Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Well it's just about over, Jehovah's witnesses by God prophetic establishment of the last days ministry was sure to occur, and it has, it's the biggest global ministry in the history of man, with a centralized truth which is needed to survive the end of the wicked world of Adamic error and demons.

So it has identified all the needed truth from the bible for men, in their own uncoerced freewill, to serve God or not - it is the global dividing line for 100 plus years before the end, just as the apostles and Jesus also were.

So it is too late in the timeline to world divine judgment to find another human channel for a completed truth - it is done, ot is basically the end of the world.

====

And this is logical, what people fail to have appreciative faith in is that this last century ministry in the one that transitions into the FULL Kingdom of God revealed from heaven in infallible, incorruptible everlasting glory.

This earth will NOT be passed on to "another people", jehovah's witnesses as a body have observed the faith, they have fulfilled the commission, they have matured in God's insight and understanding of the bible to the Kingdom crowning finale, the remant delivered to God into that Kingdom, and the ingathering of the global "great crowd", this is the defined faith that accomplishes the main mission to heaven, and to earth's founding "new earth".

The cornerstone of the "new earth", when all the stars and sons of God will again cry out in praise, is the "great crowd".

It's a done deal, no time is left remaining to form another human minsitry, this one is going directly into, and under the Kingdom of God revealed in Almighty power at Armageddon.

===
People in general, are not getting the picture - but many are, a "great crowd".
===

So God is not going to wipe out the GB, the "little flock" remnant or the "great crowd" of witnesses and those who will be rendered acceptable by the "blood of the lamb" - he is doing a surgical inspection, just as he did with the 12, removing Judas, not the approved overall apostolic ministry foundation.

So any stumbling within the Kingdom, will be removed, not the Kingdom or it's courts of the "great crowd".

We always have expected this visitation to be upon us, we already know the outer temples of Babylon are doomed.

We know Jehovah will search his temple first, the 144000th being sealed he will complete that number even if Enochian transferrence is used, that is a guaranteed number, the "great crowd" are brought in by the Kingdom to the home court, which will have been trashed a little by the "cave of robbers", but we expect that as well.

The great crowd will also guaranteed be delivered before the King when he assumes the courtyard for his conquest, and after party beginning of the "waters of life" shepherding continued, but with no obstacles, and the reward of the salves and the prophets - the main reception the King spreads to the sheep from that day, till forever for those continuing in faith, and extended to billions of dead ones.

=====

So unlike the flood - which prepared mankind for but more demon rulership, and the Jews, which became a great apostasy in the anti-christian ministries of the devil (continued into Xtendom), this period is going DIRECTLY into God's Kingdom, which allows Jehovah the luxury of even sending angels to all points of the earth, to deliver and continue to look after even the most remote great crowdian after Armageddon.

So Jehovah has more flexibility also when Satan is abyssed - even day one after Armageddon will be better than anything man has known since the sin.

===

So this transition is the LAST ONE!

Well done too this point!

Why stop now? This is the homestretch to the Kingdom!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that:

a. The gospel to be preached now is primarily the good news that the kingdom of God was invisibly established in the year 1914.

b. By believing in Christ and by taking refuge in Jehovah's organization, men can now hope to survive the coming great tribulation and enter directly into the earthly realm of the Kingdom.

c. The gospel preached by Jehovah's Witnesses is the same gospel as that preached by the apostle Paul.

What was the gospel preached by the apostle Paul?

1 Cor 1:17-18,23-24-For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel-not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God...but we preach CHRIST CRUCIFIED: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

1 Cor 15:1-4-Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of FIRST IMPORTANCE: that CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

Col 1:19-23-For God was well pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has RECONCILED YOU BY CHRIST'S PHYSICAL BODY through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation-if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
little lamb

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

self praise is no recommendation...

Jehovah says
" he will distinquish himself between a person who serves him, and one who doesn't"

a true witness should examine himself to see if he serves the true God..who is a spirit, and must be worshipped in spirit and truth

Or does he in reality serve a system of worship an organization set up in the 1900's by a group of men

rendering sacred service to the creation..rather then the Creator

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

20571point428571 wrote:
Well it's just about over, Jehovah's witnesses by God prophetic establishment of the last days ministry was sure to occur, and it has, it's the biggest global ministry in the history of man, with a centralized truth which is needed to survive the end of the wicked world of Adamic error and demons.
Seems to me they still have work to do.

There have been so many "anointed" screwing up in heaven, that they are in desperate need for replacements. That's why the number of partakers keeps going up.

