Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments
15,581 - 15,600 of 32,001 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Pleasant Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The LDS church were the original owners of of the Black Hills of the Dakotas? Since when?
Also, didn't the LDS church blame the Indians for the Mountain Meadows Mass? And wasn't it Joseph Smith's plan for the white male members of the church to marry lot's of Indian women so they would have kid's that were "white and delightsome"(I can provide documentation) That's looking out for them.
Being born into a white family is about the ONLY way they were ever going to get ahead, and the LORD TOLD US HELP THEM or YOU'D MURDER THEM ALL identifying them by their BROWN SKIN.

The Mormons who killed those people at Mountain Meadows didn't just BLAME them, they had the Indians HELP them.

When Brigham Young had control over the Utah Territory, Mormons from ALL OVER WITHIN that TERRITORY
migrated to OUTLYING AREAS to get JOBS.
AS INSTRUCTED by BRIGHAM YOUNG, they SOUGHT GOVERNMENT JOBS ALONG with FREE ENTERPRISE JOBS, with
ONE of THE GOALS being
STOPPING your CHURCHES from WIPING OUT ALL THE INDIANS,

*L.I.K.E. you did, E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. E.L.S.E. up to that TIME*

You've got the cultural anthropological capability of the bonobo ape herd you're going to lead in the next life.

You'll have all the sex between consenting adults you want, then.
Opinion

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

This thread is an embarrassment to any religion as long as it continues to pacify this poster from "Nicolaus, CA " why haven't the moderators banned this thing yet?

I know this is topix, but there are standards even on topix. I've seen them ban isp's before, it can be done.

Until it is done; a banning, that is.
Every single one of you are wasting your time trying to make or convey any point here.

That is my opinion.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Pleasant Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Mormons and American Indians have the same problem.

YOUR CHURCHES WANT TO MURDER US
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT to LIVE
like YOU DO.

Your churches murdered THEM for that REASON

Your churches murdered US for that REASON

and the only thing you've got to say is "I REALLY AM A MAN, I WAS JUST IMPERSONATING a WOMAN ON THE INTERNET!"

Pfft. You need to say something that doesn't wind up with you
being revealed
representing yourself
as something you're not.

HICK.

You ARE that.
You ARE
a HICK.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
This thread is an embarrassment to any religion as long as it continues to pacify this poster from "Nicolaus, CA " why haven't the moderators banned this thing yet?
I know this is topix, but there are standards even on topix. I've seen them ban isp's before, it can be done.
Until it is done; a banning, that is.
Every single one of you are wasting your time trying to make or convey any point here.
That is my opinion.
No disagreement, and a lot of Mormons will also agree with you. he/she/it is an embarrassment to the Mormons. Topix has just removed a ton of this pig's filth.
THE ONION

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

We thought about letting pierced chicks in short skirts who dress their kids in funny haircuts make the rules for who gets to speak, or not,

Ok... we never even cracked a joke we might to it.

We went ahead and gave ourselves an electronic space-age so they couldn't side with the murderers of the prophets and silence people whose free speech they objected to.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
Mormons and American Indians have the same problem.
YOUR CHURCHES WANT TO MURDER US
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT to LIVE
like YOU DO.
Another persecuted pitiful Mormon. As the Mainstream Christians out number you about 100 to 1 in the U.S., if we really wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now.
THE ONION

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No disagreement, and a lot of Mormons will also agree with you. he/she/it is an embarrassment to the Mormons. Topix has just removed a ton of this pig's filth.
Cite or it's more of your imbecile trolling.
THE ONION

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Your citation is that it worked when you murdered the Indians.

