Does Raymond Franz 'Crisis' book tell...

Does Raymond Franz 'Crisis' book tell the Truth.

Created by Mighty Mouse on Jul 13, 2008

1,602 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I plan on reading it.

I will never read it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1084 Jul 9, 2012
Tamia wrote:
<quoted text> Its not like its some marvel comic book. Its about some man venting about his personal issues.
goes to show yuni you have not read the book or if you have your lying, because RF does not vent, there was nothing nasty in the book, he never personally attacked anyone, and he was very diplomatic.

Your the one venting your hatred on this forum to anyone that is not in agreement with your WT idol.

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#1085 Jul 10, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>goes to show yuni you have not read the book or if you have your lying, because RF does not vent, there was nothing nasty in the book, he never personally attacked anyone, and he was very diplomatic.
Your the one venting your hatred on this forum to anyone that is not in agreement with your WT idol.
This is true. The WTS defenders love to spout this rubbish on how hateful and vindictive Ray Franz was and how he was trying to pull followers after HIM rather than following the latest murmurings the GB happened to conjure up as "God's mouthpiece(s).

Having read both of his books I can say that *I* could see that he loved his God, loved Jesus and believed their words and directions over and above those of the WTS reps.....just as the majority of those leaving the evil and phony WTS do.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1086 Jul 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I'd say you are an expert at it...you do a lot of judging of me, and don't even know me.
<quoted text>
My comment wasn't judgmental. It was a compliment.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1087 Jul 10, 2012
So say you.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#1088 Jul 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So say you.
I thought you tolerated me nomi. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#1089 Jul 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So say you.
Hey, you sounded like yoda there.:)
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#1090 Jul 10, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. The WTS defenders love to spout this rubbish on how hateful and vindictive Ray Franz was and how he was trying to pull followers after HIM rather than following the latest murmurings the GB happened to conjure up as "God's mouthpiece(s).
Having read both of his books I can say that *I* could see that he loved his God, loved Jesus and believed their words and directions over and above those of the WTS reps.....just as the majority of those leaving the evil and phony WTS do.
R,Franz was true anoinnted believer ,directly chosen by Gods Grace,and forced by Holy Spirit to depart organization JW,because this organization like all churches are from 1988 BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY-no more under influence of Holy Spirit,only satan spirit took over whole earthly christianity+JW
R.Franz,few others, me too,
were forced by God Spirit to leave this today devil spirit coruppted organization, and having eternal free man made bonds christian single freedom
God Bless to all of Those,whom God gave His Own personal grace.EPF 1;3-12.2;8-9.ROMANS 8;16
3JOHN 2-4....please read those passages in Godly fear and silence.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#1091 Jul 10, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
R,Franz was true anoinnted believer ,directly chosen by Gods Grace,and forced by Holy Spirit to depart organization JW,because this organization like all churches are from 1988 BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY-no more under influence of Holy Spirit,only satan spirit took over whole earthly christianity+JW
were forced by God Spirit to leave this today devil spirit coruppted organization, and having eternal free man made bonds christian single freedom
God Bless to all of Those,whom God gave His Own personal grace.EPF 1;3-12.2;8-9.ROMANS 8;16
Why did you change your name Dr Shrink?

I agree with your post, just wondering.
jacqueline

Saint John, IN

#1092 Jul 11, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipek, I think you expressed it well my brother. Could you please come and tell us your experience on how you came to these conclusions. I will be in Gadsden, Al. in August, 2012 where Br. Franz lived and died in my old Circuit. My brother sat on his DF committee but walked out and it took him five years to regain himself. I am "Ask Jacqueline " on this site www.friendsofjehovahswitnesses.com could you come and tell us your journey out please. Also the convention of the Bible Students is being broadcasted this year over Adobe connect. Thank you

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#1093 Jul 14, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I'd say you are an expert at it...you do a lot of judging of me, and don't even know me.
<quoted text>
NOMI!You HYPOCRITE you judged me and you don't even know me.In response to verses of Holy Scripture that I posted,you accused me of posting what was not Biblical teaching because it exposed the heresy of the watch tower doctrine.
Then when I asked you for a verse to support your watch tower teaching you accused me of wanting to argue.
The Holy Scriptures teach.
Exodus 20.
16.Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

The watch tower cult teaches it is ok to lie.
the Holy Bible teaches.
Revelation 21.
18.the unbelieving ... and murderers ... and idolaters, and ALL ,LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire & brimstone ...
ken brewer edmonton ab

Edmonton, Canada

#1094 Jul 22, 2012
have not read this book but truly cant wait.40 years of association with the witness.I will say this religion has always had design on human control.The jw s Have the ultimate control when it comes to brain washing.Everlasting life is a pretty big carrot to dangel in front of the donkeys face.So big is this carrot that family loved ones and all that is suppose to belong to you ultimatly becomes theres.CULT cult CULT cult!!!!!Buyer beware!!Raymond Franz as part of the governing body knowing the Jehovah Witness,s are Gods chosen people??? Surely then he must know the assassin knows where he lives!SO? why then would he lie?Think about that.Gods chosen people,even Judas hung him self after his realization of his doings.Gods chosen people!!The implications of what this Brother has put in writing should clearly rock the foundation of this society.WHO is Charles t Russel?

