Hidden Satanic messages inside Jehova...

Hidden Satanic messages inside Jehovah's Witnesses publications

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 48
Next Last
Artcritic

Manchester, UK

#3 Feb 27, 2007
If you are a JW BEWARE because if you Question the images this is what will happen to you. Look at link bellow.

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/hype...
smoke

UK

#5 Mar 12, 2007
why are there no comments

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#6 Mar 12, 2007
The Watchtower is controlled by satan,so what should we expect from their artwork.
Steve Lowry

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Mar 12, 2007
smoke wrote:
I'm sorry, but from what I have seen it's all smoke and no fire, Smoke. I guess this is why I haven't posted much about your observations. Sure, I believe the WBTS to be demon led. But Satanic subliminal messages? Nah.
smoke

UK

#8 Mar 16, 2007
denying the obvious.
Steve Lowry

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2007
smoke wrote:
denying the obvious.
I tell ya what Smoke. I'll give your idea another shot. I'll check iy out again.
Steve Lowry

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Mar 16, 2007
smoke wrote:
denying the obvious.
Ok, I looked at the images again. Kinda weird and maybe kinda imagined in some cases. Tell me what exactly would be the purpose (in your opnion) in intentionally putting demonic or scarey looking pictures in the literature.

“Gods love ... poured out”

Sacramento

#11 Mar 16, 2007
smoke wrote:
Sorry Smoke. I just do not think this hidden image thing will have any real impact on Jehovah's witnesses, and probably not anyone else.

I have seen many of the pictures and some of them are a little bit of a stretch to see the image. A few are, however, hard to believe it could possibly be an accident for the image to be there.

When I was one of Jehovah's witnesses, a fellow witness showed me one of the hidden images. I said something like "wow" but that was the extent of it, it had no lasting effect on me.
binsubimages

London, UK

#12 Mar 17, 2007
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Smoke. I just do not think this hidden image thing will have any real impact on Jehovah's witnesses, and probably not anyone else.
I have seen many of the pictures and some of them are a little bit of a stretch to see the image. A few are, however, hard to believe it could possibly be an accident for the image to be there.
When I was one of Jehovah's witnesses, a fellow witness showed me one of the hidden images. I said something like "wow" but that was the extent of it, it had no lasting effect on me.
Just to let you all know that i am new here and i have spent over a year finding out all about the subliminial images that very few that we have seen so far. In fact, subliminial images have been going on ever since C.T.Russell. I have not yet got the know-how is to putthe images on the web yet, but i have found out how to find them in the publications that have been printed in the publications. As a starter,if you have the publication "see the good land" and on page 13, between c3 and d4 on the map, hidden there in the "coastline" is on beast having sex with a taller long snouted beast showing a large male penis which is being licked by a bald headed man. Try and blow up the area of the page if you can. I will post more of the THOUSANDS that can be found at a later date!

Bangor Maine USA

#13 Mar 17, 2007
Just like with UFO sightings there are credible,rational,respected witnesses who testify to the truth of their observations.

We need to collate the evidence.The devil would delight in putting demonic imagery in alleged 'Christian' literature.
Steve Lowry

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Mar 17, 2007
binsubimages wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you all know that i am new here and i have spent over a year finding out all about the subliminial images that very few that we have seen so far. In fact, subliminial images have been going on ever since C.T.Russell. I have not yet got the know-how is to putthe images on the web yet, but i have found out how to find them in the publications that have been printed in the publications. As a starter,if you have the publication "see the good land" and on page 13, between c3 and d4 on the map, hidden there in the "coastline" is on beast having sex with a taller long snouted beast showing a large male penis which is being licked by a bald headed man. Try and blow up the area of the page if you can. I will post more of the THOUSANDS that can be found at a later date!
I once saw a silhouette of Abraham Lincoln. It was most true to his likeness. It was all there, his hat, beard, big ears and all. Where did I see it? The museum? In a history book? Nope. I saw it in a discarded piece of slowly melting bubble gum on a sidewalk. I think you can see just about anything you want to see, if you want to see it. But hey, it IS interesting to look at, so post away!

Bangor Maine USA

#15 Mar 17, 2007
LATEST WORLD NEWS on JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WATCHTOWER

Babies seized after Jehovah’s Witness mother refuses blood for ...
Times Online, UK - Feb 22, 2007

Former San Jose church elder sent to prison for molesting young girl
San Jose Mercury News, CA - Mar 1, 2007
A former Jehovah's Witness elder was sentenced today in a San Jose courtroom to 12 years in state prison for the repeated molestation of a young congregant....

