Who really were the ancient Israelite...

Who really were the ancient Israelites ??

Posted in the Judaism Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Atheist

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2007
The Nation of Israel was simply the name of the in-land Cananaites. Whereas the coastal-Cananites were simply known as Cananites, or Phoenicians by the ancient-Greeks.

The Israelites and the Phoenicians were racially and culturally one and the same.

The Torah tells of a tribe of Hebrews that migrated from the region of HARRAN (now in south-eastern Turkey) to Canaan, but Mesopotamians and Anatolians have always migrated (since time immemorial) to Canaan and all the way to the Nile-Delta (Egypt), including the Torah's mention of the Hittites, Hurrians (Horrites), Amorites, etc ....
The word "Hebrew" must be the HABIRU people mentioned in secular manuscripts who lived all over Northern-Mesopotamia, some of them also migrated to Canaan.

Continued below ......

“There's No God But ALLAH”

Since: Apr 07

www.islam-guide.com

#5 Oct 12, 2007
Atheist wrote:
SOUTHERN-PHOENICIANS = ISRAELITES
If you claim yourself to be an ATHEIST then you should never trust the Torah !!

Or maybe you are a fake Atheist! lol
Thutmosis

AOL

#6 Oct 13, 2007
Ancient israelites were nothing but black african people who came from east africa. All the names of the bible are afrikan including abraham himself. Who himself was a kushite. I agree with you that the israelites were simple no slaves in egypt i don't agree with you on the physical characteristic of them. According to tacitus the jews in his time were no white people but the same race as the ethiopian. He said many of his own fellow man thought the jews were a race of ethiopians and egyptians. Not because they practice circumcision. because they also had very dark brown skin. Was look down on as a people. Yahoshua AKA Jesus to the roman was a black man. He had wooly hair like the kushites and very dark brown skin. Atheist you need to know your history before you come in here with the crap that israelites are indo europeon people!
Thutmosis

AOL

#7 Oct 13, 2007
To me the israelites have always been represented as black people throughout the history of the world. It's only in modern time it started to move from black to caucasian. Just like the modern egyptologist try to put the ancient egyptians as white people same thing do the modern white europeons scholars doing. But anyway Moses was probably a priest of Akhenaten or Akhenaten himself? who knows still a mystery. The israelites themself were native egyptians who were follower of the Aten cult. They were rebellious people who were expel to the land of canaan to join their other brothers the canaanites. The canaanites were black/brown people and came from the land of punt. They were the ones who dwell in jerusalem and lebanon before the sea people came who were call the philistine didn't arrive there until the 11 century B.C.E. The philistine in later time would mixed with the black canaanites and to form a set of people who greek regarded as the phoenicians. But they were still some pure canaanites who didn't mixed and who go to northern african and form a canaanite city call carthage. One of the greatest black leader to come from them were hannibal himself.

Anyway after expelling Akhenaten;s followers to canaan they would set up themself and later in time their descendants who be known or become the israelites. Over the century other people who converted to the belief and be regarded as jews or judeans. The bible stories should not be taking as literally true but pure allegories. But spiritual meaning behind all the metaphor. I just hope oneday people will see the bible as that instead of it's myths!
carlton

North Hollywood, CA

#8 Dec 18, 2007
I think that the aicent jews were black people because there are no white people in that region of the world and the only reoson white people don't want to acknowledge that is because they do not want to truly beleave that they are praying to a black man.
Aryan-Phoenician Beauty

Portland, OR

#9 Feb 2, 2008
BOYCOTT THE MOVIE - "HANNIBAL THE CONQUEROR"

www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/THM2R3OCAHN6... <------ read this (TOPIX THREAD)
whitey

Surbiton, UK

#11 Feb 22, 2008
Acient jew were just black people,we the white people just dont accept the truth that black people are and still will be the most powerful people in the world.
We can put them down put what we need to know is that we can never take the dignity and history from them.
Essence7

High Point, NC

#12 Jun 2, 2008
whitey are you black?! lol I didnt expect that comment.
the isrealites were white

Jasper, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2008
carlton wrote:
I think that the aicent jews were black people because there are no white people in that region of the world and the only reoson white people don't want to acknowledge that is because they do not want to truly beleave that they are praying to a black man.
whites have been in africa for thousands of years, egypt and north africa and south africa WERE white. the blacks were a minority.The whites slowly turned darker skinned after constant conquest by whites and whites breeding with the black of west africa. the middle east was original blonde hair white people.

