children need protecting
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
little lamb

Park Orchards, Australia

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Best way to protect the children is to call upon JEHOVAH as a family..

Jeremiah 10 [25] Pour out your rage upon the nations who have ignored you, and upon the FAMILIES who have not called upon your name......"

Seems God pours his wrath out on FAMILIES who don't call upon his name..and a person can go to meetings but come home and not pray as a FAMILY, and not call on Jehovah's name..

That wrath is poured out upon families , if they don't..it

But Jehovah says in Psalm 91[14]......I shall protect him, because he has come to know my name.'

That goes for the children as well

However if children are taught to trust in men..the scriptures state , that the ablebodied man who makes flesh his arm..actually becomes cursed..

Probably why there is so much child abuse in 'churches' generally, because parents tend to trust their organizations and the men running it, rather then God himself.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
LL, correct me if I'm wrong but are you saying child molestation is Gods wrath poured out upon families?
little lamb

Park Orchards, Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
LL, correct me if I'm wrong but are you saying child molestation is Gods wrath poured out upon families?
Its understanding what a 'curse' is isn't it?

This business with child molestation..has happened in many churches not one..and when you listen to the victims and their families , what was shaken to the very core was their TRUST in these men..They TRUSTED them.

Proverbs 26 [2] " Just as a bird has cause for fleeing and just as a bird for flying , so a malediction does not come without real cause."

A 'bird' in scripture is often used for Satan's work...he is only allowed in areas of where people disbelieve God...and he brings in the curse.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
I'm sorry if this subject brings back memories to anyone who has been effected by child abuse in anyway.
No you are not. If you were you wouldn't use genuine victims to further your anti-JW agenda.
JesusMyKing wrote:
The WTS has a history of covering up molestation within their ranks and hiding pedophiles and tend to label anyone who speaks out.
That is not true. As has been proved in court in case after case when they have been falsely accused of doing so:

== Court Cases ==

Rees Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Amy B Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Amber Long Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Heidi Meyers Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Berry Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Beal et al Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Decorso Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.

Erica Garza Rodriguez Vs WT--Dismissed.

Nolen's Eleven Vs WT--Dropped or summarily dismissed.

Boer Vs WT--WT nets $137,000.

Welch, Nicole D, Tabitha H. Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Kara L. Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Daniel West et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Wimberly Gutierez et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Tim W Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Jared Grafmyer Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

A.B., G.G., S.H.,N.H., et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.

Friends of Amanda M. Vs WT--dismissed without prejudice.
JesusMyKing wrote:
Please let's not use this thread as a means to abuse each other.
So you are using this thread to abuse Jehovah's Witnesses with your smear campaign to further your religious agenda but no one else is allowed to stoop to your level?

Hypocrite.

If you have theological differences with Jehovah's Witnesses you should use the Bible if it actually supported your church.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not. If you were you wouldn't use genuine victims to further your anti-JW agenda.
<quoted text>
That is not true. As has been proved in court in case after case when they have been falsely accused of doing so:
== Court Cases ==
<quoted text>
So you are using this thread to abuse Jehovah's Witnesses with your smear campaign to further your religious agenda but no one else is allowed to stoop to your level?
Hypocrite.
If you have theological differences with Jehovah's Witnesses you should use the Bible if it actually supported your church.
It's my sympathy for the genuine victims of the child hating, pedophile loving WTS that caused me to create this thread.

To say I am using genuine victims of abuse to further my agenda is disgusting and makes you no different to the sick minded people who run the society.

If I have an agenda its to expose the pervert loving WT organisation for what it is, but like the organisation you make accusations about people who speak out against it.

You don't care about the children or the horrors they suffer at the hands of WT perverts and the organisation as a whole with its pedophile protecting policies. Heck, if a child or parent make an accusation of molestation in a non mandatory reporting state, they don't report it to the authorities. That's absolutely disgusting and those elders who the alleged molestation was reported to need looking into themselves by the local authorities. If the parents report the molestation when they have been told not to tell anyone else, those parents then become victims of the WTS vile accusations.

I have had numerous lengthy discussions with victims of child molestation, and what they say is heart wrenching. The WTS is evil and disgusting to the core.

When you have held a 30+ aged woman in your arms as she sobs like a baby because her life has been messed up by a pedophile, or when you've had to sit in on interviews with child protection officers while a child gives sickening details of what happened to them, things a young child should NEVER know, then try telling me I have an agenda. Try having to hold back tears as a girl tearfully tells you memories of sexual abuse at the hands of her "father". How her siblings where also victims - girls and boys. Try having to have to speak to a disgusting pedophile on the phone as he moans and groans thinking he's talking to a 13 year old girl, or try having a pedophile who also thinks he's speaking to a child, sending video clips of him messing with himself and telling you he's had the "snip" so you won't get pregnant when you meet for sex.

I could go on forever but for the sake of possible victims reading this thread I won't. And trust me, I'm very happy not to.
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
== Court Cases ==
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.

What about Candace Conti??
What about the many settlements made behind closed doors with gag orders??
Just because those cases were dismissed doesn't mean it didn't happen..you know that, right?

The truth is many, many children have been molested and mistreated within the JW religion..my 9 year old child happens to be one. I know exactly what goes on, because I lived through it!!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its understanding what a 'curse' is isn't it?
This business with child molestation..has happened in many churches not one..and when you listen to the victims and their families , what was shaken to the very core was their TRUST in these men..They TRUSTED them.
Proverbs 26 [2] " Just as a bird has cause for fleeing and just as a bird for flying , so a malediction does not come without real cause."
A 'bird' in scripture is often used for Satan's work...he is only allowed in areas of where people disbelieve God...and he brings in the curse.
Yes I know it happens in many churches.