SJ: CHURCH ELDER GETS 12 YEARS FOR MOLESTATION OF CONGREGANT
CBS 5, CA - Mar 1, 2007
A former Jehovah's Witness elder was sentenced today in a San Jose courtroom to 12 years in state prison for the repeated molestation of a young congregant....

Church Leader Sentenced for Molestation
KCBS, CA - Mar 1, 2007
The man, an elder of the Jehovah's Witness church, was charged with continuous sexual abuse of a minor. He pleaded no contest to the charges, which reduced ...

WE GOT PLENTY OF COMPELLING 'EVIDENCE' EVERYWHERE
smoke

UK

#16 Mar 20, 2007
The leadership of the Watchtower Society know that Jehovah's witnesses is really a branch of Satanism and they are laughing at the sheple who are paying their tithes and are oppressed by the IBSA.
binsubimages

London, UK

#17 Mar 20, 2007
just to let you all know that i have made an error in relation to the "see the good land" brochure. the image is between D4 and E3, and not between c3 and d4. Sorry, my mistake. Page 13. Also, what else i found out with all those ones who can obtain any of the 1970s WTs. I have the 1974-1976 WT binders, anf if all those with a computer and scanner, try and increase the main structure that was on the frount covers of each issue! Each issue had the same building on the frount cover. When you increase any section of the building, you should be able to see tiny micro cartoon faces or half-faces! But dont increase the size too much, it would only blur up the picture. To reaveal the half-faces, a flat mirror will bring out these faces. There are thousands of them interlocking with each other! The next one is found in the WT sept 15 2005 page 25. if we were to put the bottom of the page against a mirror, a two horned goat-head figure will show up clear as crystl. using a photo-copy and a reverse photo-copy put together would show a better picture of this goat-head. Incedently, this goat-head is of Freemasonary origin which they call the "baphomet". The next one is very intresting. Try running your smal flat mirror over the cover of the "you can live forever in paradise on earth" book- back and frount! Lots and lots of satanic images will appear. This is also done better with your computer. For example, put your mirror against the letter "C" and just above it and faces will appear all the way down the middle. Turn the book upsidedown and more faces will appear! Even use your mirror on a 45 degree angle and more will appear. It is no suprise that this book was or is one of the most popular books ever produced- due to the frount cover. That is it for now, many more will be posted soon.

Since: Mar 07

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Mar 20, 2007
I'm not a JW, but you guys are funny. You're like on a witch hunt or something. You might as well be back in the days of the Salem witch hunt days where they burn innocent people at the stake. Its Sad to me to see "Christians" attacking others because of their beliefs. Whatever happened to Christ's words to love your enemies and do good to them that hate you, despitefully abuse you and persecute you? I mean, i dont think JWs are doing that to you, so they aren't even that bad to where you should be hating and persecuting them right?

I don't agree with 99% of their doctrine and teachings, but im not gonna go so far as to persecute them and say that Satan himself is leading them... C'mon people be kind and loving and love your neighbor and make me a little prouder to be a Christian.

read my book:
http://www.aapossolutions.com/About-Us/How-to...

It's based off KJV of bible among other stuff.
Steve Lowry

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 Mar 20, 2007
Aconstas1 wrote:
I'm not a JW, but you guys are funny. You're like on a witch hunt or something. You might as well be back in the days of the Salem witch hunt days where they burn innocent people at the stake. Its Sad to me to see "Christians" attacking others because of their beliefs. Whatever happened to Christ's words to love your enemies and do good to them that hate you, despitefully abuse you and persecute you? I mean, i dont think JWs are doing that to you, so they aren't even that bad to where you should be hating and persecuting them right?
I don't agree with 99% of their doctrine and teachings, but im not gonna go so far as to persecute them and say that Satan himself is leading them... C'mon people be kind and loving and love your neighbor and make me a little prouder to be a Christian.
read my book:
You might want to walk a mile or two in our shoes (former JW's), fore' ya go judging folks. Justa suggestion.
smoke

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Mar 21, 2007
Aconstas1 wrote:
read my book:
No one is being burnt
binsubimages

