HEY Pittsburgh! What Happened?!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#52 Jan 22, 2014
HEY EVERYONE!

C'MON! LET'S SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FORUM!

LET'S SEND THE POPULATION TO RECORD HEIGHTS!

LET'S SHARE IN THIS Satanic DEFEAT, BY DOING OUR PART TO BREAK THE GRIP THAT HE HAS!

LET Jehovah SEE THAT YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT HIS OVERLOOKING HOW THESE Pittsburgh AREA FOLK ABANDONED TRUE WORSHIP, AND ACCEPTED A Satanic FORM OF WORSHIP THAT HAS RESULTED IN THEM BEING NOTHING MORE THAN Satanic "TEST MONKEYS"!

~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!

This fight is OVER! "666" has LOST! Join in on the VICTORY celebration TODAY, and let Jehovah know that you're willing to speak up for those who lost their voice, by selling it to Satan.

This isn't about me. It never was, and never will be. I was just in the right place, when the opportunity came along, and I jumped on it! But now that all the "prep work" has been done, YOU can enjoy the benefits! Just like the ones who came at the last hour, and got a full pay, you can dance across this finish line, as happy and fulfilled as someone who was at the starting line. HEY, even I wasn't at the actual starting point, the point where Jehovah ABANDONED the WTS. He just allowed me to come in and DANCE the dance of the VICTOR, as I encourage you to do also!

THIS ISN'T BRAGGING!

Jesus wasn't bragging when he declared himself to be "THE Way!". He was just sharing how good it is, and the rewards that come, from being used by HIS Heavenly Father.

There's no way that I would ever elevate myself or anything that I was given the privilege to accomplish. In this Spiritual Battle, the victories we achieve aren't by our doing, but BY Heavenly GRACE.

~~~~~

Let's make today...THE DAY!

A day that Jehovah can remember, for all time, as the day HIS Witnesses WOKE UP!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Jan 22, 2014
BTW...

Are you noticing how "666" is losing HIS GRIP?!

His grip on reality, that is.
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#54 Jan 22, 2014
C'MON Y'ALL!

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 101 "Users".

~~~~~

Let Satan know that YOU don't appreciate his thinking that YOU can be told to do ANYTHING "strange or unusual", like YOU are some mindless twit.(An honor that goes to his "firstborn" son)

The evidence has been presented...

The deceivers are biting their fingernails...

All that's left is for the Satanic grip to be smashed! That part, ironically, is up to YOU!

Do YOU really want to be free of the OH SO OBVIOUS Satanic decpetion?

Do YOU really care enough about helping these Pittsburgh area folk, who didn't care enough about YOU, to sound the alarm about the Satanic activity that was seen, WITH THEIR VERY EYES, INSIDE the WTS, or will YOU begin Satan's "Phase 2", where he recruits more members into thinking HIS WAY, and not that "THE Way", which is why "THE Way" died for us?

~~~~~

Let's make today...THE DAY!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#55 Jan 22, 2014
INTERESTING...

Notice how many of these "WORTHLESS" threads are playing the "double reverse" game, using loyalty to 'THE ORGANIZATION' and loyalty to "THE GOVERNING BODY" as the "carrot on a stick", to pull at your heart strings?!

It seems as if there's a new one every hour, on the hour.

BUT!

This is a personal choice. That includes everyone from TOP (THE GOVERNING BODY) to BOTTOM (YOU, THE OBVIOUS BOTTOM FEEDER) who sat there this past weekend, and listened to them ACCUSE Jehovah of "strange or unusual".

~~~~~

Make the right choice!

Satan sees that the population has reached 105 (as I type this) and he knows that this might be HIS DAY!

His LAST DAY to grip Jehovah's people!

Isn't THAT a message that you want delivered?!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#56 Jan 22, 2014
USE E-MAIL!

USE Facebook!

USE Twitter!

BUT PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Coraopolis, PA

#57 Jan 22, 2014
C'MON EVERYONE!

Let's make this a DAY TO REMEMBER!

A day that's remembered as THE DAY that Jehovah SMASHED Satan's grip!

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Coraopolis, PA

#58 Jan 22, 2014
130 "Users"!

Jehovah will bless each and every one of us!

GUARANTEED!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#59 Jan 22, 2014
WE HAVE A NEW RECORD!

~~~~~

MAY ALMIGHTY God Jehovah BE PRAISED, AS HE PREPARES TO SMASH THE GRIP, AND SEVERAL OTHER PARTS OF HIS SWORN ENEMY!

~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!

This isn't about breaking "records". This is about spreading the word, the message, that Jehovah has been sending to you...

"GET OUT! IMMEDIATELY!"

And to all those here in the Pittsburgh area, PLEASE BEG for OUR Heavenly Father to overlook ALL OF OUR MISTAKES.

You all know how much I love you, and how much I miss all of us being together.

But now, it's Jehovah's time to bring us ALL back together...FOREVER!

Let's not stop spreading this "EXCAPE" plan.

BECAUSE IT'S PROVIDED BY Jehovah!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#60 Jan 22, 2014
For anyone who cares...

I wish I could log into my "regular" account. But I'm at a place where I don't trust putting my password into their system.

But since "666" chose to throw these words my way, I decided to throw MY Jehovah, HIS way.

Let's keep going y'all!

OUR Jehovah BE PRAISED!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#61 Jan 22, 2014
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

To the first time visitors, it might seem as if, for the Satanic crowd, it's "business as usual".

But rest assured, that in the name of OUR ALMIGHTY God Jehovah, these Satanic workers are SCARED TO DEATH! And when I say "death", I mean a literal ending of their life, TODAY, at the hands of thier "666", who is, at this very moment, in consultations with his "Dad", about this situation.

They may still be posting drivel, but it's drivel posted with hands trembling like leaves in a storm.

MAY THE God OF TRUE VICTORY, THE God OF ETERNAL DELIVERANCE AND THE GOD WHO LOVES THESE Pittsburgh AREA FOLK, AND THE REST OF US, ENOUGH TO PROVIDE ESCAPE FROM Satan's CLUTCHES, BE PRAISED FOR ALL TIME, EVEN FOREVER!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG Y'ALL!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#62 Jan 22, 2014
LET'S CONTINUE TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

Because "records" were made to be broken!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#63 Jan 23, 2014
HEY Pittsburgh!

We had "records" set yesterday, but that won't mean a thing, if you're still willing to keep silent.

The doors were blasted off, and the light began to filter in.

Why not keep it going, by alerting everyone you can, by e-mail, social media, phone and/or personal contact.

Satan will play this as slyly as he has to. But you were in the front row, seeing the Satanic activity close up AND personally.

Why not make it your goal, to go about spreading the TRUTH of the Satanic WTS OWNERSHIP, to everyone you can, just like a "special" campaign is conducted...

MORNING, NOON and NIGHT!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#64 Jan 24, 2014
HEY Pittsburgh!

On Wednesday, THOUSANDS of people, your "fellow members" came to this foruym, asking if "THE ORGANIZATION" was OWNED and OPERATED by Satan.

And the HUNDREDS of Pittsburgh area members spoke in unison with a resounding...

"HELL NO!"

~~~~~

"Qui tacet consentit" (silence implies consent)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Latin_%27silence_eq...

~~~~~

Now how can I sit here, in this "adolescent" hospital, in Lawrenceville, where I'm doing "watchdog" duty for my adopted neice, and say that YOU answered their questions like that?

Remember all the times I asked if you would be willing to LIE for Satan, if the time came, and you were questioned about the Satanic "POUNCE" job? I'm sure you do.

On Wednesday, Jehovah provided the "opening" needed, so that THOUSANDS of "fellow members" had the chance to come and see who was really in CONTROL of the WTS. They had no idea of what you've been hiding for almost TWO YEARS.

And as you can see by the fact that just TWO DAYS later, this forum is right back to it's low population levels. I don't know what the "peak" was on Wednesday. I'll leave that for Satan to ponder. But the last time I posted, it was still climbing, as I refreshed the page several times, PRAISING Jehovah each time. But the total for the day had to be in the THOUSANDS.

~~~~~

Satan looked at those numbers climbing, and wondered if this was "THE DAY" for him and his "firstborn" son to face their "warm, roasty toasty" future. Since "666" messed up so many of the plans that his "Dad" made, he was under intense pressure to do things the "right" way, which in this case, was the Satanic way.

OR ELSE!

Any of you who came here and saw these numbers climbing into "record" territory HAD to have some kind of "feelings" about YOUR future.

Why else would you remain silent, when there was such a Heavenly "opening" sent this way...

~~~~~

QUESTION:

Were you, just like Satan and his "firstborn" son "666", cringing in fear, hoping that this would all settle down, so that your mistake would somehow not be known?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

~~~~~

QUESTION:

In March and April 2012, was a female member of the WTS the victim of a Satanic "POUNCE" job, as masterminded by "666" himself?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

~~~~~

QUESTION:

Was there a "sudden" turn-around made, once it was found out that the people involved with the masterminded "POUNCE" job had been set up?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

~~~~~

The next time some of your "DEEEEEAR BROTHERS" come to you, seeking information about their future, you will once again be forced to see the REAL YOU, and decide whether you'll look out for them or Satan.