you need to stop spreading you black hate speeches around the internet. no one will EVER believe you anyway expect other non whites. blacks had there history erased and are now on the way to eradication. it is God's will. whites have and will always rule this earth.
Charlie M Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Nov 27, 2008
There is one God, his son came after the fall of mankind to redeem ALL MANKIND/back to the Father. God chose Abraham & through this man, God developed a nation of people. From the Bible, Moses married a Cushite/Ethiopian woman. Joseph (one of Israel's 12 sons) married among the Egyptians. David married Bathsheba A (Hittite woman). Judah the tribe that Christ came from married a Cannanite woman. According to the Bible, the Black race came from Ham whose sons were Mizram/Egypt; Cush/Ethopia; Cannan/Palestinians of today; & Phut/Syria. from the Bible Christ was described as having hair on his head white like the pure wool; as was GOD (in a vision from the book of Daniel. History in the Western world has been deliberately distorted, fragmented and outright lies have been told. Don't take my word, study the bible look up the etymologhy/history of certain words and see for yourself. The one true GOD sent CHRIST to die for us all. He is not a RESPECTER of person.
oh man

Ijsselstein, Netherlands

#15 Dec 22, 2008
The first human-being is Black. So, what is ancient cannot be white.

Or is the adjectif ANCIENT meaning "NEW" to you guys?
What is going on with you not wanting to use your brain?

How can something NEW be ancient to the thing it is meant to be new to?

Use logic before talking about pride.

White as phenotype is just a new event in human story.
Who pretend to write history? we the whitey!
Who is changing history of others? we the whitey again!
Who said that black have no history? We the whitey(Hegel)!
Who is portrayed as the biggest humanist ever but had business in West indies companies for slavery? One of us again(Voltaire, father of humain rights).
Do you want to hear more?
No, Enough!
All history will retain is that there has been a folk on earth that used lies, usurpation, falsification to establish itself.

Stop lying to yourselves, please!
whitey

London, UK

#16 Dec 26, 2008
Aryan-Phoenician Beauty wrote:
***** ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE (WHITE PEOPLE)*****
(DNA) GENETIC STUDIES HAVE PROVEN...
That the following names of countries and peoples belong to the... "original WHITE race" of the... "OLDER MEDITERRANEAN SUBSTRATUM."
(DNA) GENETIC STUDIES HAVE PROVEN...
i. www.historyofmacedonia.org/ConciseMacedonia/A...
ii. www.white-history.com/greece.htm
----------
NAMES OF ORIGINAL WHITE RACE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN
1. ISRAELITES/JEWS
2. Phoenician-Lebanese (Christians of Lebanon)
3. Persian-Iranians (Zoroastrians, Christians & Baha'is)
4. Armenians (Christians)
5. Anatolian-Turks (Christians)
6. Macedonians (Christians)
7. Cretans (Christians)
8. Iberian-Spaniards (Christians)
9. French (Christians)
10. Italians (Christians)
11. North African Christians -
(i.e. Moroccans, Algerians, Carthaginians, and COPTIC-Egyptians).
(DNA) GENETIC STUDIES HAVE PROVEN:
The 21st century "PHOENICIAN-LEBANESE CHRISTIANS" carry the (DNA) of their white Phoenician ancestors. FACT!
Again, they are NOT related to the ARAB-ETHIOPIANS who invaded Lebanon in the 7th century A.D.
(DNA) of 21st century (PHOENICIAN-LEBANESE CHRISTIANS)
i. http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/muslim-a...
ii. www.whitearyan.info/board/showthread.php...
SCIENTIFICALLY THE "ISRAELITES & PHOENICIANS" WERE A WHITE RACE!
END OF STORY...
God always claccified the ethiopian and the isrealites as one people. I am sick and tired of white people claiming dat the jews are still the same people of today. According to god in The Bible classifies the Ethiopians and Jews together, "Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord." (Amos 9:7), secondly da covernant ark was taken to ethiopian and is still da, why da hell will god ask solomon to bring the covernant ark to ethiopian, if da isrealites have no links with da ethiopian. God knew a day to come foreigners will claim they are the jews and the covernant ark was between God and his children, who were black jews and not b etwwen some strangers who claim they are jews. I am from Palestinian and i was told by my grandparent that, the acient jews were not like da modern jews, because they were black.White people often leave the word of God out of their claim and make stupid accusations, but da truth will always be da truth. God get over urself and start luving.
whitey

