Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32004 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21219 Mar 5, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!!
You'd think God could at least learn to spell before He inspires ANOTHER religion, especially when it contradicts the other ones.
Mormons are doing the best they can to fix their god's many faults and errors.
I'm so grateful I'm not in their shoes -- I'd hate to have to deal with that one.
Yeah hillbilly. There wasn't ever a misspelling in one of the 40 different VERSIONs of the Bible you claim you can read.

Which one of the many different Bibles do you claim to be reading the COMPLETE word of God in hillbilly? The protestant or the Catholic? The Orthodox?

What you are is an ignorant undereducated stumblebum whose sole interest in literary art is as a form of assaulting someone else.

The fact you make such sweeping yet obviously illiterate statements like 'Muh Bieghbul Muh Bieghbul!"

marks you as a student of:

YORE BIEGHBUL!

You're an ignorant evil slob whose children Darwin's Dog are going to snap up with the offhand ease of God sending punishment down on a clown, four generations.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#21220 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE niggers stink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even compulsively LIE correctly.
lol
So much for exaltation

Corbin, KY

#21221 Mar 5, 2013
How many commandments must you keep continually? Some? Most? All? If all,how are you doing at this?
So much for exaltation

Corbin, KY

#21222 Mar 5, 2013
How many sins must you forsake? Have you forsaken all your sins? If not,doesn't that mean you have not truly repented?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21223 Mar 5, 2013
26,000 Pastors for Martial Law Continuity of Government
They exist to tell the idiot masses to blindly follow the government, just like they blindly follow fake Christian leaders now. They will do that when corrupt government leaders expose themselves publicly as traitors.
They’ve been working with the government for generations, subtly deceiving people just enough to cause them to stop worshipping the Lord and to follow their ministers, but the idiot masses just refuse to face reality, and keep dragging intelligent people down with them.
(next post)

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21224 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21225 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I never said I was interested in learning about Mormons. I've experienced firsthand that religion, and I've found it's not for me. Furthermore, my standpoint the entire time has been that I don't believe in Joseph smith as a prophet of God or the Book of Mormon as a form of doctrine. Does that make me fake? No. Does that mean I don't believe in God? No. It just means I don't believe in the same manner as a Mormon. Feel free to continue on with your misguided assessment of me.
Nobody accused you of saying you were interested in learning about Mormons.

I'm sure you have experienced that religion firsthand and it wasn't for you. Christianity's not a religion most people find sticks to them well.

The fact you make drive by swipes and claim to having discovered 'proof' of this and that marks you an I.N.S.T.A.N.T. fake,

and nothing BUT a fake.

Don't try to claim when you OOZE fake,
and are NOTICED doing so,

you're above having it called, because you say so.

Spare that bullshoot, for the day you try to con the Lord you were an honest & respectful person down here.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21226 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody accused you of saying you were interested in learning about Mormons.

I'm sure you have experienced that religion firsthand and it wasn't for you. Christianity's not a religion most people find sticks to them well.

The fact you make drive by swipes and claim to having discovered 'proof' of this and that marks you an I.N.S.T.A.N.T. fake,

and nothing BUT a fake.

Don't try to claim when you OOZE fake,
and are NOTICED doing so,

you're above having it called, because you say so.

Spare that bullshoot, for the day you try to con the Lord you were an honest & respectful person down here.
ROFL! Do you actually buy the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Firstly, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. Secondly, you have yet to mention that you even believe in anything at all. Thirdly, God alone has the authority to judge me and I kneel before him willingly. Your opinion of me means about as much to me as the paper I wipe my ass on. Moving on.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21227 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of the many different Bibles do you claim to be reading the COMPLETE word of God in hillbilly? The protestant or the Catholic? The Orthodox?
The Book of Mormon has nothing to brag about with 116 pages missing, no mention of temple endowments, eternal marriage, the plan of salvation, temple work for the dead, yet it contains "the fulness of the gospel"?