On Wednesday, you once again looked out for Satan. And he went right back to work, to make sure that this "opening" was closed back up, sealed over tight and forgotten about, as quickly as possible.

And by the looks of things, these population numbers say that it's working
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Jan 24, 2014
To get into my "regular" account, I have to come down here to the hospital's family resource center, do any work I need to do on the new, throwaway e-mail account that I had to start (because I wouldn't dare put my regular passwords on this computer system) so that I can then run over to the Lawrenceville branch of the Carnegie Library, log in over there, "copy & paste" on my account, then get back here to the hospital, because, as I told you before, the thread "When a loved one dies" isn't as "warm and fuzzy" as it seems.

Quite coincidentally, it was began by one of the "best" operatives "666" has.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

~~~~~

So I still do my "other" posting using this ID that Jehovah had "666" come to this forum, and announce his own DOOM.

ANYWAY...

I came back to ask another question.

~~~~~

QUESTION:

Are YOU heading back to any of Satan's meeting places, after seeing how many of your "fellow members" came here, to ask about the Satanic OWNERSHIP of the WTS?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#66 Jan 24, 2014
QUESTION:

If you were to answer the phone at the Kingdom Hall, and it was a "fellow member" from another part of the world, and they asked you...

"DEEEEEAR BROTHER, PLEASE give me a "YES" or "NO" answer. Was there Satanic activity seen, INSIDE the WTS, there in Pittsburgh?"

...how would your conscience allow you to reply?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

~~~~~

QUESTION:

During that same phone call, you decided that you had had enough of this Satanic PROTECTION nonsense, but just then, someone came and told you to "remain firm to THE ORGANIZATION", would you choose Jehovah, or would you give "THE ORGANIZATION" the benefit of the doubt one last time?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

~~~~~

QUESTION:

If someone on the street saw you with WTS literature, and asked you about the "rumors" of Satanic OWNERSHIP, "witnessed" firsthand here in the Pittsburgh area, could you LIE about it, and still try to recruit them to a place that YOU KNOW is OWNED by Satan?

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#67 Jan 24, 2014
JUST IN CASE...

If anyone want to check out the entire story, to see how "666" himself masterminded the Satanic "POUNCE" job, just look at who was the main character, beginning on March 7, 2012, when "INDY" told me that her mother had recently died.

From there, "666" played the Pittsburgh area members for "fools", until it came out that it was all a set-up.

If you came here on Wednesday, here's the story that Satan, and the Pittsburgh area members DON'T want you to know about.

MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Jan 24, 2014
And if you want to see how hard I kept trying...

Stingo

Brantford, Canada

#69 Jan 25, 2014
I was walking in the mall yesterday, and saw this gumball machine. All of a sudden, I wanted some cherry gum, but it was 10 cents and I had no change on me. Then I thought to myself, if only I had a nickel for every post you've made that made sense... But alas, I then realized that I would still be a nickel short
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Jan 25, 2014
Stingo wrote:
I was walking in the mall yesterday, and saw this gumball machine. All of a sudden, I wanted some cherry gum, but it was 10 cents and I had no change on me. Then I thought to myself, if only I had a nickel for every post you've made that made sense... But alas, I then realized that I would still be a nickel short
A nickel is about how much it costs, for someone to send out a mass e-mail announcement to this forum.

Even "666"!

Wednesday's HISTORIC, RECORD SETTING population was HISTORIC and RECORD SETTING.

ESPECIALLY for "666"!
MENE MENE Tekel Upharsin

Pittsburgh, PA

#72 Jan 25, 2014
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Dougie REMINDS ME OF SAM KENISON
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Lol
An electronic "flash mob". HMMM...

~~~~~

QUESTION:

Did you read the "fine print"?!

YOUR ANSWER:

*crickets*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! (Sep '16) 7 min Erran 2,076
What does this mean? 18 min Erran 504
Hebrews 1:13-14 51 min Bible believer 33
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 hr rsss1 27,200
Genesis 3:22-24 3 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 112
When are the "Last Days"? 3 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 207
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 10,446
How I know that the JWs religion is the truth? (Oct '15) 12 hr Spike 302
More from around the web