Or is it due to the level of mental illness?

I get confused.

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

-Beowulf wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been so many "anointed" screwing up in heaven, that they are in desperate need for replacements. That's why the number of partakers keeps going up.
I get confused.
Trying to follow and keep up with (in order to understand and to teach others) the WTS ever-changing beliefs.....is an exercise IN confusion. One would have to believe that the WTS "spiritual leaders" are complete dunderheads who don't have a CLUE on what they are talking about.....OR....

that these men are totally deceitful and living with the perverse pleasure that they have "put one over" on millions of people all over the earth. Either way....it has become quite clear and more than obvious as time goes on... that these men were never EVER chosen by God or His Son....to dispense THEIR Good News.

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to follow and keep up with (in order to understand and to teach others) the WTS ever-changing beliefs.....is an exercise IN confusion. One would have to believe that the WTS "spiritual leaders" are complete dunderheads who don't have a CLUE on what they are talking about.....OR....
that these men are totally deceitful and living with the perverse pleasure that they have "put one over" on millions of people all over the earth. Either way....it has become quite clear and more than obvious as time goes on... that these men were never EVER chosen by God or His Son....to dispense THEIR Good News.
Hi Nedoba. The GB and elders are no different than ancient Israels pharisees and sadducees. I hope you are doing well.

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

20571point428571 wrote:
====
And this is logical, what people fail to have appreciative faith in is that this last century ministry in the one that transitions into the FULL Kingdom of God revealed from heaven in infallible, incorruptible everlasting glory.
This earth will NOT be passed on to "another people", jehovah's witnesses as a body have observed the faith, they have fulfilled the commission, they have matured in God's insight and understanding of the bible to the Kingdom crowning finale, the remant delivered to God into that Kingdom, and the ingathering of the global "great crowd", this is the defined faith that accomplishes the main mission to heaven, and to earth's founding "new earth".
The cornerstone of the "new earth", when all the stars and sons of God will again cry out in praise, is the "great crowd".
It's a done deal, no time is left remaining to form another human minsitry, this one is going directly into, and under the Kingdom of God revealed in Almighty power at Armageddon.
===
People in general, are not getting the picture - but many are, a "great crowd".
===
So God is not going to wipe out the GB, the "little flock" remnant or the "great crowd" of witnesses and those who will be rendered acceptable by the "blood of the lamb" - he is doing a surgical inspection, just as he did with the 12, removing Judas, not the approved overall apostolic ministry foundation.
So any stumbling within the Kingdom, will be removed, not the Kingdom or it's courts of the "great crowd".
We always have expected this visitation to be upon us, we already know the outer temples of Babylon are doomed.
We know Jehovah will search his temple first, the 144000th being sealed he will complete that number even if Enochian transferrence is used, that is a guaranteed number, the "great crowd" are brought in by the Kingdom to the home court, which will have been trashed a little by the "cave of robbers", but we expect that as well.
The great crowd will also guaranteed be delivered before the King when he assumes the courtyard for his conquest, and after party beginning of the "waters of life" shepherding continued, but with no obstacles, and the reward of the salves and the prophets - the main reception the King spreads to the sheep from that day, till forever for those continuing in faith, and extended to billions of dead ones.
=====
So unlike the flood - which prepared mankind for but more demon rulership, and the Jews, which became a great apostasy in the anti-christian ministries of the devil (continued into Xtendom), this period is going DIRECTLY into God's Kingdom, which allows Jehovah the luxury of even sending angels to all points of the earth, to deliver and continue to look after even the most remote great crowdian after Armageddon.
So Jehovah has more flexibility also when Satan is abyssed - even day one after Armageddon will be better than anything man has known since the sin.
===
So this transition is the LAST ONE!
Well done too this point!
Why stop now? This is the homestretch to the Kingdom!
I agree with you that Jehovah's Witnesses preached the sacred secrets of Yahweh and proclaimed it globally but that doesn't make them special because Yahweh is so powerful He could have made the stones cry out the sacred secrets. If the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses mistreated one of Yahweh''s sheep, disfellowshipped one knowing they were innocent they are NOTHING to Yahweh.

"And if I have the gift of prophesying and am acquainted with all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to transplant mountains, but do not have love, I am NOTHING." 1 Corinthians 13:2

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

I agree with you that Jehovah's Witnesses preached the sacred secrets of Yahweh and proclaimed it globally but that doesn't make them special because Yahweh is so powerful He could have made the stones cry out the sacred secrets. If the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses mistreated one of Yahweh''s sheep, disfellowshipped one knowing they were innocent they are NOTHING to Yahweh.

