Would you view this whole topix forum as pro JW or con JW?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 89 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
maryjanedoe

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

How do you really see this Jehovahs Witness forum, do you see it as JW's mainly or mainly those against Jehovahs witnesses?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

I find it mainly against the organization of JW, by those that are called apostates, but it is the ones that call themselves JW that have brought down their own brothers by their bad example.
Wonderingawe

Yorkville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

What the heck is up with the US's internet networks lately?

MJD your in Taiwan!

This forum is definetly anti-JW.
maryjanedoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

LOL I just noticed that Wonderingawe. I have never been in Taiwan in my life!!! LOL

I agree with you ND, I find it more against JW's and that the ones who refer to themselves as a witness are setting a very bad example.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

strange to because I am not in Sydney haven't been for ages.
Wonderingawe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Well hey look at that I am in Yorkville, Illinios now!

I tell you what, after walking out this morning in the Houston MAY morning I wouldnt mind being in Illinious for the next, oh 4 months.

MJD try to understand that you are walking in, for many of these people, long standing personaly conflicts and fueds, so you are simply seeing a reaction rather than teh actoin that started it.

Make no mistake that many of the JW's who you see as hardened have become this way by some very absuive actions by the JW bashers.

You have seen me here latley get accused of being a drug addict, and a pedophile.

MJD I am a teacher.

People have mocked NR's husband's savage murder, mocked EE's son's suicide, have abused my wife when she was on here etc....

It can go on and on.

Should we apply Romans 12 to this situation and not return evil for evil.

Sure all of us should.

But, it is hard to do MJD. Expecially when face to face contact is not availabe, and the human touch we usually get with face to face communication is lost.

I am erpresented to you by black letters across teh screen.

Human beings are much more apt to say hurtfull things, and behave worse when the human elment is lost. It is hard to remember that behind those black letters is a human being, with feelings, issues, and problems that they are brnging here.

I forget it sometimes too.

But, just remember many of these people have been online for awhile and have seen alot from the same posters, and dealt with alot.

Its like having two kids in class, and all of teh sudden one hauls off and hits another one.

From my perspective I cant for the life of me understand why that just happened.

Come to find out, they were having issues in another class, and more often than not, I am merely seeing teh reaction of that student and not the cause of the whole thing.

You are caught in a cascade of reactions, and from your persepctive you cant understand where this is coming from.

Thsi was forged over time, this bantor, this posturing, and all this back and forth is a result o fboth sides getting back at each other for past grievances.

If you compare my first few months on BNEt to how I am now, you would find me much nicer.

Since: Sep 07

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

I personally thank God thank tipsy is nowhere near Yorkville, Illinois.

I have many friends there, he would not last long.

The people I know, know how to deal with pedophiles and those that sing their defense and praises

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Wonderingawe wrote:
Well hey look at that I am in Yorkville, Illinios now!
I tell you what, after walking out this morning in the Houston MAY morning I wouldnt mind being in Illinious for the next, oh 4 months.
MJD try to understand that you are walking in, for many of these people, long standing personaly conflicts and fueds, so you are simply seeing a reaction rather than teh actoin that started it.
Make no mistake that many of the JW's who you see as hardened have become this way by some very absuive actions by the JW bashers.
You have seen me here latley get accused of being a drug addict, and a pedophile.
MJD I am a teacher.
People have mocked NR's husband's savage murder, mocked EE's son's suicide, have abused my wife when she was on here etc....
It can go on and on.
Should we apply Romans 12 to this situation and not return evil for evil.
Sure all of us should.
But, it is hard to do MJD. Expecially when face to face contact is not availabe, and the human touch we usually get with face to face communication is lost.
I am erpresented to you by black letters across teh screen.
Human beings are much more apt to say hurtfull things, and behave worse when the human elment is lost. It is hard to remember that behind those black letters is a human being, with feelings, issues, and problems that they are brnging here.
I forget it sometimes too.
But, just remember many of these people have been online for awhile and have seen alot from the same posters, and dealt with alot.
Its like having two kids in class, and all of teh sudden one hauls off and hits another one.
From my perspective I cant for the life of me understand why that just happened.
Come to find out, they were having issues in another class, and more often than not, I am merely seeing teh reaction of that student and not the cause of the whole thing.
You are caught in a cascade of reactions, and from your persepctive you cant understand where this is coming from.
Thsi was forged over time, this bantor, this posturing, and all this back and forth is a result o fboth sides getting back at each other for past grievances.
If you compare my first few months on BNEt to how I am now, you would find me much nicer.
Wow, you did good and so right on.