London, UK

#17 Dec 26, 2008
Essence7 wrote:
whitey are you black?! lol I didnt expect that comment.
I am a palestinian, so semitic. Half black and Half white.I am just tired of liars.
whitey

London, UK

#18 Dec 26, 2008
the isrealites were white wrote:
<quoted text>
whites have been in africa for thousands of years, egypt and north africa and south africa WERE white. the blacks were a minority.The whites slowly turned darker skinned after constant conquest by whites and whites breeding with the black of west africa. the middle east was original blonde hair white people.
you need to stop spreading you black hate speeches around the internet. no one will EVER believe you anyway expect other non whites. blacks had there history erased and are now on the way to eradication. it is God's will. whites have and will always rule this earth.
Oh my God how can south africa be a white man land, white people are Albino, they were put behind da Alexandra wall for thousand of years, until Prophet Musa came and told black people, it is a sin to discriminate against skin colour. U r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo stupid, even my 3year old son is laughing at ur comment, when i red it to him.

Sorry, but u need some education. And the garden of Eden was in Africa and also black people ruled the world when da world was a good place to live in, also the persian empire ruled the world too.

The bible says the devil will rule da world at the end time, si i qyess u people are the devils, da bible is talking about.

God help u and give u more knowledge to understand history of the human race and where they originated from.

Peace
M_Scott

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2009
Have any of you noticed when a black person has a child with a white person....... every time the baby is lots more dark than white. This is true even with dark eyes or dark hair, the dark wins out. So evolution tells us that the white race will eventually be gone if we keep mixing.
Can you name one country that is a success when ruled by blacks? Blacks never has a country that has freedom & rights. The Jews in Isreal are the only one that has freedom so i am assuming they are white. Seinfelt sure looks white to me. Eagerly awaiting that answer.
goldwater

Janesville, WI

#20 Mar 1, 2009
I was born in the U.S.A, educated from their books
what they wanted me to know. the world has been turned upside down, by (the) will of the almighty.
consider this: the book of acts chapter 21:37-39
this Hebrew was mistaken for an (egyptian).
I have never known an ancient egyptian to be white
or modern day egyptian,nevertheless,our creator
knows for his plan to go throw the world had to be turned upside down,and it encludes all humanity.
Armenians and Etopians

Granite Bay, CA

#21 Apr 26, 2009
The Armenians were a dark brown skinned people who were considered the fathers of the caucasin race and today are DNA testing as one of the lost ten tribes of Israel... there is theory it went from Etopia to Armenia
Maverick

Houston, TX

#22 May 7, 2009
M_Scott wrote:
Have any of you noticed when a black person has a child with a white person....... every time the baby is lots more dark than white. This is true even with dark eyes or dark hair, the dark wins out. So evolution tells us that the white race will eventually be gone if we keep mixing.
Can you name one country that is a success when ruled by blacks? Blacks never has a country that has freedom & rights. The Jews in Isreal are the only one that has freedom so i am assuming they are white. Seinfelt sure looks white to me. Eagerly awaiting that answer.
The Jews are not a race.
Maverick

Houston, TX

#23 May 7, 2009
the isrealites were white wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that folks will believe you by this post of yours?
an israelite

Toronto, Canada

#24 May 30, 2009
M_Scott wrote:
Israel when Solomom was king. Solomom said that he was black and handsome... blacks country are not famous because they don't live to fight Evil of this world. They are the truly spiritual people, because they don't possess atomic bomb, they can't be rich or famous. Too much people that don't have ressources in their lands want blacks people ressources to steal. That's why they make all kind of bombs to be able to steal others. Hope I answered to your question.

In summary, black countries can't be famous because they don't have weapon of destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min NotQuiter 224,998
codex sinaiticus - 1,600 yrs bible doesn't ment... (Feb '12) 1 hr MAAT 4,850
ARCHEOLOGISTs AGREE: MOSES NEVER EXISTED--See t... (Jan '12) Mon rabbee yehoshooah... 123
News Hamblin & Peterson: Who and what are the Yezidis? Jun 28 Ravenclaw 1
News Scary rhetoric emerges from secularist/Islam/Ch... Jun 22 The_Prophet_Lied 37
prophecy for ALL Jun 19 andrzej 1
News What about the Magna Torah? Jun 17 MAAT 1
More from around the web