HICK.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
People are making their points all the time.
And as you saw when I posted as Witness to Witless,
that's simply not going to get anything accomplished, because THE LORD KNEW some people would tolerate NO STANDARDS in ONE thing but only THEIR standards in ANOTHER
Therefore he invented the TOR ONION, VIDALIA: also known as the proxy of all proxies,
such that the LIKES OF YOU, can't simply BAN UNPOPULAR SPEECH.
HICK.
Maybe YOU would like to explain your culture's ATROCIOUS social problems,
and then convey an idea of
WHY your PEOPLE MURDERED ALL the INDIANS.
You act like because I get to speak no one else does: betraying your motivations. If you BELIEVED in people being able to express equal time and energy in
showing the other side's BAD sides
THEN you WOULDN'T BE HOWLING that YOUR SIDE CAN'T GET ANYTHING SAID.
They DO get to say it.
Indeed DANA ROBERTSON'S been here T.H.R.E.E. Y.E.A.R.S.
So your bullshoot story has as much logic as Dana's.
I make my point using my real name. You see, unlike you, I'm not ashamed of what I have to say. Whereas, you are such a limp noodle of a penishood holder, the Bishop makes you attend Relief Society. You act like much more of a coward, he will put you back in Primary. LOL!!!

The church is so true, you have to hide your name. EPIC FAIL! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

How does feel being more of a spineless coward than someone you claim is a "homo"? What does that say about you?

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

THE ONION wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite or it's more of your imbecile trolling.
Really? Go back a few pages and show us your posts, if you're not afraid of the truth as usual.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Pleasant Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another persecuted pitiful Mormon. As the Mainstream Christians out number you about 100 to 1 in the U.S., if we really wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now.
YOU TRIED IT, STUPID.

You were too evil and just plain stupid to accomplish it.

Your ignorance of just how much infrastructure is in place to stop your churches' MURDER SPREES

is evident from the Illucid, arrogant blather about how

'IF I WAWNTID TO I CUD!'

According to you, you couldn't make it down here in a body of the right gender.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

No I am piratefighting and I admit I am a woman. I've said I don't need to hide... not xmouse.... get it.

Reading your posts and your the fact the conversation said do a name search on you I did so. You gave your real name I did not.

I did that search that was suggested and on the spokeo search it identifies you and your wife as both being females.

No I'm not a prophet. I just know how to run a search.

So, you know I avoid the vile vulgar discusting people posting in here. Thus, I do not linger in your trashy discusting posts long.
THE ONION

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
How does feel being more of a spineless coward than someone you claim is a "homo"? What does that say about you?
How does it feel to know you're the bunch of murderers who killed two and a half MILLION AMERICAN INDIANS
and several hundred Mormons,

as well as several MILLION BLACK PEOPLE you held as SLAVES for S.I.X. HUNDRED YEARS?

It feels GOOD to have the PROTECTION of a FATHER in HEAVEN who told me that I'd both HUMILIATE the SERVANTS of SATAN,

AND, that I'd DO IT WHERE YOU COULDN'T TOUCH ME

under the stipulation that I not use this internet to destroy you.

So I feel great. You feel safe knowing Mormons you've ridiculed and expressed hatred unto murder against,

know your address.

And you're not even worried.

Because that's how my people's reputation is.

It's YOUR culture which has the

MURDERED TWO MILLION AMERICAN INDIANS because YOU WANTED their STUFF

tag.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Pleasant Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go back a few pages and show us your posts, if you're not afraid of the truth as usual.
Go back and show us yours, HICK.

SHOW US THE ONES WHERE YOU CLAIMED

the MAN (God) who WRESTLED with JACOB who became ISRAEL

which man was named ELOHIM

WASN'T REALLY A MAN
DIDN'T REALLY WRESTLE with JACOB
and WASN'T REALLY NAMED ELOHIM.

Spill your guts about your rat, stupid.

The world awaits your swift conversion of the Mormons so they TOO

can have a FIFTY PERCENT DIVORCE RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT WOMEN RAPED/MOLESTED RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT MEN ADMIT ADULTERY RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT WOMEN on HARD PHARMACEUTICALS RATE.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Mitt the Morman. Seems it's down to Religion.
Well, even those morman's still follow Christanity the bible and God is good, ideals.

