of 141
Next Last

“email at ihveit@aol.com ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2867 Feb 13, 2013
Rudi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree! God didn't create the angels with the ability to create [or procreate]; only God, who is the Life Giver, can create.
Angels are powerful beings and are created by God with the ability to appear in human form [to matrerialize]. How do they materialize?, we don't know, this is beyond our comprehension.
ihv yet the society claims angels took on human form and PROCREATED.. do you agree with accessment?
wil

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2868 Feb 13, 2013
I guess misericord missed MY post?

Location hidden

#2869 Feb 13, 2013
hollieberry wrote:
I guess misericord missed MY post?
ihv ROFL that happens all the time with jws and other cults... but hang in there next month she will swear she caught your post and proved you wrong.w
will
Rudi

Linlithgow, UK

#2870 Feb 14, 2013
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv yet the society claims angels took on human form and PROCREATED.. do you agree with accessment?
wil
No, I don't!

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2871 Feb 14, 2013
Rudi, don't believe everything they are saying about me or my beliefs. They are distorting just because we agree on a subject, they can't stand that and will twist. You and I know we have differences, I am not disputing that.

I am not answering some of them because it's not worth it, lol, since their aim is not truth, imo. They keep making up stories about me and my beliefs. But that is what I have come to expect from such persons on these boards.

As far as those 'sleeping' in death, yes, I believe the Bible clearly shows that the dead feel nothing and are aware of nothing. Parables are one thing; they are stories to teach something, but Jesus said that the dead will arise someday, and they (body and all <g>) will come back to life!

John 5:28,29 "Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."

John 11 "After saying these things, he said to them,“Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.” 12The disciples said to him,“Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover.” 13Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that he meant taking rest in sleep. 14Then Jesus told them plainly,“Lazarus has died, 15and for your sake I am glad that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him."
Rudi

Linlithgow, UK

#2872 Feb 14, 2013
miseracord wrote:
Rudi, don't believe everything they are saying about me or my beliefs. They are distorting just because we agree on a subject, they can't stand that and will twist. You and I know we have differences, I am not disputing that.
I am not answering some of them because it's not worth it, lol, since their aim is not truth, imo. They keep making up stories about me and my beliefs. But that is what I have come to expect from such persons on these boards.
As far as those 'sleeping' in death, yes, I believe the Bible clearly shows that the dead feel nothing and are aware of nothing. Parables are one thing; they are stories to teach something, but Jesus said that the dead will arise someday, and they (body and all <g>) will come back to life!
John 5:28,29 "Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."
John 11 "After saying these things, he said to them,“Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.” 12The disciples said to him,“Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover.” 13Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that he meant taking rest in sleep. 14Then Jesus told them plainly,“Lazarus has died, 15and for your sake I am glad that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him."
Miseracord, whether it is you or someone else, or even and angel from heaven tells me something, I compare it with the Word of God, by 'Thus said the Lord'; and, if it is according to the Word, then, and only then, I accept it.

I am not on this forum to please any religion or denomination, but to uphold the truth and the truth only!

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2873 Feb 14, 2013
Rudi wrote:
<quoted text>
Miseracord, whether it is you or someone else, or even and angel from heaven tells me something, I compare it with the Word of God, by 'Thus said the Lord'; and, if it is according to the Word, then, and only then, I accept it.
I am not on this forum to please any religion or denomination, but to uphold the truth and the truth only!
OK.(I have questions about that, but I'll leave those for later.)
Rudi

Linlithgow, UK

#2874 Feb 14, 2013
I am amazed the way the WTS distorted Zechariah 3:2 by adding the words '[the angel of]' in brackets (without explanatory footnote in the NWT). What a blasphemy! Definitely, the NWT translators are Satan's agents!

"u•iamr ieue al - e•shtn igor ieue b•k e•shtn u•igor ieue b•k e•bchr b•irushlm e•lua ze aud mtzl - m•ash:"

"and•he-is-saying Yahweh to the•adversary he-shall-rebuke Yahweh in•you the•adversary and•he-shall-rebuke Yahweh in•you
the•one-choosing in•Jerusalem ?•not this wooden-poker being-rescued from•fire:"

"And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee:[is] not this a brand plucked out of the fire?" (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

"Then [the angel of] Jehovah said to Satan:“Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, Jehovah rebuke you, he who is choosing Jerusalem! Is this one not a log snatched out of the fire?”" (NWT)

How many Jehovahs are in Zechariah 3:2 (NWT) if the added words '[the angel of]' are taken out? TWO! How many Jehovahs are in Gensis 19:24 (NWT)? TWO! Is Jesus Jehovah? YES!

FOR HOW LONG WOULD JWS REJECT THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST AND BLASPHEME GOD?

