codex sinaiticus - 1,600 yrs bible doesn't mention Jesus Christ only IUXU

Posted in the Judaism Forum

First Prev
of 208
Next Last
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 4, 2012
This the worlds oldest greek bible has no mention of the name Jesus Christ and shows there has been 1000 alterations to the current bible as of today!

The only words where Jesus Christ should be are IUXU.

http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
This the worlds oldest greek bible has no mention of the name Jesus Christ and shows there has been 1000 alterations to the current bible as of today!
The only words where Jesus Christ should be are IUXU.
http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/
rabbee: well i am sorry if you have, the wrong name for Adam. since we are all here, in TheStory of Creation again. and i am sorry if your disbelief, has always caused the murder of your grandmother and grandfather adam and chaooah. for it was We Who were put to death on the tree of life for all you to be again here in TheTorah.

check it out, in TheTorah Scroll. this is the same story again, where We get put to death, and returned as Us here in always TheTorah. in this world of our rather be, insanly idiot grandchildren. and it has always been your vanity, of not being here in TheTorah that has always had us killed.

just because you were, all lied to by the devil about Our Name. is no excuse for you to not be, all here in TheTorah again.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 4, 2012
YHVH = ATEN
Y. H. V. H. ATEN
Hand light hook light = hook hand ray of light

Hook hand ray of light = hook hand ray of light

Therefore YHVH = ATEN your Hebrew G-d.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten

You are blind to the truth.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#4 Feb 4, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am sorry if you have, the wrong name for Adam. since we are all here, in TheStory of Creation again. and i am sorry if your disbelief, has always caused the murder of your grandmother and grandfather adam and chaooah. for it was We Who were put to death on the tree of life for all you to be again here in TheTorah.
check it out, in TheTorah Scroll. this is the same story again, where We get put to death, and returned as Us here in always TheTorah. in this world of our rather be, insanly idiot grandchildren. and it has always been your vanity, of not being here in TheTorah that has always had us killed.
just because you were, all lied to by the devil about Our Name. is no excuse for you to not be, all here in TheTorah again.
These all seems to be from Babylonian creations stories obtained during the occupation of Babylon of Israel for 70 years after destruction of first temple. The angles you speak of whom talk to you are the fallen angels. You are practicing paganism in the eyes of the creator, no wonder you are becoming unstable about you being the Lord Adam at the end of the word. Aten is your Hebrew G-d whom you have called a false g-d, you must face Aten for final judgement, as it is Aten who is the giver of life and creation whom you have turned your back on.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
YHVH = ATEN
Y. H. V. H. ATEN
Hand light hook light = hook hand ray of light
Hook hand ray of light = hook hand ray of light
Therefore YHVH = ATEN your Hebrew G-d.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten
You are blind to the truth.
rabbee: not even close to what, the tetragrammen really says.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
These all seems to be from Babylonian creations stories obtained during the occupation of Babylon of Israel for 70 years after destruction of first temple. The angles you speak of whom talk to you are the fallen angels. You are practicing paganism in the eyes of the creator, no wonder you are becoming unstable about you being the Lord Adam at the end of the word. Aten is your Hebrew G-d whom you have called a false g-d, you must face Aten for final judgement, as it is Aten who is the giver of life and creation whom you have turned your back on.
rabbee: sorry but they all got, all their stories from Noach. and corrupted them, to their own liking. just like you all, not here in TheTorah have done again.

this is not the first time, G-D has given this story of creation. and judging by the looks, of all you nobodies here in TheTorah. it won't be, the last time either.
Enlighten

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Feb 5, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually it is right, Aten equation is left side of equal signs. The telragrammen is not a word but a description via symbols as to whom the Creator is. The Hebrew language is based on light letters and together forms the creators name.

Aten is very real, more real than you believe and has already been hidden and watching mankind more than 2000 years after the destruction of King Solomon 1st Temple and due to the continued sins by the Hebrew people of paganism. Aten has already provided proof of existance during day light which is humanely impossible to do with these feats and greater than angels can do, which only a the living creator can do not an idol.

Yet you continue to be afraid to ask for the real truth and proof that Aten is your living g-d, which only the creator can do.

