Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1010 Dec 23, 2013
(or I'd be a Clergy)

“Church Dogma - Coprolite.”

Seattle, WA

#1011 Dec 23, 2013
Churchianity pretends to worship Jesus, denying his God.

Thus they are anything BUT CHRISTianity.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1012 Dec 23, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
(or I'd be a Clergy)
. And these last to posts ..refer to what? OR to whom??

Seattle, WA

#1013 Dec 23, 2013
Do you REALLY need me to explain it, Mara?

Location hidden

#1014 Dec 23, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Do you REALLY need me to explain it, Mara?
. Yes! dang it... explain...

Seattle, WA

#1015 Dec 23, 2013
Your pretense is obvious- you already know, Mara.

Location hidden

#1016 Dec 23, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Your pretense is obvious- you already know, Mara.
.IS that you way of getting out of answering??? hay!.. I know for a fact..that your no dummy..
you may be a arrogant SOB .. but your not as dumb as you make yourself out to be.. I honestly have no clue as to what your one lines mean.. OR I wouldn't have asked ..

Seattle, WA

#1017 Dec 24, 2013
Then I will quote myself, and explain.

"Churchianity pretends to worship Jesus, denying his God."
Jesus said his father is the ONLY true God, Churchianity adds him and a Spook to make a Sadistic Trio-God.

"Thus they are anything BUT CHRISTianity."
Christianity is the group of CHRISTIANS. One is REALLY a Christian if they REALLY believe what Jesus said.

They DON'T.

Location hidden

#1018 Dec 24, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Jesus said his father is the ONLY true God, Churchianity adds him and a Spook to make a Sadistic Trio-God.
Christianity is the group of CHRISTIANS. One is REALLY a Christian if they REALLY believe what Jesus said.
They DON'T.
personally.. I FEEL THAT ..YOU as man have chosen to try plucking perceived splinters from the eyes of others.. If in fact we were not to see them as united.. why ..do you suppose the three were mentioned in the first place... one person sees 3 and calls them a trinity.. And you grasp that a that is your stagnation point.. Maddy.. none of us are ever going to get thing totally correct.. But the fact is.. We don't have to... Yes! Paul was correct when he saw that the discussion of the scriptures would cause divisions.... It does.. And the studying of the scriptures was a personal thing.. for each and every person.. Doesn't say that we were to gather to be taught does it.. It says were to gather to incite one another to love and fine works... It doesn't say we have to all be in unity to the ninth degree.. Paul was saying that we need to get it through our thick heads that we were followers of Christ.. Not followers of those that may have baptized us.. The preaching work ol top ..was to incite others to want to draw closer to GOD. by telling them of the good news of his kingdom... Doesn't say we're to feed them pablum for the rest of their life.. The drawing close is a personal homework.. Not sitting there listening to what A man wants you to believe .. But discerning for yourself.. what you base YOUR faith on.
A to the Trinity.. it is but a bleep on the radar.. YOU on the other hand are the one that has placed it as top priority.,

“email at ihveit@aol.com ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1019 Dec 24, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
So, Baptist Blowfish, since most everyone has that day off work, and can get together as friends and families- and even (how HORRIBLE) get gifts- yet don't set up all the imagery of X-Mas- such as the fatman in red with reindeer, Saturnalia Trees with ornaments, as well as all the other ancient pagan ornaments , like mistletoe , refusing to pretend they are honoring a Fake Birthday of Jesus- you just can't HANDLE that???
Oh, that's RIGHT- you're an arrogant AntiChrist.
Yawn
ihv let me set something striahg for this idiot you confuse comercial christmas with the true meaning so >>>>>>> >>>>>

YOU CANT FOOL GOD by calling it a family get together no matter if gifts are given or not.. you are renaming it hoping to fool your god...

and its not a fake celebration.. its a day set aside for the world to hear about JESUS AND HIS BIRTH AS MESSIAH

you have been misled to believe its some sort of pagan holiday to worship some false gods .. you have been lied to..

but no matter the day without this day there would be no resurrection day.. and no forgiveness of sins.. so unless you are completely sinless you need to listen to the MESSIAH and be born again.. or spend eternity wishing you had listened to us instead of you ralse religion with itss false god
will

Location hidden

#1020 Dec 24, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.IS that you way of getting out of answering??? hay!.. I know for a fact..that your no dummy..
you may be a arrogant SOB .. but your not as dumb as you make yourself out to be.. I honestly have no clue as to what your one lines mean.. OR I wouldn't have asked ..
ihv does SOB mean SATAN ON BRAIN?

thought so
lol
merry xmas
will

Location hidden

#1021 Dec 24, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
They DON'T.
ihv someone called you SOB... SOOOOOOOOOOOO

sob are you a true christian?

if you arent born again i hate to tell you that you will never buy that bridge.. ohhh wait enter that kingdom the wt promised you.. THEY DONT OWN IT
will

Seattle, WA

#1022 Dec 24, 2013
I-Hop, if Christ's name was removed, and the pagan rituals, and it was called something like FAMILY Day- I MYSELF would celebrate it.

Your Plastic Pretence fools no one but fools.

Location hidden

#1023 Dec 24, 2013
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv does SOB mean SATAN ON BRAIN?
thought so
lol
merry xmas
will
. It could... Good one.. Marry Christmas to you to., Wonder.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#1024 Dec 24, 2013
The OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel is the GOD that Jesus worshiped and pointed us towards.

