Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,859)

Showing posts 57,161 - 57,180 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent
HughBe--- Is that the same place where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob came from?
Abraham was semitic, from what is now modern day Iraq. It was called Ur of the Chaldees at the time. It was also where the Garden of Eden was, Mesopatamia, and Babylon.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Lesson for today. The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today.
No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.

I thought you told all of this to BMZ, Alex and MUQ last week. Short memory.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.
Why you drag me into this debate? I have not communicated with Mr. Hugh for so many weeks, if my memory serves me right.

I do not even read most of his posts.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d isn't the joke, you are, Grizzly Adams.
rabbee: then you have called G-D a joke, for Personally appointing me. if you call who G-D sends, a joke. then you have personally called G-D a joke for sending them. your tongue is not the only appendage, that needs restraint.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: then you have called G-D a joke, for Personally appointing me...
Well, as much as I'd LOVE to believe you're G-d .... I'm pretty sure G-d has better things to do with his time then to yell at folks in a chat room.

At least I really hope he does.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I remember YOU calling me "Coward for Christ" I have no memory of being called that by others. In any event what difference does it make if you or anyone else calls me such things? None.
Why? How can I attach importance to BS?
2. Apparently you have not learnt. If I am convinced of things e.g. That one's father makes one a Jew and that the Jewish status of Jesus is not inconsistent with this principle then neither a nuclear bomb nor your Satan can get me to surrender.
3. Much love, Mon.
Where is virgin?
But none of that has anything to do with the fact you cant argue, using bible, that Jesus can be your messiah.

Nor have you responded to any of my three conciliatory points of surrender.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.
1.Are you saying that Jews got a set of commandments different from those given to Israel?(outstanding)

2.Who gave the Jews a different set of commandments?(outstanding)

3. Give me a FULL list of the SET meaning list all major subsets that make up the Hebrews. Here is a start, Israelites are a subset of Hebrews now complete the list.

I don't want any link. List the peoples that YOU include in Hebrews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But none of that has anything to do with the fact you cant argue, using bible, that Jesus can be your messiah.
Nor have you responded to any of my three conciliatory points of surrender.
1. Jesus is your Messiah but you know not that you know not.

2. My arguments on religious matters are SOLELY bible based and common sense.

3. I understand your challenges given the context.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. Give me a FULL list of the SET meaning list all major subsets that make up the Hebrews. Here is a start, Israelites are a subset of Hebrews now complete the list.
I don't want any link. List the peoples that YOU include in Hebrews.
Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.

And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

Remember that Issac had another son other than Jacob. The descendants of Esau are Hebrews also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jesus is your Messiah but you know not that you know not.
2. My arguments on religious matters are SOLELY bible based and common sense.
3. I understand your challenges given the context.
Answer Erics and CORs contention fully, and then I will grant you your idea is biblically based.

You have yet to adress their questions.

Do I need to scroll back? Stop being a lazy sht.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

I'll make it even easier for you Hughbe. Here it is.
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, I'll make this easy for you. Tell me which of the following logical steps is not correct.
1. The Messiah prophesied by the bible must be a descendant of David
2. If the bible is to be believed, the ancestral link to David is through Joseph
3. Since Jesus was allegedly born of a virgin, he is not a blood relative of Joseph
4. Therefore, Jesus cannot be a descendent of David, and cannot be the Messiah
The only ways you can are resolve this are:
1. Jesus was not born of a virgin and is, in fact, the biological son of Joseph
or
2. You change the rules of heredity
or
3. The prophesy about Jesus was wrong
So, which is it?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as much as I'd LOVE to believe you're G-d .... I'm pretty sure G-d has better things to do with his time then to yell at folks in a chat room.
At least I really hope he does.
rabbee: everything that everyone on this planet does, has already been commanded to happen. and for the most part it is a result of your mental depravity as an enemy of G-D, here in TheTorah.

say what you mentally want in delusions. but adam and his mate, shall again be in charge of everything that happens, here in TheTorah for the last day. lie about this all you want but we are all physically here, in TheTorah G-D is still giving till the end of the sixth day.

G-D has instructed me, to give to you this chance to speak with me while i am here in the field. you may not get another opportunity, once G-D has placed adam and his mate in charge.

i am commanded by G-D to be on these message boards, no different than any of you are commanded to be here. you can lie about this all you want, but you are all here because G-D said it so. HaMosheeach shall be here, as soon as i find out who G-D has finally appointed as my mate. and if it is not your previous grandmother of all, sorry about that.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

nobody does anything, without it being commanded by G-D for six full days. everything i do, has been already commanded to happen. and the only ONE, who can change this is G-D. your life stories are already told, according to your disobedience to G-D here in TheTorah actually still happening. and your mental free will, lying about this shall change nothing. don't care if you like it or not, me and the appointed woman, are going to be your G-d of the seventh day. no different than the last time, all you nobodies were here in TheTorah from G-D.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
HaMosheeach shall be here, as soon as i find out who G-D has finally appointed as my mate.
Yoshy, meet Susan Blange. I think she likes movies, walks in the park, and cats.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoshy, meet Susan Blange. I think she likes movies, walks in the park, and cats.
A match made in heaven.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no thank you! i abstain from meetings with idolaters. this is as close as i get, to meeting any of you. this is all happening the way, The G-D of TheTorah says. it is not happening the way, your mental only free will says.

TheG-D of Only TheTorah, does not ever lie about only giving TheTorah. the destinies of the enemies of G-D, are already sealed without their repent.

G-D shall not change this story, without a lot of not here in TheTorah repentance truly going on. all the not here in TheTorah liars, won't convince G-D to change anything. we are all here in TheTorah, HaShem G-D is still giving to the end of the sixth day. and you shall not bear, false witness to G-D or anyone about this.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
A match made in heaven.
rabbee: a match made here in hell, is still a lie not true to G-D. if you are not true to G-D here in TheTorah, then your all going to get hell from G-D for it.

i think i trust, G-D'S appointing me a woman. rather than no trust in any of you enemies of G-D, trying to give me with yours. all of you here in hell, can't give any one a Heavenly match. TheTorah still actually happens, the way G-D says here in IT. no matter what evil and wicked excuses, your mental free will fantasize for it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.
And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
Remember that Issac had another son other than Jacob. The descendants of Esau are Hebrews also.
HughBe--- You were asked to list all MAJOR subsets that make up the Hebrew peoples. You were given help and yet you fail again.

What you have done is to give me a list of 7 names 6 of which are the sons of Abraham's wife Keturah.

Based on your stupid approach you should have also given me the names of the 12 sons of Israel in your MAJOR SUBSET of Hebrews.

Using scriptures and secular sources show that the word Hebrews was applied to those in your list not including Israel

"Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah." Genesis 25

Eric----And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
HughBe----The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today.

Eric---No Hugh.

HughBe---- Do you know what you are saying? Absolutely not. You are in drunken stupor. Proof is below.

Eric---Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites

HughBe---- So in your mind "Israelites (being) a subset of Hebrews" means that Israelites were NOT called Hebrews. Yet they are a subset.

In like manner "Jews (being) a subset of Israelites" means that Jews were not once called Israelites. Yet they are a subset.

Explain your private definition of the word subset.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer Erics and CORs contention fully, and then I will grant you your idea is biblically based.
You have yet to adress their questions.
Do I need to scroll back? Stop being a lazy sht.
Jesus is the Messiah and you know not that you know not. Great peace has he who loves TRUTH. I am at peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,161 - 57,180 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Judaism Forum right now

Search the Judaism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min Shamma 199,465
Anti-Judaism in Christian scripture, Part Four:... 1 hr messianic114 16
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 29
Shiva visit for Christian 6 hr Eric 2
codex sinaiticus - 1,600 yrs bible doesn't ment... (Feb '12) 21 hr MAAT 3,929
Messianism is a mess (Dec '10) Tue SamBee 3,424
Forbidden Knowledge History of the Khazar Empire (Aug '12) Tue SamBee 1,125
•••
•••