"And if I have the gift of prophesying and am acquainted with all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to transplant mountains, but do not have love, I am NOTHING." 1 Corinthians 13:2

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nedoba. The GB and elders are no different than ancient Israels pharisees and sadducees. I hope you are doing well.
I do agree with your thought that the GB are the modern-day Pharisees and Saducees. Their behavior most surely speaks to that.

I am doing fairly well as the old song goes....considering "what condition my condition is in" LOL! Hoping you are holding up well during these gloomy winter days!

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with your thought that the GB are the modern-day Pharisees and Saducees. Their behavior most surely speaks to that.
I am doing fairly well as the old song goes....considering "what condition my condition is in" LOL! Hoping you are holding up well during these gloomy winter days!
Gloomy winter days are my very thoughts. I don't like this month. I want to put it back were it came from. I have been short changed. I want my money back!!:)

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but that is an individual, we don't have to be prophets to see Satan will attempt at times an "inside job".

So Jehovah will execute such evil within the JWs, not all of them, that is not just. We are a body that had to define what is really coming on this world, as God willed it, no man could have simply whipped the totality of our understanding from himself.

Those that did, or rather the teachings were soon shoved aside, but the body had to guided by Jehovah for the full depth of clear issues raised in Eden with universal significance that the whole seminary does not understand, but an issue of sovereignty is why Armageddom will be fought for real.

No one else is identifying the core issues which will literally bring God into this world, they are caught on many side routes.

But yes a stumbled sheep, for literally unjust evil from a shepherd, person or clique, will be guarded by Jehovah, they cannot disconnect from God, that is why stumbling is a dangerous sin. NEVER DISCONNECT from God, because of human actions, and also God's people, God will clean out any sneaky demons, as he did with Judas, who may have inflitarted the JDubs, the final clean out is GT.

But God did not condemn the all the apostles because of one.

And same with this JW ministry, God will complete it, for he is the one who started it, and it will meet it's divine purpose regardless of the stumbler who will be extricated in time.

And he could have employed stones since Abel, but God chooses to use imperfect men, to bring them to perfection, to answer Satan's lie by conquering him by faith, all the way to the completion of the curse and his head, and the demons.

We are here to now destroy Satan, one day at a time, he is the source of the stumbling, so we never want to allow his tactic to break fellowship and communication with God, God is NOT a stumbler, but the support.

Jesus came to a house that had gone fully bad to a marked Devil worshipping degree (John8:44) but it was still God's house. The JW flock cannot go to that degree, because this must provide a "great crowd" of all who can be saved by NOT being incorrigibly wicked purchased by blood even that Jehovah can apply as he wishes to the righteous, not corrupt evil people, so the JWs within the great crowd are the lead for "washing the robes in the blood of the lamb" by accurate knowledge of what we truly are in, the end of an entire Adamic world of unrepentant sinners, and the demon havens are even neutralized.

But the 144000 will with Jesus and angels, deliver the final harvest as prophesied at Rev7 and Rev 14, in both scriptures the 144000 are intimately involved with the deliverance with the Lamb.

That reality is not taught at places merely trying to go to heaven, and totally missing the purpose of even being there.

Heaven is not the end all, it is just the beginning of the trip back to Genesis 1:27-28, by route of Rev20-22 as a real quick sequence of what is going on - restoration of the Gen1 blessing to man - everlasting life under Jehovah's undisputed sovereign rule.

That is the root problem, God has been shoved aside for Satanic and sinner human sovereigns.

Not for long.

Never EVER disconnect from Jehovah, keep the communications hourly through Jesus.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

-Beowulf wrote:
<quoted text>
I get confused.
Of course, 1000 years and forever, and here up through GT and Magedon.

The point I am making is that Jehovah God is not transitioning this ministry, to more human error, but to the perfect literal and spiritual super-power of God's Kingdom.

In man's timeline it is not long till terminal full catastrophic tribulation and full bombardment of the massive weapons furnace is eventually, even accidentally, used to finish the human system off. It is obvious man is juggling nitro-glycerine on a tightrope over the grand canyon, and soon the winds will blow.

No way to really explain it, some see it, some don't, and it will be as written, a global surprise in all the meaning of the word in shock and obvious doom.

It's a thief, a world thief who will seize this world, and his retirement system is not what they have in mind - the Devil is very real. And he will make himself obvious as his abyssing nears.

