Posted in the Judaism Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Enlighten

Granville, Australia

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Topics for consideration

Amen = Amen Ra (goat headed hidden egpytian god for the poor) over 4.5 billion current worshipers.

Greek mistranslation from Hebrew, should be Amein or Omein.

Hammurabi code & Torah both have their god giving tablets to their representative on mountain - who was first Babylonian King or Moses?

Is there any connection Isis Ra El - Israel

Is this the lost name of the living god, "Aten"- living light

Are all religions guilty of pagan worship?

What would you say to the creator when passing judgement on you based on the above being true?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#2 Jan 14, 2012
Eh??...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
Topics for consideration
Amen = Amen Ra (goat headed hidden egpytian god for the poor) over 4.5 billion current worshipers.
Greek mistranslation from Hebrew, should be Amein or Omein.
Hammurabi code & Torah both have their god giving tablets to their representative on mountain - who was first Babylonian King or Moses?
Is there any connection Isis Ra El - Israel
Is this the lost name of the living god, "Aten"- living light
Are all religions guilty of pagan worship?
What would you say to the creator when passing judgement on you based on the above being true?
No, y-sra-el is made up of prefix y=you have,the root sra=wrestled, el=god.

"'Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for thou hast striven with God and with men, and hast prevailed.'"
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#4 Jan 14, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>No, y-sra-el is made up of prefix y=you have,the root sra=wrestled, el=god.
"'Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for thou hast striven with God and with men, and hast prevailed.'"
Now let's see if our friend from Australia responds.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Not all prophets are true, some change things.

(Jer. 23) 16This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 21I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22But if they had stood in my counsel, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds!"
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
Not all prophets are true, some change things.
(Jer. 23) 16This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 21I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22But if they had stood in my counsel, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds!"
The problem is that the entity that re-named Jacob as Israel was not a prophet but an angel or G-d depending upon interpretation. Therefore, the answer to your original question: Is there any connection Isis Ra El - Israel; is no as Seaside correctly points out.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jan 14, 2012
Depends on which god you refer to. God is a title like Mr. In all actuality it isn't us that makes this judgement, but the creator as to the right or wrong! When you know not of whom the creator's name is, as to whom advise are you following, for example. This doesn't mean you are wrong in what you say, but in the trust of the interpretation in being correct.

Aten is an interesting example,

There is no god, but Aten
And Akhenaten is his prophet. 

If the above statement is true, is Aten's name mentioned in the scriptures? As to being the first monolithic god with links to possible Israel?
Eric

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
Depends on which god you refer to. God is a title like Mr. In all actuality it isn't us that makes this judgement, but the creator as to the right or wrong! When you know not of whom the creator's name is, as to whom advise are you following, for example. This doesn't mean you are wrong in what you say, but in the trust of the interpretation in being correct.
Aten is an interesting example,
There is no god, but Aten
And Akhenaten is his prophet. 
If the above statement is true, is Aten's name mentioned in the scriptures? As to being the first monolithic god with links to possible Israel?
Define scriptures. Whose scriptures? Each religion has their own scriptures.

And, you are begging the point brought up by Seaside. She refuted your statement as to the derivation of Israel and the renaming of Jacob.
Scholar

Rome, Italy

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that the entity that re-named Jacob as Israel was not a prophet but an angel or G-d depending upon interpretation.
An angel or God? So said the prophet who written Gen 32nd and not an angel or Hashem.

By the way in Judaism is there a division between the entity that fought against Jacob, either angel or God?
Scholar

Rome, Italy

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
An angel or God? So said the prophet who written Gen 32nd and not an angel or Hashem.
By the way in Judaism is there a division between the entity that fought against Jacob, either angel or God?
RE POST:

By the way in Judaism is there a division OF THOUGHT ABOUT the entity that fought against Jacob, either angel or God?
Enlighten

Australia

#11 Jan 15, 2012
How do you know with 100% certainty, this is a true statement regarding the renaming of Jacob to Israel?

We are relying on a human being who has on behalf of god to convey information in its true written form. What if this was wrong? Who would decide this God! As this is the final word.

