|
Nov 18, 2013

This is ME!

Douglas! YOUR Douglas!

Not some unknown pretender.

And NEVER some "APOSTATE".

~~~~~

SO...

It's time to explore, and then explain just what happened.

“On Vacation (YES! VACATION!)”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

OK...

I noticed, over the past few weeks, that even though this forum's "population" is back down to some of it's lowest levels, it always seems to rise whenever "666" shows up.

Does that mean that people that have been coming here for a while, can identify "666" by the phony, egotistic ID he uses, and spread the word around, that he's here posting Satanic nonsense, then hang around to see if I have something to say to him?

I don't have much to say to him most of the time. He tries to do his goofy routine, hoping that I'll get into some pissing contest with him, but I try to avoid contesting with those who have to squat to "fire" off their round.

If I did get into it with him, he would be complaining to topix about me "harassing" him, in hopes of getting me inn trouble. He's lame like that.

BUT!

I do hope that you folks that have known me all my life, finally wake up and spread the word, that Jehovah wants ALL of HIS PEOPLE...

OUT OF THE Watchtower! IMMEDIATELY!

~~~~~

I don't know what brought "666" here today. Don't care either.

I just wanted to say something about the "population" increase that happens, whenever he DOES come here, to the "Jehovah's Witness" forum.

“Revelation 20:10 Says It All!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Does that mean that people that have been coming here for a while, can identify "666" by the phony, egotistic ID he uses, and spread the word around, that he's here posting Satanic nonsense, then hang around to see if I have something to say to him?

~~~~~

I don't know what brought "666" here today. Don't care either.
I just wanted to say something about the "population" increase that happens, whenever he DOES come here, to the "Jehovah's Witness" forum.
Does it matter what brought Satan's fool here today?! NO!

He may try his bravado act, but the scriptures tell that "even the demons of Satan flee" out of fear. So you can just imagine what unearthly "skid marks" these earthly fools are leaving.

I just stopped by today, because this thread seems to be missing something.

Now what could it be...

OH YEAH! It's missing this "OFFICIAL" dedicational blessing, which our ETERNAL LORD and SAVIOR taught us to depend on, when we needed to "OFFICIALLY" re-dedicate our efforts...

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."

Say "AMEN!"

~~~~~

NOW!

Somebody go and find "666". I'm sure you'll find him cowering in a corner somewhere.

HE'LL be the one that's...

"Glad i'm here, put in"

...a position of Lookylooking for him, so that the entire world can see what Satan's rewards make you Lookylook like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

OK Pittsburgh!

Only 58 "Users" here when I logged on. But both, "666" AND the "PHONY PROGNOSTICATOR", have made appearances here, on this "Jehovah's Witnesses" forum, in the last 24 hours.

~~~~~

So get the word out! IT'S ABOUT TO GET CRACKIN' TODAY!

~~~~~

But first, a word from our sponsor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

84 "Users"?!

You call that "progress"?!

I don't get out of bed for less than a "c-note", much less for these trivial, dust covered numbers.

~~~~~

HEY Pittsburgh!

This REALLY IS the same ol' Dougie!

~~~~~

NOW!

Get the word spread...IMMEDIATELY!

And somebody tell "666" and his "chump" to get here too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Even the "sponsor" refused to waste time, preaching to the choir".

~~~~~

Don't embarrass me, y'all!

(Remember: "Homie don't play dat!")

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

OK...

We're up to 96 "Users".

~~~~~

Look y'all, I'm in enough trouble here.

As you know, I begin each day with my usual "JOY FILLED" dance moves, since this fight, though extremely grueling, fills me with EXTREME JOY for being asked to be a participant of the WINNING TEAM. So today, after I busted out a few extra special moves, I kinda bragged to Jehovah, how THIS would be THE DAY, when the Pittsburgh folk would...

YOU KNOW!

~~~~~

So let's get to crackin'...IMMEDIATELY!

Because "666" has already shown up, as you can clearly see.(By the "skid marks" on that thread)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

100!

FINALLY!

