Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32093 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16267 Oct 2, 2012
Father Overtime wrote:
After reading all of these posts, the consensus is that Mormons are Christians. And if "Christians" disagree, they can watch as Mormons begin to take over. Then Christians can argue if they are Mormons.
Then you need to learn how to read better, because your comprehension skills are crap.

Marysville, CA

#16268 Oct 2, 2012
Father Overtime wrote:
After reading all of these posts, the consensus is that Mormons are Christians. And if "Christians" disagree, they can watch as Mormons begin to take over. Then Christians can argue if they are Mormons.
Yet it is always the Mormons who are trying to convince everyone they are Christian and never the pother way around. I've never seen even one Baptist trying to convince anyone they are Mormon. How is the weather in La-La land tonite?

Marysville, CA

#16269 Oct 2, 2012
YEW DIDN RILLY SAY THAT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK AROUND YOU.
DO YOU NOTICE THE ONLY PLACE THERE'S INDIANS
is WHERE THERE WERE MORMONS?
We KEPT them from KILLING YOU.
LOOK AROUND for SOME NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS THEY LEFT ALIVE.
It's part of the L.D.S. CHURCH to PROTECT and UPHOLD the INDIANS as the ORIGINAL OWNERS of this LAND; and to KEEP
the OTHER WHITE PEOPLE
from
KILLING ALL of YOU.
You're welcome.
The LDS church were the original owners of of the Black Hills of the Dakotas? Since when?

Also, didn't the LDS church blame the Indians for the Mountain Meadows Mass? And wasn't it Joseph Smith's plan for the white male members of the church to marry lot's of Indian women so they would have kid's that were "white and delightsome"(I can provide documentation) That's looking out for them.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16270 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember a couple of days ago when you laughed at wisdom because she didn't know "pirate" was a woman? You called her a "false prophet"? How can Pirate after this time not know I'm not a woman? It appears there's "false prophets" flying all around here on Topix. It's hard to take Pirate seriously when she asks a question and when I bother to actually answer it she says: I'm not going to read it?" Then she'll turn around and say that I never answered it. Pathetic, isn't it? I love you Sarah.:^)
YOU
HAVEN'T
TAKEN
SERIOUSLY
the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST

as SUPPLIED to you ALONG WITH A RADAR PROOF ELECTRONIC INTERNET and SPACE AGE
which the Lord TOLD would ACCOMPANY said Gospel.

You don't take seriously the God of Israel's MULTIPLE INJUNCTION against HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONS.

YOU don't take seriously the God of Israel's MULTIPLE INJUNCTION AGAINST BEASTIALITY.

YOU do NOT ADMIT GOD KNOWS MORE about BREEDING than YOU DO.

YOU are LISTED in SOME SITES as F.E.M.A.L.E. and SOME as M.A.L.E.

You think - what - MORMONS did THAT?
No, hick,
Y.O.U.
D.I.D.
T.H.A.T.

YOU did that.
Either that or the DEVIL DID.

Anyway,
YOU WERE TELLING US ALL HOW YOU EXPLAIN your CULTURE being so SEXUALLY DEGRADED that you have

FORTY SIX PERCENT DIVORCE.
FIFTY PERCENT of YOUR WOMEN RAPED or MOLESTED

FIFTY PERCENT of YOUR MEN ADMITTING ADULTERY

TELL us ALL ABOUT the
FIFTY PERCENT on HARD PHARMACEUTICALS rate
and
TWENTY PERCENT of YOUR YOUNG ADULTS having V.D. rate.

TELL us so we can all CONVERT to PAGANISM and INTRODUCE our SONS to the MEN who
HAVE YOUR CULTURE AT 30% of its MEN
MOLESTED or RAPED before they die.

50% molestation/rape?
30% molestation/rape?

THAT'S ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED to the AMERICAN INDIANS before you MURDERED
95% of them.

Your churches have got it GOING ON.

If WE are looking for VENEREAL DISEASE,
MOLESTATION,
RAPE,
DIVORCE
or SPIRITUAL POVERTY,

WE'LL be SURE to call.

TILL THEN, WE'LL go ahead and KEEP

our MORE EDUCATION
MORE ACHIEVEMENT
MORE MONEY
MORE NUCLEAR FAMILY STABILITY
MORE CHILDREN.

YOU keep the FIRST SET

WE'll KEEP the SECOND SET,

YOU go edit your sexual orientation listings around the internet.
HICK.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16271 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The LDS church were the original owners of of the Black Hills of the Dakotas? Since when?
Also, didn't the LDS church blame the Indians for the Mountain Meadows Mass? And wasn't it Joseph Smith's plan for the white male members of the church to marry lot's of Indian women so they would have kid's that were "white and delightsome"(I can provide documentation) That's looking out for them.
Being born into a white family is about the ONLY way they were ever going to get ahead, and the LORD TOLD US HELP THEM or YOU'D MURDER THEM ALL identifying them by their BROWN SKIN.