The world of humans serving him, is who will be served to him to a limited point, but still he will thrash the world system in rage, as the precursor to Jehovah finishing it all off in his.

No way that a climax like that, war of two massive power, with earth in between, can be transitioned in with a nice gradual easing , it's going to hit like a meteor - the global spasms and pangs are as gradual as it can be, then full birth GT to Armageddon.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Skeptical Christian wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that:
Interestingly what we JWs know, is as strong as what we know that the other "christians" do NOT know.

Where Christendom got lost....

1/2

Top Ten Things Babel Antichristians Metaphysicians don't Understand

But I have been hearing that since my days as even a novice with the Jdubs, but I was blessed to know some old guys in the truth and younger ones don't get me wrong, whose roots in spiritual understanding went to the center of the earth, so I put down clerics with walls of useless books behind them, doctoral clerics from Princeton, etc, and that is the best that can be found of the Babylonian warriors, I was putting those Goliath's down by the bible sword 30 years ago, even as unbaptized, because they missed the truth from the beginning, to attempt a delusion of grandeur at the end heaven, and by that pride and ego, their own wayward hearts have disqualified the ones that remain in that meta-physical Babylon army.

Whew, one long sentence later...

But here is what they missed from the beginning truth, to the end of course by missing the bible's theme and basic plot (Genesis 1-3).

1. They do not understand the nature of the universal issue Satan raised, or even the earthly issue Adam raised.

2. By that they do not understand God's will for heaven nor for the earth.(Gen1:28)

3. By that they do not understand the true Kingdom of God, nor God's sovereign rule purpose, nor even the meaning of God's name, nor do they even recognize it's existence.

4. So far be it from them to even recognize the main character of the bible, the seed, the star, or how he fits into the plot of the above story which unfolds to the Revelation's loop to Genesis 1:27-28, the break the perfect circle.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

2/2

5. So of course neither do they comprehend Jesus Christ, nor his "second man" significance, nor the meaning of Last Adam, nor the comprehension of the meaning of the Eternal Father, or the Mighty God, or the Prince of Peace, because they reject the core premise and mission of the Wonderful Counselor - they chose Nimrod's priests to enlighten them through Christendom, the side-spawn and the hybrid lone wolves, factions and spin-offs into a truly broad road.

6. So of course the "sacred secret" is still a mystery to them, the "mystery of God" is still a mystery to them, and so is Daniel, Isaiah, Revelation, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Matthew, John, Peter and Paul, they don't recognize the meaning of the prophets, the identity of Jesus Christ who the prophets describe and witness too, and the brothers of the covenant heir are also a big total mystery to these guys.

7. So they do not understand the significance of the Babel worship systems they actually are in, systems of the harlot and the sons of destruction, and that means they are priests of death, but of course they come off like self-appointed "holy men" appointed by their real father, the King of Babel, the Devil and the demon celestial illuminators who spin the engine of error in their head.

8. By that, the 666 is not comprehendible, for they have the wrong source of wisdom, they are promoters of the number, and that is why they cannot see the meaning of the number, right over their eyebrows and in their daily activities, the hand. They cannot warn people of the 666 significance, they cannot identify it for people, and they know zero about it - what use are they but for the Devil's destructive purposes?

9. So the sacrifice to them, is a counterfeit serpent blood as well, even the Christ's actuality as God's lamb is a totally distorted, he is God, he is man-god, he is incarnate spirit, he is this, he is that - they are not even mediating a true priestly service with walid blood, for the distorted the nature of the lamb, which to them might as well be Satan's sacrifice of a viper, they have no true covering, for the lack all accurate knowledge -why?

10. Because they do the works of error, with stalwart zeal, ignorance or purposeful delusion, and by that no divine blessing for the revealing of truth has been present in them since 1800 years ago, they are the "mystery of the lawless one" and they walk by the light of his darkness.

What good are these guys in the long run to Armageddon and beyond? It doesn't matter if they use Christ's name, it has not true meaning, they also missed the Father's name, and can't even comprehend the spirit of truth, and they are now globally exposed as the death-dealing sham that they truly are, from the beginning at Babel. The are now within Babylon the Great.

No biblical understanding in the antichristians.
little lamb

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Notice the above writers confusing tactics..claims the witnesses are the BODY..when in most halls no witness claims to be part of the BODY at all..and that includes their shepherds.

