Who really were the ancient Israelite...
zach

Oakland, CA

#386 Dec 28, 2012
it dosent matter what was the level of pigment in there skin. what matters is if you are a isrealite either from the house of isreal or the house of judah., thats the end of story. ask yourself that question. and even if your not a isrealite by blood you can become a real son of Abraham through faith in Christ who is the seed aka descendant that was chosen to bring redemption salvation and unification with and for His people! i have learned that the best thing to do is discover who you arnt and let God show you in His Word who you are and dont forget to offer thanksgiving and praise to His Holy unpronounceable Name
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#387 Dec 30, 2012
Thutmosis wrote:
Ancient israelites were nothing but black african people who came from east africa. All the names of the bible are afrikan including abraham himself. Who himself was a kushite. I agree with you that the israelites were simple no slaves in egypt i don't agree with you on the physical characteristic of them. According to tacitus the jews in his time were no white people but the same race as the ethiopian. He said many of his own fellow man thought the jews were a race of ethiopians and egyptians. Not because they practice circumcision. because they also had very dark brown skin. Was look down on as a people. Yahoshua AKA Jesus to the roman was a black man. He had wooly hair like the kushites and very dark brown skin. Atheist you need to know your history before you come in here with the crap that israelites are indo europeon people!
Afronazi crap again! Modern Egyptians say their ancestors built the pyramids! The Israelites were of mixed race just like the Egyptians!

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#388 Jan 11, 2013
Jews as a skin-colour!
Lampshades i did hear of, but this must be the nouvel vague.

Skinpigmentation is an epigenetic adaptation i.e. adaptation to the environment.

Why should we presume that f.i. longivity meant literal long lives and not as f.i. in other parts of the world,simply the spirit of the people being one with the turf they live on, so therefore man/god/land are one and the same. The land remembers.
We have entirely different concepts and try to impose them on these other cultures.
Therefore we also get the mix up with Ham.
Best read up on other sources of the time and the people they mention, to understand that neighbouring tribes are meant and not faraway people.

Middle -eastern has always been mixed colour since it was the transit-point. People can be variously coloured.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#389 Jan 12, 2013
zach wrote:
it dosent matter what was the level of pigment in there skin. what matters is if you are a isrealite either from the house of isreal or the house of judah., thats the end of story. ask yourself that question. and even if your not a isrealite by blood you can become a real son of Abraham through faith in Christ who is the seed aka descendant that was chosen to bring redemption salvation and unification with and for His people! i have learned that the best thing to do is discover who you arnt and let God show you in His Word who you are and dont forget to offer thanksgiving and praise to His Holy unpronounceable Name
Exactly. Well said.
Daisy

Chicago, IL

#390 Mar 29, 2013
The bible says that they were black, and of different shades of the earth (brown). The white jews are the edomites (descendents of Esau) and the khazaars. A white person at no period of time turns brown or black, but only red/orange! Also the bible says the Israelites will have been oppressed for 400 years! So who do you think that is?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#391 Mar 30, 2013
Daisy wrote:
The bible says that they were black, and of different shades of the earth (brown). The white jews are the edomites (descendents of Esau) and the khazaars. A white person at no period of time turns brown or black, but only red/orange! Also the bible says the Israelites will have been oppressed for 400 years! So who do you think that is?
Where is your evidence?
The bible is holy, it is not a racial book, but the word of God.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#392 Mar 30, 2013
carlton wrote:
I think that the aicent jews were black people because there are no white people in that region of the world and the only reoson white people don't want to acknowledge that is because they do not want to truly beleave that they are praying to a black man.
Ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as a light skin Asiatic race from the Middle east. Bones of the ancient Israelites show them to be a Middle Eastern Asiatic people. The Jews painted their people as Caucasian in the Dura-Europos synagogue 200 years after Jesus died. African ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST! STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLES HISTORY AND CLAIMING IT AS YOUR OWN AFRONAZIS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#393 Mar 30, 2013
Daisy wrote:
The bible says that they were black, and of different shades of the earth (brown). The white jews are the edomites (descendents of Esau) and the khazaars. A white person at no period of time turns brown or black, but only red/orange! Also the bible says the Israelites will have been oppressed for 400 years! So who do you think that is?
The Khazarian Jews were NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN EUROPE. There were Jews in Italy,Spain and France that have Middle Eastern DNA! Ancient Middle Eastern people look exactly like todays Middle Eastern people! DNA and skull analysis prove it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#394 Mar 30, 2013
gay lonely wrote:
The brown people were the Israelites. The blacks were Egyptians. There is no report of white people in Israel. In the Bible says, that Canaanites were the black people who resided in Israel. But, God commanded the Israelites, the brown people not to mingle with black people because they will teach them to worship false gods and make them pagans and lead them astray from God. God promised them to make them peculiar people if they listen to God's commandments then God promised to Israel, the Brown people, be protected by God by the harrassment of the Egyptians and the stocks of the Egyptians.
Paintings of Canaanite people on ancient Egyptian walls LOOK:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
MZ RELL

