cyberstalking

Since: Feb 07

RI

#101 May 12, 2010
Good grief, this whole thing is over the top absurd. I saw that link last night, was curious, and went to my own page. I went back and noticed that the link was generic and that it just picked up any cookies I had on my PC.

I should have posted something about it, but it was late and I just figured that everyone else would notice the same thing, or that maybe I had missed something and everybody else saw something different.

After a good night's sleep, I realized that, yes, the generic link would take a person only to their own accounts and no one else's.

Seeing how the JWs (and the fringe JW, Topsy) are twisting this entire thing around is absolutely ludicrous.

Yes, Prime over-reacted. OL and Dan didn't do anything. Even OL was victimized by this ridiculous prank.

The troll who did this is probably having a good laugh about it, seeing everyone going for the jugular for no reason whatsoever.

Give it a rest, people. Neither OL nor Dan did anything. I do think, however, that some of the major cyberstalkers and cyberbullies in the JW contingent are having to change underwear rather frequently and they are simply trying to take the heat off themselves and get everyone else to distrust each other.
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#102 May 12, 2010
RedhorseWoman wrote:
Good grief, this whole thing is over the top absurd. I saw that link last night, was curious, and went to my own page. I went back and noticed that the link was generic and that it just picked up any cookies I had on my PC.
I should have posted something about it, but it was late and I just figured that everyone else would notice the same thing, or that maybe I had missed something and everybody else saw something different.
After a good night's sleep, I realized that, yes, the generic link would take a person only to their own accounts and no one else's.
Seeing how the JWs (and the fringe JW, Topsy) are twisting this entire thing around is absolutely ludicrous.
Yes, Prime over-reacted. OL and Dan didn't do anything. Even OL was victimized by this ridiculous prank.
The troll who did this is probably having a good laugh about it, seeing everyone going for the jugular for no reason whatsoever.
Give it a rest, people. Neither OL nor Dan did anything. I do think, however, that some of the major cyberstalkers and cyberbullies in the JW contingent are having to change underwear rather frequently and they are simply trying to take the heat off themselves and get everyone else to distrust each other.
A voice of reason. Thank you!........TPMP 35

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#103 May 12, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in total denial?
< http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... ;
"Aparently the mad hatred for some JW posters knows no bounds and certain posters will use any dirty tactic to go after those JW posters
including using others to do their bidding and if you don't comply you become collateral dammage to be tossed aside in their personal vendetta.
You all know that I'm anti JW so for them to do this to me shows you just what kind of people they are. Don't trust them and if you have given anyone recently your e-mail addie be careful about what you say. If the correspondence of my e-mails shows up it will show that I said I would never call someones hall maybe that's not what they wanted to hear but that's what I said so if there's anything negative it means they were doctored but I have the originals.
I thought you sounded like Dan. But why would you toss me under the bus? Was it because I wasn't running with the info I was being told? Were things getting to hot from something you were involved in about EE and the others so you needed something to distract the forum until it blows over or were you needing a scapegoat? It didn't work did it? You probably thought I wouldn't say anything well it looks like whatever your thoughts were you were wrong about me. "
So you won't accuse me of not answering my reply to you is

She be imperfect.

Now will you answer ME on what YOU think about English and Barely Sweet's obviously outlandish and made up stories on how we conspired for months to pull off whatever they are trying to say we did?

LET GO AND LET GOD

#104 May 12, 2010
FYI....OL NEVER mentioned to me that she had your email addy. It was never discussed. I was surprised when I just read that.

Too many nosey biddies have far too much time on the idle hands and are concocting their stories all over the place. I guess they feel if they keep repeating their crud that everyone will soon take it as "fact".

Why aren't they out "serving their god" by knocking on doors instead of devising their NEXT steps to deliberately hurt others?
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#105 May 12, 2010
RedhorseWoman wrote:
So Prime lied when he said this:

"Aparently the mad hatred for some JW posters knows no bounds and certain posters will use any dirty tactic to go after those JW posters
including using others to do their bidding and if you don't comply you become collateral dammage to be tossed aside in their personal vendetta.

You all know that I'm anti JW so for them to do this to me shows you just what kind of people they are. Don't trust them and if you have given anyone recently your e-mail addie be careful about what you say. If the correspondence of my e-mails shows up it will show that I said I would never call someones hall maybe that's not what they wanted to hear but that's what I said so if there's anything negative it means they were doctored but I have the originals.

Why would you toss me under the bus? Was it because I wasn't running with the info I was being told? Were things getting to hot from something you were involved in about EE and the others so you needed something to distract the forum until it blows over or were you needing a scapegoat? It didn't work did it?"

RHW are you in denial???

