Jewish women/black men, a perfect fit

Posted in the Judaism Forum

Gfc

Australia

#1 Sep 10, 2013
I think it would be a good idea for jewish ladies because jewish men are weak, ugly and too feminine.Any thoughts from you zionists.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Gfc wrote:
I think it would be a good idea for jewish ladies because jewish men are weak, ugly and too feminine.Any thoughts from you zionists.
Tell it to the Arabs who have been consistently beaten by the Israelis since 1948.
Gfc

Australia

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the Arabs who have been consistently beaten by the Israelis since 1948.
I just think it would be a beautiful and harmonious thing, not to mention very culturally enriching for the jewess.I thought jewish people were all for race mixing, they push it on everyone else.Finally stop being so racist, saying "arab" is insensitive and hurtful, gentleman of middle eastern origin is the right term and is pc right, you people told us pc is the only way going forward.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>I just think it would be a beautiful and harmonious thing, not to mention very culturally enriching for the jewess.I thought jewish people were all for race mixing, they push it on everyone else.Finally stop being so racist, saying "arab" is insensitive and hurtful, gentleman of middle eastern origin is the right term and is pc right, you people told us pc is the only way going forward.
What's the matter? Don't like when your original premise is quashed so easily? You asked for comments. You got one.

"Tell it to the Arabs who have been consistently beaten by the Israelis since 1948."

That's how weak and feminine we are.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>...I thought Jewish people were all for race mixing...
Ironic words for a man who is part wombat on his mother's side.
Gfc

Thornbury, Australia

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic words for a man who is part wombat on his mother's side.
you didn't answer the question,wanker.
Pssst

Birmingham, AL

#9 Nov 4, 2013
Still nothing to bring to the table but hatred...same neo that posts all these lame posts that are dead on arrival!
Gfc

Australia

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Pssst wrote:
Still nothing to bring to the table but hatred...same neo that posts all these lame posts that are dead on arrival!
Bullshit all my posts are brilliant.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 6, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit all my posts are brilliant.
FYI: Just because your mum tapes your posts to the refrigerator door, that doesn't make them brilliant. She's just trying to boost your self-esteem.

The next people who rent that trailer are just going to toss them in the rubbish bin.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>I just think it would be a beautiful and harmonious thing, not to mention very culturally enriching for the jewess.I thought jewish people were all for race mixing, they push it on everyone else.Finally stop being so racist, saying "arab" is insensitive and hurtful, gentleman of middle eastern origin is the right term and is pc right, you people told us pc is the only way going forward.
What is so insensitive about being called an arab? Have you ever heard a "gentleman from the middle east" being offended at being called Arab?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#13 Nov 7, 2013
Gfc wrote:
I don't know about you, but I'm happy with my Jewish man, no complains on that department

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so insensitive about being called an arab? Have you ever heard a "gentleman from the middle east" being offended at being called Arab?
Saying Arab is offensive?

That guy is very racist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judaism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 44 min Charlie 207,545
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 1 hr Faith-Healer 78
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr J RULES 71,255
Fierce Critic of Islam Honored at Israel's Open... Thu Yupp111 7
A Hanukkah custom that started in Philadelphia Dec 21 Democracy 14
There is a Jewish response to Michael Brown and... Dec 19 yehoshooah adam 1
More women come forward against Georgetown rabbi Dec 19 fedupwiththemess 1
More from around the web