Scriptures is in relation to all written religious texts.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 15, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>No, y-sra-el is made up of prefix y=you have,the root sra=wrestled, el=god.
rabbee: nah! since the yood, is always in association with the word for redemption. and may i suggest, that you don't know all the vowels for the word Ysrael. since there must be one eevreet vowel, for every eevreet consonant. so your kind of like, missing two vowells in Ysrael. and syllables, come in even number two's by two's. and never in, odd numbers. and i or its split consonate form j is not a ligimate, letter even for any eevreet to other language transliteration.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
How do you know with 100% certainty, this is a true statement regarding the renaming of Jacob to Israel?
We are relying on a human being who has on behalf of god to convey information in its true written form. What if this was wrong? Who would decide this God! As this is the final word.
rabbee: well in a way you are right, even if for the wrong reasoning. since the name is Ya-ach-ov and not jacob. and is only spelled as yood, chet, vet in TheTorah. and jacob and israel is a false, man made alteration. since there are no letters such as i and j in eevreet. so TheTorah given to Moshe, by G-D is the final judgement on that matter. if it does not agree with, TheTorah. then it must be a lie, from the enemies of G-D. and i have personal assurance from G-D, TheTorah is correct. when HE came to tell me, about the woman chaooah. here again, in always TheTorah.
so i do not care what religious texts, you are using religiously. if it does not agree with TheTorah, then it is the new testament lies of the subtle beasts of the fields. since we are all here, in TheStory of Creation for this third time. for all you and your grandmother of all. and if this insane wrold, taught it to you as if sanely. then it most likly, is still totally insane.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
RE POST:
By the way in Judaism is there a division OF THOUGHT ABOUT the entity that fought against Jacob, either angel or God?
rabbee: well depends, upon the particular Angel. but in that case, would never be written, as angel in english but as Angel or ANGEL more likly. since to just write angel, could imply hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. and we know, how G-D hates those three angels in the worsening order written. since any ANGEL, carrying the full power, authority, or messages of G-D. are to be considered, as G-D HIMSELF. but an angel, is not ever to be considered as that.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 15, 2012
every day here in TheTorah, involves the final judgement. no point in worrying about the battles, wars and judgements of tomorroy. if you can't see the battle, war and judgement taking place today here in TheTorah agains. and as usual here in TheTorah, it ain't pretty today either. unless you call it, pretty ugly. and i am not happy, with G-D'S Promise to put me in charge, for the last day here in TheTorah. but i don't get a choice in this. so i might as well, roll up my sleeves and get accustomed to it. cause i can't convince G-D, to not finish giving TheTorah. and just kill all you, and your grandmother for what your all still trying to do to me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 15, 2012
no i don't want, to tell you all. just how much it suck, that G-D is going to put me in charge, for about the third or fourth million times here in TheStory of Creation again. or how much it sucks, that G-D might not hear my third request for another animal mate. cause all of you and yo mama, are a bunch of total loosers thrice again.

or how much it sucks, that no matter what happens now. i am going to have to do, all this again in TheTorah anyway. cause of all you, nobodies here in TheTorah for the third time. but i am not about, to take the easy way out, with all you and yo mama. and go into oblivion, as usual for this Story of Creation.
Eric

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
Well, Seaside provided you scriptural reference to the renaming of Jacob and what Israel means. This scripture is held holy by Christians and Jews. You have offered NOTHING to support any other interpretation.

I'd say the ball was in your court.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 15, 2012
and no i don't think, it is fair. that i get in trouble with G-D. because all you, and your grandmoter are idiots.

i mean that second visit, from G-D really sucked. leaving me, with a really sore behind from TheHER Half of G-D. cause all of you, helped your grandmother get me in trouble again, here in This Same Story of Creation again.

stuoid world, can't even figure out what happens next. after TheWe Adam, get put to death on the tree. did you all really think, G-D had changed the story line here in TheTorah again? as long as you all, prefer to be stupid about it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Seaside provided you scriptural reference to the renaming of Jacob and what Israel means. This scripture is held holy by Christians and Jews. You have offered NOTHING to support any other interpretation.
I'd say the ball was in your court.
rabbee: you spelled, baal wrong.
Eric

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you spelled, baal wrong.
Jimmie, you need to chill out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARCHEOLOGISTs AGREE: MOSES NEVER EXISTED--See t... (Jan '12) 3 hr messianic114 162
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,562
bible pagan god yahweh's babylonian pagan origin (Jun '08) 17 hr Jimmy 362
The Real jews were Black (Feb '10) 23 hr anonymous 512
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) Thu True Christian w... 992
Who really were the ancient Israelites ?? (Oct '07) Wed anonymous 462
Black Hebrew Israelites (Feb '11) Wed anonymous 700
More from around the web