Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Mar 10, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is you! who refuse to see. G-D coming to speak to your grandfather here in TheTorah. and i do not see, your elba accounting mentioned anywhere in TheTorah.
nor do i see, the name of your insane mythological fantacy g-ds names. but i can see, where it says G-D always comes to speak to Adam and adam here in TheTorah. and since G-D, is not the liar. it must be you! who are.
and mental poisoning, results in physical poisoning. thats how we end up, in a polluted world. mental cancer against G-D, can only result in physical cancer in the world.
and G-D only keeps HIS Promise, in TheTorah. and favors those, who are always here in IT. and if you want to be, with all your other g-ds then go, go, go. i am not going to stop you, who cannot stop nor save yourself away from them. you have the right to remain in gehenna untill eternal oblivion, silences you forever more.
and i don't care what, the nutz think i am. since what G-D thinks of me, is more important than your being a nut against it does.
Once a fool always a fool

Perhaps not surprisingly, trees appear at the foundations of many of the world's religions. Because of their relative rarity in the Near East, trees are regarded in the Bible as something almost sacred and are used to symbolize longevity, strength, and pride. Elements of pagan tree cults and worship have survived into Judeo-Christian theology. In Genesis, two trees -- the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil -- grow at the centre of the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:9). Scriptural and apocryphal traditions regarding the Tree of Life later merge in Christianity with the cult of the cross [cf. Sacred Shapes and Symbols] to produce the Tree of the Cross. The fantastic Story of the True Cross identifies the wood used for the cross in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ as being ultimately from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden. Other stories claim that Adam was buried at Jerusalem and three trees grew out of his mouth to mark the centre of the earth.

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/sacredplaces/trees.ht...

You keep loosing, you are pagan worshipping can you not see, blind man!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#22 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a fool always a fool
Perhaps not surprisingly, trees appear at the foundations of many of the world's religions. Because of their relative rarity in the Near East, trees are regarded in the Bible as something almost sacred and are used to symbolize longevity, strength, and pride. Elements of pagan tree cults and worship have survived into Judeo-Christian theology. In Genesis, two trees -- the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil -- grow at the centre of the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:9). Scriptural and apocryphal traditions regarding the Tree of Life later merge in Christianity with the cult of the cross [cf. Sacred Shapes and Symbols] to produce the Tree of the Cross. The fantastic Story of the True Cross identifies the wood used for the cross in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ as being ultimately from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden. Other stories claim that Adam was buried at Jerusalem and three trees grew out of his mouth to mark the centre of the earth.
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/sacredplaces/trees.ht...
You keep loosing, you are pagan worshipping can you not see, blind man!
rabbee: your errantly talking about the twice coming of Adam, here in TheTorah. and G-D told you all, about it the very last time this happened. G-D also told you, we would be returned in TheTorah. cause you all failed, to be here in TheTorah. so we got to, do it again. oh! thrill. in this world always, deluding themselve anywere else. but never take the time, to be all here in TheTorah.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#23 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: your errantly talking about the twice coming of Adam, here in TheTorah. and G-D told you all, about it the very last time this happened. G-D also told you, we would be returned in TheTorah. cause you all failed, to be here in TheTorah. so we got to, do it again. oh! thrill. in this world always, deluding themselve anywere else. but never take the time, to be all here in TheTorah.
Maybe you need new eye glasses, as you are clearly blind to truth!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#24 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee; do not request of anyone, what you have not requested of yourself first. least you be judged, in yourself only.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#25 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
and i know, the physically blind. who have better eyesight, than you ever didn't have.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#26 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
and i know, the physically blind. who have better eyesight, than you ever didn't have.
That's good you can see your lies below:

Interesting you don't know the name of eve which is clearly stated in the Tanakh. Another lie of yours.

"20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

All I still see is ancient pagan tree names, tree of life and tree of knowledge.