London, UK

#21 Mar 22, 2007
Aconstas1 wrote:
I don't agree with 99% of their doctrine and teachings, but im not gonna go so far as to persecute them and say that Satan himself is leading them...
you have to understand that what i personally put on this website is nothing against the majority of Jehovahs Witnesses themselves. I was one for 30 years and enjoyed every moment with them. I was raised with a very warm congregation. This is not an attack on those ones at the bethels or even those ones attending the congregations. But,what has been put on this website is from the books and mags ect. that we are given to use to preach the kingdom of god by those ones are what they call themselves the Governing Body. It is them at Brooklyn, NY that produce the information that is distrubited by the computer system which is dished all around the world. One survay done 2 yrs ago said that over 167,000 JWs left the faith due to the lies and decite by the Governing Body. If you do research on the website of the London Lodge of Freemasons which is baised in Queen ST WC2 London, you will find out that the term Governing Body actually comes from them.In the Danials Prophecy book, page 302 has a picture of the early WTs that was printed over 100yrs ago. On the top left hand side is the Freemasonary "Cross and Crown" surrounded by the "Laurel Leaf Reed" On the right hand side is the "Knights Templars DeMolay" head of armour. And , to do with subliminary images, if we were to put a mirror against the inside of the insert box, a two horned eskemo will appear-with a two fanged head just below it. Another faceappears in the water. Even though the cross and crown has not been used for years, the Laurel leaf reed still exists in todays WT articles. In the Jan 15 2006 WT page 29 has this sign on the "shield of faith". Is the Governing Body secrety and subconciencly asking ALL JWs to have faith in this sign? We would say "of course not". But it seems that seeing that this solider with the "complete suit of armour" is a JW on an INDIVIDULE basis, it seems that the GB wants us to have faith in the Freemasons by this sign. The UN uses this sign, as we all know. I ,personally do not want ANY sign on MY "suit of armor" as it is The Most High god we should worship.Most JWs today do not know of any connectios to the Freemasons or about the subliminial images. I suggest that you visit the nearest Kingdon Hall to get the publications that are mentioned on this site, so you personally can find out if i am telling you the truth or not. This seems fair. And if you do find out what i am telling you is the truth, try and speak to one of the Elders there to get his response. I had two Elders come around my home and i asked them to explain what i saw. All they mentioned to me is "how far are you going with this". Also with them,i asked why have we been saying all these years that the first Temple and Jeruselum was destroyed in 607BCE, when every reference books that i could find says that it was in 587/586BCE. They even refused to look in the reference books that i had and said that theywere not intrested. I was very suprised from their visit. You see, the sububliminial images are there for a purpose for ALL JWs. The key element is putting fear in all JWs as 99% of all the thousands of subliminial images that i found so they settle in their subconcience minds. They are not aware that some of the teachings they teach are false.
binsubimages

London, UK

#22 Mar 23, 2007
hello i am back. What i am now posting to you all is the method that has been used in order to disguise any subliminial images that are throughout the WT societys pictures. We must remember that anything can be hidden in a picture- weither it is a complete image or not. If you have a scanner, a computer with a programe that can reverse a picture that has been scanned, this would be best. But a small flat mirror would surfice! Run the mirror along any picture that the society has produced from ANY publication, and you will be suprised as to how many images do come up. Run your mirror from left to right, right to left, up and down and back up again. Withe the "Knowladge" book, try running the mirror on a 50 degree angle- espessally on page 35 (?) where we see Jesus healing a cripled man. On one internet site, one person took this picture to experts and they found over 100 subliminial faces and items hidden inthis one picture. With the method that i have explained to you all, we can find over 200 faces and images. The computer is for to scan at a certern place on the picture, get also a reverse copy of the same picture, print these out and put them together. Full images will appear. If you have ANY publications at your home, try it out. Next time i will give details from the few WT publications as to what or where they are. And please be advised that seeing that the publication made for children called "The Great Teacher" book, this is the MOST DANGEROUS BOOK IN THE WORLD! If you have ths publication, notice the amount of creases that are in the clothing, this is because subliminial images are hidden amongst them! More details later.

NMB

Location hidden

#23 Mar 23, 2007
"Run the mirror along any picture that the society has produced from ANY publication, and you will be suprised as to how many images do come up. Run your mirror from left to right, right to left, up and down and back up again."

Yes absolutely true! I found an advertisement for Coke on my Pepsi label! It's amazing what a mirror can show!

Then I found Elvis, John Lennon, and Richard Nixon hidden in a Newsweek ad.

What a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God= ONE Being...or THREE? (Sep '15) 1 min the Mad JW 751
I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE (Dec '11) 6 min Caciques a liar 13,843
What is God doing now? 6 min Arkham Bravo 16
A Thousand Year Reign of Peace 8 min little lamb 8
Do JW's believe homosexuals will go to hell?.. 11 min Arkham Bravo 63
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 12 min Caciques a liar 2,528
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! 16 min the Mad JW 117
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 25 min Tony Price 77 2,469
Who really will survive Armageddon? 39 min Tony Price 77 30
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 1 hr GreatSouthbay4040 826
Thirdwitness: a rebel against the Faithful Slave (Jan '12) 5 hr JF Sebastian 337
More from around the web