Thats what the BREAD emblem signifies and in most of their halls across the world not one discerns the BODY ..or they would take it

And they lay claim on Jehovah as their God, whilst denying the BLOOD of the covenant, that is what makes us Jehovah Gods people in the first place...Appostasy from the covenant by setting up an organization is not the legal way God has established.

And those men in Brooklyn that have taught this apostasy from the covenant...do not have the legal right, to rule....

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

little lamb wrote:
Notice the above writers confusing tactics..claims the witnesses are the BODY..when in most halls no witness claims to be part of the BODY at all..and that includes their shepherds.
Thats what the BREAD emblem signifies and in most of their halls across the world not one discerns the BODY ..or they would take it
And they lay claim on Jehovah as their God, whilst denying the BLOOD of the covenant, that is what makes us Jehovah Gods people in the first place...Appostasy from the covenant by setting up an organization is not the legal way God has established.
And those men in Brooklyn that have taught this apostasy from the covenant...do not have the legal right, to rule....
That is figuartive not being applied to the remnant, but that we are an organized ministry around them, and the "great crowd" is part of that entire offering which started with Jesus Christ, to the 144000, to the GC.

It is a body, not speaking of the body of Christ pertaining to the covenant for the Kingdom.

===

And you should try to at least understand the difference between a blood atonement sacrifice, and a blood covenant, they are NOT the same thing. Hence your lack of true spiritual awareness.

Sacrifice vs. Covenant: A Common Church Misconception Explained
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

You don't understand even the simplest things about Jesus sacrifice or covenant. The spirit would have taught you all this already if you were not illegal in your claims, your ignorance proves you are a counterfeit.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

little lamb wrote:
self praise is no recommendation...
Jehovah says
" he will distinquish himself between a person who serves him, and one who doesn't"
a true witness should examine himself to see if he serves the true God..who is a spirit, and must be worshipped in spirit and truth
Or does he in reality serve a system of worship an organization set up in the 1900's by a group of men
rendering sacred service to the creation..rather then the Creator
You are in an organization as well, the mystery of the lawless ones since 1800 years ago, that is where you came up with even the concept you are trying to justify yourself with.

There are only two roads, that is the lawless broad rod, and there are two organizations, Jehovah's and Satans, no middle ground, life death, light dark, sheep goat, no sheeoats, one or the other.

Then who really is your shepherd?

There are only two in the big picture.

You would be fighting the truth, if you were with the truth.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly what we JWs know, is as strong as what we know that the other "christians" do NOT know.
Where Christendom got lost....
1/2
But I have been hearing that since my days as even a novice with the Jdubs, but I was blessed to know some old guys in the truth and younger ones don't get me wrong, whose roots in spiritual understanding went to the center of the earth, so I put down clerics with walls of useless books behind them, doctoral clerics from Princeton, etc, and that is the best that can be found of the Babylonian warriors, I was putting those Goliath's down by the bible sword 30 years ago, even as unbaptized, because they missed the truth from the beginning, to attempt a delusion of grandeur at the end heaven, and by that pride and ego, their own wayward hearts have disqualified the ones that remain in that meta-physical Babylon army.
Whew, one long sentence later...
But here is what they missed from the beginning truth, to the end of course by missing the bible's theme and basic plot (Genesis 1-3).
1. They do not understand the nature of the universal issue Satan raised, or even the earthly issue Adam raised.
2. By that they do not understand God's will for heaven nor for the earth.(Gen1:28)
3. By that they do not understand the true Kingdom of God, nor God's sovereign rule purpose, nor even the meaning of God's name, nor do they even recognize it's existence.
4. So far be it from them to even recognize the main character of the bible, the seed, the star, or how he fits into the plot of the above story which unfolds to the Revelation's loop to Genesis 1:27-28, the break the perfect circle.
Not true. Jehovah's Witnesses teach lies.

It doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still a pig.

A religion that teaches lies, and Jehovah's Witnesses teach lies, is a false religion.

You make all the false statements you choose, but Jehovah's Witnesses teach lies, and apparently, you accepted their lies!
JW Defenders Are Liars

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

20571point428571 wrote:
The biggest global ministry of LIES!

