Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16781 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
And 50-50 says you've already learned the hard way or will.

Or, won't. In any case enjoy your FABULOUS FIFTY PERCENT CLUB memberships.

Nobody among you can be in just one.
Why does your temple have a bed in it? Is that for the benefit of the children too?
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Live Oak, CA

#16782 Oct 7, 2012
What's it like to know that among YOUR PEOPLE,

a little town of say 50 thousand people - not a little town, a small city -

has MORE PEOPLE PLEAD GUILTY to crimes Jeffs was found guilty of - it's realized and all, about how there were three state stings, all that money spent,

two charges dropped with request from prosecutor, 8 charges dropped with prejudice meaning cannot be refiled no matter what -

and that unquestionably he did what he was doing -

( almost certainly, effectively, ultra-orthodox
Judaism's interpretation, of

Poly
Fundie
Compound
PeopleIsm - marriage age WAY down

to TWELVE years OLD.

All that being what it IS

you haven't shown anything except that ONE MAN was PUT IN JAIL FOR LIFE
for being effectively, an ultra-orthodox Jew.

So when you get back to the gate and some dudes are there with a look in their eye like they think your tattoos mark you as one of the Bonobos,

remember: you'll be there to fight with every Orthodox Jew who ever lived before the year 1,000.

and every ultra-orthodox one that EVER lived.

Along with every muslim who by whatever method finally acknowledges Jesus Christ,

along with a whole lot of Africans,

along with a whole lot of American Indians.

So when you GET there
and PEOPLE have MULTIPLE MARRIAGES
don't squirt pee down your leg and start convulsing.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Live Oak, CA

#16783 Oct 7, 2012
Pagan Hick.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16784 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
What's it like to know that among YOUR PEOPLE,

a little town of say 50 thousand people - not a little town, a small city -

has MORE PEOPLE PLEAD GUILTY to crimes Jeffs was found guilty of - it's realized and all, about how there were three state stings, all that money spent,

two charges dropped with request from prosecutor, 8 charges dropped with prejudice meaning cannot be refiled no matter what -

and that unquestionably he did what he was doing -

( almost certainly, effectively, ultra-orthodox
Judaism's interpretation, of

Poly
Fundie
Compound
PeopleIsm - marriage age WAY down

to TWELVE years OLD.

All that being what it IS

you haven't shown anything except that ONE MAN was PUT IN JAIL FOR LIFE
for being effectively, an ultra-orthodox Jew.

So when you get back to the gate and some dudes are there with a look in their eye like they think your tattoos mark you as one of the Bonobos,

remember: you'll be there to fight with every Orthodox Jew who ever lived before the year 1,000.

and every ultra-orthodox one that EVER lived.

Along with every muslim who by whatever method finally acknowledges Jesus Christ,

along with a whole lot of Africans,

along with a whole lot of American Indians.

So when you GET there
and PEOPLE have MULTIPLE MARRIAGES
don't squirt pee down your leg and start convulsing.
Jews don't molest children. U and ur friends do.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16785 Oct 7, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your temple have a bed in it? Is that for the benefit of the children too?
If you don't ever plan to go there why are you so concerned?

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#16786 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
What's it like to know that among YOUR PEOPLE,
a little town of say 50 thousand people - not a little town, a small city -
has MORE PEOPLE PLEAD GUILTY to crimes Jeffs was found guilty of - it's realized and all, about how there were three state stings, all that money spent,
two charges dropped with request from prosecutor, 8 charges dropped with prejudice meaning cannot be refiled no matter what -
and that unquestionably he did what he was doing -
( almost certainly, effectively, ultra-orthodox
Judaism's interpretation, of
Poly
Fundie
Compound
PeopleIsm - marriage age WAY down
to TWELVE years OLD.
All that being what it IS
you haven't shown anything except that ONE MAN was PUT IN JAIL FOR LIFE
for being effectively, an ultra-orthodox Jew.
So when you get back to the gate and some dudes are there with a look in their eye like they think your tattoos mark you as one of the Bonobos,
remember: you'll be there to fight with every Orthodox Jew who ever lived before the year 1,000.
and every ultra-orthodox one that EVER lived.
Along with every muslim who by whatever method finally acknowledges Jesus Christ,
along with a whole lot of Africans,
along with a whole lot of American Indians.
So when you GET there
and PEOPLE have MULTIPLE MARRIAGES
don't squirt pee down your leg and start convulsing.
Nothing you say makes sense. Ever!!! You are the most vile person I have ever seen post in here. Ugh...... You disgust me.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16787 Oct 7, 2012
Do you have a career NoMo or are you still working at McDonalds?

There are many restrooms with childcare, showers for after lunch workouts, and even beds in them.

Once at work a woman passed out 15 - 20 feet in front of me from a stroke (we were in the parking lot). It is not a crime to lay down on it when you get a headache on your lunch hour.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Live Oak, CA

#16788 Oct 7, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he get to diddle any of your daughters before he was put in prison? How many of your sons have u dropped off in the desert?
No, I don't know him.

Because he belongs to the fundamentally polygamist group.

The way you belong to the fundametally divorced traumatized trying-to-dress-like-a-child forever so you don't get dumped

group.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Live Oak, CA

#16790 Oct 7, 2012
I don't mean that in a bad way or anything, I know some of the world's best advocates are hookers.

And a lot of hookers will repent itting around thinking about how their kids didn't understand that the first thing people screen for is the sexually aggressive sex fetisher.