Only hicks would buy that line of crap.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21228 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Do you actually buy the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Firstly, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. Secondly, you have yet to mention that you even believe in anything at all. Thirdly, God alone has the authority to judge me and I kneel before him willingly. Your opinion of me means about as much to me as the paper I wipe my ass on. Moving on.
She is 65 yr old trailer park trash from Colton Ca who's husband has left her for a better looking wife. She can't find anyone who is willing to even spend this life with her, let alone eternity. That is why she is so bitter.
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21229 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Do you actually buy the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Firstly, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. Secondly, you have yet to mention that you even believe in anything at all. Thirdly, God alone has the authority to judge me and I kneel before him willingly. Your opinion of me means about as much to me as the paper I wipe my ass on. Moving on.
You proved who you are when you came online insulting people you don't know, demanding "PROOF" as your standard for religious patterns in a religion DEFINED by faith.

You have the entirety of Latter-Day Saint theology yet you claim you don't know what I believe.

That's the work of a disingenuous liar.

You kneel before whomever and whatever you think's going to get you what you want.

Like I said: you've got intellectual glow of a hooker.

GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Yuba City, CA

#21230 Mar 5, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy.

I'll wait.
-----

I SHOWED the readers you're a Satanic,

lying sociopath, LYING:

because you CAN.

You: LIE: and say: "The Lord never commanded polygamy."

Denying THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED YEARS' LEVIRATE MARRIAGE
commanded by

GOD

unto the ENTIRE NATION Israel.

----------

Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to

marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.

Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother,

meant polygamy MUST occur:

as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.

Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.

Deuteronomy 25:

"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."

25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;

25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,

***and spit in his face***,

and shall answer and say,

***"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."***

25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========

The LAW COMMANDS.

The law commands the Elders to TALK to MEN about why they won't obey

The law commands the punishment be ***THE WOMAN SPIT in HIS FACE***

***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY

the COMMANDMENT***

Satanically possessed,

heterosexuality hating,

pathological liars, like Dana Robertson, who love that "little boy on lap action", and

will of course try yet to claim it isn't in the Bible.

As we see it clearly is.

=====

Pretending you believe I'm a woman

Pretending you believe I'm from your church

doesn't mean you

haven't been caught:lying pathologically, BECAUSE you CAN:

you ignorant Satanic hick.

Another round of LOLs with exclamation points don't mean

YOU'RE
not
CAUGHT.

You MAKE YOUR LIVING seeming SINCERE.

That's WHAT you DO.

http://tinyurl.com/DanaDoesItForMoney

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21231 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah hillbilly. There wasn't ever a misspelling in one of the 40 different VERSIONs of the Bible you claim you can read.
Which one of the many different Bibles do you claim to be reading the COMPLETE word of God in hillbilly? The protestant or the Catholic? The Orthodox?
What you are is an ignorant undereducated stumblebum whose sole interest in literary art is as a form of assaulting someone else.
The fact you make such sweeping yet obviously illiterate statements like 'Muh Bieghbul Muh Bieghbul!"
marks you as a student of:
YORE BIEGHBUL!
You're an ignorant evil slob whose children Darwin's Dog are going to snap up with the offhand ease of God sending punishment down on a clown, four generations.
And Mormons go around saying "BOOK OF MORON! BOOK OF MORON! WE HAVE A BOOK OF MORON FOR MORONS! WE CAN'T SHOW YOU WHERE EVEN ONE CITY OF IT IS, IT HAS 116 PAGES MISSING, AND OVER 4,000 CORRECTIONS, BUT WE HAVE A BOOK OF MORON! WE USE IT TO MILK THE MEMBERS FOR ALL THE MONEY IT'S WORTH!
LITTLEBOYLAPDANC E DANA

Yuba City, CA

#21232 Mar 5, 2013
Stop crying Dana you're giving excommunicate molesters everywhere a bad name.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21233 Mar 5, 2013
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
I SHOWED the readers you're a Satanic,
lying sociopath, LYING:
because you CAN.
AND I'VE PROVEN to the readers you're a Satanic,
lying sociopath, LYING:
because you CAN.

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

LOL!!!