It is true that the WTS once taught that: The second presence of Christ started in 1874 (WT, 11/1/22, pgs 332-337;

Prophecy, 1929, pg 65-66); Vaccinations never saved a human life, doesn’t prevent smallpox, and are condemned (Golden Age, Feb 4, 1931, pg 293-4);

The great pyramid of Egypt is a witness of the Lord (WT May 15, 1925 pgs 148-9);

God governs the universe from a star called Alcyone (Thy Kingdom Come, 1903 Ed, pg 327);

Leviathan of the Bible is the steam locomotive (The Finished Mystery, pg 84-86);

Tonsillectomy is condemned; better to commit suicide than have a tonsillectomy (GA, April 7, 1926, pg 438);

In the new world, Abraham will rule New York City (GA, Oct 5, 1927, pg 26/29);

The black race originated with Noah’s curse upon Canaan (GA, Jul 24, 1929, pg 702); Jews are no longer important to God (Vindication, Vol 2, pg 257-258);

God wears clothes (GA, May 19, 1926, pg 534);

The WTS stands for the principles of Nazi Germany (Yearbook 1934, pg 134-137);

Aspirin is the menace of heart disease (GA, Feb 27, 1935, pg 343-4);

Do not use X-rays (GA, Sept 23, 1936, pg 828);

In 1938, people should not get married (Face the Facts, pg 46-50);

Organ transplants were condemned as cannibalistic (WT, Nov 15, 1967, pg 702-4)!

The WTS teaches that it is the mouthpiece for Jehovah and God’s one and only channel of communication to the world.

Since God does not tell lies or change his mind (Num 23:19, Ps 89:34, Heb 6:18), and since it is clear that the WTS could not have possibly been speaking for God when they proclaimed these teachings, then how do you know that the WTS is speaking for God now?

ALL LIES COMPLEMENTS OF "THE BIGGEST GLOBAL MINISTRY IN THE HISTORY OF MAN" - THIS CULT BELONGS TO SATAN!

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but that is an individual, we don't have to be prophets to see Satan will attempt at times an "inside job".
So Jehovah will execute such evil within the JWs, not all of them, that is not just. We are a body that had to define what is really coming on this world, as God willed it, no man could have simply whipped the totality of our understanding from himself.
Those that did, or rather the teachings were soon shoved aside, but the body had to guided by Jehovah for the full depth of clear issues raised in Eden with universal significance that the whole seminary does not understand, but an issue of sovereignty is why Armageddom will be fought for real.
No one else is identifying the core issues which will literally bring God into this world, they are caught on many side routes.
But yes a stumbled sheep, for literally unjust evil from a shepherd, person or clique, will be guarded by Jehovah, they cannot disconnect from God, that is why stumbling is a dangerous sin. NEVER DISCONNECT from God, because of human actions, and also God's people, God will clean out any sneaky demons, as he did with Judas, who may have inflitarted the JDubs, the final clean out is GT.
But God did not condemn the all the apostles because of one.
And same with this JW ministry, God will complete it, for he is the one who started it, and it will meet it's divine purpose regardless of the stumbler who will be extricated in time.
And he could have employed stones since Abel, but God chooses to use imperfect men, to bring them to perfection, to answer Satan's lie by conquering him by faith, all the way to the completion of the curse and his head, and the demons.
We are here to now destroy Satan, one day at a time, he is the source of the stumbling, so we never want to allow his tactic to break fellowship and communication with God, God is NOT a stumbler, but the support.
Jesus came to a house that had gone fully bad to a marked Devil worshipping degree (John8:44) but it was still God's house.
Never EVER disconnect from Jehovah, keep the communications hourly through Jesus.
"So Jehovah will execute such evil within the JWs, not all of them, that is not just. We are a body that had to define what is really coming on this world, as God willed it, no man could have simply whipped the totality of our understanding from himself."

I have to respectfully disagree. I know it has to be the otherway around. Yahweh must execute the incorporated organization of the Watch Tower Society to show all Christians they must follow Yahweh and not a incorporated organization that in only made up of men. Only then, the righteous sheep will decide to continue to go on and worship ONLY Yahweh. Dispite the righteous sheep not having anyone to lead them they will find a way. He will remove the unfaithful and adulterous leader and their incorperations. The righteous will not stumble and they will continue to worship the True God and everyone else who are wicked in their hear in the Watch Tower Society will stumble because they are fake and so was their worship like Cain, Adams son.

14 "And they try to heal the breakdown of my people lightly, saying,‘There is peace! There is peace!’ when there is no peace."

15 "Did they feel shame because it was something detestable that they had done? For one thing, they positively do not feel any shame; for another thing, they have not come to know even how to feel humiliated. Therefore they will fall among those who are falling; in the time that I must hold an accounting with them they will stumble,” Jehovah has said." Jeremiah 6:14-15

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of199
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••