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2875 Feb 14, 2013
Rudi wrote:
I am amazed the way the WTS distorted Zechariah 3:2 by adding the words '[the angel of]' in brackets (without explanatory footnote in the NWT). What a blasphemy! Definitely, the NWT translators are Satan's agents!
"u•iamr ieue al - e•shtn igor ieue b•k e•shtn u•igor ieue b•k e•bchr b•irushlm e•lua ze aud mtzl - m•ash:"
"and•he-is-saying Yahweh to the•adversary he-shall-rebuke Yahweh in•you the•adversary and•he-shall-rebuke Yahweh in•you
the•one-choosing in•Jerusalem ?•not this wooden-poker being-rescued from•fire:"
"And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee:[is] not this a brand plucked out of the fire?" (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)
"Then [the angel of] Jehovah said to Satan:“Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, Jehovah rebuke you, he who is choosing Jerusalem! Is this one not a log snatched out of the fire?”" (NWT)
How many Jehovahs are in Zechariah 3:2 (NWT) if the added words '[the angel of]' are taken out? TWO! How many Jehovahs are in Gensis 19:24 (NWT)? TWO! Is Jesus Jehovah? YES!
FOR HOW LONG WOULD JWS REJECT THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST AND BLASPHEME GOD?
John 1:1 - the Word was God. And was with God. You're going a little deep there, Rudi, about Zechariah 3:2. Please slow down. Could you explain where you get the original text from, of Zechariah 3:2, especially where you got the transliteration the (Hebrew?) words, please? Also, I have references for that text in my NWT.(Jesus is a Mighty God, which was foretold of the Son at Isaiah 9:6.)
Prime

United States

#2876 Feb 14, 2013
miseracord wrote:
LOL! There's that famous JW persecution syndrome!

Unbelievable, you say people are bullying you, but it's ok for you to taunt,mock, laugh, twist, and lie?

Get real, you have been shown from your own literature what JW teach and because you don't agree with what they have said in print, you start bawling about being bullied!

You need to face the facts about your religion, it's main doctrines are not Biblical and unlike Christianity while there may be many doctrines not agreed upon, I know of none that are salvation based! Yours on the other hand are! The resurrection is a perfect example yet you would rather try and dissect the Trinity or discuss holidays or birthdays!

How someone seemingly bright can just hold a blind eye to the foundation of lies your religion is based upon is still shocking to me!

Come on Miserachord!
Yahoo Me

Schofield, WI

#2877 Feb 14, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There's that famous JW persecution syndrome!
Unbelievable, you say people are bullying you, but it's ok for you to taunt,mock, laugh, twist, and lie?
Get real, you have been shown from your own literature what JW teach and because you don't agree with what they have said in print, you start bawling about being bullied!
You need to face the facts about your religion, it's main doctrines are not Biblical and unlike Christianity while there may be many doctrines not agreed upon, I know of none that are salvation based! Yours on the other hand are! The resurrection is a perfect example yet you would rather try and dissect the Trinity or discuss holidays or birthdays!
How someone seemingly bright can just hold a blind eye to the foundation of lies your religion is based upon is still shocking to me!
Come on Miserachord!
EXCELLENT POST!!!

I too dont understand how anyone can turn so many blind eyes when the PROOF is stareing them right in their face , and whats even more PROOF that the "DEVIL" has a huge holed on them is, the FACT is the PROOF that is stareing them right into their own eyes is THIER OWN MATERIALS with ALL THE FASLE teachings right there in front of them, and yet they still want to argue, well some will while some grow very quiet and dont know what to say..
You posted not only a very educated post but also a respectful and HONEST post...Thanx..
Rudi

Linlithgow, UK

#2878 Feb 14, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
John 1:1 - the Word was God. And was with God. You're going a little deep there, Rudi, about Zechariah 3:2. Please slow down. Could you explain where you get the original text from, of Zechariah 3:2, especially where you got the transliteration the (Hebrew?) words, please? Also, I have references for that text in my NWT.(Jesus is a Mighty God, which was foretold of the Son at Isaiah 9:6.)
We are not talking here of Isaiah 9:6 but of Zechariah 3:2 and, as I said on my post, I quoted from the Hebrew [-English] Interlinear Bible.
Yahoo Me

Schofield, WI

#2879 Feb 14, 2013
@"MISERACHORD".....

I have read some of your postings, and I hpefully am right when I say that I think your a very sweet, loving, kind BUT confused person.

Theres much I wantted to say, but for now, I just want to tell you NOT most of us are here to argue nor critisize your beleifs. Just because we bring out PROOF ( even though it even may be with your very OWN MATERIALS,WT, NWT, BOOKS,etc.) of certian things that are false teachings from your organization does NOT mean there is any Disrespect for you, after all its NOT your fault that this religion has Mislead and "Scamed" a many people includeing ME for OVER TEN YEARS, so what I say I DO know what I am speaking of...