On the other hand though, the god of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses IS IN DRAMATIC CONTRAST to the OMNIPRESENT GOD that Jesus taught is LOVE,.

Here is a short video about the false god of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses:

This is a very interesting video taken entirely from the society's own material, and it will help you to become acquainted with Judge Rutherford's knowledge of Astronomy as well. The soundtrack also sounds great on a surround sound system :)

To be fair to the organization though, they no longer teach that jehovah lives on the planet Alcyone in the Pleiades Star cluster out of concern the publishers might start practicing star worship. Since 1954 the governing body has claimed they have no idea where jehovah is!

It looks like not only have the Jehovah's Witnesses misnamed their god they have misplaced him as well!:)

But even though they moved the god of the organization's throne off of the planet Alcyone, they still worship the same primitive anthropomorphism created by Judge Rutherford based on privileged information gleaned by him from the channeled novel, Seola, later renamed Angels and women:

https://archive.org/details/AngelsAndWomen

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses falsely states on their website that there is no scriptural proof for an omnipresent GOD despite the reality of overwhelming scriptural support for the OMNIPRESENT GOD that Jesus taught of.

In Acts 17:28 (New International Version,2010) we read:

"28 For in him we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, "We are his offspring"

and in 1 Corinthians 3:16 (King James Version) we read:

"16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

In Psalm 139:7-10 (New International Version,2010) we read:

"7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast. "

and also in Proverbs 15:3 (New International Version,2010)

"3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good."

This should be clear enough. But since the New World Translation has been alerted to deny the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel I am also including a scripture they missed in their alteration of the scriptures to deny the existence of both the OMNIPRESENT GOD and the triune god of the Roman Catholic Church.

In Ephesians 4:6 in the 2013 New World Translation we read:

"6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

There are other scriptures that indicate the omnipresence of GOD as well that can be found in both the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.

In Israel even before Jesus was born the existence of the OMNIPRESENT GOD was considered self evident. Here is a scripture that can help you confirm the truth of the existence of the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel for yourself:

Psalm 46:10 (New International Version)

"10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."

That's all, quite the constant chatter of the mind and learn to become fully aware of what is. It takes practice but the results are well worth it!

In a pastoral society such as Israel the shepherds had a lot of time to be still and be aware of what is, generation after generation.

Perhaps this is why in Judaism the existence of the OMNIPRESENT GOD is considered to be self evident and was even before Jesus was born.

Confirm for yourself the wonderful truth of the historical Jesus!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

Seattle, WA

#1025 Dec 24, 2013
OMNIPRESENT SMURFY!
Haven't seen your CnPs in a long time.

Same Old Same Old from the Unsane Old!

Location hidden

#1026 Dec 24, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
OMNIPRESENT SMURFY!
Haven't seen your CnPs in a long time.
Same Old Same Old from the Unsane Old!
.Careful where you tread there Maddy..

Location hidden

#1027 Dec 24, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
I-Hop, if Christ's name was removed, and the pagan rituals, and it was called something like FAMILY Day- I MYSELF would celebrate it.
ihv jws would love it if all references to christ were removed..even in the biblbe and replace it with mikey or some stupid name
but i have a wonderful idea.. lets start a new holiday.. lets call it RUTHERFORD DAY... or how about WT DAY? nwmt day? its not about the name idiot or was that SOB?
there is one issue that you can only take up with JESUS himself.. you must talk to him and confess your sins to him only... thats the gospel.. the good news ..t he evangel
will
little angel

Malone, NY

#1028 Dec 26, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
You probably do, too.....just like the JWs out West who have Family Day around Christmastime. Why do they do that? substitute holiday?

They do make exceptions for themselves. I know of a couple who said it was wrong to attend the church meeting places of other denominations, but they made an exception for themselves when they attended a wedding in another denomination's church building, and even had a part in the ceremony.,,,that's not hypocrisy?

Mad, you don't fool me or anyone else who has read "Carnival Mirrors" by Patricia Lyon. The Family Day thing is right in there.

Seattle, WA

#1029 Dec 26, 2013
Listen to a Consummate Liar, the typical Baptist:

"ihveit": ihv jws would love it if all references to christ were removed..even in the biblbe and replace it with mikey or some stupid name

Mad: Lie. Jesus Christ is our King and Leader

"ihveit": but i have a wonderful idea.. lets start a new holiday.. lets call it RUTHERFORD DAY... or how about WT DAY? nwmt day? its not about the name idiot or was that SOB?

Mad: Tired of the Fatman in Red and all his flying Reindeer?

"ihveit": there is one issue that you can only take up with JESUS himself.. you must talk to him and confess your sins to him only... thats the gospel.. the good news .

Mad: Now he's creating his OWN 'Gospel'! Way to GO, antichrist! You WILL have to answer to Christ for all your vile slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little lamb 9 min DR SOS 11
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 10 min little lamb 812
Its odd 12 min little lamb 4
Phil. 2:11 hits every JW like a brick! 14 min little lamb 2
Why I'm STILL one of Jehovah's Witnesses... (Sep '14) 19 min pcloadletter 2,333
Who here has recieved a blood transfusion? (Jun '14) 20 min little lamb 107
Three Simple Facts UTTERLY Destroy the Twinity~ 23 min ihveit 28
News A life sentence from birth - " story of a South... 1 hr little lamb 63
Now they want money from the kids!!! 1 hr hMMMMM 246
Poll Should women be allowed to serve on the Governbody 3 hr My-EYEs 256