Jehovah and the Devil

Jehovah and the Devil

There are 253 comments on the Daily Kos story from Dec 1, 2013, titled Jehovah and the Devil. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Jehovah's Witnesses are the nicest and the mostcommitted Religious people I have ever met.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
The Devil made me do it

Lufkin, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Lots of Jehovah Witness think the Devil can manifest itself in an everyday inaminate objects and the Smurfs and some believe the Devil is lurking at every corner too steal thier soul
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Judge ye post ,for your post shall also be judge, i have know beef with Jehovah Witness or any religius group , i deal with the fact as they as they reveal themselves to me , people are entitle too thier opinion ,but not their made up facts
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#3 Dec 2, 2013
The Devil made me do it wrote:
Lots of Jehovah Witness think the Devil can manifest itself in an everyday inaminate objects and the Smurfs and some believe the Devil is lurking at every corner too steal thier soul
Your information is not true. Jehovah's witnesses believe that Satan the Devil can see whatever a person is desirous of or what a person is willing to do to satisfy their fleshly desires. When you give in to his temptations, then you are a victim of deliberate sin. James 1:14,15

Satan the Devil is the creator of the lie, and his earthly children love lies, therefore they cannot and will not accept the truth about the Creator of all life, Almighty God Jehovah, therefore they are outside of God's protection.
John 8:44
Revelation 22:15

If you are a child of Satan rather than Jehovah God, you are already doing Satan's will, and Satan just loves watching you sin, that's his entertainment. It is the wanting criminal that Satan will use to carry out his devilish desires so Satan can feel satisfied, but he can also use anyone who hates.1John 5:18,19
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#4 Dec 2, 2013
"Jehovah's Witnesses are the nicest and the mostcommitted Religious people I have ever met."

Yup, this story is nothing but a plant BY a Jehovah's Witnesses with the full support of the WBTS to lure new members and their cash and assets.

Jehovah's Witnesses are some of the most miserable, people on planet earth.
They have no "commitment" that cannot be broken with the strike of a pen from their leaders the "society"

They as a whole stand by Jehovah's witness men who habitually sexually assault children who have the bad luck to have Jehovah's Witness parents, and it doesn't get any more evil than that
Kojoe 13

Plymouth, MA

#5 Dec 2, 2013
How come this forum doesn't have a icon for Idiot..Morons? People here are such a radical group of JW haters when it is NOT the JW, but rather there Watchtower Leaders..The All Demanding Big 8."My Way or your Out"...Jesus Never taught that his Christian overseers should be like the Pharisees of His Day.But yet, We see them that way ever since 1975.This modern day group of 8 are very sensitive and will Diss You, if You Even Question there Judgements.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is not true. Jehovah's witnesses believe that Satan the Devil can see whatever a person is desirous of or what a person is willing to do to satisfy their fleshly desires. When you give in to his temptations, then you are a victim of deliberate sin. James 1:14,15
Satan the Devil is the creator of the lie, and his earthly children love lies, therefore they cannot and will not accept the truth about the Creator of all life, Almighty God Jehovah, therefore they are outside of God's protection.
If you are a child of Satan rather than Jehovah God, you are already doing Satan's will, and Satan just loves watching you sin, that's his entertainment. It is the wanting criminal that Satan will use to carry out his devilish desires so Satan can feel satisfied, but he can also use anyone who hates.1John 5:18,19
Where you are mislead is that you believe that anyone who is not a JW is a child of Satan, that is a lie. Those who do not believe in the gospel of Jesus, and give their lives to him, will not be saved. Satan is the prince of the earth, he is misleading many people because he knows his time is short. Right now is when you should compare what your leaders are telling you to what is said in the bible. For instance, please show me where I can find these teachings in the bible.

The other sheep should never forget that their salvation depends on their active support of Christ’s anointed brothers still on earth.
Watchtower March 15, 2012, page 20, paragraph 2.