Even though I disagree w/the False teachings I have researched deeply, I STILL enjoy your postings and respect you being here shareing things with us, even though the majority of us already know much of what you speak of. I do feel your being unfair with Not giving us a chance to explain our situation and our beleifs along with PROOF we have..

I know personally I enjoy learning new things, or at least hear about how others feel with their beleifs..

I welcome you here and hope you enjoy your postings with us, BUT please keep in Mind some of us have been here for many years and we are aware of certian ones who are What I call Pretend christians, and can MISLEAD you very very easily but in reality they are really working for "THE DEVIL" and WILL Harass, STalk, Obsess, and CYBER BULLY YOu , maybe not right away as their TRUE colors are NOT out as of yet, LIke sheep in WOLVES CLOTHING",But YOU WILL see for yourself, just what I am speaking about...These people are the most dangerous and WILL and HAVE done CRIMINAL and ILLEGAL things..

BE CAREFUL, remember we are ALL "STRANGERS" from the Internet, that YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, only what you read, and ANYONE can be ANYTHING behind a keyboard they want to be..They are NOT ALWAYSS what they seem, so take heed, and NEVER let your guard down on here, as the day you do, You will Be just another TOPIX "VICTIM"......Hope you have a great day:)

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2880 Feb 14, 2013
Rudi wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking here of Isaiah 9:6 but of Zechariah 3:2 and, as I said on my post, I quoted from the Hebrew [-English] Interlinear Bible.
I know that in reference to Zech. 3:2, but you insist we do not believe that Jesus is deity, yet you keep making it like Jesus part of a trinity, and/or equal to the other two godpersons. Isn't that what trinity means?

By the way, thank you for giving the fact that you got the transliteration from the Hebrew interlinear. I'll check it out for myself and see what happens. But you also should know that I found references to various mss. in the NWT for that verse. I'll get back to you on this. Let's try to be specific.

Location hidden

#2881 Feb 14, 2013
taken from misi post: "As far as those 'sleeping' in death, yes, I believe the Bible clearly shows that the dead feel nothing and are aware of nothing. Parables are one thing; they are stories to teach something, but Jesus said that the dead will arise someday, and they (body and all <g>) will come back to life!

IHV mise, how many parables did JESUS give? why not look it up..

then how many did he explain later to his disciples?

why not look that up too..

i think if you did that simple research you would find that there is one parable JESUS DIDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ANYONE... the rich man and lazarus..

ohhh i know you wont do this but i am hoping that some lurkers take notice and do the research
will

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2882 Feb 15, 2013
miseracord wrote:
Hi, Hollieberry. You said this in another post:
Hi miseracord,
I don't believe I have posted to you before. What is it you DO believe?
Hollieberry, I am going to copy what I said to you regarding what I believe about Christianity:
I said, "The end of the system for those alive on the earth has not arrived yet. When it does, it seems it will be apparent who is a sheep and who is a goat, but if not, then Christ the King will decide. Faith leads to action. And so it will be at the time of test, or decision, that the dividing mark will take place.
In the meantime, aside from the vague definition of those "following Christ," or thinking they are saved, it probably would be helpful to define what is a Christian. It might be helpful for a person to ask himself, What did Christ really teach? I have seen so many differing viewpoints on this, and I do not agree in many instances that Christ taught what they say he taught.:-)
Matthew 28: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Joel 3 goes into the prophecy regarding the decision we all are going to face at one time or another. Some translations call it the valley of decision at Joel 3:14."
[end of my previous post]
I believe in the end, at that decision-making point, things will be so apparent in everybody's mind as to what is happening.(Joel 3:14) There will be no question regarding what the "end" depicts.(Matthew 24 and 25) Since at that point, just like in Noah's day, there will be no more 'time' left, the decision will have been cast as to who is a sheep, and who is a goat. I'm afraid I can't get any clearer than that. Just as in religion, or religiously inclined views, we all must make a decision as to whether we will belong to a religion, or whether we will reject a religion, or not belong to 'any' religion.

Hollieberry wrote:
Thank you for your answer, but I should have been more specific, do you follow Jesus Christ and His teachings? And, not that it matters, but do you belong to a certain Church?

Thanks!

(trying this one more time)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 141
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch Jace avoid these questions 9 min Jace 82
Making a Shows of Praying... 12 min Maravilla 6
Upcoming eclipses may begin "great tribulation"... 15 min SOS 13
When Central Banks Rule the World 18 min FutureMan 7
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 25 min imagoodboy 2,468
So If JW's Emulate Early Christians.. 31 min RedhorseWoman 4
1st resurrection: when and how? (advanced only) 43 min little lamb 11
racial diversity and the wts; white angels only? 57 min little lamb 56
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr little lamb 662
Independant thinking. 1 hr little lamb 25