LET GO AND LET GOD

#106 May 12, 2010
TPMP 35 wrote:
<quoted text> We're in your corner Nedoba. They live for this stuff. You just continue with your positive self. You are valuable here. I as well as others thouroughly enjoy your posts. Pay them no serious mind!....I mean that. Don't take it to heart!.......They are evil.
Thanks TPMP....I KNOW ALL TOO WELL how intrinsically evil they ARE. They have demonstrated their loving Christian personalities all to often here. NOW they have to hide because they are in fear being caught red handed by their masters in the WTS....gnashing their teeth and drooling over evil conquests....showing their wonderful attributes that Jehovah must be SOOOO proud of.
Hoodwinked

Yorba Linda, CA

#107 May 12, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
FYI....OL NEVER mentioned to me that she had your email addy. It was never discussed. I was surprised when I just read that.
Too many nosey biddies have far too much time on the idle hands and are concocting their stories all over the place. I guess they feel if they keep repeating their crud that everyone will soon take it as "fact".
Why aren't they out "serving their god" by knocking on doors instead of devising their NEXT steps to deliberately hurt others?
All that work only to convince each other and confuse everyone else.

With just one post RHW made it clear with the facts..no confusion just the plain facts that went down.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#108 May 12, 2010
I am not condoning the evil and quite mean-spirited prank that was pulled on this forum last night but no harm was done except a few feathers were justifiably ruffled.

This was exactly the intent of the one that posted the link to Facebook.

I see no earthly reason to drag this out (although the shrew crew wants nothing better) any further and drop the whole charade of who shot John.

Making up stories and adding fuel to the embers serves no purpose other than to inflame more people and keep the evil posts alive and well.

I see NO reason to prolong this nonsense any more and feed the hatred we see here.

RI

#109 May 12, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
So Prime lied when he said this:
Why would you toss me under the bus? Was it because I wasn't running with the info I was being told? Were things getting to hot from something you were involved in about EE and the others so you needed something to distract the forum until it blows over or were you needing a scapegoat? It didn't work did it?"
RHW are you in denial???
Am I in denial? Nope. Are you inventing a conspiracy out of someone's overreactions? Yes.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#110 May 12, 2010
Mitakuye Oyasin

The phrase translates as "all my relations." WE ALL COME FROM the same Creator and for that reason we are all related under his wing.

There is no reason to be carrying on this way. It does NO good for anyone's spirit or spirituality.

Why can't we discuss the doctrinal differences of the WTS calmly and without all this animosity and nastiness?
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#111 May 12, 2010
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I in denial? Nope. Are you inventing a conspiracy out of someone's overreactions? Yes.
So your saying that Prime made up all those things where he said OL passed on information to him and tried to get him to call people's Kh?

RI

#112 May 12, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
Mitakuye Oyasin
The phrase translates as "all my relations." WE ALL COME FROM the same Creator and for that reason we are all related under his wing.
There is no reason to be carrying on this way. It does NO good for anyone's spirit or spirituality.
Why can't we discuss the doctrinal differences of the WTS calmly and without all this animosity and nastiness?
Amen to that!
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#113 May 12, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
I am not condoning the evil and quite mean-spirited prank that was pulled on this forum last night but no harm was done except a few feathers were justifiably ruffled.
This was exactly the intent of the one that posted the link to Facebook.
I see no earthly reason to drag this out (although the shrew crew wants nothing better) any further and drop the whole charade of who shot John.
Making up stories and adding fuel to the embers serves no purpose other than to inflame more people and keep the evil posts alive and well.
I see NO reason to prolong this nonsense any more and feed the hatred we see here.
Are you really comparing that to OL using other people to do her bdding by calling people's KH's to mess with thier personal lives, and then sit here and lie about her involvement to your face?

She cried slander, thereatened to get teh authorties involved, asaid she was being unfairly targeted, and in the end...

It was all a lie, and you were being strung along like a puppet by this manipulative woman.

Admit it, your not outraged by that behavior because you think it is justified...

Your pissed because 'that little facebook prank" showed the whole forum what OL was up to.

Now you have to throw out red herrings, brush it off like it was nothing, and come to the realization that the person you defended was lying to you the whole time.

You would rather be lied to, than face the fact, that you are a pawn in a game of hatred perpertrated by one of the most vocal anti--JW posters on here.

One you trusted, one you beleived, and she made you, and herself look like a fool.

How can you trust anyone like that?

Do you realize the hit the sincere anti-JW posters are going to take over this mess?

At least show some integrity and tell her it is wrong to do such things.

Or are you going to continue to use red herrings and justifications to hide your troubled concious?
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#114 May 12, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really comparing that to OL using other people to do her bdding by calling people's KH's to mess with thier personal lives, and then sit here and lie about her involvement to your face?
She cried slander, thereatened to get teh authorties involved, asaid she was being unfairly targeted, and in the end...
It was all a lie, and you were being strung along like a puppet by this manipulative woman.
Admit it, your not outraged by that behavior because you think it is justified...
Your pissed because 'that little facebook prank" showed the whole forum what OL was up to.
Now you have to throw out red herrings, brush it off like it was nothing, and come to the realization that the person you defended was lying to you the whole time.
You would rather be lied to, than face the fact, that you are a pawn in a game of hatred perpertrated by one of the most vocal anti--JW posters on here.
One you trusted, one you beleived, and she made you, and herself look like a fool.
How can you trust anyone like that?
Do you realize the hit the sincere anti-JW posters are going to take over this mess?
At least show some integrity and tell her it is wrong to do such things.
Or are you going to continue to use red herrings and justifications to hide your troubled concious?
Dude! You are super dramatic. Give it a rest!......Geez!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#115 May 12, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that at all. I was ticked because I thought MY info was open to the vultures who hang out here.