9 And out of the ground made HaShem G-d to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#27 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
What you are doing is wrong in the eyes of the creator, if you want the evil removed then ask!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#28 Mar 11, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good you can see your lies below:
Interesting you don't know the name of eve which is clearly stated in the Tanakh. Another lie of yours.
"20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."
All I still see is ancient pagan tree names, tree of life and tree of knowledge.
9 And out of the ground made HaShem G-d to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
rabbee: the name of eve, is not found anywhere in TheTorah Scroll. just because youu are using corrupted text, does not make it a fact in TheTorah Scroll.

there is no way, you can get that name. from the eevreet letters chet, vav, hey. and there is no way, the word eve means: all birth. that is the stupidest thing, i have ever heard.

the only eevreet word, that fills all the requirements. is the eevreet word, phoneticly pronounced chaooah. which has the right amount, of vowels and consonants with three vowels, and three consonants.

every evreet consonant, must have a vowel mate. as words are formed two by two. as the number of vowels and consonants, must be an even number.

and so what makes, you think. i am going to accept, any further of your used corrupted text. when you can't even get, the title for the woman right.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#29 Mar 11, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are doing is wrong in the eyes of the creator, if you want the evil removed then ask!
rabbee: well it appears, that you have failed in that reguard yourself. for what makes you think, i am presently in error. in TheEyes of G-D here in TheTorah today. when you are one of many, claiming to not be here, in TheTorah today.

since according to scripture, TheHisSon adam. is the very last to be decieved, but the very first to awaken from the deception.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#30 Mar 11, 2012
my realization of having been decieved. resulted in the second, predeemed visit according to scripture.

and you have no idea, what fear really is. when you know you have, royaly and totally screwed up. and you hear, TheBOSS coming to see you!

and you are on a dead run, trying to find a good place to hide. "adam where are you?" "i'am not! over here. exactly where YOU! already said i would be."

what was the point, in trying to hide? when G-D already told me, where to try and hide. anext to the animal leanto, between the two tables of rock near the golden town.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#31 Mar 11, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it appears, that you have failed in that reguard yourself. for what makes you think, i am presently in error. in TheEyes of G-D here in TheTorah today. when you are one of many, claiming to not be here, in TheTorah today.
since according to scripture, TheHisSon adam. is the very last to be decieved, but the very first to awaken from the deception.
You know what I am talking about eve and stop putting your head in the sand. I am talking English then you reverse back to Hebrew.

Actually you really are wrong in your assumptions. It is your belief not to be wrong that is your greatest weakness and your eventual downfall. All the cards are in my hand, and will be dealt in time. Then you will realise you have been deceived and should of lisen to what I have said. You are beyond approach in your pagan ways and you prefer this above all else.

You live the life you want untill the time comes, remember what I said about the chess board the colours are reversed. White is black, black is white! We live in a pagan world the characters are reversed, hope you will think about to understand what I have said to you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#32 Mar 11, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I am talking about eve and stop putting your head in the sand. I am talking English then you reverse back to Hebrew.
Actually you really are wrong in your assumptions. It is your belief not to be wrong that is your greatest weakness and your eventual downfall. All the cards are in my hand, and will be dealt in time. Then you will realise you have been deceived and should of lisen to what I have said. You are beyond approach in your pagan ways and you prefer this above all else.
You live the life you want untill the time comes, remember what I said about the chess board the colours are reversed. White is black, black is white! We live in a pagan world the characters are reversed, hope you will think about to understand what I have said to you!
rabbee: i don't care how much, youn try to change the definition of the word eve. it does not mean, all birth in english either. and the word for eve, in eevreet is erev. and it also does not mean all birth. and that, is without assumptions.

and i so, pity you. when you can't accept, that you are the one decieved here according to TheTorah and G-D. for after the second visit from G-D. adam is the only one, here on earth in TheTorah. who, is not decieved. as the whole world, and their grandmother are still following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. and everyone on earth, who thinks my name is jesus. are also decieved, out of being here in TheTorah.

as you also keep ranting, that you are not here. in Only TheTorah, HaShem G-D is still giving. because you are in some, other fantacy la-la land story. because the subtle beast of the fields, said so. you know! that same old devil, the christians call the anti-christ.
Enlighten