I can hear him now the day he's fired, "Bu-but EVERYBODY DOES it, I WAS JOKING!!! I was JUST KIDDING
aROUND!!"

Yeah you're a hooker but as all the other hookers testify about them, you have a heart of gold,

and it's really like you're a chip off the same old rebellion barking, disobedience strutting, block.

Maybe you're all unique because of the way you've drawn on yourselves, but to employment screeners,

you're a hooker.
Unfortunately.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16791 Oct 7, 2012
Mormonism is not polygamy... it is to follow commandments and the standards established by Christ.

---

The LDS Church does not FORCE PEOPLE to do things... it is based on FREE AGENCY.

---

We do not live on compounds or practice polygamy.

---

The Church teaches one to dress respectfully in showing reverence...

(a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe; veneration.

(the outward manifestation of this feeling: to pay reverence.

(a gesture indicative of deep respect; an obeisance, bow, or curtsy.

(the state of being revered.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revere...

No, there is no forcing women to wear long black dresses w/ hair in buns.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16792 Oct 7, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
Do you have a career NoMo or are you still working at McDonalds?
There are many restrooms with childcare, showers for after lunch workouts, and even beds in them.
Once at work a woman passed out 15 - 20 feet in front of me from a stroke (we were in the parking lot). It is not a crime to lay down on it when you get a headache on your lunch hour.
Sorry for the typo double sentencing...

There are many places with childcare/restrooms with showers for after lunch workouts, and even beds in them.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#16793 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
I don't mean that in a bad way or anything, I know some of the world's best advocates are hookers.
And a lot of hookers will repent itting around thinking about how their kids didn't understand that the first thing people screen for is the sexually aggressive sex fetisher.
I can hear him now the day he's fired, "Bu-but EVERYBODY DOES it, I WAS JOKING!!! I was JUST KIDDING
aROUND!!"
Yeah you're a hooker but as all the other hookers testify about them, you have a heart of gold,
and it's really like you're a chip off the same old rebellion barking, disobedience strutting, block.
Maybe you're all unique because of the way you've drawn on yourselves, but to employment screeners,
you're a hooker.
Unfortunately.
You seem to know a lot about hookers lol. Why is that ?

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#16794 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hooker.
Yes, your mother was my madame.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16795 Oct 7, 2012
When I first read about how the laws that were forcing peole to dismantle their families and how they went about it. I was like WOW, I could not understand how the government could force those families into desolation, loss of financial stability, loss of homes and income, and jailtime.

I'm still not sure how the Governement broke up these families without breaking the Constitution because Church and State are supposed to be seperate.

But, it was revealed to the Prophet by Christ that we as Mormons were supposed to stop practicing it. So, why is this a problem still? IDK, because it stopped being practiced over a century ago.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16796 Oct 7, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't ever plan to go there why are you so concerned?
The real question is why aren't you?
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Live Oak, CA

#16797 Oct 7, 2012
No the real question pagan, is why are yOU.

YOUR people have ALREADY been found MURDERING people whose religion you question,
by the MILLION.

And giving the rest venereal diseases as they are forced into prostitution because you devastated their family structures.

African Blacks you KIDNAPPED, and MURDERED
American Indians you KIDNAPPED, and MURDERED
Mormons you KIDNAPPED and RAPED and MURDERED

So you need to start giving some real lucid reasons why you think anybody here, has to do anything but call you what you are.
Stamp-Tramp number 'who cares' and not even bothering to count, because you'll count yourselves.

And SEEING the KINGDOM of GOD,
turn away and FLEE; considering yourself LUCKY to be AWAY.

BRAGGING that you can't STAND 'their' kind.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16798 Oct 7, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
No the real question pagan, is why are yOU.

YOUR people have ALREADY been found MURDERING people whose religion you question,
by the MILLION.

And giving the rest venereal diseases as they are forced into prostitution because you devastated their family structures.

African Blacks you KIDNAPPED, and MURDERED
American Indians you KIDNAPPED, and MURDERED
Mormons you KIDNAPPED and RAPED and MURDERED

So you need to start giving some real lucid reasons why you think anybody here, has to do anything but call you what you are.
Stamp-Tramp number 'who cares' and not even bothering to count, because you'll count yourselves.

And SEEING the KINGDOM of GOD,
turn away and FLEE; considering yourself LUCKY to be AWAY.

BRAGGING that you can't STAND 'their' kind.
U groom your daughters from birth to be molested by creepy old men. Keep Sweet!!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16799 Oct 7, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is why aren't you?
You so do not even have any ralidity in what you are trying to imply. I so do not have time to spend posting utube videos to explain.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16800 Oct 7, 2012
excuse me validity\

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16801 Oct 7, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You so do not even have any ralidity in what you are trying to imply. I so do not have time to spend posting utube videos to explain.
If those people living on that compound in tx are sooo god fearing wonderful, why did they allow their children to be raped on that bed in their temple??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 8 hr Johnny 648
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Polygamy No Longer a Crime in Utah (Dec '13) Sep 10 robinginnette 27
edomites Sep 9 Scorpion 1
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) Aug 30 tongangodz 516
News Public will be allowed to visit temple near Was... Aug '17 The Bible Student 1
News Video: Pastor Joel Osteen on Mitt Romney as a M... (Jan '12) Aug '17 tongangodz 3
More from around the web