FH Chandler/Gareth (Anerein) are WT o...

FH Chandler/Gareth (Anerein) are WT operatives...

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Another conspiracy minded topix nut.
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Gather information about what?

“TAKE IT!”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#5 Oct 25, 2012
We're borrowing bandwidth from Major League Baseball's mind-reading satellite to tap into the RF field generated by every electronic device you own and hack your mind. We want to drive you into a frenzy of shopping.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
We're borrowing bandwidth from Major League Baseball's mind-reading satellite to tap into the RF field generated by every electronic device you own and hack your mind. We want to drive you into a frenzy of shopping.
LOL! Too funny.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
They are posted deceitfully here incognito and speak on behalf of the Watchtower Society and likely gather information as well if that isn't obvious. Is there anyone here who doesn't see, believe or understand that by now? I have no great issue with it other than the typical lying and immoral charade and there is nothing anyone is going to do about it but is every one aware of this fact?
http://patrick.net/forum/content/uploads/2012...
man711

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
They are posted deceitfully here incognito and speak on behalf of the Watchtower Society and likely gather information as well if that isn't obvious. Is there anyone here who doesn't see, believe or understand that by now? I have no great issue with it other than the typical lying and immoral charade and there is nothing anyone is going to do about it but is every one aware of this fact?
People like this need some serious mental help. Aliens from outer space live among us also. LOL
man711

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Or not...The reality which is well documented on this forum and elsewhere that you need not know says otherwise, what have you got? more slander? typical JW for sure!
Gee your post started the slander!
man711

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't very photogenic are you? I don't join clubs, I just left one...Thanks anyway...
Probably the only club you just left was a strip club.. LOL
man711

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself...Oh, you are!
Wow really clever. Did you think of that all by yourself?

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#16 Oct 25, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
I think Pam use to wear one of those hats.

Oh, wait a minute. Her's was a dunce hat, that's right.
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>If you say soooooo...
Soooooo Micky, are you going to answer my question on post #3 or don't you know?
man711

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2012
bystander no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo Micky, are you going to answer my question on post #3 or don't you know?
I'm sorry I think he is unable to as he was talking out his rear.
man711

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>And obviously effective...That was a "Head shot" response! I've worked and dealt in Human Behaviour for over 30 years Bud, you will never, ever get over on me no matter how hard you try...unless I decide to let you...and I often do as it's sometimes strategically beneficial to do that...at a or any given point in time...I miss nothing and remember everything even if I say nothing...
Okay you go with little fella.
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#22 Oct 25, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pam use to wear one of those hats.
Oh, wait a minute. Her's was a dunce hat, that's right.
LOL! There's a black sister in my congregation whose hairstyle looks like a hat. It's really cute!
man711

United States

#25 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>In real life you are a cowardly pitiful little Sis aren't you? Probably has a very domineering woman if you even have one and has no control over anybody or anything...if I saw you face to face you would cower and never dare to talk to me that way, especially me! If you knew me as people who do, do you'd know...
Your "behavior" is laughable. Does your mama know your on the internet. Little fella go tell your mama. She can put you to bed.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
Most here know that the WTBTS has some planted for dis-informational purposes, for damage control when necessary, and to identify those "insiders" leaking information to the public. They also would like to identify those trying to remain associated with the congregations who have discovered the "lie". If the WTBTS can't "out them", to their respective congregations as a prospective threat of apostate thinking, they might eventually enlighten others. FHChandler remained hidden for a long time, that goes to show just how destructive the child molestation has been to them. They have even had some with legal training trying to downplay happenings related to judgements other than the Conti case.

Their reputation has hit the toilet anyway. When their latest legal maneuver becomes known to the congregations, their hold over them will be even more diminished. They seem to be willing to risk the property at Patterson New York, rather than put up the cash, required as bond, That property has more sentimental value to the older Witnesses, than the younger ones, but the symbolic damage is irreversible.

I love the fact that they've proven, by their own actions, that they've never cared about Jehovah's name. Everything touched by them regarding true worship, or at least their claim in relation to it, has soured. I love it, because Jehovah has made it apparent that they are men, serving men's goals, not God's.

sidgi
man711

United States

#29 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Saving face...from behind the monitor...because it's safe and you can and you feel exposed and desperate and vulnerable...I was 100% on the money!
You obviously need a nap little fella!
man711

United States

#30 Oct 25, 2012
sidgi wrote:
<quoted text>
Most here know that the WTBTS has some planted for dis-informational purposes, for damage control when necessary, and to identify those "insiders" leaking information to the public. They also would like to identify those trying to remain associated with the congregations who have discovered the "lie". If the WTBTS can't "out them", to their respective congregations as a prospective threat of apostate thinking, they might eventually enlighten others. FHChandler remained hidden for a long time, that goes to show just how destructive the child molestation has been to them. They have even had some with legal training trying to downplay happenings related to judgements other than the Conti case.
Their reputation has hit the toilet anyway. When their latest legal maneuver becomes known to the congregations, their hold over them will be even more diminished. They seem to be willing to risk the property at Patterson New York, rather than put up the cash, required as bond, That property has more sentimental value to the older Witnesses, than the younger ones, but the symbolic damage is irreversible.
I love the fact that they've proven, by their own actions, that they've never cared about Jehovah's name. Everything touched by them regarding true worship, or at least their claim in relation to it, has soured. I love it, because Jehovah has made it apparent that they are men, serving men's goals, not God's.
sidgi
"Most here know that the WTBTS has some planted for dis-informational purposes," Only the paranoid think this. But they believe lots stories. Making sure those alians don't kidnap you and take you on a spaceship. LOL
little lamb

Australia

#33 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I know it to and that's why I don't really sweat it because the scriptures are clear in that there would be a "Twofold accounting" and that "They are watching over your souls with an accounting" so if they ever really believed that they were going to do these things and treat the sheep this way and not account? They were fools unto themselves..I truly believe that Jehovah is avenging on behalf of those who have begged and pleaded for so long and I am totally comfortable with everything that is befalling the organization right now!
Good thinking...we can trust Jehovah God..and he says " blessed is the able-bodied man who puts his trust in him"

He says " he will never forsake us or leave us"

So we are to cleave to him.

So we have a wonderful God...he deals with those who profane his name , not us...thats not our area.Praise Jah.
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#34 Oct 25, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to women to talk about clothes, shoes and fashion...when all else and anything else fails...(-:
Hey! We know what's REALLY important :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Rogers Nelson was a Baptized JW-says the... 4 min GreatSouthbay4040 311
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 8 min Anonymous Brother 6,844
Questions Churchoids HATE! (Dec '10) 10 min GreatSouthbay4040 38
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 16 min nube 725
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 18 min Anonymous Brother 5,062
Hating on the truth.. 25 min dee rightful 678
personally....! 29 min PrufSammy 1,351
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! 33 min PrufSammy 1,908
NWT is by far the best Bible 42 min anti-NWT 456
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? 45 min ihveit 1,265