Savannah, GA

#395 Apr 24, 2013
So basically instead of being called Caucasian or white you should be called africans!!! And by the way why is it that when a white people die their bodies have to be buried immediately due to the fact that they start to turn back to their original race "Black"!!! I have witnessed this firsthand so seems to me that black people are the superior race. Ever notice that when a biracial couple (black and white or any other race for that matter have children the children more often then not have strong african features i.e., skin color!! Black is Dominant and always will be!! check your history!!
the isrealites were white wrote:
<quoted text>
whites have been in africa for thousands of years, egypt and north africa and south africa WERE white. the blacks were a minority.The whites slowly turned darker skinned after constant conquest by whites and whites breeding with the black of west africa. the middle east was original blonde hair white people.
you need to stop spreading you black hate speeches around the internet. no one will EVER believe you anyway expect other non whites. blacks had there history erased and are now on the way to eradication. it is God's will. whites have and will always rule this earth.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#396 Apr 24, 2013
Atheist wrote:
The Nation of Israel was simply the name of the in-land Cananaites. Whereas the coastal-Cananites were simply known as Cananites, or Phoenicians by the ancient-Greeks.
The Israelites and the Phoenicians were racially and culturally one and the same.
The Torah tells of a tribe of Hebrews that migrated from the region of HARRAN (now in south-eastern Turkey) to Canaan, but Mesopotamians and Anatolians have always migrated (since time immemorial) to Canaan and all the way to the Nile-Delta (Egypt), including the Torah's mention of the Hittites, Hurrians (Horrites), Amorites, etc ....
The word "Hebrew" must be the HABIRU people mentioned in secular manuscripts who lived all over Northern-Mesopotamia, some of them also migrated to Canaan.
Continued below ......
The Phoenicians are Lebanon and are a semitic people. Turkey is also semitic (Lud). In fact most of the nations in the middle east are semitic. Shem was the youngest son of Noah and was chosen and favored by G-d. Shem is where we get the term "semite".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#397 Apr 24, 2013
MZ RELL wrote:
So basically instead of being called Caucasian or white you should be called africans!!! And by the way why is it that when a white people die their bodies have to be buried immediately due to the fact that they start to turn back to their original race "Black"!!! I have witnessed this firsthand so seems to me that black people are the superior race. Ever notice that when a biracial couple (black and white or any other race for that matter have children the children more often then not have strong african features i.e., skin color!! Black is Dominant and always will be!! check your history!!
<quoted text>
Dark pigment is dominant and Adam was black. Fair skin, blue eyes, and blond hair is recessive and Eve possessed these traits. You can get the recessive from the dominant but can't get the dominant from the recessive so Adam had to have been black which makes all of us part black.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#398 Apr 24, 2013
zach wrote:
it dosent matter what was the level of pigment in there skin. what matters is if you are a isrealite either from the house of isreal or the house of judah., thats the end of story. ask yourself that question. and even if your not a isrealite by blood you can become a real son of Abraham through faith in Christ who is the seed aka descendant that was chosen to bring redemption salvation and unification with and for His people! i have learned that the best thing to do is discover who you arnt and let God show you in His Word who you are and dont forget to offer thanksgiving and praise to His Holy unpronounceable Name
You are trying to lead the children of Israel astray and it won't work. Jews do not worship a dead god, they serve the living G-d and earth is the "land of the living" The G-d of Israel will live on earth forever.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#399 Apr 25, 2013
Daisy wrote:
The bible says that they were black, and of different shades of the earth (brown). The white jews are the edomites (descendents of Esau) and the khazaars. A white person at no period of time turns brown or black, but only red/orange! Also the bible says the Israelites will have been oppressed for 400 years! So who do you think that is?
DNA and craniology show that the ancient people of the Middle East were Caucasian ad looked exactly like the modern indigenous people of the Middle East. No indigenous people of the Middle East are black! Africans are NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST!
Forensics on skulls dated 6000 years old found in the Middle East:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
The is a big difference between a Caucasion skull and an African skull! Look at world Haplogroup maps and you will see Middle Eastern people ARE NOT related to Africans and in fact have very little African DNA!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#400 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Dark pigment is dominant and Adam was black. Fair skin, blue eyes, and blond hair is recessive and Eve possessed these traits. You can get the recessive from the dominant but can't get the dominant from the recessive so Adam had to have been black which makes all of us part black.
Adam ans Eve were probably neanderthals who were the very first humans to leave Africa!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#401 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Adam ans Eve were probably neanderthals who were the very first humans to leave Africa!
The Neanderthals were an evolved species. Adam and Eve were the first homo sapiens.
DTONE