I've known several from other boards and found out just recently from a post on here that I know another one from another board. That's where a lot of the "ill feelings" started on other boards.

We are all people and will react to what is being said, whether it is against our faith, person or friends.

Those who are hypocrites are the ones who say "do as I say not as I do". When a JW's reacts to lies, badgering, name calling, we are supposed to say what...thank you, give the other cheek and say hit this one, too? Instead, these hypocrites make derogatory remarks because "how dare we say anything against what is being said to us".

Beliefnet and AOL JW debate boards are where most of these apostates have migrated from, AOL being the worst IMO.

Tiger feet

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

noahsday wrote:
I find it mainly against the organization of JW, by those that are called apostates, but it is the ones that call themselves JW that have brought down their own brothers by their bad example.
Who cares what you think.

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Personally I think it is great that JWs like tipsy and jwforever, diogenes, all show how evil JWs can be.

Their statements about "vindictive" children making false accusations of child abuse, and all of those innocent men sitting in jail on child abuse and pedophilia crimes, prove my point of how very dangerous the Jw cult is for the children of its brainwashed followers

Fn proves the insecure, sexist average JW man, always singing his own praises and needing to put others down to prove what a "man" he is.

Why any sane woman would EVER be in this cult is beyond me.

Then we have NR, luniyuni, thinkaboutit, all suffer from obvious mental illness. Proving the studies done that show that there is more mental illness in members of the JW cult than the average population.

Like any JW congregation the nuts ARE in the majority.

In all fairness J-Dub seems to at least have intelligent debate and is civil. But like the members of the JW cult, those like he are the minority.

So, JWs keep posting !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Tiger feet wrote:
<quoted text>
Only her fellow apostates...
jimi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Tiger feet wrote:
<quoted text>
An equal number to those that care what you think little yuni...that is what frustrates most of the 'haters' on both sides...no one has a majority and because of the way Topix works no one can be eliminated (for very long). It is what I love about it.
Tiger feet

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Good morning JW...hope u have a grrrrreat day!!
jimi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
JWF if you look at the reality...the only people who care what you think are your fellow apostates...and me.(:o>)
maryjanedoe

El Puerto De Santa Marķa, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Its like the above statement, why did she feel like she had to put that? Does she personally know you? Does she know you are a pedophile for truth or is it just something she has made up in her mind. We should never try to ruin a persons reputation or life by posting such things unless we are sure of said statement.

It hurts me so badly that people can be so very uncaring of others. Jesus would have a field day down here right now.
Tiger feet

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the impression Hoodie cares a whole lot....hehe

Bye!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Tiger feet wrote:
Good morning JW...hope u have a grrrrreat day!!
It's almost afternoon here, I plan to get outside and do some yard work. It's pretty today. Sunshine and warm.

You have a grrrrrreat day, too!!!!
seeker

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

AuroraMom wrote:
Personally I think it is great that JWs like tipsy and jwforever, diogenes, all show how evil JWs can be.
Their statements about "vindictive" children making false accusations of child abuse, and all of those innocent men sitting in jail on child abuse and pedophilia crimes, prove my point of how very dangerous the Jw cult is for the children of its brainwashed followers
Fn proves the insecure, sexist average JW man, always singing his own praises and needing to put others down to prove what a "man" he is.
Why any sane woman would EVER be in this cult is beyond me.
Then we have NR, luniyuni, thinkaboutit, all suffer from obvious mental illness. Proving the studies done that show that there is more mental illness in members of the JW cult than the average population.
Like any JW congregation the nuts ARE in the majority.
In all fairness J-Dub seems to at least have intelligent debate and is civil. But like the members of the JW cult, those like he are the minority.
So, JWs keep posting !!!
May I ask you if you still believe in God since you left the JWs ?

“To God be the glory!”

Since: Feb 09

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Tiger feet wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

maryjanedoe wrote:
Its like the above statement, why did she feel like she had to put that? Does she personally know you? Does she know you are a pedophile for truth or is it just something she has made up in her mind. We should never try to ruin a persons reputation or life by posting such things unless we are sure of said statement.
It hurts me so badly that people can be so very uncaring of others. Jesus would have a field day down here right now.
Are you saying you also consider children who bring abuse allegations "vindictive"?

Those were tipsy's own words (which is now attempting to deny), that he and his mother had been accused many times by "vindictive" children over bad grades, etc.

This statement is a proven falsehood, used by predators to cast doubt on their victims.
He made the inflammatory statement, he is not "innocent".

I like all decent adults, find the "two witness" rule to be beyond repulsive, but explains why so many pedophiles are drawn to the JW cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••