Perth, Australia

#33 Mar 11, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: i don't care how much, youn try to change the definition of the word eve. it does not mean, all birth in english either. and the word for eve, in eevreet is erev. and it also does not mean all birth. and that, is without assumptions.
and i so, pity you. when you can't accept, that you are the one decieved here according to TheTorah and G-D. for after the second visit from G-D. adam is the only one, here on earth in TheTorah. who, is not decieved. as the whole world, and their grandmother are still following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. and everyone on earth, who thinks my name is jesus. are also decieved, out of being here in TheTorah.
as you also keep ranting, that you are not here. in Only TheTorah, HaShem G-D is still giving. because you are in some, other fantacy la-la land story. because the subtle beast of the fields, said so. you know! that same old devil, the christians call the anti-christ.
There is no hope for you, especially when you don't get a wife then what! Like talking with a brick wall without a conscious.
Enlighten

Perth, Australia

#34 Mar 11, 2012
<quoted text>
There is no hope for you, especially when you don't get a wife then what! Like talking with a brick wall without a conscious. Its amazing how the majority think you are crazy here in the chat rooms. You should ask yourself why, is it your belief error making you like this! Look at your behaviour, how can you gain respect when you carry onole this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35 Mar 11, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hope for you, especially when you don't get a wife then what! Like talking with a brick wall without a conscious.
rabbee: you are still speaking external, to the living scripture here in IT? what G-D says shall happen, here in TheTorah is my destiny. and G-D does not lie, like you do not all here in TheTorah. and thus far, everything G-D said shall happen to me. has all happened, exactly as said here in TheTorah.

and the only thing, you can give to me. is a hard time, for my being sane here in TheTorah. with your insanity, not being here in TheTorah. and all you have given to me, worse than your nothing here in TheTorah. i am not commanded to obey, any of your scriptures. your just another, wanna be a g-d with the subtle beast of the fields.

G-D said, this is my family, my country, and my world, HE plans to hand over to me. but for now, i am ommanded to give advice and counsel and search for a true mate only here in TheTorah Only.
and the search for a true nate, is no guarentee i shall find one.

i am not commanded, to prove anything to anyone. i am not commanded, to perform miracles. and i am not to agree, with what the devil, or his father hasatan commands of me. i am not to agree, with what is commanded by the baby murderer baal hamolech. and i am definatly not to agree, with what is effimately commanded by halooseefer.

and i am to reject, what any followers of these three angels of sin commands. nor am i to agree, with any of the more than six billion liars on this planet folloing the beast.

i am only commanded to give advice and counsel and continue my search for a true soul mate with G-D here and now in TheTorah.
Enlighten

Perth, Australia

#36 Mar 11, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are still speaking external, to the living scripture here in IT? what G-D says shall happen, here in TheTorah is my destiny. and G-D does not lie, like you do not all here in TheTorah. and thus far, everything G-D said shall happen to me. has all happened, exactly as said here in TheTorah.
and the only thing, you can give to me. is a hard time, for my being sane here in TheTorah. with your insanity, not being here in TheTorah. and all you have given to me, worse than your nothing here in TheTorah. i am not commanded to obey, any of your scriptures. your just another, wanna be a g-d with the subtle beast of the fields.
G-D said, this is my family, my country, and my world, HE plans to hand over to me. but for now, i am ommanded to give advice and counsel and search for a true mate only here in TheTorah Only.
and the search for a true nate, is no guarentee i shall find one.
i am not commanded, to prove anything to anyone. i am not commanded, to perform miracles. and i am not to agree, with what the devil, or his father hasatan commands of me. i am not to agree, with what is commanded by the baby murderer baal hamolech. and i am definatly not to agree, with what is effimately commanded by halooseefer.
and i am to reject, what any followers of these three angels of sin commands. nor am i to agree, with any of the more than six billion liars on this planet folloing the beast.
i am only commanded to give advice and counsel and continue my search for a true soul mate with G-D here and now in TheTorah.
When you turn your back on the living creator you attract evil upon yourself and go crazy in the end. You are showing all the hallmarks of not worshipping the true creator, hence your insane and crazy beliefs. Do you not see how crazy you have become with your obsession, their is nothing else but you! You think what you are say and doing rationally, is that from a normal man!

