Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16553 Oct 5, 2012
HOMOMORMON wrote:
Effectively I knew 14 of 15 while having Dog Sex and it says your churches get an
F
on even the ten commandments.
You knew 14 of 15 of the Ten Commandments? Amazing! LOL!!! An example even more of your inability to read, it isn't the churches that are getting an "F", it is some people who are being too lazy to go.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16554 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your article didn't say that. It said:
"Sometimes dumb sounds cute: Sixty percent of Americans can't name five of the Ten Commandments, and 50% of high school seniors think Sodom and Gomorrah were married."
Last time I looked "Americans" included "Mormons", or at least the ones who lived here.
Are mainstream Christians being laxed in their faith today? Sure, many are, but that isn't the fault of Christ. These things go in circles as shown through history. There are still 2 Billion people who declare themselves Christian and at most a pitiful 12 million calling themselves LDS. What is that in mathematical terms? 1% of 1%? I know it's tiny compared to the big picture.
I know for me that after leaving Mormonism I was amazed on how little I actually knew about the Bible, or even the Book of Mormon. And I was a full time Seminary Student all through my High School years. Mormonism only teaches or distorts the parts of the Bible they think supports it's beliefs, like the verse talking about putting 2 sticks together being about the Bible and the Book of Mormon, when you only had to read the next couple of verses that it was talking about the 2 different kingdoms of the Jews coming back together. I doubt you even know they split apart at time.
I was also amazed how much of the history of the LDS church isn't talked about or taught at church. The teaching of "Blood Atonement" being a great example. The perverted life of Smith. The brutality of Young who idea of "free agency" was to do exactly what he said or get your throat cut. How leaders kept practicing polygamy even after the so-called "manifesto".
That IF you MURDER SOMEONE you might be prepared to suffer the DEATH PENALTY?

To you that sounds like SOMETHING YOU NEVER HEARD or READ in YOUR BIBLE,
which YOU HAVE BEEN IN POSSESSION OF for some FIFTY and MORE YEARS

- you HAVE NO IDEA about
ANY MENTION of
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for MURDER and, for OTHER crimes,
like HIGH TREASON, anything involving wanton destruction to human quality of life, such as serial rapes, that sort of thing...

being ANYWHERE in YOUR BIBLE.

THAT is YOUR TESTIMONY TODAY, that YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD of that.

You are as mentally ill an attack-zombie as ever shook a book you couldn't read, into the glass of a skyscraper, as people passed by on the sidewalk.

You had a CULTURE which was based on NOT DENYING a TENET that had been INCUMBENT upon JEWS for some 3,000 YEARS until the year 1,000

which involved MARRIAGE and STARTING and SUPPORTING in FRONTIER CONDITIONS ENTIRE FAMILIES

and it seems SINISTER to you that they TOOK 25 YEARS and more to WIND DOWN PRACTICE of said religious heritage teachings, daring to MARRY
because they BELIEVED SIMILARLY

seems AWFULLY SINISTER to you

but YOU CAN'T RECALL that EGYPTIANS and JEWS LIVED TOGETHER,

for FOUR
HUNDRED
YEARS, at which time removed by MOSES, one of their MAIN FAULTS, was
LACK
of
SEXUAL and CULTURAL DISCIPLINE.

You are zombie central passing as a person with religious concerns.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16555 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You knew 14 of 15 of the Ten Commandments? Amazing! LOL!!! An example even more of your inability to read, it isn't the churches that are getting an "F", it is some people who are being too lazy to go.
You are screaming-into-store-windows
Zombie,
central.