PRETENDING TO BE A EXMORON, BUT YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE STILL A MORON! BELIEVING IN A BOOK THAT HAS 116 PAGES MISSING AND OVER 4.000 CORRECTIONS, AND THEN CLAIMING IT IS THE "MOST CORRECT BOOK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH" YES, THE MOST CORRECT BOOK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WITH 4,000 ERRORS!

HICK LOGIC 101! LOL!!!
You: LIE: and say: "The Lord never commanded polygamy."
Denying THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED YEARS' LEVIRATE MARRIAGE
commanded by
GOD
unto the ENTIRE NATION Israel.
----------
Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to
marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother,
meant polygamy MUST occur:
as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.
Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.
Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."
25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,
***and spit in his face***,
and shall answer and say,
***"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."***
25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========
Still waiting for you to point out where polygamy is commanded in those verses
And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the trailer park trash to get a clue..... LOL!!!
LITTLEBOYLAPDANC E DANA

Yuba City, CA

#21234 Mar 5, 2013
That's YOUR name down at the bottom of that page where it says "SEND MONEY HERE", lapdance boy.

What was it you said before they threw you out?

"I was COUNSELING those young men!"

No. It wasn't counseling. It was homosexuality.

And that's NOT your name and address there, where it says "SEND MONEY HERE?"

Yes, it IS your name there where it says "SEND MONEY HERE."
LAP_DANCES_for_D ANA

Yuba City, CA

#21235 Mar 5, 2013
Face it sociopath: you're an excommunicated pervert

trying to make money from dissing the people who
sent you down the road,

to teach your "Lapdance of Heaven" classes at the

Salvation army.

Where the level of intoxicated and mentally ill more closely approximates your idea of "a good love affair."
LAP_DANCES_for_D ANA

Yuba City, CA

#21236 Mar 5, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy.

I'll wait.
-----

I SHOWED the readers you're a Satanic,

lying sociopath, LYING:

because you CAN.

You: LIE: and say: "The Lord never commanded polygamy."

Denying THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED YEARS' LEVIRATE MARRIAGE
commanded by

GOD

unto the ENTIRE NATION Israel.

----------

Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to

marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.

Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother,

meant polygamy MUST occur:

as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.

Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.

Deuteronomy 25:

"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."

25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;

25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,

***and spit in his face***,

and shall answer and say,

***"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."***

25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========

The LAW COMMANDS.

The law commands the Elders to TALK to MEN about why they won't obey

The law commands the punishment be ***THE WOMAN SPIT in HIS FACE***

***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY

the COMMANDMENT***

Satanically possessed,

heterosexuality hating,

pathological liars, like Dana Robertson, who love that "little boy on lap action", and

will of course try yet to claim it isn't in the Bible.

As we see it clearly is.

=====

Pretending you believe I'm a woman

Pretending you believe I'm from your church

doesn't mean you

haven't been caught:lying pathologically, BECAUSE you CAN:

you ignorant Satanic hick.

Another round of LOLs with exclamation points don't mean

YOU'RE
not
CAUGHT.

You MAKE YOUR LIVING seeming SINCERE.

That's WHAT you DO.

http://tinyurl.com/DanaDoesItForMoney
LAP DANCES are COUNSELING

Yuba City, CA

#21237 Mar 5, 2013
How many times have you been caught "counseling" young men to "just give it a try?"

That's called GROOMING young men

when you try to be persuasive and claim it's all about selling religious literature,

then teach them your "new expanded love" doctrine on your couch.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21238 Mar 5, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>She is 65 yr old trailer park trash from Colton Ca who's husband has left her for a better looking wife. She can't find anyone who is willing to even spend this life with her, let alone eternity. That is why she is so bitter.
So sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 hr Dana Robertson 3,831
News Wardy: Why is the Mormon church a viable religi... (Jul '09) Fri need help in kent... 7
News Polygamy No Longer a Crime in Utah (Dec '13) May 21 Synque 13
News Door by door: Making the sale to save souls May 17 QUITTNER May 17 2015 3
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) May 14 swedenforever 80
News Top Mormons outline support for marriage for ma... May 13 Swedenforever 20
News Orlando's 'church row' has many houses of worship (Mar '09) May 12 the circus is in ... 20
More from around the web