Still appears that you are somehow blaming child molestation on Gods wrath.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Candace Conti??
There is ONE CASE which is still in the appeals process.

We have to wait and see what ultimately happens there, but the case has more holes than swiss cheese.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#11 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyTroll wrote:
When you have held a 30+ aged woman in your arms as she sobs like a baby because her life has been messed up by a pedophile, or when you've had to sit in on interviews with child protection officers while a child gives sickening details of what happened to them, things a young child should NEVER know, then try telling me I have an agenda.
Mmmmkay. You have an agenda.

I don't suppose asking you for PROOF of your unsubstantiated claims would do any good, would it?

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#12 Feb 13, 2013
notHoodwinked wrote:
The truth is many, many children have been molested and mistreated within the JW religion..my 9 year old child happens to be one. I know exactly what goes on, because I lived through it!!
Actually, what you knew about the person whose claims you appropriated for your own you know thanks to me and several others who detailed it in response to your failure to substantiate your allegations.

You're welcome, BTW.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#13 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyTroll wrote:
I could go on forever but for the sake of possible victims reading this thread I won't. And trust me, I'm very happy not to.
Sure, you could go on and on ad nauseum and it wouldn't mean a damn thing to anyone other than an agenda-driven propaganda artist [i.e., notHoodwinked] without some substantive, tangible, verifiable PROOF that what you allege to have occurred has ACTUALLY occurred and that JW elders did with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE either fail to take action or engaged in acts that served to "cover up" abuse they had ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE of.

And I'm sure you're happy not to provide any proof whatsoever to substantiate your allegations; as illustrated, your more than happy to make perverse allegations against unnamed members of the JW sect and smear its name generally.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2013
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmkay. You have an agenda.
I don't suppose asking you for PROOF of your unsubstantiated claims would do any good, would it?
I don't care what you believe and what you don't.

This is a very sensitive subject for anyone and you think I'm so absent minded that I would post PROOF of victims on this forum? That's complete madness, what's wrong with you?!

You're as sensitive as your idol the WTS who drag little victims face to face with their abusers.
TPMP

New York, NY

#15 Feb 13, 2013
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what you knew about the person whose claims you appropriated for your own you know thanks to me and several others who detailed it in response to your failure to substantiate your allegations.
You're welcome, BTW.
Her 9 year old child?. She is speaking as if the child is 9 years old at present.

How long ago was this?.

I was under the impression that this child she claims as her own was slightly older than 9 by now.

She has presently said that her daughter that was molested is now in high school and well adjusted.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2013
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you could go on and on ad nauseum and it wouldn't mean a damn thing to anyone other than an agenda-driven propaganda artist [i.e., notHoodwinked] without some substantive, tangible, verifiable PROOF that what you allege to have occurred has ACTUALLY occurred and that JW elders did with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE either fail to take action or engaged in acts that served to "cover up" abuse they had ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE of.
And I'm sure you're happy not to provide any proof whatsoever to substantiate your allegations; as illustrated, your more than happy to make perverse allegations against unnamed members of the JW sect and smear its name generally.
Where have I ever said ALL the perverts were JW's?

I NEVER...... but abuse is abuse and victims are victims.

The WTS are among other organisations who cover up child molestation and aid pedophiles.

A pervert in the WTS destroys a child as much as a pervert in the Catholic Church.

Get your facts straight before you throw allegations around.
TPMP

New York, NY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very sensitive subject for anyone and you think I'm so absent minded that I would post PROOF of victims on this forum? That's complete madness, what's wrong with you?!
You're as sensitive as your idol the WTS who drag little victims face to face with their abusers.
You think it's OK to just smear WTBTS?.

You're FOS!

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ONE CASE which is still in the appeals process.
We have to wait and see what ultimately happens there, but the case has more holes than swiss cheese.
Candace Conti.

The WTS tried to smear her character in court. It's an evil satanic cult.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#19 Feb 13, 2013
JesusMyTroll wrote:
Nor do I expect you to. You care about misleading people.

Idiot Troll: This is a very sensitive subject for anyone and you think I'm so absent minded that I would post PROOF of victims on this forum?

Reply: You'll post perverted, unsubstantiated allegations of abuse - and revile anyone who dares question them. If you're going to accuse people of crimes and coverups thereof, you have a burden of substantiating those accusations.

Idiot Troll: That's complete madness, what's wrong with you?!

Reply: It's complete madness to libel and revile individuals and accuse them of heinous crimes and coverups thereof then blast anyone who suggests you should actually PROVE those charges.

Idiot Troll: You're as sensitive as your idol the WTS who drag little victims face to face with their abusers.

Reply: You mean like in a Court of LAW?

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#20 Feb 13, 2013
TPMP wrote:
How long ago was this?.
Never.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 13, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's OK to just smear WTBTS?.
You're FOS!
The WT own pedophile protecting policy smears it.
TPMP

New York, NY

#22 Feb 13, 2013
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Never.
LOL!

Just what i thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus has a God 7 min Udere 479
Just WHERE are the 'Immortal Souls' of Adam & Eve? (Nov '16) 8 min jad2017 920
How does a poor trinitarian answer this question? 12 min Cornbread 1
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 25 min wow 10,703
Jesus' origin as firstborn/prototokos only-bego... 45 min pcloadletter 9
News The Jehovah's Witness and the Watchtower Bible ... (Nov '14) 1 hr Knock Knock 50
The BIG JW Lie! 1 hr rsss1 442
Jesus: "Truly I tell you today- you Will Be Wit... 1 hr the Mad JW 48
" tear down this temple! " 5 hr the Mad JW 171
The Eternal Word that Samson calls a creature .. 6 hr red blood relative 234
More from around the web