Through the new covenant, Jehovah makes blessings available to many by means of a few. Those in the covenant are few, 144,000 Through them,(FDS class, now the Governing Body), millions from all nations will be blessed with everlasting life on an earthly paradise……

Watchtower March 1st, 2012, page 17, section 3.
We need to obey the Faithful and Discreet Slave to have Jehovah’s approval.
Watchtower July 15, 2011, page 24.

I have ask you this a number of times and you have yet to show me these teachings in the bible. Please show me because it is very important for both of us to know.
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2013
True Witness Christian, instead of blaming the mythical Devil ,would it be best for you too confront your own demon , instead of succumbling to the lies of the demon ,you say the Devil is the creator of lies ,then why do spread his lies for him ,you know it is fact that some Jehovah Witness have an aversion too the Devil , and believe in the existience of the Devil ,that it can manifest itself in simple object , i choose not too recognize the Devil existience and not give him power over my being
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#8 Dec 2, 2013
Supremeliberal wrote:
True Witness Christian, instead of blaming the mythical Devil ,would it be best for you too confront your own demon , instead of succumbling to the lies of the demon ,you say the Devil is the creator of lies ,then why do spread his lies for him ,you know it is fact that some Jehovah Witness have an aversion too the Devil , and believe in the existience of the Devil ,that it can manifest itself in simple object , i choose not too recognize the Devil existience and not give him power over my being
Jesus didn't ignore the Devil...but he answered him with scripture, mainly the commandments.

Also we are told to resist the Devil and he will flee from us.

So for a Christian its not us fleeing from him , but him scared and fleeing from us

its really very interesting because he is already a vanquished foe.
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#9 Dec 2, 2013
Little Lamb , i know you too be a true Jehovah Witness, a true defender of the faith of the WTBS, not like True Christian Witness who tore me to shread with thier stinging comment,you as a Witness know you all have problem convincing the masses that your way to Christ is the right way,it will get even harder as people come to know the true message that the Governbody try to sale too the world,
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#10 Dec 2, 2013
Supremeliberal wrote:
Little Lamb , i know you too be a true Jehovah Witness, a true defender of the faith of the WTBS, not like True Christian Witness who tore me to shread with thier stinging comment,you as a Witness know you all have problem convincing the masses that your way to Christ is the right way,it will get even harder as people come to know the true message that the Governbody try to sale too the world,
Jesus is the only person with the ' sayings of everlasting life'

Its important that you know that..

Because he is the TRUTH the LIFE and THE **WAY***

Because the commission to a Christian is to make DISCIPLES for CHRIST, teaching them to observe all his commandments.

And the wonderful thing about coming to Christ, is his words are written and can be checked ....
AcoinHasTwoSides

Clearlake, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2013
In the Hebrew Scriptures it clearly states that GOD is one and that GOD creates both good and evil.

Satan was a character in a teaching myth.

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses though rejects the GOD of the Hebrew Scriptures and follow a primitive monolatrous cosmology based two separate gods. one for good (jehovah) and one for evil (satan).

This is a common occult belief that is the foundation of many other primitive religions besides the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The problem with this belief system is that it projects evil onto an imaginary deity. This prevents people from dealing with the problem of evil in the world realistically. We are each responsible for the evil we do. Nobody else is.

It's because people deflect the blame for the evil they do onto an imaginary devil that the world is in the mess it's in.

A child needs pain to learn how to walk.

We feel pain when we fall down. Pain is feedback.

The pain we feel when we sin is more complex but it's still a pain that teaches us what we need to know.

The GOD of the Hebrew Scriptures provides us with this life in order to learn who and what we are.

Genesis 1:27 SHOULD GIVE US A CLUE:

"27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them. "

When we follow false gods we don't get the proper feedback we need to grow spiritually in a healthy way.

The poor souls trapped in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses are a prime example of this.
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#12 Dec 2, 2013
True Christian Witness ,do you think if a person want Salvation from Jehovah ,his first step should be accept responsibilily for one own life and stop blaming others ,and using the Devil as a scrapegoat for thier personal moral failure,if we cannot agree own anything else ,can we agree on this
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#13 Dec 2, 2013
The truth is always proven true, and it will again when the children of Satan the Devil are exposed, and destroyed at Armageddon. John 8:44

Satan the Devil is the god of this world, and everyone who worships any god, except Jehovah God, is worshiping Satan
the adversary of true Christian Jehovah's witnesses.