Aten is awaiting your request for proof! You will be surprised! Don't be afraid.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 6, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually it is right, Aten equation is left side of equal signs. The telragrammen is not a word but a description via symbols as to whom the Creator is. The Hebrew language is based on light letters and together forms the creators name.
Aten is very real, more real than you believe and has already been hidden and watching mankind more than 2000 years after the destruction of King Solomon 1st Temple and due to the continued sins by the Hebrew people of paganism. Aten has already provided proof of existance during day light which is humanely impossible to do with these feats and greater than angels can do, which only a the living creator can do not an idol.
Yet you continue to be afraid to ask for the real truth and proof that Aten is your living g-d, which only the creator can do.
Aten is awaiting your request for proof! You will be surprised! Don't be afraid.
rabbee: your' bull crap, is still bull crap. and don't give to me, this crap. about how jews have failed, when your pagan failure is doing even better.

and the tetragrammen, is a noun sentence. which is too easy to figure out, what all the vowels are. since eevreet words mainly consist, of one vowel per consonant. not to mention that G-D, already gave to you the definition in Parashas Bereeshees. with TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam. so you should be able, to at least figure out the Hoo VHee part. since Yeshooah is Hoo VHee(Redemption is He And She). since we are all here, in the very same again, first time story of creation again, again, again.

don't know which village idiot, religiously taught you. but it is still, the teaching of some village idiot. since the eevareem were, long before they crossed the river. and started writting, their new testament tanach. instead of keeping it all, here in TheTorah we are all here in thrice again. and so if they hadn't of wrote their new testament tanach. then everyone else and their brother's, sister's, cousin's former boyfriend want's one. it's gotten sooo bad, even science has their religious new testaments.

and since Noach HisFamily and the 144,000 animals, are always decendants of Avraham and Sarah. in the last time, G-D gave this same story of creation. then everyone on earth must be, considered as eevareem also. since even Benee Adam, is a grandchild of Avraham and Sarah. and people pridefully calling themselves, jewish or non-jewish is just vanity. no different than the vanity, of nations seperating themselves with diverse national designations.
Enlighten

Australia

#9 Feb 6, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: your' bull crap, is still bull crap. and don't give to me, this crap. about how jews have failed, when your pagan failure is doing even better.
and the tetragrammen, is a noun sentence. which is too easy to figure out, what all the vowels are..
<quoted text>
and the tetragrammen, is a noun sentence. which is too easy to figure out, what all the vowels are. since eevreet words mainly consist, of one vowel per consonant. not to mention that G-D, already gave to you the definition in Parashas Bereeshees. with TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam. so you should be able, to at least figure out the Hoo VHee part. since Yeshooah is Hoo VHee(Redemption is He And She). since we are all here, in the very same again, first time story of creation again, again, again.
don't know which village idiot, religiously taught you. but it is still, the teaching of some village idiot. since the eevareem were, long before they crossed the river. and started writting, their new testament tanach. instead of keeping it all, here in TheTorah we are all here in thrice again. and so if they hadn't of wrote their new testament tanach. then everyone else and their brother's, sister's, cousin's former boyfriend want's one. it's gotten sooo bad, even science has their religious new testaments.
and since Noach HisFamily and the 144,000 animals, are always decendants of Avraham and Sarah. in the last time, G-D gave this same story of creation. then everyone on earth must be, considered as eevareem also. since even Benee Adam, is a grandchild of Avraham and Sarah. and people pridefully calling themselves, jewish or non-jewish is just vanity. no different than the vanity, of nations seperating themselves with diverse national designations.
I only speak the words of truth as shown to me regarding various world religions practicing paganism, being Christianity, Muslims, and Judisim. Sacrificing a red heffer for the building of the third Hebrew temple is paganism.

(Jer. 23) 16This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 21I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22But if they had stood in my counsel, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds!"

You believe human written words on a scroll which has bablyonian references to creation, yet you have been offered twice by Aten to prove existence of the truth to you, yet both times you have turned your back.

