sexual activity outside the bond of marriage, nor any that condone masturbation.
Since leaving Mormonism, I have never heard masturbation being ever brought up in any church I have attended.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
To be honest, Moroni isn't an issue to me. I know growing up Mormon that Mormons don't worship or pray to Moroni, so they aren't creating Saints like the Catholic do. I'm glad they use Moroni as their symbol, if they used crosses, I think it would be more deceptive because they really do set themselves apart from Mainstream Christianity. Moroni clearly shows that.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>And you are channeling Satan AND stupidity. What a dickhead you are.
SARAH! I think you are hanging around me too much. I've begun to rub off on you! YOU GO! ;^)

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> queer bar ?? Really ? What makes you think heavenly father doesn't love gay people. Clearly, if he could love you he could love anyone. I sincerely hope you do not have kids.
In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!!!

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

This place was jumping today.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
SARAH! I think you are hanging around me too much. I've begun to rub off on you! YOU GO! ;^)
lol..occasionally I am not so nice. Sux caught me on a bad day or.......... Maybe you are rubbing off on me :P

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that you should marry your entire family, all of your distant relatives and live on Kolub as Gods.
Yeah, you are sane LOL.
Romney the scumbag of scumbags believes that God was a white, male, old guy who had endless and actual sex with mom and birthed the planet earth. He believes that he is going to do the same thing...have endless sex and be GOD.
Yeah, Romney is sane LOL.
You dont have a clue what I believe.

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
Every time you post, you validate your ignorance. Moroni was an angel, not a God. Big difference.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> lol..occasionally I am not so nice. Sux caught me on a bad day or.......... Maybe you are rubbing off on me :P
Well, I know your class has rubbed off on me from time to time, so it's making me a better person.

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick in the head. Do you go around faking MS as well?
I have no idea what illnesses Ann Romney may or may not have. I highly doubt she would fake MS. However, my question to you is, why does she need to release her medical records to the public? She had nothing to prove as far as her medical conditions go. Not to mention, even if she were faking MS, is that really as bad as you faking humanity?

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know your class has rubbed off on me from time to time, so it's making me a better person.
Aww thanks Dana. That was sweet.

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are a good Mormon
Thanks!

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
"If Mormons are asked to prove they are Christian they must be right?"
Is there a question there???
Funny how you don't even know who Moroni is and why he is atop every temple. You know, you being a member... errr ex-member... errr in between. No wait, never a member.

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Ann fakes her MS. Show us her medical records along with the 12 years of Romney tax returns that she is hiding under the tub of lard in her pants.
She will make a gracious First Lady. Much like Laura Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Search the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 18 min pearl 8,709
'50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) 48 min sarah marshak SCAM 5
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... 13 hr I_am_Belisarius 25
Does Mormon modesty mantra reduce women to sex ... Tue Tinamakeupdiva 8
Warren Jeffs 19th wife reveals horrors she face... (Oct '13) Jul 26 rlwalt 4
On Coke, caffeine, and the Word of Wisdom (Feb '13) Jul 22 DrWright 2
"Mormonism and Masonry" by Samuel H. Goodwin, c... Jul 21 Ed Decker 2
•••
•••