The Mormons who killed those people at Mountain Meadows didn't just BLAME them, they had the Indians HELP them.

When Brigham Young had control over the Utah Territory, Mormons from ALL OVER WITHIN that TERRITORY
migrated to OUTLYING AREAS to get JOBS.
AS INSTRUCTED by BRIGHAM YOUNG, they SOUGHT GOVERNMENT JOBS ALONG with FREE ENTERPRISE JOBS, with
ONE of THE GOALS being
STOPPING your CHURCHES from WIPING OUT ALL THE INDIANS,

*L.I.K.E. you did, E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. E.L.S.E. up to that TIME*

You've got the cultural anthropological capability of the bonobo ape herd you're going to lead in the next life.

You'll have all the sex between consenting adults you want, then.
Opinion

Lakewood, NY

#16272 Oct 2, 2012
This thread is an embarrassment to any religion as long as it continues to pacify this poster from "Nicolaus, CA " why haven't the moderators banned this thing yet?

I know this is topix, but there are standards even on topix. I've seen them ban isp's before, it can be done.

Until it is done; a banning, that is.
Every single one of you are wasting your time trying to make or convey any point here.

That is my opinion.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16273 Oct 2, 2012
Mormons and American Indians have the same problem.

YOUR CHURCHES WANT TO MURDER US
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT to LIVE
like YOU DO.

Your churches murdered THEM for that REASON

Your churches murdered US for that REASON

and the only thing you've got to say is "I REALLY AM A MAN, I WAS JUST IMPERSONATING a WOMAN ON THE INTERNET!"

Pfft. You need to say something that doesn't wind up with you
being revealed
representing yourself
as something you're not.

HICK.

You ARE that.
You ARE
a HICK.

Marysville, CA

#16276 Oct 2, 2012
Opinion wrote:
This thread is an embarrassment to any religion as long as it continues to pacify this poster from "Nicolaus, CA " why haven't the moderators banned this thing yet?
I know this is topix, but there are standards even on topix. I've seen them ban isp's before, it can be done.
Until it is done; a banning, that is.
Every single one of you are wasting your time trying to make or convey any point here.
That is my opinion.
No disagreement, and a lot of Mormons will also agree with you. he/she/it is an embarrassment to the Mormons. Topix has just removed a ton of this pig's filth.
THE ONION

Forshaga, Sweden

#16277 Oct 2, 2012
We thought about letting pierced chicks in short skirts who dress their kids in funny haircuts make the rules for who gets to speak, or not,

Ok... we never even cracked a joke we might to it.

We went ahead and gave ourselves an electronic space-age so they couldn't side with the murderers of the prophets and silence people whose free speech they objected to.

Marysville, CA

#16278 Oct 2, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
Mormons and American Indians have the same problem.
YOUR CHURCHES WANT TO MURDER US
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT to LIVE
like YOU DO.
Another persecuted pitiful Mormon. As the Mainstream Christians out number you about 100 to 1 in the U.S., if we really wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now.
THE ONION

Forshaga, Sweden

#16279 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No disagreement, and a lot of Mormons will also agree with you. he/she/it is an embarrassment to the Mormons. Topix has just removed a ton of this pig's filth.
Cite or it's more of your imbecile trolling.
THE ONION

Forshaga, Sweden

#16281 Oct 2, 2012
Your citation is that it worked when you murdered the Indians.

HICK.

Marysville, CA

#16282 Oct 2, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
People are making their points all the time.
And as you saw when I posted as Witness to Witless,
that's simply not going to get anything accomplished, because THE LORD KNEW some people would tolerate NO STANDARDS in ONE thing but only THEIR standards in ANOTHER
Therefore he invented the TOR ONION, VIDALIA: also known as the proxy of all proxies,
such that the LIKES OF YOU, can't simply BAN UNPOPULAR SPEECH.
HICK.
Maybe YOU would like to explain your culture's ATROCIOUS social problems,
and then convey an idea of
WHY your PEOPLE MURDERED ALL the INDIANS.
You act like because I get to speak no one else does: betraying your motivations. If you BELIEVED in people being able to express equal time and energy in
showing the other side's BAD sides
THEN you WOULDN'T BE HOWLING that YOUR SIDE CAN'T GET ANYTHING SAID.
They DO get to say it.
Indeed DANA ROBERTSON'S been here T.H.R.E.E. Y.E.A.R.S.
So your bullshoot story has as much logic as Dana's.
I make my point using my real name. You see, unlike you, I'm not ashamed of what I have to say. Whereas, you are such a limp noodle of a penishood holder, the Bishop makes you attend Relief Society. You act like much more of a coward, he will put you back in Primary. LOL!!!