The religions of Christendom worship Jesus as god, and he is not God, but the only begotten son of Jehovah God. Therefore they are all worshiping Satan, and their worship is in vain. Matthew 15:9
Father Ver E Leery

Clearlake, CA

#14 Dec 2, 2013
Hey! JW bible thumper!
The first thing you have to do if you are going to use the bible as proof for anything is to prove that the bible actually backs up your claims.
I notice you had a little trouble fitting the Holy Bible into your religion so you had to come out with an altered one, The New World Translation, to make it fit.
Isn't that kind of like whittling the edges off of the square blocks so that they will fit into the round holes in the geometric shapes board during an intelligence test?
Are you guys really as smart as your leaders claim?:)
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#15 Dec 2, 2013
Father Ver E Leery wrote:
Hey! JW bible thumper!
The first thing you have to do if you are going to use the bible as proof for anything is to prove that the bible actually backs up your claims.
I notice you had a little trouble fitting the Holy Bible into your religion so you had to come out with an altered one, The New World Translation, to make it fit.
Isn't that kind of like whittling the edges off of the square blocks so that they will fit into the round holes in the geometric shapes board during an intelligence test?
Don't worry

God tells us he protects his sayings...so we got that information straight from Jehovah's mouth.

Best translation out is the NWT.
Remnant 143999

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm confused do you mean child of Jehovah GOD or child of the most holy beloved idol/wtbts?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2013
The truth is always proven true, and it will again when the children of Satan the Devil are exposed, and destroyed at Armageddon. John 8:44
Satan the Devil is the god of this world, and everyone who worships any god, except Jehovah God, is worshiping Satan
the adversary of true Christian Jehovah's witnesses.
The religions of Christendom worship Jesus as god, and he is not God, but the only begotten son of Jehovah God. Therefore they are all worshiping Satan, and their worship is in vain. Matthew 15:9
And you still cant prove what the GB aka F&DS said. Such a shame that you follow MEN, when the bible tells us to follow JESUS. Yes, people followed men like Abraham, Moses, but God sent his son as our last person to follow JESUS is the only one you should follow.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#18 Dec 6, 2013
Father Ver E Leery wrote:
Hey! JW bible thumper!
Since you do not know or understand your Bible or Almighty God Jehovah you are in darkness, and free to believe whatever you want.

Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen people today, and as the earthly spiritual nation he is using to accomplish his will on earth, we only show people from their Bible what is required of them to survive the end of this world, as Jesus taught. Matthew 24:14

If you choose any other way or believe you are already saved, that is your heart and brain leading you, not our reigning King Jesus in heaven.
His obedient subjects are doing the work he said would be done to save his sheep, those who prove they are meek by their obedience will be saved.
Psalm 37:11
Matthew 5:5
John 10:16 and 27
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#19 Dec 6, 2013
The Devil made me do it wrote:
Too bad they never put any illustrations of those demonic Smurfs running around the Kingdumb Hall.
That would have been hilarious.
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#20 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
S
Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen people today, a
What a nut.
Yeah, all anyone has to do is read the grizzly headlines Jehovah's W itnesses make on a regular basis to realize you mean "Satan's chose people today"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! 4 min PrufSammy 1,317
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 9 min imagoodboy 26,428
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 17 min wow 9,970
Did you really buy in the 1914 doctrine? 19 min Passerby 1
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... (May '16) 20 min Jake999 1,515
News Witnesses sell four-story Dumbo building for $6... 21 min rsss1 27
Do Jehovah's Witnesses Worship Their Organization? 28 min DocBob 325
Do Jehovah's Witnesses Even Understand? 1 hr Erran 478
wt lies about the cross 1 hr JESUS IS 602
Today...., (Feb '10) 2 hr Cyndi 3,890
Are you watching Leah Remini's show on Scientol... 2 hr pcloadletter 673
More from around the web