~~~~~

And now, let me just start with...

AW SHUCKS!

I'm completely out of time for today!

Well, just think about how you'll feel, when it's NOT just a forum, but your life that's on the line, when you find out that you waited too long...

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
84 "Users"?
Get the word spread...IMMEDIATELY!
And somebody tell "666" and his "chump" to get here too!
You want me to tell who what now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Stingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to tell who what now?
Not that I'm surprised, but this is the GAZILLIONTH time that you've posted at an EXACT time that I...

NEVERMIND!

~~~~~

There's no need for YOU to go through any bother. Just look in the mirror and KNOW that your...

NEVERMIND!

~~~~~

WHO?! "666"

WHAT?! That he's a LOSER!

NOW?! YES! NOW! As Soon (VERY Soon) as you look in the mirror!

And don't think of it as a "want" type of thing. Anything coming from ME, to YOU, is a DIRECT ORDER!

Now JUMP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Because "666" has already shown up, as you can clearly see.(By the "skid marks" on that thread)
He leaves "skid marks" wherever he goes! You'll need to clean and sanitize this thread also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

60 people here.

AND I WAS THE 60th!

~~~~~

TSK! TSK! TSK!
GOD

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

666 IS Put in HELL 4EVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I'm surprised, but this is the GAZILLIONTH time that you've posted at an EXACT time that I...
NEVERMIND!
~~~~~
There's no need for YOU to go through any bother. Just look in the mirror and KNOW that your...
NEVERMIND!
~~~~~
WHO?! "666"
WHAT?! That he's a LOSER!
NOW?! YES! NOW! As Soon (VERY Soon) as you look in the mirror!
And don't think of it as a "want" type of thing. Anything coming from ME, to YOU, is a DIRECT ORDER!
Now JUMP!
If you want to get a reaction out of me, try ordering my son around one more time. It's smite Thursday by the way. So be careful

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I was going to post some really interesting stuff, but my schedule got so busy. Plus, for some reason, every time I sat down at the computer, at the Downtown Internet café, the security guard kept stalking my work.

I finally had to report her to the A.C.L.U., so that I could get this little bit done.

~~~~~

I wanted to talk about what happened down in Mexico, since even THAT situation is being ignored by the "JW" folks.

WOW!

Satan has done a real number on y'all!

~~~~~

But I can't get into it, the way I was intended, thanks to all of the "attention" I was getting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

The information about the family of 8, who were stabbed to death, came out on Monday. I noticed that there were NO COMMENTS on that thread for quite a while. Then one comment, then another.

There were either 8 or 9 comments there before #9 was deleted for some reason.

Then yesterday, I mentioned it showing Satan has done a "real number" on his WTS, and now there are plenty of comments.

Satan's KREW got on it quick!

But my point wasn't the amount of comments. It was the difference between Whitney's murder, when Satan was freshly EXPOSED, and this murder, after he has had time to make sure that his WTS demanded that you show him loyalty, by staying away from this forum, where he's being trampled on daily.

And for the most part...

YOU HAVE!

~~~~~

BRAVO! GOOD FOR YOU! TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT, FROM THAT BIG BAG OF "sweet goodies" AND GORGE YOURSELF SILLY! Because "silly" is just how he wants you, one more day, one more event, one more Satanic fun filled Watchtower study, coming this weekend.

~~~~~

It's honestly to the point where y'all are so terrified of "everything" that you're under the mistaken misconception that, as long as you're nice and quiet, Satan won't bother you. And as long as the "bad stuff" happens in lands far off, Satan will stay far off.

~~~~~

Someone ask Clinton Heichel if he still feels good about how everyone surrounded him, when I was asking him to show how Satan's KREW has set him up. It's been so long, he's probably gotten really, really comfortable in his new relationship with...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

...his protection squad. But this forum had it's highest peaks during the COLD BLOODED MURDER of Whitney, which, BTW...Jonathan Holt DID NOT commit, but NOBODY is coming here for this family of 8. When I come here, and see that these numbers in the 50's and 60's, it's such a shame.

EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SHOULD DISQUALIFY YOURSELVES FROM USING Jehovah's NAME!

If the WTS WAS Jehovah's organization, and you're quaking in your boots out of fear like this, what does that say about Jehovah's power?! Your actions say it all! In your world, the world of the WTS, Jehovah is POWERLESS!

And if the WTS isn't Jehovah's organization, which, BTW...IT ISN'T, what are you doing in there?!

~~~~~

Satan has done a "real number" on HIS WTS. From the moment in March 2012, when he had to BUY the loyalty of the Pittsburgh area people, the people that SAW HIM OPERATE IN FULL VIEW, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, he's been rocking the entire "DEEEEEAR BROTHERHOOD" to sleep.

You included.

~~~~~

SO?!

What's up now?! A wonderful meeting is planned for this weekend. Even though you KNOW that it's Satan's meeting, you can't prove DISLOYAL to "THE ORGANIZATION". Now can you?!

~~~~~

Going TO Satan, in your WTS mind, is the ONLY way to keep away from Satan.

RIGHT?!(crickets)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

HEY Pittsburgh!

Some of the most Heavenly events just happened, and you missed it!

HOW?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

HEY Pittsburgh!

On December 6, 2013, "666" admitted to having interactions with "demons". Then, on December 16, 2013, he PROUDLY PROCLAIMED that Satan is his "daddy".

And if you'll recall, this is the SAME EXACT "666" that masterminded the Satanic "POUNCE" job on "INDY".

~~~~~

And he is also the OWNER of the WTS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Has anyone gone back and checked to see if the same "CERTAIN SOMEONE" that masterminded the Satanic "POUNCE" job on "INDY", is the same person that admitted having "demons" eating his lunch, AND, that Satan IS his "daddy"?!

Or are concerned about hurting the feelings of Jehovah's SWORN ENEMY?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

HEY "P A N G"...

I'm sure that Soon, VERY Soon, everyone in the Pittsburgh area will be in the "correct" mood to FINALLY focus, and probably point accusing fingers, at those who allowed this Satanic deception to prosper.

As sad as this is, maybe we can begin to get folks to...

WAKE UP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

HEY Pittsburgh, AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS SEEN THE "EVIDENCE", YET HONORS Satan WITH YOUR SILENCE...

Over the past few days, "666" has shown himself!

So, to those in the Terrace Congregation, here in Pittsburgh...

And the Central Congregation, here in Pittsburgh...

And the Swissvale Congregation, here in Pittsburgh...

And the Garfield Congregation, here in Pittsburgh...

And the West Wilkinsburg Congregation, here in Pittsburgh...

REMEMBER THIS:

There was a time when the SAME EXACT demons that "666" has "interactions" with, were "Jehovah's (Angelic) Witnesses".

But after they decided to PROTECT Satan, as you all are doing, they kinda changed. In fact, the scriptures tell us that, they bring back...

"7 MORE, WORSE THAN THE FIRST!"

...in their effort to continue their "new" way of life. Those of you who continue to keep on YOUR "new" way of life will Soon, VERY Soon, be riding along beside Satan, seeking to devour as many Christians as possible. Just as the demons have decided to do THEIR best, in the time they have remaining, since they are now on a course that will not change, you will see just how deceptive the powers of darkness are, as YOU get suckered into becoming Satan's agent.

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!

You're already keeping his secrets! How big a jump will it be, before you're willing to hold the Satanic "weapons", and then, to aim, then fire?

Then look at your handiwork, with the same glee filled loser giggle coming from you, as Satan has, seeing you, WILLINGLY, in his control.

~~~~~

BTW...

This isn't "just" for Pittsburgh anymore. There have been HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS, who have seen the "evidence" of who OWNS the WTS.

Think about YOUR "angelic" nature...no matter which "Congregation" you're in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••