Prague, Czech Republic

#402 May 18, 2013
the isrealites were white wrote:
<quoted text>
whites have been in africa for thousands of years, egypt and north africa and south africa WERE white. the blacks were a minority.The whites slowly turned darker skinned after constant conquest by whites and whites breeding with the black of west africa. the middle east was original blonde hair white people.
you need to stop spreading you black hate speeches around the internet. no one will EVER believe you anyway expect other non whites. blacks had there history erased and are now on the way to eradication. it is God's will. whites have and will always rule this earth.
IM sorry but this is the most ridiculous, retarded piece of garbage ive ever read.
DTONE

Prague, Czech Republic

#403 May 18, 2013
We are all gods children. It does not matter bout race.
If anyone does want to fine out the truth send me an african email ThesolProjekt@gmail.com. I will educate people on African history.

God did not choose 1 set of people....If anyone says that, then they definitely are not Christians, but occultist devil worshipers, who think they are Christians.
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#404 May 21, 2013
DTONE wrote:
We are all gods children. It does not matter bout race.
If anyone does want to fine out the truth send me an african email ThesolProjekt@gmail.com. I will educate people on African history.
God did not choose 1 set of people....If anyone says that, then they definitely are not Christians, but occultist devil worshipers, who think they are Christians.
Deuteronomy 33

33 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of Yahuah blessed the children of Israel before his death.

2 And he said, Yahuah came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

4 Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob.

Precept:

Psalm 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye Yahuah.(HalleluYah)

Amos 3

Hear this word that Yahuah hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Deuteronomy 7

7 When Yahuah thy Alahym shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when Yahuah thy Alahym shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto Yahuah thy Alahym: Yahuah thy Alahym hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 Yahuah did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because Yahuah loved you,(Israel) and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath Yahuah brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#405 May 25, 2013
King Abraham is not correct

It is King Abra jewish scholars joined the words together in misinterpretation, as original Torah is in consonants no vowels dots or comers.
Abra Ham
Meaning the To create people/nation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Jan 16 Whoshgow 23
News Inside the Insular World of Israeli Jews Who Be... (Dec '16) Jan 11 Alank 61
News What's the big deal over Jerusalem? Jan 9 MWHAHHAHAHAH 20
Why Is Israel forsaking the Sabbath, but endors... Jan 8 TheThirdAngel144 1
News Hasidic Jews in upstate New York Jan 8 Johnny 5
News Israel confirms withdrawal from UN cultural body Jan 4 C Kersey 2
News Israel to Name New Jerusalem Station After Trump Jan 4 C Kersey 3
More from around the web