Go and sit down with other rabbi's and get their opinion about you being Lord Adam. You have truely gone crazy within yourself. There is no more reality within you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#37 Mar 11, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
When you turn your back on the living creator you attract evil upon yourself and go crazy in the end. You are showing all the hallmarks of not worshipping the true creator, hence your insane and crazy beliefs. Do you not see how crazy you have become with your obsession, their is nothing else but you! You think what you are say and doing rationally, is that from a normal man!
Go and sit down with other rabbi's and get their opinion about you being Lord Adam. You have truely gone crazy within yourself. There is no more reality within you!
rabbee: i have previously, told you over and over. my life story is already been told, by G-D here in TheTorah. and their is no way, in your hell for me to do as you command. and it is not my back, that is turned to THE CREATOR here in TheStory.

and because you, and more than six billion others. not being here in TheTorah, is the only reason i am seen by G-D, as the only one here in TheTorah. so it is just as much your falt, as it is anyone else. why i am the only one, here and now in TheTorah.

and by your own mental confession, you claim to not be here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. and scripture backs me up, in this matter. as it also, snitches on all of you and your grandmother chaooah too.

you have no idea, of the power of G-D. telling their life story, before it happens. because i cannot, avoid it in any way shape or form. and mental delusions yours or anyone elses, does not prevent it in TheHappening. you just delude yourself, that it isn't happening while it still is physically happening.

if it is not in, TheStory of my life from G-D. then i cannot do it. and nobody cannot, not make it happen. TheOnly ONW, WHO can change my life story is G-D. it is not my plan, it is G-D'S Plan for me. i don't! get a choice in this. other than to not, allow myself to become mentally deluded about it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38 Mar 11, 2012
for crying, out loud. even before they happen. Noach life story, is already been told. Avraham's life story, has already been told. Moshe's life story, has already been told. Daveed's Life Story, has already been told.Adams life story, has already been told. adam and and his appointed chaooah's life story, has already been told. all these life stories, here in TheTorah, have all ready been told. even before HaShem G-D, gives it again in all TheTorot Hereafter this. and in all TheTorot, prior to this again occurance in TheTorah.

and i can't change, any of this. when only G-D, can actually make any changes to TheTorah here in IT. whether we be, Angel's or angel's. we do not, get a choice. and you are only deluding yourselves, if you think we do.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39 Mar 11, 2012
this worlds perception, that any Angel, or angel. can run around, doing anything they want. is a totally, false perception. since even the angels, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer must do as commanded by G-D. and TheSerapheem, Arch-Angels, and Angels are no different.
Enlighten

Australia

#40 Mar 11, 2012
this worlds perception, that any Angel, or angel. can run around, doing anything they want. is a totally, false perception. since even the angels, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer must do as commanded by G-D. and TheSerapheem, Arch-Angels, and Angels are no different.
Now we are getting somewhere with you, that only g-d commanded you! How do you know it was g-d, did they say so! What proof!

Invite your g-d to meet with Aten, and get your g-d to command Aten to do g-d's bidding, as you know fallen angles pretend to be deities. Now if nothing happens, Aten them will tell your hidden g-d by command to do Aten's bidding by showing you them who they really are that talk with you! Okay!

That is a fair assessment Adam, you claim this connection, as well as I have to Aten. Then you know that the living creator throughout history loves to prove existence when mocked by Babylonians pagans. Then this is the proof you need, and I will shut me up also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min bmz 203,965
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,156
Israel's Fight to Save Civilization 2 hr susanblange 37
bible pagan god yahweh's babylonian pagan origin (Jun '08) Wed susanblange 340
Jehovah pagan god Wed susanblange 2
Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) Wed SDO 844
Am I a Zionist? Wed Mandela 11

Judaism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE