Do you really know what "Judging" rea...

Do you really know what "Judging" really means/is?

Created by Nomi on Oct 6, 2012

25 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes.

No.

Don't really know.

Don't care.

I'd like to know.

Never mind.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
There have been other threads about this...but it seems still a lot of people do not really know what the term means, regarding the Bible use of the word. Do you? What does it mean to you?

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Nomi, before you ever post again, you should consider that you are not a Christian.

The cult that trained you to be a fool is ruled by Satan.

You even worship a fake, fabricated name for God which has the same meaning as SATAN.

Run along Nomi.

You have no religion, just a fake, fabricated organization base on lies, half truths and false scripture.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Oh no she didn't! Dis she? Yes, she did!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Nomi: why are you always starting these inflammatory posts? Haven't you got anything better to do?

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I think she's being put up to it. Not that she is judgmental, she is, but I have a feeling she has fallen in with the faux jos.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2012
"not that she isn't judgmental"

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2012
I agree, she seems to more like them every time she posts. She is also quite judgmental, self-righteous and calls names. That doesn't bother me as much as the fact she denies that she is like this.
Shelly1966

Antigo, WI

#8 Oct 7, 2012
emmaswish wrote:
I agree, she seems to more like them every time she posts. She is also quite judgmental, self-righteous and calls names. That doesn't bother me as much as the fact she denies that she is like this.
What always got me laughing and knew I was Not in the "Truth", was the fact that they always bragged about being so very humble, when it was sooo clear they were soooo Self righteous, and No where near Humble.

I used to travel a many kingdumb halls years ago, and I would always try and find people who were meek, and humble. I just thought maybe my hall was full of self righteous people, but , this was the case at every hall I visited.
This is sooo true among JW's, the self righteous is 100%..Yet they falsify claims that they are Not? Yeah right.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Nomi wrote:
There have been other threads about this...but it seems still a lot of people do not really know what the term means, regarding the Bible use of the word. Do you? What does it mean to you?
Why don't you tell us the "real" meaning, Nomi?

Surely, you don't consider it judgmental when JW supporters are called out on their snide attacks, stalking and filthy posts, do you? Do you consider it judgmental when JW supporters lambast non- and ex-JWs, calling them all sorts of filthy and insulting names, and then snicker about their impending death simply because they left a religious publishing company?

Please...educate us, Nomi. Tell us what "judging" really means.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Yes, Nomi, if you really know what judging means, why not enlighten us.
You JW's act like you are in a special club and you have all these secrets, you are better than everyone else, and you are the only ones who will survive the Tribulation. I honestly think your "holier-than-thou" attitude is setting you up for big trouble.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Shelly1966 wrote:
<quoted text>
What always got me laughing and knew I was Not in the "Truth", was the fact that they always bragged about being so very humble, when it was sooo clear they were soooo Self righteous, and No where near Humble.
I used to travel a many kingdumb halls years ago, and I would always try and find people who were meek, and humble. I just thought maybe my hall was full of self righteous people, but , this was the case at every hall I visited.
This is sooo true among JW's, the self righteous is 100%..Yet they falsify claims that they are Not? Yeah right.
Did you ever go to a Kingdom Hall sober?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 7, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever go to a Kingdom Hall sober?
Itch, put a w or b on the front and there you are.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop criticizing and making fun and just shut up? Who are you to talk?
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#15 Oct 7, 2012
hi emma how are you.. yes the witch is back she needs her fix of meanness so she picks on anyone. she has the gall to say that to a person who was down and she needs to look in her own home before she judges others.. this org will not protect her.

best to ignore her as she will run now crying to her buddies to protect her and then there will be more trouble,

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone ever go to a kingdumb hall sober?

Far out, and they pray to the fake, fabricated god invented by Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses?

And they do that sober?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 7, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Itch, put a w or b on the front and there you are.
Beagle Eye?
Shelly1966

Antigo, WI

#18 Oct 7, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be asking You that Question Carolyn..LOL.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#19 Oct 7, 2012
i do not think she thinks before she returns and posts. she is like Nomi looking for attention today with this thread. make a stupid comment without caring what her jehovah may say,,,if she is a jw .

she should be more concerned abut the layoffs and the people this horrible org is about to lay off. and probably not help them.. instead she is here asking Shel is she was sober. what a jwhovah witness what a disgusting human .. go play at the garden or now go get your Buddie to protect you. not

all you are doing is setting yourself up for abuse of what goes on in your home and no one wants to see that here again so please keep your mouth closed

RI

#21 Oct 7, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you used to be drunk when attending church does NOT mean that everyone else follows your example.

RI

#22 Oct 7, 2012
emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop criticizing and making fun and just shut up? Who are you to talk?
Oh, well, EE has stated that she frequently was drunk when she used to attend the Baptist church and that she would teach Sunday school drunk. I guess she figures that everyone else does what she did, and possibly still does even though she now presumably attends the KH instead of a church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL Good NEWS! 2 min pcloadletter 44
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 4 min rsss1 4,668
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 6 min Tony Price 77 124
For the Few that QUESTION~ 19 min Ihavequestions 99
Churchies don't believe that Jesus was resurrec... 29 min Daniel7 25
"HALLOWED br Thy name"! 32 min Consumer Advocate 54
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 34 min rsss1 4,292
Did the Father & the 'Ghost' literally "INDWELL... 40 min rsss1 144
Just WHERE are the 'Immortal Souls' of Adam & Eve? (Nov '16) 1 hr the Mad JW 1,429
More from around the web