As for red herrings.....I smell RATS trying to keep causing trouble and keeping the fires burning....rather than calming down and putting it behind us.

Obviously YOU are an advocate of stirring the embers and poking all you CAN from the fires of hatred you SO ENJOY.

Not much anyone can do about that I guess....but *I* see no reason to prolong this at all.
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#116 May 12, 2010
Galatians 5: 19-26..........TPMP 35......Emphasis on verse 20 and 22 for ALL of us. People lets calm down. This is not making Jehovah happy!.......If you don't like someone. Ignore him. TPMP 35
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#117 May 12, 2010
It is interesting to see the reaction of people that have been used and lied to by one of their own.

You people just want to act like it didnt happen dont you?

I can see you all now closing your eyes saying:

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let this just go away"

LOL! I had her nailed form the beginning.

And you think I am going to let this pass without comment?

You underestimate me.

Here is your chance to show some objectivity and show some courage, and integrity....

Are you going to use this chance and maybe earn back some sort of integrity, or are you just going to keep pretending like one of yorus didnt get revealed for teh nasty person she really is, rather than the person you thought she was.

Show some courage, show some integrity, and admonish OL for her lying, her manipulation, and her lack of any sort of accountability.

If someone manipulated me like OL manipulated so many of you, I would be pissed..
bystander no more

Citrus Heights, CA

#118 May 12, 2010
TPMP 35 wrote:
...Pam will be back!...
Yeah, as soon as she can figure out how to get Prime's foot out of her mouth :-)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#120 May 12, 2010
Why are people even commenting here?

LET GO AND LET GOD

#119 May 12, 2010
Okay...so some folks act like forgiveness means pretending a person never did anything wrong. I have had to swallow "the bitter pill" in my own family unit and forgive the unspeakable wrongs done against me.

How did Joseph deal with this? When Joseph’s brothers came to him seeking forgiveness in Genesis 50:20, he didn’t cover up what his brothers did. He called a spade a spade.“You meant evil against me.”

I have been lied about in the most hurtful of ways, but Christ does not WANT ME to harbor this anger.

With Jesus help, I HAVE finally been able to forgive those who have spread these lies about me. These things NEVER happened. Those who know me are more that aware of these atrocities and who is at fault.

Much like the new lies HERE.

They never happened either.

Long standing conspiracies are not my "thing" and never were. The shrew crew will have to make up another story to make them feel good about themselves. Seems like they have to resort to lies to bolster their sagging egos....but THAT is between them and their god....whoever that is.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you go around touting and reminding of the sins. I’m simply pointing out that forgiveness doesn’t mean acting like nothing ever happened, tiptoeing around some issue because we are afraid it might ruffle some feathers. If someone sinned, they sinned. Call it that.

They LIED and you can call it THAT too. Much like here. And the storytellers, the members of the "true religion"...who keep on looking to stir up trouble that never existed in the first place.

We have ALL been touched in some way because of made up stories, vivid imaginations and blatant lies, as well as the mean-spirited link that we all thought was showing our own FB pages. It was not funny...it was rotten.

It is not my place to seek vengeance. Nor is it my place to punish. That is Christ’s domain. My biggest hindrance to forgiveness is wanting the violator to be punished.

Deep down, I would like nothing better than to see the pot-stirrers and the cowards get what is coming to them....but I have not called any KHs and don't plan on doing so. Ever.

At the rate of the escalating lies being tossed out by some posters here, I fully expect the shrew crew to accuse me NEXT of making these calls.

What many of you do NOT know is that I have a speech impediment due to the two strokes I suffered and I SELDOM use a phone because of this. I only speak with close relatives and close friends from before the stroke.

But Romans 12:19 is pretty clear.“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” and since I am not God, I am also a sinner.

I can get in a competition with others if I want to stand in line about who is the worse sinner. However, that isn’t going to help me in eternity and it isn’t going to help any of my relationships.

The fact is, there was one perfect person who had a right to hold all others in contempt for their sins. However, instead of doing so, He died so all others could be forgiven.

We ALL need to remember that we need forgiveness as much as the next one. Therefore, I should be as willing to offer it to others as Jesus was willing to offer it to me.

THIS is why I am hoping to bring some Christian feelings of forgiveness and the idea of "overlooking the sins of others" to wake us ALL up and put an end to the hatred and viciousness we see here.

What could be the HARM in doing what CHRIST has asked of us?

I could then ask....what GOOD would be accomplished BECAUSE we have done what HE has asked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 7 min little lamb 7,371
Not one single quote from WTBTS that armageddon... (May '14) 7 min red blood relative 706
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 13 min joe 2,720
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 30 min red blood relative 99
So far away 38 min Samson 109
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 52 min ihveit 2,572
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? (Nov '15) 57 min ihveit 1,538
News Judge sanctions Jehovah's Witnesses 1 hr NorthPeace 20
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 2 hr RedhorseWoman 45
More from around the web