ihveit

Opelousas, LA

#1 Aug 2, 2017
test run on this new browser
TempleMicrowave

Tucson, AZ

#3 Sep 1, 2017
ihveit wrote:
test run on this new browser
Now you've done it.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2017
Coming through but it mangled "browser"
TempleMicrowave

Tucson, AZ

#5 Sep 4, 2017
It is much like changing "daipres", or French Huggies...
Correct

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2017
Temple- Yeah, daipres makes them sound fancy. I guess Huggies might give the wrong impression too though.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2017
Welcome aboard Witnesses! They got some beautiful people on here, man.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2017
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020.

“email at ihveit@aol.com ”

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#10 Oct 8, 2017
Correct wrote:
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020.
ihv YEA get out and throw you vote away.. the dumb o crap are finished
will
Correct

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2017
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>

ihv YEA get out and throw you vote away.. the dumb o crap are finished
will
To the contrary, we are coming back stronger than ever. Have you noticed how many conversions old Orange hair is bringing ? To religion and Democrats ? Our Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. Praise be to God !

“email at ihveit@aol.com ”

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#12 Oct 8, 2017
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, we are coming back stronger than ever. Have you noticed how many conversions old Orange hair is bringing ? To religion and Democrats ? Our Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. Praise be to God !
ihv ou really need to change your method of getting news.. its not mr trump thats destroying this country .. its your democraps who hates him and refuses to discuss with the repubs... the democraps have devided this country... and are pissed cause they are losing control..
will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah`s witness forumJehovah`s witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hit and caught before running (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jparkh81 2

Forum Rules

(Galatians 5:22, 23) . . .On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
7892