Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225866 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175334 May 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy! That is a load of Horse Shit. Tell me who were the idiots, who lied not only through their teeth but also through their arses and said that it was Jesus, who spoke to Moses.
Such silly, stupid and absurd claims show how much fraud has entered Christianity.
Now, revise all the text and write in the following manner:
13 Moses said to Jesus, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them,‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me,‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?"
14 Jesus said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I AM has sent me to you.’"
15 Jesus also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites,‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.
16 But Jesus, always good at hiding, hid his real name and never told Moses that his name was Jesus."
I added 16 to make the lie greater.
After Moses reached the Israelites in Egypt, they asked, "Who are you and who has sent you?"
Moses replied, "My name is Moses and I am has sent me to you."
The Israelites, upon hearing that rolled on the floor and laughed their asses out.
They said, "Moses, you don't even know how to talk proper Hebrew."
Moses said, "But he told me he was I am that I am."
The Israelites, upon hearing that rolled on the floor and laughed their asses out more.
They said, "Didn't he give you a name? What is that nonsense 'I am that I am'? How did he look like?"
Moses said, "Yes, he told me his name was Jesus and looked like a Roman kid to me."
The Israelites, upon hearing that kept rolling on the floor and kept laughing their asses out. It became a loud chorus.
If one wants to learn how to lie about God and prophets, one needs to go to the nearest Church or meet a presbyter aka Evangelist.
If your that ignorant and cannot understand what God is saying to you, then you deserve to live eternally in fires of hell.
That is the bottom line.
There is no bull-shit of who did this or where did this come from,
God laid it out in His Holy Bible of how you must obey His commands.
You don't get it.
No one is going to enter Gods Kingdom with a screwed of mind like Muhammad's.
You Muslims are the image of Muhammad and you Muslims are going nowhere unless Muslims repent the false hoods of Muhammad.
You Muslims are idiots.
Satan has control your minds.
Reborn with water and the Spirit brings Gods spirit into your soul and chases Satan out of it.
The Blood of Jesus keeps your soul washed clean of sins through repentance of your sins paid for by the blood of Jesus.

There is no atonement of sin without the shedding of blood, that is Gods command, and His way of cleansing your soul by His own Blood shed for you and me.

The life of the flesh is in the blood, and its Gods blood that gives eternal life to your dead body by washing your sins away and keeping you out of the grasp of Satan.

Any one can forgive sins, but its the blood of Jesus that washes your sins away by destroying the nature of sin in your body and giving your reborn soul eternal life in communion with the Holiness of God.

Muhammad never knew God.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175335 May 8, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just because i am not the same as then, or have a job from G-D that nobody wants. is not indicative of, what my worldly iq would be to you. are you a neurosergeon, authorized to give iq tests? do you even know, how far a dog can run into the woods? and just how fast, can you string beads?
sure i am talking about a subject, that none of you even want to know. but does this have, any effect on my iq? or is it your nievity of the subjects, just assuming it as so? and i am saying, everything this world, just does not want to hear.
I didn't say your IQ doesn't look to be over 200 because you have a job from god, but from the answers you give when questioned...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#175336 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So if any manuscripts says that "there is one God" then it is not corrupted. So Gospel of Barnabas is also not a forgery because it also "speaks about one God only"
And that's why you bought it hook line and sinker. All someone has to do is to tell Muslims what they want to hear, and they'll buy it right away. Just like the story of Neil Armstrong hearing the call to prayer on the moon. They are so desperate for Islam to be the truth. And by the way, the Trinity is not three Gods. It is three aspects or manifestations of one God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175337 May 8, 2013
LOL. The word GOD means different things to different people. Thus, the Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists have different ideas about God with there not being one standard definition of the word.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175338 May 8, 2013
I believe that Allah spoke to the idiot Muhammad via an invisible angel called Jibreel. I have no proof to support this Islamic belief. It's just a mere belief. LOL.

Location hidden

#175339 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Stefano keeps asserting that YHVH, Allah, El and other beings do not exist. How does he know that they don't exist? Has he incisively and comprehensively investigated the matter in a subjective as well as objective manner and then arrived at the conclusion? Or is it one of those off-hand comments of a typical sub-intellectual crass materialist with a superficial and narrow world-view who can't see anything beyond matter and who insist that mind, life, emotions and consciousness are aspects of matter? LOL.
Anyway.
Holy cow.

Have you incisively and comprehensively investigated the matter (YHVH, Allah, EL and other beings) in a subjective as well as objective manner and then arrived at the conclusion they exist? No you haven't at all. LOL

Send my greetings to the Elephant man, Ganesha and don't tell me that the elephant on his face only rapresent some cosmic BS. We all have read his story and how he got his elephant face, so no one is gonna buy your BS.