As such the truth will be now shown to you, and Aten's back will be turned on you with deaf ears.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#10 Feb 6, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I only speak the words of truth as shown to me regarding various world religions practicing paganism, being Christianity, Muslims, and Judisim. Sacrificing a red heffer for the building of the third Hebrew temple is paganism.
(Jer. 23) 16This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 21I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22But if they had stood in my counsel, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds!"
You believe human written words on a scroll which has bablyonian references to creation, yet you have been offered twice by Aten to prove existence of the truth to you, yet both times you have turned your back.
As such the truth will be now shown to you, and Aten's back will be turned on you with deaf ears.
rabbee: i believe TheG-D, of my visitations as TheHisSon adam. is not the liar, that you all are. and i believe HIM, that The Guy HE had put to death 2000years ago. is both me and this worlds grandmother just again here in TheTorah. because TheG-D of Only TheTorah, does not give any new testaments. and that Yeshooah Adam, is Hoo VHee just like it says in TheTorah. and that you are all prejudiced, with the more subtle than any other beast of the fields just again.
Enlighten

Australia

#11 Mar 9, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: i believe TheG-D, of my visitations as TheHisSon adam. is not the liar, that you all are. and i believe HIM, that The Guy HE had put to death 2000years ago. is both me and this worlds grandmother just again here in TheTorah. because TheG-D of Only TheTorah, does not give any new testaments. and that Yeshooah Adam, is Hoo VHee just like it says in TheTorah. and that you are all prejudiced, with the more subtle than any other beast of the fields just again.
Yes we know about this one, actually you are more like that Tasmanian Devil ( carton version) out crazy and out of control. Using your favourate name for yourself beast!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know about this one, actually you are more like that Tasmanian Devil ( carton version) out crazy and out of control. Using your favourate name for yourself beast!
rabbee: sorry there is no mention, of any tasmainian devil in authentic scripture. can you at least keep, your descriptions according to Torot scripture. unless you like being, a false prophet in your own new testament scriptures.

as i understand, the more subtle beast of the fields. commands you to use, your evil imagination. and make up your own, imaginary new testament following the anti-christ. in order to prevent, seeing we are still here in TheTorah from HaShem.
Enlighten

Australia

#13 Mar 9, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry there is no mention, of any tasmainian devil in authentic scripture. can you at least keep, your descriptions according to Torot scripture. unless you like being, a false prophet in your own new testament scriptures.
as i understand, the more subtle beast of the fields. commands you to use, your evil imagination. and make up your own, imaginary new testament following the anti-christ. in order to prevent, seeing we are still here in TheTorah from HaShem.
This is you. Look at cartoon
http://www.google.com.au/search...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you. Look at cartoon
http://www.google.com.au/search...
rabbee: have you been looking, in your own mirror again? in the nirror, of your own evil lying mind. your new testament scriptures, are the false prophecy of your own evil nind. since you can only look inot true scripture to find me actually here in IT. The His Story, is written in TheTorah. so therefore: you cannot find me, in your new testament history books. written by the beasts of the fields, against G-D.

and your denial of G-D, and TheHisSon here in TheTorah. is proof of your evil and wicked, alleged as new testament lust.
Enlighten

Australia

#15 Mar 9, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: have you been looking, in your own mirror again? in the nirror, of your own evil lying mind. your new testament scriptures, are the false prophecy of your own evil nind. since you can only look inot true scripture to find me actually here in IT. The His Story, is written in TheTorah. so therefore: you cannot find me, in your new testament history books. written by the beasts of the fields, against G-D.
and your denial of G-D, and TheHisSon here in TheTorah. is proof of your evil and wicked, alleged as new testament lust.
All I see is a cornered hissing snake that you are, seeking the glorification and fame without one ounce of proof to your name. At least I have shown you proof of corruption of scriptures and paganism which g-d is angry. But you are blind to truth and will not lisen. You feel persecuted because this is what you seek to justify your belief as Adam and for humanity to be evil. Not all are evil, even those whom have been decieved will be given a chance for atonement. You have lost your mind, which is usual for pagan worship.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is a cornered hissing snake that you are, seeking the glorification and fame without one ounce of proof to your name. At least I have shown you proof of corruption of scriptures and paganism which g-d is angry. But you are blind to truth and will not lisen. You feel persecuted because this is what you seek to justify your belief as Adam and for humanity to be evil. Not all are evil, even those whom have been decieved will be given a chance for atonement. You have lost your mind, which is usual for pagan worship.
rabbee: you have never proven to me. that TheTorah Scroll is corrupt. no matter how it reveals, the corruption of men here in IT. and reptiles accusing me, for what they expect of themselves. is i no true, consequence to me. just as the blind, accuse others because they cannot truly see.

