#1 Feb 2, 2013
new batch, i asked who are you?
they replied one of the christians group
I asked are u from jehovah?
yes they replied
sorry I don't speak to jws.

after learning from here they are cults, i very scared. lol

how come they look tired?

should have some bright look on them if they are christians.
unsurejwdude12

London, UK

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Haha they look tired because they have been working all week then at the weekend they get up early to do tis work. Bet they haven't had any rest in ages because they have to do this work.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#3 Feb 3, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
Haha they look tired because they have been working all week then at the weekend they get up early to do tis work. Bet they haven't had any rest in ages because they have to do this work.
i see, pity them, previously there is one jw guy, looked like he hasn't sleep for ages, panda eyes.

they are real hard working people. lol
unsurejwdude12

London, UK

#4 Feb 3, 2013
apple wrote:
<quoted text>
i see, pity them, previously there is one jw guy, looked like he hasn't sleep for ages, panda eyes.
they are real hard working people. lol
They work hard and burn themselves out, it's a shame how jws judge one another if they don't Ho out on the work.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
apple wrote:
new batch, i asked who are you?
they replied one of the christians group
I asked are u from jehovah?
yes they replied
sorry I don't speak to jws.
after learning from here they are cults, i very scared. lol
how come they look tired?
should have some bright look on them if they are christians.
Anti-depressants tend to make you tired.
Plus how fulfilling is it to have the door slammed in your face 99.99% of the time, hoping for some sad sack just as depressed as you, to think your knocking on their door is some sort of "sign".
Pretty shitty work.
You can see why they need drugs to survive.
lol

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>Anti-depressants tend to make you tired.
Plus how fulfilling is it to have the door slammed in your face 99.99% of the time, hoping for some sad sack just as depressed as you, to think your knocking on their door is some sort of "sign".
Pretty shitty work.
You can see why they need drugs to survive.
A JW came to my door and said "we want to talk to you about something" I asked them to come in and when we were all seated I asked them what it was they wanted to talk about. They said: "I don't know we've never made it this far"!!!
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
A JW came to my door and said "we want to talk to you about something" I asked them to come in and when we were all seated I asked them what it was they wanted to talk about. They said: "I don't know we've never made it this far"!!!
You're a liar, MM.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#8 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute!
Nice that they would have me go alone or with another teenage girl,huh?
Yeah, I got invited more than once into the homes of men.
I just refused, because I am smarter than my brainwashed robot parents were.
I could give a shit if they wanted to buy the Watchtower and Awake I was forced to peddle.
Sick, sick cult.
lol

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar, MM.
It's a joke, D A! I'd never let one on my porch, much less invite them in!
Tell The Truth

Homewood, IL

#10 Feb 3, 2013
They didn't have so called bible aids (watchtower,awake,books) during the time of first century christians, and i don't see any evidence of book studies or baptismal candidates needing to answer 80-100 questions before they are deemed qualified to be baptized nowhere in the bible as a requirement of salvation or as the witnesses prefer to say (dedication).
The witnesses claim they follow the bible and it is their final authority. If you study with them make sure everything you learn from them is backed up by the bible. If you honestly do this you will be utterly shocked. I was dissapointed when i took the blinders off and really honestly reasoned with what they teach compared to what the bible actually says.
Bosco

Burlington, IA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I answered a land line the other day and guess who it was? After I'd already figured it out he lady finally told me she was a jw, so it looks like they're "tele-witnessing" now.
I finally told her my grandson's a witness and if he can't convert me, I doubt very much anyone else can.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#12 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke, D A! I'd never let one on my porch, much less invite them in!
Good for you!
Jehovah's Witnesses are now openly carrying concealed weapons, couple that with an astronomical rate of untreated mental illness, and nobody should ever let them anywhere near their property and their precious family.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar, MM.
No SOS you are the liar.
Lol

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
No SOS you are the liar.
The funny thing is that it wasn't me either. Lol!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is that it wasn't me either. Lol!
Oh no hahahahahahaha that's really funny!!
little lamb

Australia

#16 Feb 3, 2013
We have to listen carefully to who they represent, then we have to discern are they preaching the same teaching of Jesus which is Gods new covenant..because that is what Jesus mediates.

If they say this teaching [ new covenant - testament] is not for you.

Scripture says " don't, say a greeting or invite them in, otherwise you become a worker in their evil work'

I often wondered why their work was evil...and I believe its because they don't believe the new covenant-testament is talking to us today...and so they steal words from the new covenant, bits and pieces, not to encourage FAITH in what Jesus has accomplished, but to make proselytes..that is a member for an organization.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is that it wasn't me either. Lol!
Sorry, I was lol! I didn't waste time signing in.
Sheltie Lover

Schofield, WI

#18 Feb 3, 2013
little lamb wrote:
We have to listen carefully to who they represent, then we have to discern are they preaching the same teaching of Jesus which is Gods new covenant..because that is what Jesus mediates.
If they say this teaching [ new covenant - testament] is not for you.
Scripture says " don't, say a greeting or invite them in, otherwise you become a worker in their evil work'
I often wondered why their work was evil...and I believe its because they don't believe the new covenant-testament is talking to us today...and so they steal words from the new covenant, bits and pieces, not to encourage FAITH in what Jesus has accomplished, but to make proselytes..that is a member for an organization.
OMG!
Every post you post is like Total SPAM as you repeat the same old garbage over and over about this damn covenant..Who really cares?
Cant you even think of something more interesting to post besides spaming up this place?
WOW are u ever boreing!

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you!
Jehovah's Witnesses are now openly carrying concealed weapons, couple that with an astronomical rate of untreated mental illness, and nobody should ever let them anywhere near their property and their precious family.
I believe it. I had one catch me as I was leaving. My son had a seizure and I was trying to leave to get to him. I threatened them to leave my house or else. They probably thought I was a little insane when I went through the ditch and left them in my yard staring. They wouldn't leave! I told them twice why I had to go. I even told them to come back the next day, I'd be home!
Lol

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was lol! I didn't waste time signing in.
That's okay, I'm not registered and it's not like my user name is special! Lol! Thanks for the laugh. You have no idea how funny it really is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The location of Eden (paradise) 5 min sidgi 49
Can the Soul die? 9 min jad2017 36
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 11 min Brother Rando 1,773
Are tattoos OK for JW's 15 min The Real Karen 254
ARC proves that JW children are 10 times Safer 21 min jace 263
could those here who.. 27 min Stingo 34
Leaving God......... 35 min Stingo 17
News Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Federal court dismisses c... 8 hr Alank 50
Worship of Jesus 13 hr rsss1 27
More from around the web