Since: Sep 12

Forsyth, MO

#16556 Oct 5, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Dana are you calling me satanic :P
Well, you do have piercings. >:-)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16557 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
That IF you MURDER SOMEONE you might be prepared to suffer the DEATH PENALTY?
To you that sounds like SOMETHING YOU NEVER HEARD or READ in YOUR BIBLE,
which YOU HAVE BEEN IN POSSESSION OF for some FIFTY and MORE YEARS
- you HAVE NO IDEA about
ANY MENTION of
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for MURDER and, for OTHER crimes,
like HIGH TREASON, anything involving wanton destruction to human quality of life, such as serial rapes, that sort of thing...
being ANYWHERE in YOUR BIBLE.
THAT is YOUR TESTIMONY TODAY, that YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD of that.
You are as mentally ill an attack-zombie as ever shook a book you couldn't read, into the glass of a skyscraper, as people passed by on the sidewalk.
You had a CULTURE which was based on NOT DENYING a TENET that had been INCUMBENT upon JEWS for some 3,000 YEARS until the year 1,000
which involved MARRIAGE and STARTING and SUPPORTING in FRONTIER CONDITIONS ENTIRE FAMILIES
and it seems SINISTER to you that they TOOK 25 YEARS and more to WIND DOWN PRACTICE of said religious heritage teachings, daring to MARRY
because they BELIEVED SIMILARLY
seems AWFULLY SINISTER to you
but YOU CAN'T RECALL that EGYPTIANS and JEWS LIVED TOGETHER,
for FOUR
HUNDRED
YEARS, at which time removed by MOSES, one of their MAIN FAULTS, was
LACK
of
SEXUAL and CULTURAL DISCIPLINE.
You are zombie central passing as a person with religious concerns.
Well, it's official, you have totally lost your mind. Good luck with that.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16558 Oct 5, 2012
HOMOMORMON wrote:
<quoted text>
You are screaming-into-store-windows
Zombie,
central.
The only one here who screams in their posts is you. I pray for any poor fool who lives with you. They are surly very abused and miserable.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16559 Oct 5, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you do have piercings. >:-)
Outside the 2 Church approved piercings in her ears? Oh, the shame!:^)
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16560 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's official, you have totally lost your mind. Good luck with that.
HERE'S ANOTHER LOOK at the STOMPING your anti-science, pro-protestant HILLBILLY LYING EXPEDITION got you this round.

http://israelinsider.net/forum/topics/missour...

HICK.

Tell us about the MAN who WRESTLED the man who became ISRAEL, Jacob;

whose NAME was ELOHIM

who WASN'T a MAN

WASN'T ELOHIM

WASN'T WRESTLING with Jacob

because that doesn't fit into your FANTASY about THERE BEING NO EVIDENCE
ELOHIM aka God the Father
IS A MAN
who HAS a BODY.

EXPLAIN to the WHOLE FORUM AGAIN WHY THAT ISN'T RIGHT,
because YOU SAID GOD ISN'T A MAN,

because YOU SAID GOD DOESN'T HAVE A BODY according to GOD
because YOU SAID GOD isn't called ELOHIM by the bible.

Any time.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16561 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, you're Heavenly! ;^)
Just giving this idiot who calls everything and everybody "Satanic" a little taste of what they are shoveling.
Your give a taste? rather, getting a taste again...

It had stopped for a day or so... now here we go again. Pride won't let you let it go will it? You can't say... ok, well we agree to disagree and that's gonna be your downfall... instead you just saddle up and ride on never to look back what kinda trail you're leave.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16562 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's official, you have totally lost your mind. Good luck with that.
So you DO admit YOU'VE NEVER HEARD of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for WANTON DISREGARD for HUMAN LIFE,

being rooted in the ancient Hebrew law iconically labeled 'an EYE for an EYE and a TOOTH for a TOOTH.'

TODAY, at F.I.F.T.Y. SOMETHING Y.E.A.R.S. OLD, having been
READING a KING JAMES BIBLE

from AT LEAST THREE CHURCHES, ONE of em MORMONISM, whose church is the
MOST RELIGIOUSLY LITERATE GROUP of CHRISTIANS on E.A.R.T.H.

and you NEVER heard that.

YOU
are a SOCIOPATH and a HABITUAL *L*I*A*R*
because
IT is IMPOSSIBLE
to have LIVED in the UNITED STATES

FIFTY YEARS

and NOT KNOW,
WHERE that SAYING CAME from.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16563 Oct 5, 2012
TELL ME
that YOU have NEVER HEARD of that so I can POST a link with THIRTY SOMETHING PAGES

OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOCUMENTS

- just those scanned in or typed in, ONLINE -

on GOOGLE.