Be proud to belong to the most childish and ridiculous religion that man can ever came out with.

Location hidden

#175340 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Rabbee has a low IQ and your IQ is somewhere near his low IQ score.
(smiles)
I do wonder how high can be the IQ of a person that claims to have a high level of Math, Physics and Chemistry, but once we are on them he goes to look on Google for the answers and come back with the wrong ones, and neither he is aware of it?

(cheers)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175341 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Send my greetings to the Elephant man, Ganesha and don't tell me that the elephant on his face only rapresent some cosmic BS. We all have read his story and how he got his elephant face, so no one is gonna buy your BS.
There you go shooting off your ignorant mouth again. LOL.

I worship no one but my higher self.

I don't belong to the Hindu religion nor was I born one.

I admire Vedanta and Buddhism for their sublime mysticism and high logic.

Regarding Ganesha, well, no one in their right mind will ever say that it (ganesha) was or is a human being.

So, what does the elephant-face represent?

Is it a symbol?

No, it's not a symbol by any chance, babbeo.

Then what is that unique form of ganesha?

Well, on the vital plane, various vital forces that're highly fluidic in nature take various grotesque and unnatural forms and one of these weird forms seen on the vital plane is the form of ganesha.

If you know how to propitiate this form called ganesha using its activated mantra then, well, the common experiences among mystics is that the form manifests before one's subtle vision and may confer one with various vital powers.

However, ganesha, a vital-force being, is too minor a being to be taken seriously.

Location hidden

#175342 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not what our discussion is about.
Our discussion is regarding you giving Proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.
Without that proof, there is no OT and there is no prophesies and no nothing.
We will discuss the status of Jesus when we will come to discuss Prophets of God Inshallah, if you will be present on this thread!!
Why not be honest and say "I have no proofs, I only believe that God spoke to Abraham and Moses"?
Jesus is the living proof that God spoke to Moses.
Jesus is God in human form.

Muslims are ignorant of the teachings of Jesus.
Jesus teachings is about saving your soul, and what God commands you to do in order to save it from the fires of hell.

The blood of Jesus destroys the nature of your soul to sin.
God protects your soul from Satan by sending His Holy Spirit to dwell in side your heart and mind to those who believe in Jesus Christ, Gods Son.
That is being reborn with water and the Spirit.

Only Gods blood can destroy the nature of sin.
That is why God gave the command that there is no atonement for sin without the shedding of blood.
If you read my other post that command by God is in that post.

Any one can forgive sin MUQ, but it is the blood of Gods Son Jesus that destroy the nature of sin that is no more remembered by God.

Muhammad never knew God MUQ.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175343 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I do wonder how high can be the IQ of a person that claims to have a high level of Math, Physics and Chemistry, but once we are on them he goes to look on Google for the answers and come back with the wrong ones, and neither he is aware of it?
(cheers)
Babbeo,

Clear the IIT JEE like I did and then we'll talk about IQ and aptitude for math and science.

You won't stand a chance at the IIT JEE, I can assure you.

And, yes, before clearing the extremely stiff IIT JEE try re-solving that grade 7 question on the number of chocolates that one can buy for $ 15 (and so on)- remember, you gave the incorrect answer to this childish question months ago. hat you got wrong.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175344 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Cosmic BS
What is cosmic bull shit?

Can you explain the constitution of the cosmos and then go on to explain the reality, babbeo?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175346 May 8, 2013
Israel is now bombing Syria:

Regardless of what the media says, Israel struck FIRST.

All rumor until confirmed true, however, this is the chatter -

"Israel dropped a nuclear class weapon on Damascus, mushroom cloud so big it sparked it's own lightning. Two Israeli jets shot down, anti aircraft batteries responding"

My comment - It really appeared to be at least a kiloton class weapon, with a mushroom cloud at least a KM high.

"earthquake preceeded blast"

My comment - Ok, the attack may have been nuclear, because it shook the ground FIRST, and then the "blast" penetrated the surface where it was observed by people on the ground.

RT is reporting a dead journalist, with surviving journalists thus far seeing over 300 dead. If that many dead are seen this soon, the actual count will be in the thousands until the divide by a thousand factor is thrown in by the spin team, official "dead" will likely be fewer than 20.

Another round of attacks by Israel is underway. It is now being reported that Syria has been forced to declare war on Israel.

Israel is confirming the loss of two planes, and also confirming they are bombing Syria.

Israel has cancelled all schools tomorrow and told all people to stay home from work in case Syria attacks back.

The Aleppo airport has been completely obliterated,

All power out in the entire Damascus metro area after latest round of Israeli airstrikes.

Several Syrian military divisions completely wiped out, plus a key military airport not in Aleppo.