They don't inflict control or kill people on those who don't follow or believe, or were taught any different.

Ehh, If religion is going to have to play a part, that's not too bad.

One the other hand, islam teaches the opposite, imposing fear to believe or die as a traitor to allah. It's that simple. Why else would so many people continue to accept and worship such world-wide carnage that's a part of it.

Teaching a young child, any religion will influence thought and thinking from that point on.

Doesn't matter if you end up worshipping the devil because your father was a Baptist Minister or become a Golden Preacher because it was your Father's dream.

I'm pretty sure I'd go with the one that would just yell Blasphmy at me for drawing a raunchy cartoon of God or Son, than the one who would yell and likely cause my death.

It's kind of a no-brainer.
MURDER she CRIED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

What's your justification for your murder of all those Indians?

Which ones of your churches didn't help do that?

Because after we got out to Utah we noticed you murdered them all, for the most part,

everywhere we didn't have any political pull to stop you from doing it.

INDEED: the CHEROKEE who were put into OKLAHOMA
converted to your churches in a political move, to save themselves, after they asked everyone they could, what might save you from murdering them.

So there's a reason people hide themselves from you.
YOU REPRESENT MURDER MOST FOUL, in the NAME of your GOD who you claim TOLD YOU that YOU can KILL false prophets.

This of course means ANYONE you decide arbitrarily to attribute the 'MURDER THEM' tag to.
MURDER she CRIED

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

It was an ARM of the CHEROKEE who in LIGHT of D.N.A. EVIDENCE that they were related to Indo-Europeans,

PUBLISHED a MANIFESTO to the WORLD that DUE to NON-MORMON EVIDENCE
pertaining to the field called 'DIFFUSIONISM' or

"The Study of Dispersement of Humans Through Travel"

THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE OF the TRIBES of ISRAEL.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Father Overtime wrote:
After reading all of these posts, the consensus is that Mormons are Christians. And if "Christians" disagree, they can watch as Mormons begin to take over. Then Christians can argue if they are Mormons.
conĚsenĚsus&#8194; &#8194;[kuhn-sen-suhs] Show IPA
noun, plural conĚsenĚsusĚes.
majority of opinion: The consensus of the group was that they should meet twice a month.
general agreement or concord; harmony.

Hmmmm....

It appears somebody working overtime either lost their dictionary, or is under the false delusion that a single post from Salt Lake, together with about 1000 posts from the same crackpot troll with multiple personality disorder somehow constitute a "consensus."

Either way, I would say that the real "consensus" is that nobody goes to Father Overtime for an accurate tally.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

sportxmouse wrote:
No I am piratefighting and I admit I am a woman. I've said I don't need to hide... not xmouse.... get it.
Reading your posts and your the fact the conversation said do a name search on you I did so. You gave your real name I did not.
I did that search that was suggested and on the spokeo search it identifies you and your wife as both being females.
No I'm not a prophet. I just know how to run a search.
So, you know I avoid the vile vulgar discusting people posting in here. Thus, I do not linger in your trashy discusting posts long.
Saw the spokeo posting of me, they are wrong. If you didn't need to hide, you would be using your real name. That only shows how ashamed you are to be LDS. You don't linger in my "discusting" posts because you fear the truth. Everyone can see your fear in every post. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Search the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) 9 hr stubi norman 6
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 11 hr Dana Robertson 8,735
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... Thu I_am_Belisarius 25
Does Mormon modesty mantra reduce women to sex ... Jul 29 Tinamakeupdiva 8
Warren Jeffs 19th wife reveals horrors she face... (Oct '13) Jul 26 rlwalt 4
On Coke, caffeine, and the Word of Wisdom (Feb '13) Jul 22 DrWright 2
"Mormonism and Masonry" by Samuel H. Goodwin, c... Jul 21 Ed Decker 2
•••
•••