SIT at WHATEVER TERMINAL YOU ARE AT and REPRESENT NON-MORMON PSEUDO-CHRISTIANITY,

BY TELLING THE PEOPLE of THIS THREAD, that YOU NEVER HEARD,
of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
of ANY KIND,
mentioned at ANY TIME,
in ANY DOCUMENT CONNECTED
to CHRISTIANITY, it's ROOTS, or it's extant, various literatures.

Tell us that until our LDS APPROVED CLEAR, COOL WATER sprays out onto our keyboards,

as we MIRTHFULLY FOLLOW ALONG with your SCINTILLATING EXPOSE,

on CAPITAL PUNISHMENT as RECORDED in HISTORY, related to the
HOLY BIBLE'S Old Testament, and associated literatures KNOWN to GOOGLE.

Hick.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16564 Oct 5, 2012
bECAUSE WE'VE SEEN YOU D.E.N.Y. OUTRIGHT

that Jews, were told not to have same-gender sex or sex with animals.

Or even EACH OTHER.

We've also seen you in here try to D.E.N.Y. OUTRIGHT

that Jews, were told to MARRY WIDOWS EVEN IF THEY ALREADY HAD A WIFE, so the WOMEN, wouldn't have to go SELL THEMSELVES into EFFECTIVE PROSTITUTION, to SURVIVE.

So TELL US NOW
YOU NEVER HEARD of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
in YOUR LIFE.

And that YOU'RE a FIFTY plus year old AMERICAN.

If YOU ARE ONE
YOU are a LIAR.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16565 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE'S ANOTHER LOOK at the STOMPING your anti-science, pro-protestant HILLBILLY LYING EXPEDITION got you this round.
http://israelinsider.net/forum/topics/missour...
HICK.
Tell us about the MAN who WRESTLED the man who became ISRAEL, Jacob;
whose NAME was ELOHIM
who WASN'T a MAN
WASN'T ELOHIM
WASN'T WRESTLING with Jacob
because that doesn't fit into your FANTASY about THERE BEING NO EVIDENCE
ELOHIM aka God the Father
IS A MAN
who HAS a BODY.
EXPLAIN to the WHOLE FORUM AGAIN WHY THAT ISN'T RIGHT,
because YOU SAID GOD ISN'T A MAN,
because YOU SAID GOD DOESN'T HAVE A BODY according to GOD
because YOU SAID GOD isn't called ELOHIM by the bible.
Any time.
If you want to believe that, fine. But the problem would be that the Jews who escaped from Masada happened after the resurrection of Christ. Making it impossible to be the Nephites or Lamanites, DUH!!! Epic Fail, Mr. Science, who apparently can't tell time. Where exactly did you get your edumacation, Jethro? Who's the "HICK" now? LOL!!!

Elohim, you biblical moron, isn't a proper name for God. It is Just the Hebrew word used for "God". Even when the Old Testament referred to false gods, they use the word "elohim" for the term "gods".

Example: Jeremiah 7:9
English: Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery and swear falsely, and offer sacrifices to Baal and walk after OTHER GODS that you have not known,

Hebrew: http://biblos.com/jeremiah/7-9.htm

430 [e] "&#277;l&#333; hm" &#1488;&#1457;&#15 00;&#1465;&#1492;& #1460;&#1445;&#1497; &#1501; gods

Ask any Jew, and they will tell you that the proper for God is "YWHW" or "Yahweh

If Jacob wrestled with God, he was wrestling with Jesus, who was Jehovah of the old Testament.

Good luck with that "Elohim" story.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16566 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
bECAUSE WE'VE SEEN YOU D.E.N.Y. OUTRIGHT
that Jews, were told not to have same-gender sex or sex with animals.
Or even EACH OTHER.
We've also seen you in here try to D.E.N.Y. OUTRIGHT
that Jews, were told to MARRY WIDOWS EVEN IF THEY ALREADY HAD A WIFE, so the WOMEN, wouldn't have to go SELL THEMSELVES into EFFECTIVE PROSTITUTION, to SURVIVE.
So TELL US NOW
YOU NEVER HEARD of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
in YOUR LIFE.
And that YOU'RE a FIFTY plus year old AMERICAN.
If YOU ARE ONE
YOU are a LIAR.
I would be glad explain if I had actually said it, but I don't. You are off your meds again. I don't have to explain your fantasies.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16567 Oct 5, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your give a taste? rather, getting a taste again...
It had stopped for a day or so... now here we go again. Pride won't let you let it go will it? You can't say... ok, well we agree to disagree and that's gonna be your downfall... instead you just saddle up and ride on never to look back what kinda trail you're leave.
You just do that.:^P
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16568 Oct 5, 2012
In other words, TELL THIS FORUM that YOU NEVER HEARD OF,