If Syria declares war on Israel, in response to being bombed, the U.S. will step in to "defend" Israel's aggression. If Israel bombed FIRST, then America is defending an aggressive nation. That's all there is to it. And if Syria does not respond, Israel will proceed to flatten them. All is fair on the playground I guess, where bullies prevail and World War 3 is sought by the bankers at all costs.

I have found a way to totally circumvent Youtube. Please give feedback in the forum if it worked or it did not work.

An explanation of the "Allahu Akbar" statements in this video - The blast was so big that the people you can hear did not know if they would be dead when the shock wave arrived so they professed their belief in God before possibly dying. Shills are commenting that Muslims LOVE explosions, so they were praising God because they saw one, but it is obvious that in fact they thought they might be dead.

JIM STONE
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175348 May 8, 2013
Would you hear the sound of an ant farting before you?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#175349 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
LOL. The word GOD means different things to different people. Thus, the Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists have different ideas about God with there not being one standard definition of the word.
The definition for God Joe is "LOVE"
God is Love.

Location hidden

#175350 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go shooting off your ignorant mouth again. LOL.
I worship no one but my higher self.
I don't belong to the Hindu religion nor was I born one.
I admire Vedanta and Buddhism for their sublime mysticism and high logic.
Regarding Ganesha, well, no one in their right mind will ever say that it (ganesha) was or is a human being.
So, what does the elephant-face represent?
Is it a symbol?
No, it's not a symbol by any chance, babbeo.
Then what is that unique form of ganesha?
Well, on the vital plane, various vital forces that're highly fluidic in nature take various grotesque and unnatural forms and one of these weird forms seen on the vital plane is the form of ganesha.
If you know how to propitiate this form called ganesha using its activated mantra then, well, the common experiences among mystics is that the form manifests before one's subtle vision and may confer one with various vital powers.
However, ganesha, a vital-force being, is too minor a being to be taken seriously.
It's not just admiration, it's something more. Everytime someone pointed out the childishness in Induism you came out with your faulty interpretations of what a god is or represents or what the book says.

LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175351 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The definition for God Joe is "LOVE"

God is Love.
So, your God is restricted to being LOVE?

BTW, what is LOVE?

How would you define love in terms of its basal constitution?

Why can't God be COMPASSION?(smiles)

Why can't the ultimate nature of the Absolute be beyond all anthropopathic and anthropomorphic traits?

Location hidden

#175352 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Babbeo,
Clear the IIT JEE like I did and then we'll talk about IQ and aptitude for math and science.
You won't stand a chance at the IIT JEE, I can assure you.
And, yes, before clearing the extremely stiff IIT JEE try re-solving that grade 7 question on the number of chocolates that one can buy for $ 15 (and so on)- remember, you gave the incorrect answer to this childish question months ago. hat you got wrong.
(smiles)
That's good.

You are a 'genius' to say the least especially with that CV but yet in the areas you claim to know well, in easy matters too you didn't know the answers, you googled the informations, but your infos were wrong and contradictory.

Nevertheless you are too intelligent. LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175353 May 8, 2013
QUESTION:

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine."

- Sir James Jeans

(English physicist, astronomer and mathematician)

PS: Most laws are mental constructs - how do we explain this statement? Does it even make sense?

Location hidden

#175354 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What is cosmic bull shit?
Can you explain the constitution of the cosmos and then go on to explain the reality, babbeo?
(smiles)
You have neither specified what cosmos you are talking about, but then you are too intelligent to specify such little details, right? LOL

What's the point to explain the constitution of the cosmos (whatever you meant by it) when you are the dunce who came with it

"Then I realized that it was not just a case of discovering the right range of em frequencies but that something subtler which formed the basis of the electromagnetic force would have to be directly connected to the electromagnetic force in its activated form for the correct em frequencies to be generated."

Let alone the cosmos when yourself is lost with electromagnetism.

Dunce.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175355 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

That's good.
Now, Babbeo, get your tiny brain busy re-solving this grade 7 question that you got wrong the last time you attempted it.

A dealer says that for every 3 empty wrappers returned, he'd hand out 1 sweet.

Each sweet costs $ 1.

With $ 15, how many sweets can one buy?

Give the detailed working.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saudi prince to visit Israel in unprecedented o... 3 hr Frijoles 8
News Scary rhetoric emerges from secularist/Islam/Ch... Sat Syriana 40
codex sinaiticus - 1,600 yrs bible doesn't ment... (Feb '12) Sat MAAT 4,888
purpose of prayer Jul 2 kowalskil 1
ARCHEOLOGISTs AGREE: MOSES NEVER EXISTED--See t... (Jan '12) Jul 2 rabbee yehoshooah... 125
News Hamblin & Peterson: Who and what are the Yezidis? Jun 28 Ravenclaw 1
prophecy for ALL Jun 19 andrzej 1
More from around the web