NMB

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1095 Jul 22, 2012
ken brewer edmonton ab wrote:
have not read this book but truly cant wait.40 years of association with the witness.I will say this religion has always had design on human control.The jw s Have the ultimate control when it comes to brain washing.Everlasting life is a pretty big carrot to dangel in front of the donkeys face.So big is this carrot that family loved ones and all that is suppose to belong to you ultimatly becomes theres.CULT cult CULT cult!!!!!Buyer beware!!Raymond Franz as part of the governing body knowing the Jehovah Witness,s are Gods chosen people??? Surely then he must know the assassin knows where he lives!SO? why then would he lie?Think about that.Gods chosen people,even Judas hung him self after his realization of his doings.Gods chosen people!!The implications of what this Brother has put in writing should clearly rock the foundation of this society.WHO is Charles t Russel?
This book was first published almost thirty years ago.

"Raymond Franz as part of the governing body knowing the Jehovah Witness,s are Gods chosen people??? Surely then he must know the assassin knows where he lives!"

I guess you haven't heard that Ray FranZ is no longer among the living? He died June 2, 2010.

"40 years of association with the witness." "WHO is Charles t Russel?"

Your claim to have been associated with Jehovah's Witnesses for forty years has to be questioned when you asked the above.
Gerry

Brighton, UK

#1096 Oct 8, 2012
Both Franze's books are authentic and true, from what I already know about JWs. He comes across as an honest Christian man prepared to admit his past mistakes and to reveal the truth about the WTS. Other books I have read do not have the honest and truthful approach he has, because they are far too biased
Shelly1966

Antigo, WI

#1097 Oct 8, 2012
Gerry wrote:
Both Franze's books are authentic and true, from what I already know about JWs. He comes across as an honest Christian man prepared to admit his past mistakes and to reveal the truth about the WTS. Other books I have read do not have the honest and truthful approach he has, because they are far too biased
I 100% agree.
I read his book many times years ago when I wantted Proof to show why I why leaving.

This wonderful, and factual book helped alot.

I give him so much credit for doing what he did.

He was a good man.Many Jw's do not like this book or him because it/he exposes them for who they really are.With back up proof.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1098 Oct 8, 2012
The Old Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Franz is still around. He still has people to his home and talks with them and has dinners and Bible discussions. He also travels occasionaly when asked to come speak somewhere. He is old and can't do as much as he did when he was younger.
He is no loser and not obscure by any means.
Your statement is cruel and shows your heart.
No, I'm sorry, but Ray Franz died a couple of years ago.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#1099 Oct 8, 2012
happyand free wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm sorry, but Ray Franz died a couple of years ago.
Yes.
dr of religion

Chicago, IL

#1100 Oct 8, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So say you.
Where ever I go there I shall be.

Portadown

#1101 Oct 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So say you.
So says the Holy Bible Nomi.

Galations 1.
8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

Where is this teaching of the watch tower Nomi?You who accused me of posting non Biblical teaching.

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

Where is it Nomi you hypocrite?

Portadown

#1102 Oct 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I have read enough bits and pieces to know the gist of it. Thats all I need to make an assessment. AND that is not judging Ray Franz. I know exactly what judging is.
<quoted text>
You should know what judging is Nomi.You judged the verses of Holy Scripture I posted that exposed the watch tower heresy as being non Biblical,but could not back up your lie.Ever since you have resorted to name calling and making more false allegations against me.The watch tower cult must be really proud of you Nomi.
ptt700

Gary, IN

#1103 Oct 10, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know what judging is Nomi.You judged the verses of Holy Scripture I posted that exposed the watch tower heresy as being non Biblical,but could not back up your lie.Ever since you have resorted to name calling and making more false allegations against me.The watch tower cult must be really proud of you Nomi.
I would like to ask if you believe that anyone ruling or governing with (ie governingbody) a body of men are doing so in opposition to Jesus. They are ruling without him, before him and therefore are anti or againt Christ. He will began his rule from heaven not using an organization or corporation now. He allows governments and governingbodies to rule, but they are not his earthly organization. He rules from heaven.The watchtower org is abillion dollar corporation. Christ didn't acquire property and money or lawyers. Their law dept rivals Enron and Microsoft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 4 min PrufSammy 7,574
Requesting prayer for dying lady (Feb '08) 8 min aadrivers 172
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 42 min Irishdub 275
The Greedy $3 Billion Scam (Oct '15) 44 min the Mad JW 402
one name given under heaven 56 min the Mad JW 156
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? (Nov '15) 1 hr the Mad JW 1,574
You know, churchoids- 1 hr the Mad JW 533
Do you churchoids agree with IrishDumb & Dumboy? 1 hr the Mad JW 51
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 2 hr aadrivers 61
More from around the web