The church is so true, you have to hide your name. EPIC FAIL! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#16283 Oct 2, 2012
How does feel being more of a spineless coward than someone you claim is a "homo"? What does that say about you?

Marysville, CA

#16284 Oct 2, 2012
THE ONION wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite or it's more of your imbecile trolling.
Really? Go back a few pages and show us your posts, if you're not afraid of the truth as usual.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16285 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another persecuted pitiful Mormon. As the Mainstream Christians out number you about 100 to 1 in the U.S., if we really wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now.
YOU TRIED IT, STUPID.

You were too evil and just plain stupid to accomplish it.

Your ignorance of just how much infrastructure is in place to stop your churches' MURDER SPREES

is evident from the Illucid, arrogant blather about how

'IF I WAWNTID TO I CUD!'

According to you, you couldn't make it down here in a body of the right gender.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16286 Oct 2, 2012
No I am piratefighting and I admit I am a woman. I've said I don't need to hide... not xmouse.... get it.

Reading your posts and your the fact the conversation said do a name search on you I did so. You gave your real name I did not.

I did that search that was suggested and on the spokeo search it identifies you and your wife as both being females.

No I'm not a prophet. I just know how to run a search.

So, you know I avoid the vile vulgar discusting people posting in here. Thus, I do not linger in your trashy discusting posts long.
THE ONION

Germany

#16287 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
How does feel being more of a spineless coward than someone you claim is a "homo"? What does that say about you?
How does it feel to know you're the bunch of murderers who killed two and a half MILLION AMERICAN INDIANS
and several hundred Mormons,

as well as several MILLION BLACK PEOPLE you held as SLAVES for S.I.X. HUNDRED YEARS?

It feels GOOD to have the PROTECTION of a FATHER in HEAVEN who told me that I'd both HUMILIATE the SERVANTS of SATAN,

AND, that I'd DO IT WHERE YOU COULDN'T TOUCH ME

under the stipulation that I not use this internet to destroy you.

So I feel great. You feel safe knowing Mormons you've ridiculed and expressed hatred unto murder against,

know your address.

And you're not even worried.

Because that's how my people's reputation is.

It's YOUR culture which has the

MURDERED TWO MILLION AMERICAN INDIANS because YOU WANTED their STUFF

tag.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Yuba City, CA

#16288 Oct 2, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go back a few pages and show us your posts, if you're not afraid of the truth as usual.
Go back and show us yours, HICK.

SHOW US THE ONES WHERE YOU CLAIMED

the MAN (God) who WRESTLED with JACOB who became ISRAEL

which man was named ELOHIM

WASN'T REALLY A MAN
DIDN'T REALLY WRESTLE with JACOB
and WASN'T REALLY NAMED ELOHIM.

Spill your guts about your rat, stupid.

The world awaits your swift conversion of the Mormons so they TOO

can have a FIFTY PERCENT DIVORCE RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT WOMEN RAPED/MOLESTED RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT MEN ADMIT ADULTERY RATE

can have a FIFTY PERCENT WOMEN on HARD PHARMACEUTICALS RATE.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16291 Oct 3, 2012
Mitt the Morman. Seems it's down to Religion.
Well, even those morman's still follow Christanity the bible and God is good, ideals.

They don't inflict control or kill people on those who don't follow or believe, or were taught any different.

Ehh, If religion is going to have to play a part, that's not too bad.

One the other hand, islam teaches the opposite, imposing fear to believe or die as a traitor to allah. It's that simple. Why else would so many people continue to accept and worship such world-wide carnage that's a part of it.

Teaching a young child, any religion will influence thought and thinking from that point on.

Doesn't matter if you end up worshipping the devil because your father was a Baptist Minister or become a Golden Preacher because it was your Father's dream.

I'm pretty sure I'd go with the one that would just yell Blasphmy at me for drawing a raunchy cartoon of God or Son, than the one who would yell and likely cause my death.

It's kind of a no-brainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Groups ask Trump administration to investigate ... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 1
News '50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Mar 14 ZIONISM 666 16
News Departing Visalia hospital CEO looks at nearly ... Mar 12 Sue 2
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) Mar 1 Rabbeen Al Jihad 438
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... Feb 28 Christian Fumblem... 12
News Annual Testicle Festival (Jun '06) Feb '17 Phart Divinely 58
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Feb '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 118
More from around the web