i am here in TheTorah, TheG-D of Only TheTorah physically gives. not because i, say so. but because G-D actually cane and told me so. as G-D has never, quit giving TheTorah actually here in IT. no mattter how mentally corrupt, you have become as if not actually here in IT.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: you have never proven to me. that TheTorah Scroll is corrupt. no matter how it reveals, the corruption of men here in IT. and reptiles accusing me, for what they expect of themselves. is i no true, consequence to me. just as the blind, accuse others because they cannot truly see.
i am here in TheTorah, TheG-D of Only TheTorah physically gives. not because i, say so. but because G-D actually cane and told me so. as G-D has never, quit giving TheTorah actually here in IT. no mattter how mentally corrupt, you have become as if not actually here in IT.
Ebla proof! But you cannot see your cup runnith emply! Your only proof of your existence is the trashing of chat rooms of your garbage. Same theme scorched earth policy for chat room, get in preach to others cause hatred by ranting and raving, take over topic with no respect for those who started. Then keep trashing garbage and poisoning the friendly environment until all give up or they just ignor your madness by call your a 100% nut job! I wonder why!!! You don't get it, and will possiblily never will!, I feel sorry for the corner store serving you they probably hide when they see you coming.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#18 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebla proof! But you cannot see your cup runnith emply! Your only proof of your existence is the trashing of chat rooms of your garbage. Same theme scorched earth policy for chat room, get in preach to others cause hatred by ranting and raving, take over topic with no respect for those who started. Then keep trashing garbage and poisoning the friendly environment until all give up or they just ignor your madness by call your a 100% nut job! I wonder why!!! You don't get it, and will possiblily never will!, I feel sorry for the corner store serving you they probably hide when they see you coming.
rabbee: well it is you! who refuse to see. G-D coming to speak to your grandfather here in TheTorah. and i do not see, your elba accounting mentioned anywhere in TheTorah.

nor do i see, the name of your insane mythological fantacy g-ds names. but i can see, where it says G-D always comes to speak to Adam and adam here in TheTorah. and since G-D, is not the liar. it must be you! who are.

and mental poisoning, results in physical poisoning. thats how we end up, in a polluted world. mental cancer against G-D, can only result in physical cancer in the world.

and G-D only keeps HIS Promise, in TheTorah. and favors those, who are always here in IT. and if you want to be, with all your other g-ds then go, go, go. i am not going to stop you, who cannot stop nor save yourself away from them. you have the right to remain in gehenna untill eternal oblivion, silences you forever more.

and i don't care what, the nutz think i am. since what G-D thinks of me, is more important than your being a nut against it does.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is you! who refuse to see. G-D coming to speak to your grandfather here in TheTorah. and i do not see, your elba accounting mentioned anywhere in TheTorah.
nor do i see, the name of your insane mythological fantacy g-ds names. but i can see, where it says G-D always comes to speak to Adam and adam here in TheTorah. and since G-D, is not the liar. it must be you! who are.
and mental poisoning, results in physical poisoning. thats how we end up, in a polluted world. mental cancer against G-D, can only result in physical cancer in the world.
and G-D only keeps HIS Promise, in TheTorah. and favors those, who are always here in IT. and if you want to be, with all your other g-ds then go, go, go. i am not going to stop you, who cannot stop nor save yourself away from them. you have the right to remain in gehenna untill eternal oblivion, silences you forever more.
and i don't care what, the nutz think i am. since what G-D thinks of me, is more important than your being a nut against it does.
Still no proof! No room in your mind to learn new things I see.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#20 Mar 10, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof! No room in your mind to learn new things I see.
rabbee: i ain't looking for, any proof from your mind only. you don't, really have against it. and what about the fantacy room, in your own mind? cause your not exactly, mentally all here in TheTorah now. your in some insane accounting, from some other g-d/s. that you insanely don't even, know the name of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 208
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min bmz 202,119
Am I jewish? Please help! 18 min yehoshooah adam 34
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Eric 69,380
Can someone here explain to me the purpose of M... 6 hr Eric 4
Marin exhibit reflects renewal of Jewish art in... 6 hr Spasoje Djukanovic 46
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 9 hr Ben_Masada 311
god, i claim prophet mohammed heaven property a... Sep 11 yehoshooah adam 2
•••

Judaism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE