codex sinaiticus - 1,600 yrs bible do...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1379 Nov 24, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
To whom do you worship Damon. God isn't the name of the creator. The creator is very angry with so called Christians who worship pagan deities even say amen you attract evil.
Gad was the name of the pan-Semitic god of fortune, and is attested in ancient records of Aram and Arabia. Gad is also mentioned by the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 65:11 - some translations simply call him (the god of) Fortune), as having been worshipped by a number of Hebrews during the babylonian captivity.
God = Gaud (old English)= Gâd (Hebrew, SH #1408 and 1409)= the deity of good luck, good fortune, or troops; a deity of Babylon
God = Gaud (old English) gaud [Merriam Online Dictionary] Pronunciation:\g&#559;d, gäd\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English gaude Date: 15th century: ornament, trinket -false idol
Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results
Result of search for "1408": 1408 Gad gad a variation of 1409; Fortune, a Babylonian deity:--that troop. 2693 Chatsar Gaddah khats-ar'gad-daw' from 2691 and a feminine of 1408; (the) village of (female) Fortune; Chatsar-Gaddah, a place in Palestine:--Hazar-gaddah. 4028 Migdal-Gad migdal-gawd' from 4026 and 1408; tower of Fortune; Migdal-Gad, a place in Palestine:--Migdal-gad.
Result of search for "1409": 1171 Ba`al Gad bah'-al gawd from 1168 and 1409; Baal of Fortune; Baal-Gad, a place in Syria:--Baal-gad. 1408 Gad gad a variation of 1409; Fortune, a Babylonian deity:--that troop.1409 gad gawd from 1464 (in the sense of distributing); fortune:--troop. 1424 Gadiy gaw-dee' from 1409; fortunate; Gadi, an Israelite:--Gadi. 1427 Gaddiy'el gad-dee-ale' from 1409 and 410; fortune of God; Gaddiel, an Israelite:--Gaddiel. 5803 `Azgad az-gawd' from 5794 and 1409; stern troop; Azgad, an Israelite:--Azgad.
rabbee: G-D is only angry, at christian talking critters??? i think it is much worse, hypocricy than that. when in fact G-D, is angry at everyone who is not here in TheTorah again. which appears to be everyone, in the world today.

with TheHisSon adam thrice again, being the only one here in TheTorah today. as again i am up to myass, in talking critters and all-gators. because talking critters, do not know. know TheStory, we are in from G-D. only people know, we are here in TheTorah that animals can't comprehend being in.

there i only one story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah ever gives. and i am here in IT, whether you all mentally choose to be here in IT or not.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#1380 Nov 24, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is only angry, at christian talking critters??? i think it is much worse, hypocricy than that. when in fact G-D, is angry at everyone who is not here in TheTorah again. which appears to be everyone, in the world today.
with TheHisSon adam thrice again, being the only one here in TheTorah today. as again i am up to myass, in talking critters and all-gators. because talking critters, do not know. know TheStory, we are in from G-D. only people know, we are here in TheTorah that animals can't comprehend being in.
there i only one story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah ever gives. and i am here in IT, whether you all mentally choose to be here in IT or not.
As it may dismay you or entertain you with joy! One of the deciphers from the Torah stated the creator was actually coming to this world to materialize in this world for judgement of humanity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1381 Nov 24, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
As it may dismay you or entertain you with joy! One of the deciphers from the Torah stated the creator was actually coming to this world to materialize in this world for judgement of humanity.
rabbee: are we talking about Adam's job, TheOUR BABY is here again? my how time, flies!
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#1382 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: are we talking about Adam's job, TheOUR BABY is here again? my how time, flies!
Not Adam, the primary creator of all! Will materialise here on earth. Then you will know what the creator will think of your Adam as true or not.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1383 Nov 25, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Adam, the primary creator of all! Will materialise here on earth. Then you will know what the creator will think of your Adam as true or not.
rabbee: well according to scripture, me and the appointed woman are the creator of all of you. i did not come and tell my, my name is not really chicken little jimmie.

it is G-D, WHO came and said my name is their male child adam. so i argued with G-D, about my name. and since i have had, two more visits with G-D since then. i already know what G-D, thinks about me, the woman and this whole world. and it, isn't pretty, beyond pretty ugly.

for this world has handed, their free will over to hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. the infamous three angels of sins, cast upon this world. so that your free will, is not even yours any more either. for your minds are all, being manipulated by the subtle beasts of the fields today.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#1384 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to scripture, me and the appointed woman are the creator of all of you. i did not come and tell my, my name is not really chicken little jimmie.
it is G-D, WHO came and said my name is their male child adam. so i argued with G-D, about my name. and since i have had, two more visits with G-D since then. i already know what G-D, thinks about me, the woman and this whole world. and it, isn't pretty, beyond pretty ugly.
for this world has handed, their free will over to hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. the infamous three angels of sins, cast upon this world. so that your free will, is not even yours any more either. for your minds are all, being manipulated by the subtle beasts of the fields today.
It seems to me you are becoming bored and need a cause to justify your beliefs. This is no trick.

This is not to teach you anything new but to show you what the Mormons actually are. They believe themselves to be gods when they die and are the creators of past and new Adams, are controlled by them. This will open the door and show you the truth. As they have a living prophet who talks now directly to God everyday and they have 12 living appointed apostles.

http://youtu.be/Ms6ny86rXU4
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1385 Nov 25, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me you are becoming bored and need a cause to justify your beliefs. This is no trick.
This is not to teach you anything new but to show you what the Mormons actually are. They believe themselves to be gods when they die and are the creators of past and new Adams, are controlled by them. This will open the door and show you the truth. As they have a living prophet who talks now directly to God everyday and they have 12 living appointed apostles.
http://youtu.be/Ms6ny86rXU4
rabbee: the cause is not mine, never has been mine. and their are no new adams, from the second to the third time. don't care what the mormans think, that is true to only their gnosticism. i only care about what G-D, has already said. and is 100% verifiable in, the written Torah as well.

so with G-D as my TEACHER, i have no need for the corrupt teachings of the gogs and magogs of this world. that are all under, demonic influence. as no prophet has been or is in control, of G-D or this world presently.

and no body directly talks to G-D, without it being indirectly through me. and even i don't get to, directly talk to G-D that much. and i did not choose, to be in this position either. no matter how many times, i get appointed for this.

and so i don't, get a choice here. and no other Angel, really wants this un-welcome job either. and because of all of you, i cannot blame Them for that. cause i do not want to be, the why me here. especially after, G-D goes on TheVacation again.

as i already know, what is going to happen. all your grandchildren are going to drown, for listening to you instead of G-D or HisSon again. just like all the other times, G-D gave this story of creation happening here in IT. with thousands and thousands of previous grandmothers, and all their also equally supid grandchildren. who all also, rejected GanEden for this rather gan hell.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1386 Jan 12, 2013

Location hidden

#1387 Jan 13, 2013
The character of Moahmed served to create a new empire as did jesus for christianity and the reinvented Roman empire.
But given the ideas people have vested on them, it makes me wonder what the reaction would be of jesus stepped in the pantzerpopes vatican, a ratllesnakechurch or visited the mormones!
Same for Mo that hated brick buildings and convents...how would he react on all the bricks fought over nowadays.

Ah well, according to tradition they have to fight the anti-whatever that comes in guise, so they probably bludgeon each other to death, before they can do any sight-seeing.

Add an actual saviour king to Israel and we have truly wild scenes.

Location hidden

#1388 Jan 15, 2013
Apropos pistis sophia, i found J. Rendel Harris.
On the (origin jewish proselyte)psalms of solomon and the earliest christian Odes of Solomon.
Written in old Syriac, end of the first century in Antioch, where christianity was invented.

Especially Ode 19 is of interest. Also because it looks like a later text but still an odd one out given the trinitarian idea (though maybe for other reasons). It is definitely not gnostic.

ODE 19.

Fantastic and not in harmony with the other Odes. The reference to a painless Virgin Birth is notable.

1 A cup of milk was offered to me: and I drank it in the sweetness of the delight of the Lord. 2 The Son is the cup and He who was milked is the Father: 3 And the Holy Spirit milked Him: because His breasts were full, and it was necessary for Him that His milk should be sufficiently released; 4 And the Holy Spirit opened His bosom and mingled the milk from the two breasts of the Father and gave the mixture to the world without their knowing: 5 And they who receive in its fulness are the ones on the right hand. 6 The Spirit opened the womb of the Virgin and she received conception and brought forth; and the Virgin became a Mother with many mercies; 7 And she travailed and brought forth a Son, without incurring pain; 8 And because she was not sufficiently prepared, and she had not sought a midwife (for He brought her to bear) she brought forth, as if she were a man, of her own will; 9 And she brought Him forth openly, and acquired Him with great dignity, 10 And loved Him in His swaddling clothes and guarded Him kindly, and showed Him in Majesty. Hallelujah.

http://www.goodnewsinc.net/othbooks/odesolmn ....
See wiki for Harris

Location hidden

#1389 Jan 15, 2013
Interesting for SeaSideSoon.
Harris also wrote a book on the heavenly twins.

Location hidden

#1390 Jan 27, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TFA...
Finally we get some insight in the hattili-hittite/Luvian side of the story.

Location hidden

#1391 Jan 27, 2013

Location hidden

#1392 Jan 27, 2013
http://lehislibrary.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/...

All about bara.
And that creation ex nihilio never eisted before the church in around 200 (or later)CE invented it.
So none in the entire world, would have read: In the beginnning god created heaven and earth.

Location hidden

#1393 Jan 27, 2013
It's a state of regression to object oriented thinking.
Like two-three year old's blaming the chair-leg for kicking them, when they bump into it.

Or god-of-the-gaps is the other one.

Especially if you think of boeddhism doing away with chaining any god, by praying to it, allready for centuries, before christianity came on the scene.

Location hidden

#1394 Jan 29, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TFA...

Enlighten i also came upon atem and variations in old akkadian.
We should not forget that Egypt was ruled for some time by Assyrians'. Who introduced such things as 12 districts a.s.o.
http://www.astronomy.pomona.edu/archeo/outsid...
old starlog akkadian
akksignpdf (will post that last i.e. next post, long address)
http://oi.chicago.edu/pdf/mad3.pdf
Dictionary old akkadian (collective name for all cuneiform) but a bit outdated, i've posted more recent ones.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/message/1...
BH'oth and akkadian awa:tum?

Location hidden

#1395 Jan 29, 2013
Akkadian signlist. However no transscript.
https://docs.google.com/viewer...

Location hidden

#1397 Feb 6, 2013
The sumerian-uralic-altaic hypothesis.
http://www.unilang.org/viewtopic.php...
The guy actually makes some sense.(should be 'm being a linguist.) But should have read the luvian hypothesis also!
The indo-european idea also still lives on.

What we now as Uruk was probably pronounced as 'unug'.
Ur-Un

It also contains a video, even two, with the claim of ancient runic hungarian to be found in ehtiopia. 14,000 yrs.o.(i presume they made a comparison with old Vinca lady finds.)
The language is called körös vinca.
But we can compare it to old negeve, at least that's how i can read it.(understanding is a different matter...)
I fail to understand the presumption that when you see a rune that it would then automatically mean that those people went around pronouncing: cts, sz, sc, zs stz a.s.o. as they do now in the slavic languages.

Location hidden

#1398 Feb 6, 2013
quote:

Sumerian: A Uralic Language

Simo Parpola (Helsinki)

In the early days of Assyriology, Sumerian was commonly believed to belong to the Ural-Altaic language phylum. This view originated with three leading Assyriologists, Edward Hincks, Henry Rawlinson and Jules Oppert, and other big names in early Assyriology such as Friedrich Delitzsch supported it (Fig. 1). The Frenchman François Lenormant, who wrote on the subject in 1873-78, found Sumerian most closely related to Finno-Ugric, while also containing features otherwise attested only in Turkish and other Altaic languages.

The wind turned in the early 1880s, however, as two prominent Finno-Ugrists, August Ahlqvist and Otto Donner, reviewed Lenormant's work and concluded that Sumerian was definitely not a Ural-Altaic language (Fig. 2). This was widely considered a death-blow to the Sumerian-Ural-Altaic hypothesis, and since then Assyriologists have generally rejected it. Typically, when a Hungarian scholar in 1971 tried to reopen the discussion in the journal Current Anthropology, a few linguists welcomed the idea but the reaction of the two Assyriologists consulted was scornfully negative.

Location hidden

#1399 Feb 6, 2013
Attempts to connect Sumerian with other languages have not been successful, however, and after 157 years, Sumerian still remains linguistically isolated. This being so, there is every reason to take another look at the old Ural-Altaic -hypothesis, for it has never been properly investigated. In the 19th century, Sumerian grammar and lexicon were as yet too imperfectly known to be successfully compared with any languages, while all more recent comparisons suffer from the lack of Assyriological or linguistic expertise and are hence for the most part worthless. This does not mean, however, that they are all garbage: at least 194 of them seem perfectly acceptable both phonologically and semantically (Fig.3). That is a number large enough to deserve serious attention. Of course, it does not prove that Sumerian was related to Ural-Altaic languages, but it does indicate that the possibility exists and should be carefully re-examined in order to be either substantiated or definitively rejected.

To this end, I started in November 2004 a project called "The Linguistic Relationship between Sumerian and Ural-Altaic," on which I have been working full time since May 2006, with funding from the Academy of Finland. The aim of the project is to systematically scrutinize the entire vocabulary of Sumerian with the help of modern etymological dictionaries and studies, identify all the words and morphemes that can be reasonably associated with Uralic or Altaic etyma, ascertain the validity of the comparisons, convert the material into a database, and make it generally available on the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Doomsday Jerusalem Speech 2 hr Frindly 13
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Ben Avraham 72,047
News Rutgers prof who called Judaism 'most racist re... Dec 14 Frindly 1
Torah Prophecies of Jesus Dec 13 rosends 34
News This is no way to treat the dead Dec 11 blacklagoon 3 16
Is being Jewish a race or religion? Dec 10 Aloha Snackbar 5
News DC Judge Agrees to Ask Israel for Help in Case ... Dec 10 Frindly 10
More from around the web