nearly the ENTIRE WESTERN and EASTERN ORTHODOX BODY of CHRISTIANIC METAPHYSICS,

ASSUMING the GOD of the BIBLE

issued commands on how those who adhered to Him conduct their breeding and sociological, morality.

You NEVER HEARD of JEWS or MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS FORBIDDING the practice of BEASTIALITY.

Or of them COMMONLY UNDERSTANDING there were teachings related to

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, in the

ORIGIN DOCUMENTS, of the JUDEO-CHRISTIANIC heritages being principally CHRISTIANIC, JUDAIC, and ISLAMIC peoples.

Through 4,000 years.

Tell us that so we can post simple G.O.O.G.L.E. returns in the SCORES of PAGES of DOCUMENTS,

comprising JUST those we can almost instantly find on the internet.

COMMON

PUBLIC

DOMAIN.

Because really it's so much more sophisticated, far reaching, and free thinking than anything the men who invented... the UNITED STATES or... CATHOLICISM or.... JUDAISM or... THE nearly ENDLESS philosophical societies that have garnered SOME
of their final opinions from the cultures above.

Topix has got a lot of bandwidth so you get out that book from Brigham Young's wife with the story of how that other woman "cut her a look that would freeze ice" or whatever it was, over the "two-and-a-third yards of fine cloth," they were arguing over,

and we'll get to the bottom of Brigham Young's wife being so offended she packed her stuff and left him for another man.

Because none of us have ever heard of a woman having so much sense of how she wanted it, that if she didn't get it, she left her man,

and went and found her one who would give it to her.

We never heard of such.

SO YOU GO FETCH YOUR SCANNER,

and WE'LL READ ALONG
breath abate.

H
I
C
K

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16569 Oct 5, 2012
HOMOMORMON wrote:
TELL ME
that YOU have NEVER HEARD of that so I can POST a link with THIRTY SOMETHING PAGES
OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOCUMENTS
- just those scanned in or typed in, ONLINE -
on GOOGLE.
SIT at WHATEVER TERMINAL YOU ARE AT and REPRESENT NON-MORMON PSEUDO-CHRISTIANITY,
BY TELLING THE PEOPLE of THIS THREAD, that YOU NEVER HEARD,
of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
of ANY KIND,
mentioned at ANY TIME,
in ANY DOCUMENT CONNECTED
to CHRISTIANITY, it's ROOTS, or it's extant, various literatures.
Tell us that until our LDS APPROVED CLEAR, COOL WATER sprays out onto our keyboards,
as we MIRTHFULLY FOLLOW ALONG with your SCINTILLATING EXPOSE,
on CAPITAL PUNISHMENT as RECORDED in HISTORY, related to the
HOLY BIBLE'S Old Testament, and associated literatures KNOWN to GOOGLE.
Hick.
Expose away, fantasy man. What a retard.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16570 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be glad explain if I had actually said it, but I don't. You are off your meds again. I don't have to explain your fantasies.
Okay we'll wait while you sort it out

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16571 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay we'll wait while you sort it out
Don't hold your breath. Or do us all and do.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16572 Oct 5, 2012
*all a favor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 hr Dana Robertson 27,144
'50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) 14 hr citizen four 7
Cairns grieves for dead children Tue Clint 13
confessions Mon RM 1
Are Mormons Muslims? (Oct '10) Dec 19 edecker 4
5 ways other religions have made me a better Mo... Dec 19 Kill 2
I want a sda to tell me (Apr '12) Dec 18 mikey860 4
More from around the web