Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 802)

Showing posts 16,021 - 16,040 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

If you want to watch Conference you can on your computer at www.lds.org/general-conference/watch

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lds standard exactly. Not Jesus standard.
What exactly are you talking about.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Pfft. Were you people 'rescuing' all those black children you tore from mothers' arms claiming they were LIVESTOCK when you ENSLAVED, MURDERED, RAPED, and TORTURED them for six hundred years?

That was YOUR churches that enslaved those people for six hundred years.

That was YOUR churches that chained the scriptures to pews and put people to death owning a copy setting off the dark ages.

That was YOUR churches who murdered 21/2 MILLION American Indians because the didn't go to church with you or you wanted to steal their stuff, or rape them.

That was YOUR churches that murdered who knows HOW many SOUTH American Indians: you guessed it: they went to the wrong church,
and you wanted to steal their stuff, or rape them.

That was YOUR churches that started that little World War 1 thing.

That was YOUR churches that started that other World War thing. The SECOND one.

There's the people who did the INQUISITION

That's your churches.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically I haven't been able to say a word to defend myself because I've been caught lying OVER and OVER and OVER just in the last 36 hours
YOU TRIED to CLAIM ADOPTION of CHILDREN precludes ORIGINAL PATERNITY.

You're so stoned you don't even know how many stories you've tried to tell tonight.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Say NO to MORMON IDOLATRY wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TRIED to CLAIM ADOPTION of CHILDREN precludes ORIGINAL PATERNITY.
You're so stoned you don't even know how many stories you've tried to tell tonight.
When you are the original parent, you don't have to adopt. It has never happened. DUH! Is this No Surprise? That sounds like some of his ignorance. Let us know when your thinking has evolved beyond the 2nd grade.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
If you want to watch Conference you can on your computer at www.lds.org/general-conference/watch
Actually it is interesting to keep watching after the Conference also. Saw many interesting things yesterday.
Father Overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that includes Warren Jeff's. he's a prophet just like yours.
You are denying the prophecy in 2 Peter and comparing it to a documented pedophile. Gladiator, you understand nothing troll.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Still waiting for our resident god here to strike me down. Pretty weak god, if you ask me. Must still be trying to figure out how to create that ham sandwich. LOL!!!
He thinks birth parents have to adopt their own children! Sounds like No Surprise and his argument that married Mormons don't have sex.
What people will claim to defend a cult. Pitiful.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Father Overtime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are denying the prophecy in 2 Peter and comparing it to a documented pedophile. Gladiator, you understand nothing troll.
Smith was a document pedophile, documented by the LDS church. Read his genealogy chart on the church Family History site. So what are you denying?

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Father Overtime wrote:
<quoted text>
2Peter 2 is as much about Smith as it is Jeffs. You just can't stand to see it.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Smith is guilty on all counts.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
<quoted text>HEY HICK

WHAT did WARREN JEFF'S CHILDREN TELL YOUR NATION'S CHILD CARE EXPERTS when they KIDNAPPED THEM?

They told them "BRING US SOME MOPS and HOT SOAPY WATER so WE CAN CLEAN UP THESE FILTHY STALLS you thought were FIT for HUMAN BEINGS to LIVE in,

and BRING us some FRESH VEGETABLES and FRUITS instead of this TRASH you OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT was FIT FOOD for a HUMAN CHILD.

My FUNDIE COUSINS from the STICKS of TEXAS: the ONES WE won't even ADMIT we KNOW - much LESS go to CHURCH with -

Their C.H.I.L.D.R.E.N, HICK

told your NATIONAL CHILD CARE and RESCUE EXPERTS

"Bring us some SOAP and WATER so we can CLEAN these HOVELS you call FIT for HUMAN HABITATION"

and some FRESH FRUITS and VEGETABLES instead of this TRASH you THOUGHT was a HEALTHY DIET for a HUMAN CHILD."

That's WHAT they TOLD your NATIONAL EXPERTS and WE don't even TALK to those people they are so fundie and other-worldly.

Pfft. You'd better go find someone's kids to KIDNAP who don't HUMILIATE your NATIONAL 'CHILD CARE EXPERTS'

on their OWN TV 'RESCUE' show.

I guess you were 'RESCUING' all those AMERICAN INDIAN kids you DID THE EXACT SAME THING TO till you MURDERED nearly all of THEM.

Hick.
Grooming children for a pedophile prophet is evil. U might as well worship Satan.
Father Overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
2Peter 2 is as much about Smith as it is Jeffs. You just can't stand to see it.
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
Smith is guilty on all counts.
Do you see anything destructive about the Mormon church? You are the one denying the masters gospel that He brought to earth in 1820. Smith is a prophet, and when you die you will understand it. I'd rather you understand that the bible prophecies of the Book of Mormon and that it is not a lie, but that at some point is up to you to decide. It is not spelled out for you, rather the spirit teaches you if you obey His commandments.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

yon wrote:
This was from 10-5-12

Mormonism is pure Masonry - demonic

See Wm Morgan Affair

Romney - a little less evil than Obama
Perhaps you should listen to conference taking place right now. Then, you can see there is nothing demonic about the LDS Church.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Father Overtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see anything destructive about the Mormon church? You are the one denying the masters gospel that He brought to earth in 1820. Smith is a prophet, and when you die you will understand it. I'd rather you understand that the bible prophecies of the Book of Mormon and that it is not a lie, but that at some point is up to you to decide. It is not spelled out for you, rather the spirit teaches you if you obey His commandments.
Anyone watching Conference can see there is nothing even remotely close to destructive about the Church; rather, it's quite the opposite. The Spirit will testify that this is HIS Church as one listens to the messages being given.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

<quoted text>
Anyone watching Conference can see there is nothing even remotely close to destructive about the Church; rather, it's quite the opposite. The Spirit will testify that this is HIS Church as one listens to the messages being given.
Agreed
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

<quoted text>
In what form does this testimony come?

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>In what form does this testimony come?
What are you trying to ask Pearl?
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grooming children for a pedophile prophet is evil. U might as well worship Satan.
THAT's a privilege you're already well acquanted with.

That's why your social numbers look like they come out of a Vietnamese brothel.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>In what form does this testimony come?
In the form of hearing what is being said, you knowing in your heart it is true. For me, it is as if I have heard it before; it rings true to me. I know it. Does that make sense? I could say, "it's a still small voice" as it's generally described. But for me, it's more of the other. It's easy to focus on the negative, we all do it to a degree. However, if you watch and listen with no preconceived ideas or bias... just listen. Perhaps you too will hear something familiar.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT's a privilege you're already well acquanted with.
That's why your social numbers look like they come out of a Vietnamese brothel.
Your prophet is sick and twisted. Just like u.

http://gawker.com/5829542/polygamist-sex-frea...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,021 - 16,040 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forum right now

Search the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 21 min NoMo 7,839
Does Mormon modesty mantra reduce women to sex ... 19 hr pearl 7
MormonTimes.com: Nauvoo on flood watch; church ... (Jun '08) 21 hr wgreen 9
COLUMN: Pope Francis' book is a breath of fresh... Wed Maravilla 25
Tyler Glenn of Neon Trees Comes Out, Finds Supp... Jul 6 Ted Haggard s Masseur 13
'50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Jul 5 Sadbuttrue 4
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... Jun 30 INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 20
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••